The Book of David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd come clean with Amber that I'd been doing Nataliya and Maria on the side for most of the school year. But our conversation didn't get much further than that. I didn't want to go into the gory details about having sex with other women, and Amber didn't seem to really want to know, either.

One thing I hadn't come clean about was that I hadn't nailed the door shut to continuing with Nataliya and Maria. I assumed that Amber assumed I'd broken it off with them once she and I started officially dating. But I hadn't clarified and instead, just procrastinated the inevitable. Well, I was out of time.

"We don't have to go this if you don't want to." I was sitting fully-dressed on Amber's bed. She was putting the finishing touches on her makeup in the bathroom.

"No... it's okay. I told you, I've only been once and I barely met anybody. I'm still curious about these parties."

I still couldn't believe how Amber had reacted when I told her about Maria and Nataliya. "But these parties... They can get a little crazy, you know? You've been to one. And I know for certain that Nataliya and Maria will be there."

"What?" she laughed in the mirror. "Afraid they're going to jump you?"

"Well, yeah, actually."

I was waiting to hear her say, 'Didn't you make it clear you were done with them?' But she didn't say that. Instead, Amber said, "Well, I'm curious about them, too. Maybe we can all play together."

I just about choked. "What???"

Amber poked her head out, the dark mascara around her eyes set against her blonde hair making her look even more sharply intimidating than usual. "David, It DOES NOT bother me if you fuck other girls."

"Huh?" I was not expecting this at all.

"I have to admit, I've never been completely exclusive in any of my relationships." She tossed off the comment as if it were the most ordinary thing in the world.

"Wait... wait. Aren't couples supposed to be... couples?"

Amber finished up and walked out to me. Her model's body was shown to perfection in the killer outfit, with forever legs in a micro-mini and her 32D tits (I'd just recently found out) being shown off in impressive cleavage. "E-Beth warned me that you had this prudish streak in you."

She leaned over and kissed me hard enough to make me wonder how much of her red lipstick was now on me. Then she fixed me with a serious gaze. "David, we just started dating. I like you, you like me, everything's cool. But we're young and I don't want us to make the same mistakes you made with E-Beth. It's too early to talk commitment and marriage and kids. We've been together what, five days? The fact is, I want to screw around with other people. How could I prevent you from doing the same?"

"I guess I'm just not used to the whole dating idea."

"Let me tell you a secret." Amber held my hands and looked right into my eyes. "I'm not Monica. I'm not Ellie. And I'm not E-Beth. I'm me. I'm a kinky 'studette', don't you remember? And you need to learn how to loosen up if you're going to keep up with me."

Amber's grin was infectious and her sultry warning to keep up with her had my heart pumping. My head was already spinning and the rush that went through me was intoxicating. She was a hellion, alright. And I was going to have to do my best just to hold on.

"What happened to the nervous girl who was afraid I would find out she was boinking E-Beth?"

"I really liked you and didn't know how you would handle that part of me. So I toned it down so I wouldn't scare you off. But now? Now I'm just me. Deal with it!"

Amber turned and started walking out the door. Damn her ass looked so good in that skirt. I quickly got up to follow and Amber hooked her arm into mine as we went downstairs. At the bottom, E-Beth hooked onto Amber's other arm, and the three of us headed for my car.

***

After arriving at Carmita's mansion, we got a few beers and then mingled around the living room. It was my first time at one of these parties without my roommates, and I wasn't sure how to proceed without their direction.

Fortunately, E-Beth was the old pro and she quickly got us into a conversation with some of her past playmates. The parties were supposed to be about voyeurism and not hooking up with strangers, but some experimental swapping was inevitable. I noticed an All-American blonde checking Amber out while her corn-fed football jock of a boyfriend seemed to be checking me out. I desperately tried to come up with a "hell no" expression to ward away his wandering eyes. Was I the only totally straight person here?

Ten minutes later, a familiar face came up and clapped his hand onto my shoulder. "Hey! How you guys doing?"

Still in I'm-okay-with-you-being-gay-just-don't-touch-me mode, I jerked in surprise into a defensive posture.

"Whoa, whoa," Randall held up his hands. "Didn't mean to frighten you."

"Wasn't frightened," I grunted in a futile attempt to salvage my ego. "Just surprised me that's all."

"Well have another beer, David," he handed me a fresh cup. "You need to loosen up." And with that he turned to my date. "And Amber... gorgeous, gorgeous Amber... where you been? We missed you at the last party."

Randall's redheaded girlfriend piped up. "He wouldn't shut up about it for DAYS."

"And what am I? Chopped liver?" E-Beth whined.

"No, no, mon cherie," Randall immediately swooped over, taking E-Beth's hand in his own and kissing it gently. "You are Venus brought here as a mortal to inflame the libidos of all around you. It just wouldn't be a party without you. I pity whatever poor sap let a creature of your beauty out of his grasp." At that last phrase, Randall turned and gave me a teasing wink.

E-Beth saw and started giggling. I just wanted to reach out and wring his neck.

Randall stepped back and made an overly dramatic bow with arms outstretched. "Would you two fine ladies be interested in continuing this elsewhere? It is early in the evening and I'm certain we could find a venue better suited to a more intimate conversation."

He held his hands to each of the girls and E-Beth blushed as she took one. Amber, meanwhile, wrapped her arm around me and slid her butt into my lap. "Go on up, we'll follow in a minute."

I caught the slightest frown from Randall, but he smoothly went back to smiling. "Come Angelina." He held his other hand out to his redheaded girlfriend. "Let us go and make beautiful music together."

When they were gone, I turned to Amber. "That was your kind of guy?"

She smirked and looked at me, "It was charming at first. That's why I went out with him a few times in the beginning. But it can get annoying after a while."

"He's an ass."

"So are most of the guys I've dated. Must be the trust funds going to their heads. I think that's why I wanted to find out what dating you would be like."

"Oh, a little walk amongst the commoners? A little charity for the poor folk?"

"Stop it. I like you for you; that's all the reason I need. I'm not the one trying to bring up my family's bank account so stop with all the second-class jokes, okay?"

I looked at her in wonder. How much of our earlier animosity was her judging me to be beneath her? Or was it me judging her without getting to know her? "I'm sorry," I said sincerely.

"It's alright. Randall and other guys like him have that effect on people. We don't really have to join them if you don't want to." Amber stroked my cheek.

"No, it's alright. I don't know that I'd like leaving E-Beth all alone with them, either."

"She handled herself just fine the last party. But you're right; I need to back up my best friend. And besides," Amber flashed me a wicked grin. "I just HAVE to taste Angelina's pussy again. She tastes so AMAZINGLY sweet."

***

We were just about to get up and find E-Beth when I saw Hector, Carmita, and a regal looking brunette with piercing green eyes. "There's our hostess," I murmured to Amber.

She turned around and followed my gaze. "Oh, she's pretty. She's got such amazing emerald eyes. And from that jewelry you can tell she's loaded."

I suppressed my smile. "Uh, not her. The Latina."

"Really? She owns this place? It's huge!"

I squeezed Amber's ass and leaned into her ear. "Open up your eyes honey, it's a different world out here. Don't be so quick to judge."

"I know, I know," Amber sighed and settled into my arm. "I'll need your help. But I promise."

***

Together, Amber and I walked the myriad hallways looking for E-Beth, Randall, and Angelina. We had literally just found the right room when a pair of blondes walked up to us. "There you are!" Maria gushed and walked up to put an arm around me and kiss my cheek.

Amber was holding my hand and despite her protestations that she didn't mind me fucking other girls, I felt the tightening squeeze in her grip when she recognized Maria.

The younger sister stepped back so Nataliya could give me a hug as well. I patted each girl on the back with my free hand, but I did not relinquish Amber's grip.

Nataliya stepped back and appraised my date. "You must be Amber. Now I understand David's choice. You are breathtaking."

"Thanks," Amber said with just a hint of caution in her outwardly friendly persona. "That would make you Maria and Nataliya. You both are quite gorgeous yourselves." I could feel the jealous tension in her hand and in her voice.

The three blondes all kind of looked at each other, coolly evaluating and somehow communicating on some non-verbal level that I couldn't possibly comprehend.

"Relax, honey," Nataliya soothed while reading the wariness in Amber's eyes. "We only want what's best for him. We won't try to steal him from you. I am back in a relationship of my own and in fact I'm leaving to go see Leslie tonight."

"And I just like to fuck!" Maria bubbled. "But... I don't want to do that whole... dating... thing right now. It was actually kind of a drag when David tried to get romantic on me. I hope you like cuddling. Because he always wanted to cuddle after sex."

Maria's proclamation seemed to break the ice. Amber smiled and visibly relaxed. You could feel the tension in the area start easing away.

"I do like cuddling. Now we were just going inside to join our friends." Amber gripped me with one hand and reached out to Maria's with her other. She fixed Maria with an intense blue stare right into the other girl's hazel eyes. "Would you like to come with us? Any girl who just likes to fuck should get along great with me."

"Of course!" Maria almost jumped in place.

"I'm glad that's settled," Nataliya said in full-big-sister mode, visibly relieved. "I'll see you next time, David. Sorry for missing tonight. I'll make it up to you."

The sisters said goodbye to one another and then Nataliya headed for the stairs to go find her girlfriend. And when Maria turned around, Amber had stepped right into her personal space, moving closer until their faces were just an inch apart.

The two tall blondes looked right at each other, reading each other's eyes. Amber was intense and studying, Maria wide-eyed and innocently excited about the night's possibilities.

Amber made the first move, reaching her fingers up to trace Maria's face. "You are very pretty, and in such good shape. I'm jealous of your body," she husked.

"My body?" Maria's hands went up and traced delicately along the sides of Amber's breasts. "Your body is incredible! My boobs are not big enough. I wish I had curves like yours."

Meanwhile, my head was swimming with the possibilities. I'd barely dared to dream things could turn out this way. And if it was real, I was the luckiest sonovabitch on the planet. On the one hand was my living Barbie doll, Maria. On the other was my new girlfriend, who was built like a Barbie doll and apparently didn't mind all three of us playing together, at least for one night.

At least I hoped it would end up the three of us. The way Maria and Amber were caressing each other and with Amber's stated-lesbianism still bouncing around my brain, I was beginning to worry they'd end up leaving me out.

Amber's hands were on Maria's narrow hips now. "I'll bet you are very flexible."

Maria smiled happily and nodded.

"I'll bet David loves to just bend you into a pretzel and fuck your brains out."

Maria nodded more vigorously, her head bobbing as she quivered in obvious arousal. "Ohhh, yes..."

And then Amber's hands shot out, grabbing Maria's torso violently and spinning her around to face the doorway. Still clutching the skinnier girl in her grasp, Amber leaned into Maria's ear and growled, "Inside! Now!" Then she spanked Maria on her firm ass.

Maria jumped at the sudden contact and then I swear she creamed her panties right there. Her jaw dropped and she panted softly, her eyes in a daze. She nodded happily, and then marched into the bedroom, Amber following close behind.

I was stupefied, and it took me a moment to gather my bearings before chuckling in disbelief. I was living a dream.

Shaking my head, I followed my way inside.

***

Clearly, the party had already gotten started. Randall was completely naked and sitting on a couch while both Angelina and E-Beth knelt in front of him, passing his erection back and forth between them, sometimes kissing each other around his meat. The girls were still dressed in their lingerie, but while I watched, E-Beth unclasped her bra and took his cock between her large breasts.

Randall grinned smugly at me and winked. He had a good sized cock and E- Beth's tits were incredible. As much as I wanted to be annoyed at the bastard, I'd be pretty smug if I were in his place as well.

"That looks like fun," I commented, then turned to the side to realize no one was paying attention to hear me.

We were in one of the guest rooms, and Amber already had Maria pinned on her back across the bed. With her left hand, Amber trapped both of Maria's hands above the Russian's head in a clear show of dominance. Their lips were mashed against each other while Amber's right hand was caressing over Maria's bosom and taut belly.

Feeling a little left out, I walked over beside the bed towards my new girlfriend and my recent lover. Amber freed her lips just long enough to husk, "Hold her arms."

I reached down and grabbed Maria's hands in mine, pinning them against the mattress. Meanwhile, Amber made quick work of Maria's clothes. The baby T- shirt was lifted up and over her head, but at Amber's direction I left the cotton material bunched around Maria's wrists, handcuffing her lightly. The bra was unsnapped and similarly shoved up and out of the way. Lastly, Amber dragged the skirt and thong panties down and off.

"Mm... You have such a pretty pussy Maria. So sexy..."

Amber couldn't have known Maria's trigger word, but the Russian teen moaned when she said it anyways. Her eyes fluttered and she was shaking in anticipation. "P- please..."

"What? You want me to eat your wet pussy? You want me to shove my fingers into your cunt? You want me to make you cum?"

"Y- yes! Please!"

"I don't think you deserve that. Do you?"

"Huh?" Maria trembled.

"You've been a bad girl, Maria. Fucking my boyfriend and using him for his cock. Haven't you been bad?" And with that Amber turned Maria's hips to the side and let loose with a healthy swat at the tight ass.

"Ngh!" Maria grunted in a high-pitch. "Y- yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"I've been bad!"

"Damn right you have." Amber swatted her again and again, reddening the cheek. "But I think you can make it up to me. You want to be a good girl, don't you?"

"Yes! Good girl!"

"I'll tell you what. If you can make me cum, I'll let you cum."

"Oh, yes. Yes!"

Amber stood up and began undressing. I just stared slack-jawed at what was going on. I never realized Amber had this in her. And while I'd sensed Maria's desire to be dominated in the past, the blonde teen was absolutely shaking with arousal now that Amber was taking charge.

Amber winked at me when she got naked and mounted Maria's face. Maria's hazel eyes were wide and tingeing towards lustful green. Then she got her lips around Amber's clit, closed her eyes, and moaned happily.

"Gimme your cock," Amber ordered me now.

I couldn't move fast enough. Amber bent forward to hold Maria's arms down while her hips wriggled over Maria's face. I stripped in record time and got to my knees in front of my new girlfriend, my erection sticking straight out at an inclined angle.

There were no other words as Amber slurped me in, her mouth already pulling and sucking as her head bobbed in my lap. I was so turned on from watching Amber's performance with Maria, I had to fight not to lose it right there.

Meanwhile, I felt the mattress shift and I glanced over to see E-Beth recline onto her back and stretch out languorously. She was coated in creamy white cum, running from under her jaw, down her neck, and across the upper slopes of her breasts. "Hey honey," she smiled at me.

Angelina the pretty redhead was soon climbing on top of E-Beth, her long tongue extending out to scoop at globs of jism and also nuzzling at E-Beth's incredible boobs. Randall had been left in a spineless puddle on the couch, still recovering from the titfuck.

Amber's excellent fellatio was getting rather urgent as Maria's agile tongue quickly brought her to the edge of climax. And at the moment Amber slammed her hips down and smothered Maria's face, she popped my cock out of her mouth and gritted her teeth as she squealed out her orgasm.

"Oh, such a good girl!" Amber moaned when she finally recovered and dismounted. "I think you deserve a reward, don't you?"

Maria's face was coated with nectar, "Yes, please. Please make me cum. I need to cum so badly..." the teenager pouted.

"You earned it." With that, Amber moved off the bed and tugged on my hand to have me follow her. Then Amber got to the foot of the bed and bent over, resting her torso on the mattress between Maria's legs, while her feet were planted on the floor with her ass pointing back at me.

I got the hint immediately.

So while I settled in behind my new girlfriend and nudged my cock between her nether lips, Amber was verbally arousing Maria even further. "I'm going to eat you now, baby. I'm going to start with one finger, then two, and by the time I'm done with you I'll have my whole fist inside your pretty little pussy."

Maria groaned in anticipation and brought her hands forward to hold Amber's head. My girlfriend was just about to take her first lick, but she bucked up suddenly and ordered, "No! Keep your hands behind you. Or I won't let you cum."

"S- sorry! I'll be a good girl," Maria said petulantly, reaching her arms back behind her head once again. And then she gasped happily as Amber's tongue swiped its way from Maria's anus all the way up to her hooded clit.

Amber bucking up not only delayed Maria's oral pleasure, but she also moved her hips away from my prick for a moment. I got a new grip on Amber's nice hips, and then guided my dick into her from behind.

In the meantime, Angelina had gotten E-Beth cleaned up and the two girls settled into a sixty-nine, with the redhead on top. Randall had gotten his bearings and stepped to the bed beside me. From his own standing position, Angelina was able to slurp his cock into her mouth to help recharge while E-Beth busied herself between Angelina's legs.

When his cock was deemed acceptably hard, Angelina hand-fed his erection into E-Beth's pussy beneath her, and I heard the familiar moan as my ex-girlfriend felt his big cock pushing into her snatch.

The volume in the room began to pick up as a chorus of six voices moaned out their pleasure. Maria was babbling non-stop as Amber got added a third finger inside her snatch. Amber made quiet whimpering noises as I pistoned my cock in and out of her doggy-style. And I was grunting with the effort of deriving all the wonderful pleasure I could from Amber's perfect pussy.