The Book of David Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide for a second, a dead giveaway of guilt as she turned to scrutinize her carrots.

I took two steps forward, warning in a low voice, "Danielle..."

But before she could answer, the doorbell rang. Cherys was obviously trying to smother her giggles and Danielle blushed. I pointed at the door. "Did you set me up on a blind date?"

Danielle's brilliant green eyes went wide again and she covered her smile. "Not exactly..."

The doorbell rang again and I started over for the door. I was slightly annoyed, probably not the best mood to be in for greeting a blind date. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself and then checked out my clothing, nothing fancy. If I'd known Danielle was going to pull this I would have at least shaved.

Then I opened the door to find a very pleasant surprise: a curvy brunette with a wide smile and big tits just bursting the seams of her blouse.

"E-Beth!" I exclaimed and then opened my eyes for a big hug.

"Surprise!" she said gleefully and then jumped into my arms.

I spun E-Beth around and set her back onto her feet inside the apartment, and then kicked the door closed as I brought her into the living room. "What are you doing here?"

"Well..." she drawled sheepishly. "Actually, I called the apartment a few weeks ago to tell you I was coming into town for the weekend. Danielle picked up and after we got done talking, she came up with the idea of surprising you."

I glanced to the kitchen, where the girls were still in the middle of preparing dinner. Danielle caught my look and said, "You've been in a funk for months. And I'll bet you're wearing out your right hand..." She stuck her tongue out at me then grinned.

"Speaking of which," E-Beth's silky smooth voice regained my attention. "How long has it been for you?"

There was a promise in her voice. I gulped and glanced down at E-Beth's cleavage, which was proudly on display as she leaned forwards to give me a better view. "Since Brianna..." I said quietly.

E-Beth gave me a feral grin and looked over to Danielle. "We have time?"

Danielle just waved us off then returned to her mixing bowl.

E-Beth couldn't get me off the couch fast enough.

***

I'd barely closed the door before E-Beth pulled hard on my shoulder and sent me tripping and stumbling onto my bed. She paused just a moment to sweep her dark hair behind her ears and then pounced, perched on all fours over my body and kissing me with a ferocity that belied her excitement.

"Wow!" I exclaimed when we finally broke for air. "One might think you haven't gotten laid for months either..."

"I haven't," she husked before dipping her lips to my neck and sniffing me like she was on drugs or something.

"Really?"

"I've been a little more careful lately," she laughed. "Maybe we're actually growing up. For a while now, I haven't wanted to have sex with someone unless I really felt something with them. Not that there's been good pickings. I've been so busy the only people I see are middle-aged chemists. So in the last three months, I've had nothing but little Davie and my own fingers."

"Little Davie?"

E-Beth grinned. "My vibrator. He reminds me of you." And then E-Beth sat up and whipped her blouse off.

"Holy shit!" I croaked. Somehow, E-Beth's breasts were only getting bigger and more beautiful. When her bra came off, I felt like I was going to pop right there.

E-Beth seemed to realize this as well. "Let's take the edge off, shall we?" She tugged me until I was seated at the edge of the bed and she knelt on the floor. Then she quickly stripped me naked below the waist. And finally, leaning forward, she placed my hard cock into the warm, lush valley between her breasts and squeezed those magnificent mammaries around me.

It had been such a long time. Ever since Nataliya first seduced me on my twenty- first birthday, I'd never gone such a long time without being in intimate, physical contact with a woman's body. And now, having such a wondrously large and firm pair of tits wrapped around my sensitive cock felt like heaven on earth.

At first, E-Beth just stroked me through her cleavage. Then she would pause after the downstroke and run her tongue around the head, licking me like a lollipop.

It had been too long. After only a few minutes, I was ready to burst. I groaned out "Elizabeth!" in warning and she slid lower and took me into her mouth. Then, wrapping her hand around the shaft, she jerked me to completion as I started pouring out a gallon of cum down her throat.

E-Beth was not new to giving me blowjobs. But even she wasn't fully prepared for the volume and force of my ejaculation. She swallowed quickly, but still some leaked out, dribbled down her chin, and dropped onto her swaying tits.

It seemed forever that my balls kept pumping and she kept swallowing, and when she finally pulled off and gasped for air, I couldn't help but start laughing at how cum covered her face and chest looked.

With her other hand, E-Beth scooped some of the creamy jism off her chin and popped it into her mouth, grinning and then joining me in laughter, the mirth carrying all the way up and into her eyes.

Half-naked and covered in my cum, E-Beth looked damn sexy. "It's really good to see you," I said honestly.

She just smiled and squeezed her hand around me. Already, I was getting hard again. Slowly, her hand began to stroke up and down while her other hand went back to cleaning herself up. "Too bad there's no one else here to lick me clean. Should I step out and grab one of the girls?"

E-Beth got the extra twitch out of my dick that she was looking for, setting off another round of laughter. And then she stood up and headed for the door.

"You weren't serious, were you?" I asked.

E-Beth shrugged. "No. But I need to clean up and the bathroom is out there." With that, she went outside, still completely topless and with my semen drying on her face and tits.

I saw Danielle look up and her eyes bugged out. I'm certain Danielle knew what we were up to, but I don't think she expected to see E-Beth waltz out covered in cum.

E-Beth smiled. "You guys are welcome to join us." And then she went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, E-Beth returned, closed the door, and started stripping off the rest of her clothes.

"Aww, they didn't come," she pouted.

I shrugged and took her into my arms. "You're all I need tonight anyways. Thanks for coming to visit."

E-Beth fixed me with a warm smile. "My pleasure." And then straddling my hips, she lowered herself down around my erection. "Mmm, literally... my pleasure..." she moaned.

There was a quick knock then caught our attention. With me still buried inside her pussy, E-Beth craned her head around just as the door swung open. Cherys was leaning against the doorjamb and smiled. "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes. In the meantime, do you mind if I watch?"

E-Beth wriggled her crotch against me and then grinned at me. "Let's show her what FUCKING is all about."

***

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder!"

"Oh, oh," I grunted repeatedly. And as I thrust my hips forward one final time and blasted my wad inside of her spasming pussy, I yelled "Elizabeth!"

A few minutes later, our naked skin steaming in the cool air, I slipped off her sweaty body until I was on my side with my leg still wrapped over hers. I smiled and then reached out with my hand to brush her bangs back away from her eyes. After all these years, I was still making love to my E-Beth. I looked at her and our old sparkle, our old chemistry, was still alive.

E-Beth's smiled at me for a second. But then she sighed and pointedly turned her gaze away from me. "Don't look at me like that, David."

My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "Like what?"

She rolled her head back to face me. "We're not getting back together, David."

"I never..."

My sentence trailed off as she looked at me sternly. "Okay, it might have crossed my mind," I finished.

She reached her palm to my cheek. "Was it a mistake for me to come here?" she asked softly. "I don't want to hurt you."

I exhaled slowly and waggled my head. "No, not a mistake. I get it."

"Don't get me wrong David. I love being here and I love doing this with you..."

I smiled sardonically. "You're just not IN love with me." I chuckled to myself. "That's exactly what I had to tell Brianna."

"Hmm," E-Beth's eyes went up as she put on a mock-nervous expression. "Should I worry that you'll become her booty call now? I don't know if I can handle the competition."

"I just might," I teased right back and then tickled E-Beth, sending us both into paroxysms of laughter.

When we both caught our breaths, E-Beth glanced at the clock. I knew she should probably get going or she would miss her flight.

"Thanks for this weekend, E-Beth. It was..." I glanced down at her naked breasts, lingering for a moment and then returning to her face with a silly grin. "It was great."

She blushed and smiled. "It was truly my pleasure."

We got dressed, me finding my clothes a bit easier than E-Beth. It was really my fault since earlier I'd deliberately stuffed her bra in between the mattress and the boxspring out of a perverted desire to see E-Beth's naked breasts wobbling while she hunted it down.

"Where the HELL did you hide it?" E-Beth spat at me.

I didn't answer, zoning out rather than staring and ogling her tits. I found myself reminiscing about a different time, when E-Beth was a friend-with-benefits, just like today. Only then, I'd been madly in love with Amber.

"How is she?" I asked softly.

"Hmm?" E-Beth stood up with an annoyed look, her naked torso still enticing.

"How is she?" I repeated in an even softer voice. We both knew I was asking about Amber.

E-Beth sighed, "She's..." Her voice trailed away. "I'm not supposed to say."

I bit my lip and looked down. "That's okay." I managed a smile on my face and I looked up at my dear friend. "It was wonderful having you here, E-Beth. And your bra is stuffed beneath the mattress over there," I pointed.

E-Beth bent, shoving her hand where I indicated and coming out with her bra. She fiddled with it for a moment before exhaling slowly and then looking over at me. "She won't admit it, but Amber misses you terribly, David."

I closed my eyes. "I miss her, too." I took a deep breath, and then opened my eyes again. "Let's get you to the airport."

***

When I got back from dropping E-Beth off at the airport, Danielle was on the couch channel-surfing. "And you say WE keep you up all night," she complained.

"Well," Cherys drawled as she came in from the bedroom. "I don't seem to recall you bitching about it last night..."

I could see Danielle's mind revert back to her memories and a sly smile spread across my sister's lips. She looked at me with a gleam in her eyes. "Well, I suppose your little noises got my girlfriend pretty worked up."

Cherys laughed, "And you got to reap the rewards..." She sat down on the couch and kissed Danielle tenderly on the lips.

The two of them stared into each other's eyes for a long while, long enough to start making me uncomfortable. Just when I was about to quietly slip away, Cherys looked up at me with a very odd expression that froze me in place. And then she stood up, pulling Danielle with her.

Slightly hesitant, Cherys looked back and forth between me and her girlfriend before saying, "Um, David. Could you excuse us for a bit? I need to speak with your sister about something important."

I shrugged. "No problem."

Confused but curious, Danielle let Cherys lead her away while I sat down on the couch and retrieved the remote. I checked the time. It was late, but the Sunday night game should still be playing.

About five minutes later, I heard Danielle yell "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" loud enough for me to make out, even through the wall. The noise was enough to cause me to turn around and wonder if everything was alright.

A few seconds after that, Danielle came walking out rather stiffly, and she came right up to me. She didn't look angry. Rather, she seemed shocked and intensely thoughtful, as if Cherys had said something that really made her think.

Wordlessly, I muted the TV and gave Danielle my full attention. Her eyes swiveled up and down me for a second before she stared at my feet and asked, "David, um... could you please give us some privacy for a little while? Go out somewhere? This is going to be a pretty intense discussion."

I simply nodded and then got up to get my jacket and keys. I already knew I'd head over to Kevin and Jen's place. I could watch the rest of the game with them.

***

That's odd. I hit the speed dial to Jen's cell phone this time, confused at hearing the signal go straight to voicemail once again. Either both Kevin and Jen had their cell phones off or the carrier was on the fritz again.

I tried to peer through the darkened window, but it was apparent that there was nobody home. I rang the doorbell a final time and turned away from the apartment to head back to the parking lot.

I was about ten feet down the sidewalk when familiar voices sounded in front of me. I looked up to see a giggling couple practically wrapped around each other.

"David!" Jen called. "What are you doing here?"

I shrugged. "Got kicked out. The girls wanted some private time and I thought I could finish watching the game here."

She looked at Kevin, a clear question in her eyes. He waggled his head in an answer I didn't understand, and then Jen looked at me with some kind of look of pity.

"Well, come on in."

I followed the happy couple into the apartment and then settled onto a wing chair and Kevin settled onto the couch with an obvious open space for Jen to join. But for now, she headed into the kitchen. "Can I get you something to drink?" she asked me.

"Yeah, a Coke would be great." I turned to face my best friend. "So, how are thing's going? You miss me yet?" I grinned.

"Dude... not really," Kevin answered with a smile of his own. "I've got to admit, it's nice having the place to ourselves. Not that it was BAD having you here. It sure was convenient for hanging out..."

I waved him off. "I was joking. It's been a LONG time."

"Yeah, time sure flies don't it?" He ruminated. And then Jen returned with three Cokes and joined Kevin on the couch.

Kevin took his without drinking and instead stared off with a funny smile on his face. "It's just, you get to a point in your life when you decide that NOW is the time to settle down." He turned and wrapped his arm around Jen, who simply glowed as she smiled at me. Kevin continued, "You decide that you've found the one person you want to be with for the rest of your life, and you can't imagine another day without her."

I turned my head fractionally to the side as I got a quizzical look on my face. He couldn't mean...

Before Kevin could continue, Jen confirmed it by thrusting her left hand out to me, palm down. The light reflecting off the diamond was so bright I couldn't believe I hadn't seen it before.

For just a split-second I was stunned. And then I was yelling "HEY!" as I lunged off the chair and wrapped them both in a big hug. "Congratulations!"

When we finally broke apart, Kevin flashed me a megawatt smile and said, "You're the first person we've told. We haven't even told our parents yet."

Jen put in, "He just proposed tonight at dinner. You caught us just as we were coming home." And then Jen excitedly launched into the fully-detailed story the way only an excited woman can. You know, the kind where the re-telling takes twice as long as the actual event. Kevin sprinkled his own commentary throughout.

And when they finished, Kevin flashed back to my original question. "So... sorry dude, we don't miss you at all," he grinned wryly. "Don't get me wrong, you will always be my bro. But it's just that she's all I need in my life."

I sat back and smiled, "Wow... that's incredible you guys. I'm really happy for you! So what's next? When's the wedding? Are you going to get a house now?"

Jen started, "Well once we get rid of you, what's next is that I'm going to show my fiancé just how happy he makes me."

Kevin immediately started giving me head nods to 'Go the fuck away'. I just smiled.

"The wedding," Jen continued, "Will be decided later. Maybe next Summer. We haven't talked about it yet. And I suppose the house will come after that."

I shrugged. "Why wait? Danielle and Cherys already bought their place and they're not married."

Jen snorted, "Yes they are. Maybe they can't get legally married, but they're as married as any couple on the planet."

"I suppose they are."

"Speaking of which, you know you can't stay with them forever."

I looked over at Jen with fresh confusion.

She shrugged and took my hand. "I didn't really think about it until just now. I'm engaged, I have my life partner with me in Kevin. And whether you're family or not, I just think that if I were in Danielle's position, I'd want the privacy of my own home with the one person in my life."

I bit my lip and thought about it.

Jen continued. "I'm not telling you to move out, David. But wasn't this supposed to be a temporary thing? She may not ever feel comfortable kicking you out because you're her family, but you need to respect that she MIGHT not want a third wheel around."

I looked kind of stricken at the idea. All around me people were moving on with their lives. Nate and Monica were married and gone long ago. Danielle and Cherys were coupled up and now Kevin and Jen were getting married. Brianna was gone and I was just now feeling the separation pain of E-Beth flying away.

I was alone.

"Look, maybe I'm wrong," Jen offered. "But I think you owe it to Danielle to find out."

"Yeah..." I said slowly, sipping my Coke. "Well, I'll get out of your guys' hair, let you to be alone together."

Kevin nodded, probably eager to get Jen's clothes off.

"Nope, nope!" Jen interrupted, putting her hand on my shoulder to sit me back down. "There's probably another half-hour left of the game and you two are GOING TO WATCH IT," she said sternly.

I looked confused. Kevin looked positively crestfallen. Here it was the night he proposed, as romantic a night as it gets, and for a second I worried that I had ruined his perfect day.

Jen smiled at her fiancé. "I'm going to go freshen up and put on something a little more... naked..." Her eyes danced at Kevin. "When the game is over, you can come back to the bedroom... and I'll be ready for you..."

***

It took a while for the door to open. But when it did, Danielle let a warm smile cross her lips and she slowly stepped forward and wrapped me in a warm hug. "David..." She made my name sound like a blessing.

I wasn't expecting this kind of warm reception. Usually, Danielle just said a casual "hey" as I passed by. But then again, I usually used my key. Ringing the doorbell and waiting was my way of warning them of my arrival.

Danielle stepped back and beamed at me, then brushed a loose tear from one eye. And despite the moisture in her eyes, she was still smiling.

"You okay?" I asked. "You two finish whatever you had to talk about?"

My question caused a fresh round of happy tears and she stepped forward to hug me again. What was going on? Had she and Cherys decided to kick me out and she was feeling both happy I was leaving them alone and sad to see me go?

Still, I'd spent the last half an hour formulating my script. Jen was right. My promise to be out of their hair in "no time" had turned into semi-permanent residence. I couldn't squat any longer.

"Should I start packing my things?" I asked hesitantly.

Danielle sniffled and perked her head up, clearly confused. "Packing?"

Best to just say it plainly. "I've been imposing on you guys for too long already. I should move out and give you back your privacy."