The Book of David Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said nothing as she looked around at the packed suitcases and then her eyes were drawn to me, still absentmindedly folding her clothes. She burst into a fresh set of tears, looking terribly ashamed of herself. And then she walked right over to me, bawling and wrapping her arms around my shoulders as she clutched me tightly.

Instinctively, I cringed at her touch. Her skin was pretty dirty and there was something about her smell that was a little off.

She sensed my hesitation and pulling back she saw my nose wrinkle up. She blinked several times, then stood back and in a quiet voice said, "Now you have your excuse to leave me." They were her first words since she'd arrived.

"What?" I asked. And then she just waited silently while I tried to figure it out.

Glancing over her, an image came to mind. I took another sniff and with a start, recognized the smell. She smelled like sex. And with her disheveled appearance, Brianna looked for all the world like a hooker who had just been used.

My eyes went wide open, and Brianna just nodded as understanding came into my eyes. Her jaw quivered as she said, "I have another man's cum running down my thighs right now. I picked up a stranger at a club and went home with him. Then I fucked... his... brains... out." She made sure to enunciate every word. And then with a determined glare on her face she stated flatly, "You have your reason to break up with me."

My mind raced. What had been going through her mind that she felt she had to resort to this? She'd gone out and gotten someone to fuck her. As pretty as she was, it would not have been difficult. And yet, for all her masochistic tendencies, Brianna clearly did NOT look like she had enjoyed it. What was she thinking?

"Why?"

"You weren't going to break up with me on your own. You knew I loved you and you didn't feel the same way. But you still kept trying. You stayed with me." She gestured at my hands. "You started fucking folding my laundry."

Brianna was tearing up again. She choked on that last sentence, raising a hand to cover her mouth and then turning to sit on the bed beside me without facing me. She stared at the floor and stated firmly, "It would have only gotten worse. The longer you stayed with me, the more I started to believe that someday you'd really love me; that someday you'd look at me the way you used to look at Amber."

She choked up again. And through her tears she bit out, "It was never going to happen."

In my current emotional void, I still couldn't even feel anything. All I had was rational thought and my rational thought wondered, what state was Brianna's psyche in to make her think this was the only way? I reached a hand out and stroked her back. "Bree, why didn't you just say something?"

She closed her eyes and hung her head down. I didn't want to say anything, but as I looked at her pitiful body, her broken spirit, something stirred inside me. It had been an emotional roller coaster over the past 24-hours, and apparently the ride wasn't over yet.

Out of the void came my sympathy and care for Brianna. It wasn't love. It never was and it never would be, but I had great affection for this beautiful young woman who had shared my life for close to two years. And I hated to see her sad.

She felt my arms wrap around her and she started sobbing even harder. Even now, she looked so much like my dear sister Danielle that the sight of her unhappy hit me like a stake through my heart. I pressed my chest against her back and held her tightly, rocking us back and forth.

After a long few minutes, her shivering quieted down and she seemed to regain control of herself. And then, long after I had asked, Brianna answered my question.

"We've talked about it before. But just saying it was never enough to force a clean break. When I said I didn't feel like you would ever love me, you would just try harder to be affectionate, to pay more attention to me. You would do everything you could to be a better boyfriend, convincing yourself it was the RIGHT thing to do. And meanwhile, you'd be burying inside all your natural urges."

She sniffled and said, "You're not monogamous by nature, David. It's a miracle you've kept it in your pants as much as you have been."

My arms tightened as I thought of Claudine. But before I could say anything, Brianna kept going, bitterness creeping into her voice. "You secretly resent me for not being bisexual. You try to hide it, but you feel it inside all the same. You desperately want your sister, and when you look at me you're seeing her half the time. And you can't help but hate me for not being Amber."

Her words had such venom in them that I wanted to let go of her and hide beneath the bed. As it was, all I managed was to loosen my grip around her.

Brianna let out a long, forlorn sigh. And all was quiet for another few moments. When she spoke, her voice was soft again, resigned instead of angry. "It's who you are. And despite all that, I love you."

She barked a laugh, sudden enough to jolt me. "I don't know why!" And then she laughed, not loud, but constantly and crazily with a weird expression on her face. For a moment, I wondered if Brianna had lost her sanity.

But then she sighed again, squeezing her eyes shut tightly and she gasped, "You're a great guy, David. You are smart, you are kind, and you never pushed me harder than I could handle. But you could never fall in love with me. I just wish I could stop loving you."

Her whole body heaved up and down, and when she stilled she seemed to have shrunk a few inches. "But I can't do it. I can't do it, David. I'm in love with you too much. You have to be the one to break up with me."

She bit her lip, and then looking down, Brianna saw the creamy white trail of cum oozing down her thigh past the hem of her skirt. She slowly shook her head as if in disbelief at what she had done to herself, then reached out with her skirt and mopped it up into the thin fabric.

I watched her do this and said quietly, "You didn't have to do that. Last night, we could have had this conversation without you...," I groaned in frustration with myself for letting it get this far. "Without you doing that to yourself."

"Maybe... maybe not..." Brianna chuckled to herself and turned to face me. "You're not even angry, are you? Here I wanted to get you mad, get you ready to dump me and call me a whore, just so I could be free of you. But even this, you're not angry?"

I didn't have to answer. She knew it was the truth.

"Real people aren't supposed to be like you, David. Men aren't supposed to be okay with their girlfriends having sex behind their backs. I thought *I* was kinky. I thought *I* was strange for liking anal sex more than in my cunt. I thought there was something messed up in my head for getting sooo turned on by bondage. But at least all that is just between two people in an intimate relationship."

I shrugged. "To each their own." And then I let out a heavy sigh, staring at the floor and gearing up for my own confession. "Brianna... I cheated on you too."

I braced myself for the explosion. We both knew I wasn't really the jealous type, but we both knew that SHE was. Even my occasional trysts with E-Beth were only allowed begrudgingly out of Brianna's desperate need to keep me happy. And even then, I was always on thin ice with my girlfriend for at least a week afterwards.

Instead, Brianna sighed in resignation. "When?"

I was so surprised I didn't answer right away. "Last night."

In the same flat tone, she asked, "And before then?"

"Except for E-Beth, never," I answered honestly.

"Who was she?"

"It's a long story."

"Tell me everything."

***

I told Brianna the whole story: the rescue, the parents, and the moonlit walk on the beach. I told her how scared I was of dying in the water. I told her how in love I felt afterwards, ready to marry Claudine on the spot. And I told her of how I crashed back down to earth just as quickly.

And when I was done, Brianna was crying again while inspecting the cuts and scratches across my body that she hadn't noticed before. And before I realized it, she'd launched herself at me and was passionately dropping an intense kiss on my lips.

She took me by such surprise, I didn't know what hit me. Then as suddenly as we'd started, Brianna pulled away. "Damn you," she bit out through her tears.

I didn't understand.

"Even when you're a cheating bastard, you're a hero. And even when you've given me a reason to hate your guts, I can't help but love you." And then she was kissing me again.

My brain still had not yet caught up. But it was trying. And then, just when I was about to mount some verbal protest, Brianna pulled away. "Did you fuck her ass?"

"Huh?"

More urgently, Brianna enunciated each word, "Did you fuck her ass?"

"N- no."

And then Brianna's tongue was down my throat as she kissed me even harder than before.

I was still confused. But we had to stop this. I knew the way Brianna felt about me and I'd gotten the sense that she simply couldn't control the way she felt. It was up to me to break us up. It was up to me to free her from this unhealthy relationship.

I got my chance to speak, and to breathe, when she pulled away long enough to rip my shirt over my head and start pulling her dress off as well.

"Brianna! Wait, wait. We can't do this."

"He didn't fuck my ass, David. I wouldn't let him. That place is special. That place is yours."

"Brianna!"

She was breathless and desperate as she clawed at my shorts. "Just one last time, David. Please. I don't want to fly home knowing that his cum was the last to touch me. Please, I need you in my ass. I need it. Just one last time."

She kissed me again, this time with her eyes wide open and staring at me, pleading. She didn't let up, massaging my lips with her own and rubbing her naked tits into me. She knew that I could almost never resist a pretty woman throwing herself at me. And she also knew how much I cared about her. If she really wanted this, how could I say no?

Soon, we were both naked. Brianna's eyes were wild and her hair was a mess. She was still oily and dirty. She even had another man's cum leaking out of her, and I didn't care. She would always be beautiful.

It took just a minute to unpack the lube; I didn't want to do this raw. Brianna spent that entire minute with my dick in her mouth. And as her talented tongue sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body, I felt the last of my resistance crumble away.

Brianna had managed to deep-throat me by the time I held the bottle aloft. And with her lips around my base, I saw her eyes swivel over to it. And then her eyes went back and forth between my face and the bottle, as if indecisive about whether she wanted to keep sucking me or get to the buttfucking.

After ten seconds or so, she swallowed once, her throat contracting around my shaft, and then pulled off. Her eyes were full of need as she crept across the bed, pushing clothes to the side as she lay flat on her belly and then spread her legs to the sides.

I was gentle as I massaged her legs and then rubbed her tight asscheeks. Her head was turned to watch me as I lubed her up, and she sighed in an odd- sounding mixture of contentedness and sorrow while I did so.

When it came time to mount her, Brianna reached back with her hands and pulled apart her own buttcheeks, and with an almost effortless motion, I glided into her.

We lay together like that for a long time, my cock buried to the root inside Brianna's asshole. Almost my entire weight was on top of her, crushing her to the bed. She made no moves to get me off, instead breathing hard with the strain to get oxygen and perfectly happy to feel my weight. I spent a long time just kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck. And when she turned her face to me, I leaned over and we met in a fierce kiss.

"David, I love you..." she whispered, her voice tight from the strain of supporting me.

"I know," I sighed, then kissed her again. And then clamping my hands onto her hips to hold her tight, I rolled back and pulled her with me so that we were laying on our sides, my dick still lodged into her dark passageway.

I was able to scoop my left arm beneath her neck and over her shoulder to cup her left breast so that we were spooned together intimately. Brianna pulled my hand to her face and kissed my palm gently while I began to rock slowly in and out of her, my right hand still on her hip for leverage. The way we cuddled was as intimate a lovemaking as we'd ever had together, even though I was in her ass, perhaps *because* I was in her ass.

For Brianna, it was special.

She began whimpering and moaning, her head lolling around as we continued to pump at each other. She pushed back with her hips to meet each thrust, and I managed to snake the fingers of my right hand around to her pussy, finding the hard nub of her clit and strumming it, causing a fresh burst of whimpers from my beautiful girlfriend.

We moved slowly, rhythmically, in no hurry. This wasn't a hard fuck meant to bring Brianna to a cascade of multiple orgasms. This wasn't an exercise in bondage and submission to tease out her darkest naughty pleasures. For the girl who was always kinky, she needed this tender lovemaking. For just a few brief moments, perhaps she even felt loved.

We gradually built up our climaxes, pleasures piling on top of pleasures, lingering in our minds long enough that the new feelings came in even before the old feelings faded away. My mind felt like some sweet honey was filling it, the fluid level rising and rising and choking off all thought except for the sensation of pure bliss.

I was drowning in bliss, and so was Brianna. She began gasping, "Oh, David... oh, David...".

My left hand circled a nipple and pinched down. Her right hand moved to replace mine fingering her clit. And my right hand went back to holding her hips to allow me to powerfully drive over and over into her clenching asshole.

"David... David... DAVID!" Brianna screamed and came, her whole body locking up rigid as the tremendous orgasm tore up her spine. Her ass clamped down around me, squeezing the cum from my balls.

The honey overflowed in my mind, and I surrendered to bliss, unaware of anything except for the supple body in my arms and the unbelievable relief of pressure as I blasted Brianna's ass full of my cum.

I heaved with all my strength against her backside, cramming every last millimeter of cock into her anal chute as I spewed out wad after wad of semen. My hands were squeezing hard, and the pain must have only spurred Brianna to even greater heights as she wailed again in ecstasy as we pressed our bodies together with every drop of strength left.

The next thing I knew, I was blinking slowly as Brianna lay limp in my arms, apparently unconscious. It must have only been a moment, as my cock was still hard and still embedded in her rectum.

I closed my eyes once to blink, and when I opened them again, I felt a great weight lift off my shoulders. That was our last time together. I had given Brianna everything I had, and even if it wasn't enough to make her happy forever, at least it had pleased her for a little while.

As I started to go limp, I slid myself out of her butt and then slid off the bed so I could stand. She was still on her side, now leaking creamy jism from both her holes. After taking a moment to be sure of my balance, I leaned over and picked her up in my arms, hoisting her high so that her head lay against my left shoulder. She stirred awake then, her green eyes fluttering open and then just staring at me, lost in her own thought.

I gave her a little smile, and then without another word carried her to the shower.

Our cleaning was not playful, but it was not unpleasant either. I shampooed out the oils and tangles in her hair, leaving it silky and shiny. I washed away the dirtiness on her body, moving the soap over her body slowly, feeling a tinge of regret that I may never touch this skin again. And I cleaned her private areas, leaving them pure and clean. All was forgiven. Brianna was a beautiful angel once again.

And then it was Brianna's turn, washing me and memorizing every inch of me while she did so. When we were done, I toweled us both off while Brianna just kept staring at me, her eyes filled with an infinite sadness. And then I led her back to our bed.

I pulled the covers back, soiled as they were by the remnants of our lovemaking. lay her down on fresh sheets. Her arms went up around my neck and then she pulled me down for a soft, passionate kiss.

When we broke, I slid into the bed, once again spooned behind her. Lying in my arms, she turned her head to face me, tears streaming down her cheeks. "You're going to break up with me now, aren't you?"

I exhaled slowly, and then nodded. "It's time that I stop hurting you."

***

It was a quiet last afternoon on the island. We drove down to the beach and then spent a lot of time apart, alone with our thoughts while staring out across the vastness of the ocean.

When we were together we were pleasant, but it was clear that whatever magic we had was gone. Brianna knew that she needed to get over her obsession with me, to fall out of love with me, and even thought the pain was obvious in her eyes, she was determined to get her emotions under control. And for me, I simply stopped forcing myself to feel obligated to her.

Now I knew how E-Beth must have felt when she broke up with me. At least E- Beth and I were able to be friends. That fact gave hope for Brianna and me.

At least things weren't awkward. No matter what else, Brianna and I were intimately familiar with each other and a lot of our relationship was built on basic personality compatibility. We stopped by Costco and Wal-Mart, shopping for last- minute gifts to bring home for friends and family. We were quieter than usual together, and yet still able to give advice.

The big surprise came at Lihue Airport. It was 9 PM when we arrived and went to our gate. I was searching the monitors to verify we were in the right place when a familiar voice exclaimed, "David!"

I turned just in time to see a gorgeous redheaded teen begin her sprint across the boarding area towards me. It was Claudine.

A million emotions rushed through me just then: elation, at seeing her; lust, at the memory of her nubile body; heartache, at knowing we wouldn't be together; and hesitance, knowing that Brianna was literally two feet behind me. In the end, I just kind of gasped in surprise and then opened my arms just in time for Claudine to slam into me with a forceful hug.

She hummed happily and rubbed my back. But as pleased as I was to see her, I was immensely cognizant of Brianna beside me, not to mention everyone else coming through to the gate waiting area. I released Claudine and then motioned us off to the side.

"I never thought I'd see you again!" she exclaimed, her accent thick.

"Me, neither. Are you on this flight?" I waved to the gate.

"Oi! We go to LAX and from there back to Paris!" It was at this point that Claudine realized a tall, dirty blonde young woman was with me. At once, Claudine became cautious. "Ah, this is your girlfriend?"

Brianna's face went through the gamut of emotions in less than a second before she stepped forward and said softly, "We're friends." She held her hand out to shake. "You must be Claudine. I'm Brianna."

"Enchantée... eh, pleased to meet you." Claudine said formally and shook her hand, taking a moment to gather herself while simultaneously waiting to be bitch- slapped. Clearly, the girl was unsure what Brianna really knew.

Fortunately, Brianna took charge to soothe her. "So it's true. He really rescued you?" She was scrutinizing the various scratches and band-aids on Claudine's legs exposed beneath a short skirt.