All Comments on 'The Boys are Caught Peeping'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It would be simplifer to just

title this chapter femdom. Of course femdom has played a greater role in your stories for some time.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
If this is femdom

count me in! Seldom do any of the stories make any real sense in Literotica. Usually they are thinly veiled masturbation fantasies and maybe this one is too. But there are elements of truth in this story, it reminds me of a "play date" I had with my first girl friend and her best friend. She didn't catch me peeking, we were well beyond that stage. But she did "con" me into disrobing for them. She let her friend "play" with my package and she saved the best for herself (I think she wanted to show off). Like Bobby, if she had asked me to do her too I would have but I wasn't so lucky! Thanks for bringing back fond memories.

touchetouchealmost 18 years ago
Wish I had been invited

This was incredibly sexy. Very well written, and your details are amazing. I look forward to reading more of the slumber party. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it. Are you going to continue the lessons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
Well, as usual, you have left me hanging

with my hand on a stiffy (as you would say it) waiting for the next prank. Those chess club "boys" are really something. What, I'm not quite sure. They look like a bunch of 7 year olds saying "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." But what the hell - it's fantasy, after all. Why would I expect realism. For example, I have ever seen anyone who "spurted wad after wad through the air" and for the distances often mentioned and with so much volume that she couldn't hold it all in her mouth. But it makes for titillating reading, and that's what I'm here for. I like the ideas, the tremendous command of detail, and the varied plots. It is just that with all of the beauty of the stories and the characters and the varied environments of which the author seems to know in great detail, the characters seem so shallow and naive. And what happened to the comparisons to movie stars - that idiosyncrasy did tend to flesh out the characters a bit. Whatever? I'm now looking forward, as usual, to the next episode. What will those nasty girls do to our wimpy boy, Bobby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

hey man ive been reading your stuff for ssome time and i just love it, you have me orgasming at all the right times, i really wish i had my own bobby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chris?

We never did find out Chris's punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no no no....

..... Don't like the idea of calling in Chris at the end. Bad idea. Overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
About Chris...

Chris should have been dealt with in similar fashion as Ron and at the same time as Ron or directly after the girls had finished with Ron. To recall the idea of Chris, or to imply he should rejoin the proceedings just after dealing with Bobby is something of an anticlimax. Bad. Bad idea, Petersunn....a case of gilding the lily......tsk tsk tsk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Please continueeeeee!!!!! Really liked it

RobbieEdwardsRobbieEdwardsalmost 4 years ago
Every boy’s fantasy.

Another great story! Good to read you have a sequel planned!

Thank you for entertaining us.

Robert.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous