The Book of David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall was huffing and puffing as he drilled his way into E-Beth. E-Beth was squealing non-stop, her voice muffled by Angelina's muff. And Angelina was moaning happily as she rode E-Beth's tongue.

"So full. How many fingers is that?"

"Damn, E-Beth, your pussy is so hot."

"Lick me baby. Your tongue feels so great. Ooh!"

"That's four. Oh, fuck me David! You know how to hit my buttons so well!"

Several minutes must have passed. But in the end, our climaxes began falling like dominoes. Maria started us off when she howled to the moon as Amber got her entire fist into the teenager's tight pussy. I watched the slender blonde writhing as if demon-possessed, her orgasm overloading every nerve in her body. Angelina was next, her legs tightly clamping around E-Beth's head as she shrieked.

Amber and I were next, her spasming pussy muscles drawing my sperm out of me, the firehouse of cum I began blasting against Amber's womb being met by her own deluge of girlcum. And when E-Beth's pussy began clamping down on Randall's prick, Angelina pulled his cock out and stuffed it into her mouth, Randall groaning in victory as he poured a river of semen into his girlfriend's gullet.

When we were all done, the four girls rolled over into the middle of the bed in a heap of naked flesh with the guys on the outside looking in as we rested. At first, the fleshpile was a haphazard mass of limbs and tongues in a frustrated search for a consistent partner.

But a couple of sex-crazed nymphos were quick to announce their stated goals. My sweet E-Beth got to her knees and then tackled Amber, her eyes blazing with lust. "Ohmigod. David creampie and Amber pussy. I am in HEAVEN!" And so my ex-girlfriend proceeded to slurp my cum out of my current girlfriend, her roommate.

The vision blew my mind, and yet I was momentarily distracted when Maria's voice elevated above the moaning, "Yummy! A new cock!" She had rolled over to Randall and taken his half-hard erection into her hands. Once again, I felt no jealousy as I watched Maria take him into her mouth. Maria had always been honest. She just liked fucking whether it was me or Hector or Randall.

That left Angelina and me. She was a pretty redhead with nice tits and while I felt nothing for her emotionally, her naked body was more than enough to start me back on the path towards erection.

"Need a hand? Or a wet mouth?" she purred in a seductive voice.

"Only if you let me return the favor," I answered. "Amber raves that you have the sweetest pussy."

Angelina smiled. "Deal."

We rolled to the edge of the mattress and quickly got into a sixty-nine position with her on top. She soon had my dick in her mouth and she even dragged her upper teeth along the big vein running underneath my cock to both shock me and tease a little more reaction out of my semi-rigid member. At the other end, I was reaching out my tongue to find that Amber hadn't been exaggerating. Angelina really was pretty sweet. She was shorter than Amber or Maria, so I had to crane my neck a bit to get to her pussy, but the taste was well worth the effort.

E-Beth's familiar voice sounded off next to us. "Oh, I missed you, honey."

I was momentarily tempted to reply 'missed you, too' out of habit. But E-Beth continued. "I mean, I'm happy you finally got with David. But it's been over a week since we got to play together."

I glanced to the side to see E-Beth and Amber cuddling face-to-face and gently caressing each other's bodies in that way only women can really know how to do.

My semi-buried fantasy of seeing the two of them making love was actually doing more to revive me than even Angelina's talented mouth. And just after I brought the pretty redhead to climax, she deemed I was hard enough and turned about. I reached up to grab nice handfuls of breast meat while she straddled my hips and lowered her steaming pussy onto me. "Ooh... this is a nice one..." she exhaled.

"You, too," I returned the compliment. And then we set off into the ancient rhythm.

She began moaning as she rode me like a bronco and then Angelina gasped, "Warn me first. I LOVE to swallow..."

"Oh, FUCK!" E-Beth's shriek caught my attention. I looked over and saw a dresser drawer open. Amber had buckled on an impressive-looking strap-on dildo and she'd just sunk it into E-Beth's pussy. Watching Amber's butt clenching as she pistoned her way in and out of the curvy brunette got me harder than steel, which Angelina was making good use of.

Meanwhile, Randall had already popped off twice this night and Maria was having a harder time getting him up for a third go. "Gimme a couple of minutes, okay?" he pleaded.

I mostly managed to hide the smirk on my face. Between fucking his girlfriend and hearing him have some erectile issues, I felt some smug satisfaction after his previous asinine attitude.

Maria left him then and knee-walked over to me. "Hi sexy," she said to me.

Then Maria turned to Angelina and asked, "Mind if I use his other end?"

"Go right ahead," my current fuck-partner casually replied.

So Maria unceremoniously draped her crotch over my face and immediately started cooing happily as I reached my fingers to her sensitive nipples and took her fat clit between my lips.

My skinny blonde Russian was primed to go. And with her usual hair-trigger sensitivity coupled with my familiarity of her pleasure buttons, I soon had two loads of girl nectar dumped into my face in rapid succession.

By this point, Angelina's exquisite control of her internal muscles also had me ready to blow. I managed to hold out just long enough for her to get herself off, grinding her clit against my shaft. And when Angelina was coming down from her climax, I frantically slapped her legs and mumbled into Maria's muff that I was about to cum.

Despite the lack of coherent speech, Angelina got the message and popped off me, quickly bending over and taking me back into her mouth. The crown just barely cleared her lips before the first jet pulsed out, splattering against the roof of her mouth. Then she clamped down onto me and hoovered out the rest, her throat working overtime to swallow down every drop I had to offer.

When we were done, Angelina sat up and grinned. "Mmm... tasty..."

Once I got my own breathing under control, I heard a louder panting on the bed beside me. I let my head loll to the side to see E-Beth's voluminous tits pointing to the ceiling, raising and lowering in a wonderful cycle of eroticism. She was panting loudly and still quivering from what was obviously an incredible orgasm.

Amber sat up, unbuckling the strap-on and setting it aside as she caught her own breath. "Damn, that's a hell of an ab workout."

After everyone had gone through a second round, we took a short breather. A few towels were located and we tidied up a bit. The next thing I knew, I was reclining against the headboard with some plush pillows, Amber cradled into my arm with her hand stroking my dick.

Randall and Angelina were beside us in a similar position. And E-Beth and Maria were lying side by side towards the foot of the bed, getting acquainted with one another. Maria seemed especially interested in E-Beth's impossibly firm tits, same as the rest of us had been.

Fortunately for him, Randall had finally gotten hard for a third round. Angelina was still jacking him and she asked, "Who do you want now?"

Randall's eyes turned immediately to us. "Amber, of course."

Amber smiled prettily and I felt traces of jealousy tighten my neck. But Amber quickly defused that by apologizing, "Sorry. But I think I'm a one-dick woman for now." She let her eyes rove over Angelina's body. "Other women, no problem. I still haven't tasted your pretty pussy tonight, baby."

"It's just as sweet as you said," I offered, rubbing it in just a little that I'd just fucked Randall's girlfriend.

My comment didn't help his mood much as Randall pouted for a few moments, still surprised that Amber was turning him down. But Maria soon crawled over to him and placed her hand on his revived cock. "Is this ready for me now? Because my tight little pussy hasn't been fucked in a week and I am really, really horny."

Randall seemed satisfied enough with the new opportunity, and he only got happier as Angelina turned Maria's face to hers and they came together for a sloppy tongue-kiss just inches from his face. The three of them moved positions just a bit until Randall was flat on his back and Maria was mounting his cock. The teenaged freshman nymph was positively glowing as she sank down and not only felt some cock after her long drought, but felt a new, strange cock inside of her.

I chuckled. That girl was going to screw half the school by the time she got through all four years. I was just happy I got there first.

Once Maria was seated to the base, Angelina turned and straddled her boyfriend, facing back at Maria. And as the two girls began riding the prone man beneath them, they came together to renew their own physical embrace.

In the meantime, E-Beth came up to my other side. It had been a while, I realized as I ogled her body. We'd had sex when she came back to school from her internship, but despite the offers to be friends-with-benefits, we hadn't hooked up once since then.

But that train of thought was derailed when Maria quickly shrieked a climax only a minute into her fucking, and she turned to fix Amber with a heated stare. "This is ALMOST perfect. But only almost. Please, can I have David in my ass just one more time?"

Amber smiled as my dick twitched reflexively. She got some lube from the dresser drawer and began coating me liberally. "Sure. But this doesn't have to be the last time, either," she informed Maria. "I want to bring you home, tie you to my bed, and then ravage you until you pass you."

"Ohhhh..." Maria actually came again.

Then at Amber's urging, I moved around and settled myself behind Maria's tight ass, crouching on my feet while aiming my dick downwards at an angle. Maria's back was arched, her hips unmoving as Amber spread her asscheeks and then guided me forwards. My thighs tensed as I leaned in and after a gentle push through Maria's sphincter, I began to glide down her anal chute.

Maria was delirious with pleasure. Angelina was clutching Maria's slaving tongue to her tits. Randall was pushing up with the springiness of the mattress to carve out her tight pussy. And I began a slow coordinated rhythm as I reamed out her ass.

Off to the side, I heard a snap and a giggle. E-Beth had donned the strap-on, and she crooked a finger to her roommate. "Come here, Amber. It's time for me to return the favor."

The last round didn't go on for very long. We were all pretty tired and primed to explode. Randall flooded Maria's pussy with his cum just a few moments before I nutted up her asshole. And when the sweat-soaked teenager passed out to the bed beside us, Angelina decided to clean Maria up with her tongue.

Amber groaned her own climax and E-Beth rolled over, the two close friends nuzzling happily once they got E-Beth's artificial equipment tossed away.

Once everyone's breathing got back to normal, Maria woke up and simply held Angelina's head more tightly between her legs. I looked at Randall and he looked right back, the two of us chuckling at the twin rivers of cum still trickling out of the Russian blonde.

E-Beth looked forlornly at me and my limp penis. "Aww, I didn't get any David dick tonight," she whined to Amber in a quietly petulant voice. "Now that you two are hooked up. You have GOT to bring him home for a threesome with me and SOON."

Amber just looked at me with a wide smile. Yeah, my time with her was going to be FUN.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 7