The Book of David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I intended to do just that. I was being gentle with her body, her porcelain skin marred by quite a few bruises, and I didn't want to add to them. My own body should have been stiff and hurting in pain, but the hormonal rush washed all that away and I had nothing left but my sexual hunger. I parted her legs and began to lap away at her juicy slit. My tongue ran the gamut from top to bottom, over and again before I stiffened and then speared my tongue into her channel.

Amber whimpered and bucked her hips into my face. And when she settled down I went to work on her clit. "David, David, David..." she chanted my name over and over again, as if in disbelief that it was really me going down on her. When her legs came up and squeezed my ears, I bored down even harder and Amber came with a gushing rush of sweet nectar, pouring her honeyed love out onto my face.

When she came down from her high, she pulled my hair painfully until I got the hint and moved up her body. She kissed me and playfully licked at her own fluids on my face. Then she rolled us back over so she was on top. It was Amber's turn to kneel and divest me of E-Beth's pajama pants and my shorts. And soon my rock hard erection was pointed to the ceiling in her hands.

"Oh, Amber," I breathed in rapturous excitement. She just smiled happily down at me.

She took a couple of slow strokes, testing my hardness and exploring every ridge and throbbing vein. Then at last, she leaned forward and kissed me again while swinging a leg over to straddle me. And with her hand jacking my cock, she lowered down and took me inside of her.

My vision was filled with a white light as Amber's body and mine joined together. They say lightning strikes when you meet your soulmate. This was WAY more than that. The moment was so incredible that words cannot describe it. All I can say is that for a little while, we were truly in heaven.

When my vision returned, I saw Amber's hands go to her knees and she closed her eyes as she sank lower and lower. I felt my cockhead spreading her walls as she descended, until at last she was impaled to the hilt. "Yesss..." Amber hissed and then opened her eyes to look at me.

"David, I love you," she said before she leaned down and pressed her lips to mine once again.

The words overwhelmed me more than anything. Ellie had never made that verbal commitment. E-Beth had used the words, but in the end confessed affection and obligation, not love. But for the strangest reason, I believed Amber when she said that.

It made no sense. Wasn't this technically a 'thank you' fuck? This was Amber, a gorgeous, mostly-lesbian goddess who was out of my league, like Cherys. How could she say she loved me and mean it? What was I missing? Rationally, it made no sense. And yet the whirlwind of emotions running through me and the sheer bliss in my mind confirmed how much Amber really did love me.

I wanted to understand. I wanted to know how this was possible, and why. But all I could focus on was Amber's tight pussy going up and down on my cock, her inner muscles clutching at me on the upstrokes as if to draw the sperm out of me. Moreover, she leaned forward and draped those fabulous tits in my face, forcing me to expend valuable concentration on darting my tongue out to capture the rosy pink nipples.

I'd had some pretty good sex over the past few years. But somehow, Amber's pussy was the best I'd ever felt. She wasn't the tightest or the hottest. It was just... perfect. My mind was an absolute jumble of affection, pleasure, confusion, and lust. I literally couldn't think straight for more than two seconds. "Oh, Amber. Oh, fuck... so good..."

"Gawd damn you feel so good in me. Your cock is so big. It fills me up so nice. Mm... mm... oh, yes..." Amber was a vocal lover, constantly urging me on and making the most erotically cute noises the entire time.

My hands were on her tight ass, guiding her up and down my shaft. She switched to a rotating motion and ground her clit against me, and when her body stiffened up and she threw her head back to scream, I nearly came myself.

Amber's pussy was clenching me so tightly, but soon she relaxed and just kept on going. "Oh, that was a nice cum, David. You feel so good to me and you're still hard. Fuck, fuck. Mm... oh, I'm going to cum again. Cum with me, David! Fill me up! Fill me with your hot cum! Shoot into my tight pussy!"

While I made it through Amber's first orgasm, there was no way I could survive her second. From her words to the physical pleasure, I was at the edge of climax and when her pussy first clamped down on me for her second orgasm, she pulled up and finally drew the sperm out of me. My balls tightened, and as Amber's hot body thrashed in spastic pleasure above me, I felt the gallons of cum racing up my shaft to fly out of the tip at subsonic speed and splatter against Amber's insides.

"CUUUUUUM!" Amber was screaming at the top of her lungs. I dimly wondered what Phyllis and Diane, and especially E-Beth, was making of this racket.

Amber's body slowly chugged to a halt, and she hung her head down between her shoulders and planted her palms against the bed on either side of me. This brought her tits right back into my face again. "Gawd damn. I haven't cum that hard since forever."

I shrugged with a silly, satisfied grin on my face. She did all the work.

Amber kissed me again and then flopped over, our mingled jism drying in my crotch and continuing to leak out of her. Amber pulled me behind her body and we cuddled up again.

"I mean it, David," she whispered softly. "I love you."

***

We lay panting, back in our cuddle position, my wet crotch pressed tight to her naked ass with her full breast palmed in my right hand. "What just happened?" I asked.

"We had sex, silly."

"I remember that part. What I don't understand is why."

Amber seemed to shrink in front of me and hunched her shoulder down. "Do... you don't feel the same way, do you?" It was impossible to miss the pain in her voice now, whether I was thick-headed or not.

"Amber..." I held her shoulders.

Already tears were forming in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I know you've already got Maria the supermodel. Why would you like me? Please, forget we did anything."

"No, no, Amber. I like you... I like you a LOT. And what I feel for you right now is... is just incredible! And what we just shared was incredible! But, I'm confused. I never thought you'd be attracted to a guy like me. If it was just about last night, well that would make a little sense. But... in a million years I'd never have thought you wanted me."

"And why not?"

"Well, for one, you were always that girl from the Heights. I'm just... just me. I don't have a lot of money or connections. I'm not going to be a doctor or lawyer. And you're... well, you're out of my league."

"Why don't you let me decide who's in my league or not."

"I do. But I've seen the guys you've gone out with. Jackson, for starters. There was that guy driving the Bentley. There's the pre-med guy who wears a Rolex. And even Randall had the country club membership and his dad's yacht. I'm attracted to you, but I can't compete with that."

"You really think I'm so shallow?"

"No, not shallow. Just... different. And THEN you were telling me you were lesbian. I learned a long time ago not to try and find true love with someone who wanted girls more than they wanted me."

Amber sighed. "David, you are such a dork."

"Yeah..." I admitted.

"I lied."

"What?"

"Last fall. I lied. I realized at that party that I didn't want arrogant rich boys like Randall, I wanted you. I saw the way you treated E-Beth and I was totally jealous of her all freshman year. And then you were available and we were getting to talking in class and I wanted to find out what we could be together." Amber exhaled wearily.

"But just when I knew what I wanted to do, you came downstairs holding that beautiful blonde's hand. She's hot, she's got that sexy accent, and she's probably dynamite in bed. So I made up the confession that I was a lesbian because I couldn't admit that I liked you and that way you wouldn't wonder why I stopped dating other guys."

She sighed, and the glow in her eyes seemed to fade. "You have a girlfriend, and I didn't want to be the 'other woman'. But after last night, I just couldn't wait any longer. I had to tell you... show you... how I felt"

"But... but... I don't have a girlfriend!" I looked at her quizzically. "I'm not taken."

"You're not?" It was Amber's turn for her eyebrows to jump up. "Then who's the blonde I always see you with?"

"We only MET at that party. I'll admit, we've had sex. But that's it, just sex. She fucks me and then goes home most of the time, doesn't even stick around overnight. She's using me. And for now... well, I haven't really minded that much."

"Men..." Amber grumbled.

I held her face in my hands. "If I'd known how you felt, I would have gone out with you in a heartbeat. And If you honestly want me, then I want to find out what we can be together."

"Really?" she broke into a wide smile.

"Yeah." I kissed her.

"*FINALLY*!" came the loud voice from behind me. Amber and I both jerked and turned around. Three heads were poking through the door, comically lined up one on top of the other. Diane was closest to the floor, E-Beth in the middle, and Phyllis the tall one on top.

E-Beth continued, "I've watched you two dancing around each other all freaking year. It's about time you got together."

***

As I walked up to my apartment, I was already rehearsing the phone calls I would need to make. Rather than try to turn down Maria or Nataliya when they came to me for a booty call, I knew I would be better off letting them know during the daytime before their hormones were acting up.

As I gingerly walked up the stairs, my ribs still aching, I was trying to decide if I'd rather they be home and pick up the phone, or out at class already so I could leave a voicemail and postpone the inevitable.

Turned out to be neither. I walked in and a blonde hurricane launched herself at me.

"Nataliya!" Maria's voice called a warning. And then the statuesque big sister thudded against my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oww!" I groaned as pain shot through most of my body. Just hours earlier I'd been in a fight with guys kicking my ribs.

"Oh! Sorry!" Nataliya let go immediately and started touching me tentatively. "Where does it hurt?" Nataliya's mothering instinct was kicking in.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked.

Maria came up from her spot next to Cherys and my sister. "Cherys told us everything. We had to come for our hero."

I grimaced as Nataliya gave up on being gentle and bear-hugged me. I explained, "I really didn't do anything but get my butt kicked."

Cherys cut in, "Don't be modest. They're going to jail. You're here. And Amber is safe. That makes you a hero."

Maria was now tugging at my shirt. "I think our hero could use a bath. He's all stinky and I think Nataliya and I would do an excellent job of massaging his aches away."

The blondes started pulling me towards the bathroom while Danielle and Cherys just hung back and smirked. My mind was already racing to remember all the logically rational explanations I was planning to use for why I shouldn't be having sex with the Russian sisters anymore. And then I remembered what I'd been doing just that morning. If the girls got my pants off and got a good smell of my crotch, things would get a little awkward.

"Whoa, whoa," I protested. My tone went serious. "Girls, girls, we have to TALK."

That brought them up short and they ceased their dragging of me for just a few moments. Maria leaned in and nibbled on my neck while murmuring, "Whaaat...?" in a petulant little-girl voice. "Should I give you a blowjob first? To take the edge off?"

I sighed, "Maria, I'm falling in love with someone."

Her head popped off my neck and she looked at me in open shock. "Not me, are you?"

I barked a short laugh. She looked really frightened that I might be falling for her.

"No, no."

Maria looked at me funny. "Not Nataliya?"

"No..."

"I knew it!" Danielle's voice suddenly shot out. Cherys just sighed.

Maria looked back and forth between my two roommates. "Who?"

Cherys was the one to nod her understanding. "Amber, right? ESPECIALLY after last night."

I nodded.

Maria cocked her head to the side. "Oh, ok. She's very pretty. Now, we need to get you cleaned up." Her hands went to my pants again and Nataliya started propelling me from behind towards the bathroom.

"Wait! Wait! You can't!"

"Why not? It's just sex," Maria bubbled. "I don't mind if you get yourself a girlfriend. As long as I can still use this magnificent cock!" She got my pants open and shoved her hand into my shorts. "Ooh... it's still sticky from your girlfriend."

I was mildly alarmed. Despite having participated in recent orgies with my sister and Cherys nearby, getting groped in my living room in front of them while Amber's pussy was still on my dick was rather embarrassing. I wasn't even hard.

I grabbed onto Maria's wrist, stopping her. "That's just it, sexy... I can't cheat on my girlfriend."

"Did she tell you not to?"

"Well..."

"Then what's the problem? Am I not sexy enough for you anymore?"

"Maria, of course you're sexy enough. Please don't make this harder than it already is."

Nataliya tsked, "You always think too much with your big head. Your little head has the right idea."

She was right. Maria had surreptitiously resumed stroking my cock, which was now hard in her grasp and poking out through the fly of my boxers. And while Nataliya had me distracted for a moment, Maria sank to her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, SHIT," I moaned as her tongue went to work on me. It felt DAMN good. But my conscience would not abate. "No, no, please stop."

Maria pulled off. "Hmm... she tastes sweet." And then her mouth descended back down on me.

"Nataliya!" Danielle barked. "He said stop."

Nataliya waggled her head a bit, pouting. But Danielle's appeal to her sense of responsibility got through. She tapped her little sister on the shoulder and Maria was pouting as well as she withdrew and then wiped her mouth while still on her knees. Nataliya's voice turned serious. "Did Amber say you had to stop fucking us?"

I rolled my eyes. "No. But it's usually assumed you're a monogamous couple by default. And she hasn't explicitly told me that it's okay."

"Do you want to stop fucking us?"

"Well... I think I should stop."

"I did not ask 'should'. I asked 'want'," Nataliya stated sternly.

Maria piped up in her little girl voice, "This seems to want to keep going." Then she took another swipe at my hard-on with her tongue.

I sighed and looked down at my pecker twitching towards Maria like a plant seeking the light. "I would get in a lot more trouble if that was making all the decisions for me. Please, girls?"

Nataliya touched a finger to my lips, silencing me. "Carmita is having a welcome back party on Friday. We'll leave you alone until then. But you bring Amber to the party and at least give us a chance to make up her mind."

Maria's open mouth was hovering just out of reach of my balls. With her pretty face, lithe body, and ample sex drive, she really was sexuality personified. I was so mentally torn between letting her ravish me and escaping with my conscience intact. "Fine," I agreed quickly, desperate to somehow escape the situation.

Nataliya leaned in and kissed my cheek while Maria zipped me back up into my pants. "See you Friday," Nataliya husked, her voice full of promise.

Maria just shoved her tongue down my throat before pulling off. She leaned forward while tilting her chin out and looking at me intensely. She husked in a sultry voice, "Five days with no cock. I'm going to be so horny by then."

***

I exhaled loudly and paused to wipe my sweating hands against my jeans. Why the hell was I nervous? I'd been in front of this door a hundred times already. And the girl I was nervous about had known me since we were in grade school.

But I hadn't had sex with her before. And Amber hadn't said "I love you" to me before.

Those were words I'd spoken romantically to only one woman in my life. And lo and behold, while I tried to get my anxiety under control, E-Beth opened the door.

She leaned against the doorpost and crossed her arms beneath her breasts, unconsciously pushing the heavy globes together and up. "I saw you through the window and got tired of waiting for you to knock or something. You okay?"

"Sorry, just a little nervous."

"Relax, David. Amber really is into you."

"I can barely believe it."

"Believe it. I know you both and I know you'll be perfect for each other."

"What about us?"

"You and me? Friends, remember?" E-Beth walked up and hugged me, giving me a chaste peck on the cheek. "Now RELAX. Girls like confidence. What happened to the strutting, slightly-arrogant jock? I don't remember you ever being nervous around pretty girls in high school."

"I don't know." My mind flashed back to that perfect moment, when it felt like Amber's soul touched mine. "There's something different about this one. Something special."

"Damn straight!" Amber's voice cut in as she arrived in the doorway.

Rather than let go of me in surprise, E-Beth hugged me tighter and then gradually let go. She turned to her friend. "He's all yours."

With that, Amber took her place in my arms. At a glance, I took in the skintight jeans, the designer blouse, and of course the visible cleavage. Her hair was tied up into a playful ponytail with some white handkerchief holding everything back. But then I was focused in on Amber's pretty face and big blue eyes. "Hi..." she whispered from just an inch away.

"Hi," I answered, feeling a giddy rush through my veins. All the anxiety was gone, replaced with a euphoric joy.

The date was a simple walk around the campus. We took the time to enjoy some of the nice landscaping in the more off-the-beaten-path places. It was a nice change of pace compared with the usual hurried beeline for class. We picked up some sandwiches and spent the entire day in the getting-to-know you phase.

Certainly, after a couple of years being friends we knew quite a bit, but there was a lot of exploration over how things would go. I was deathly afraid of moving too fast, trapping her into a committed pseudo-marriage like I'd done with E-Beth. So we agreed to take things a step at a time and let our feelings play out as honestly as we could.

She paused to examine the injuries I'd sustained on her behalf. And despite her best efforts with makeup, the bruise on her cheek would not completely disappear for a couple of days at least.

But apart from that momentary physical concern, we were totally wrapped up in each other. The honeymoon phase of new love can be quite the emotional rush, and when our affectionate touching started to get heavier, we couldn't hurry back to her house fast enough. Thirty seconds after bursting through the door, my hard cock was buried to the hilt inside Amber's delightfully juicing pussy.

By late evening, I was exhausted and limp, flat on my back across Amber's bed while she pillowed her head against my bare chest. She could be quite the hellion in the sack.

One thing that never came up during all our discussions was the one topic I was afraid of: monogamy. I knew I could handle it. With the single exception of Ellie back in the beginning, I'd never cheated. But I had to know how Amber would react when Maria and Nataliya came calling.

Amber led me right into the discussion. "Isn't this Friday one of those parties?"

"About that. We need to talk."

***

Friday night came faster than I expected. True to their words, Nataliya and Maria had stayed away to let me and Amber find ourselves. But as the hour approached for some hedonistic sexual playtime, I was getting anxiously nervous instead of excitedly aroused.