The Boys are Caught Peeping

Story Info
Voyeurism, CFNM, spanking (The Lessons-25).
18.8k words
4.74
207.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story can be considered to be Chapter 25 of The Lessons. As noted in the introduction to an earlier story, I am no longer titling this series as simply, The Lessons. Feedback I have received indicates that this generic title is not at all descriptive and not helpful to readers unfamiliar with the series searching stories by title. Even for those familiar with the series find the generic title to be unhelpful, as the chapters vary tremendously in content and theme. Therefore, I am using a more descriptive title, and noting its place within The Lessons as a subtitle. "Modeling Underwear for the Girls" is similarly noted as Lessons 23 and "John and Tim learn about each other" as Lessons 24. I hope this explanation is helpful(but I do apologize for its length!). In any case, this is a story of primarily voyeurism and exhibitionism, but it also contains some submission, humiliation, and spanking. If these are things that would ruin it for you or that you would find offensive or disgusting then you should not read this story. Otherwise, please enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Emma's parents were out of town and she would have the house all to herself. Emma was 18. It was time for her to be on her own. However, a lot of the students at Templeton College still lived with their parents. It was a very conservative college, and many of the parents sent their children there precisely because of its strict discipline and its discouragement of inappropriate fraternization.

Emma, however, was even a bit more insecure than the average girl her age, or even the average Templeton girl. Emma didn't like staying in that big house all by herself, so she asked her parents if it would be okay if she had a friend sleep over while they were out of town. They didn't mind. She was, after all, all grown up and could be trusted. Besides, they liked Terrie, Emmas's best friend, and they knew that Terrie was a good girl who would not cause any trouble. They made it clear, though, that there must be no alcohol. When they had been Emma's age, the legal drinking age had been 18, but now it was 21. They felt a bit hypocritical about enforcing a rule that they had not themselves had to obey, but enforcement was particularly important when Emma's friends were in the house.

Once they left, Emma somehow (or perhaps naturally) expanded the guest list to include Tina and Bonnie as well. She knew, or perhaps more accurately assumed, that her parents wouldn't mind if a couple more of her friends came over. In any case, they were all 18 years old. They could govern their own lives, although it was true that it was her parents' house and not Emma's. As long as she was staying there her parents felt that they still had the right, no, the responsibility, to help her make the best decisions. But, if "the kids" behaved themselves, didn't drink, or didn't break anything, her parents really wouldn't mind. It would be fine. The girls would at least not have any boys over.

There would, of course, be lots of talking about boys. Emma was very curious about boys, particularly after her experience in Miss Bixley's class (see "Modeling underwear for the girls"), but she wasn't dating anyone. There was this boy in the Chess Club she liked (Bobby; see Chapters 9 and 14 of The Lessons) but he didn't seem to be particularly interested in girls, or at least not her in particular. She actually considered inviting in him over while her parents were out of town. That would certainly be a rather bold first date. What would he think? What would he expect?

Actually, she hoped that he would in fact think and expect the obvious. She had seriously considered asking him over, but eventually decided against it. The fact that her heart pounded as she imagined approaching him should have told her that she wasn't ready for that. And, consider the embarrassment if he said no! How could she live with the fact that people would know that she actually asked a boy to come over to her house, for obvious reasons, and he turned her down? What guy would want a girl who was that desperate and that rejected?

She couldn't really understand why he didn't seem interested in her. Emma was very cute. She had long wavy brown hair, pretty blue eyes, fluttering lashes, and the rosiest of cheeks that even had the sweetest of dimples when she smiled. It was true that her breasts were quite small, but her friends would say that they fit her well. She was rather diminutive in height, less than five feet. She also had a little perky bottom. She was not at all happy about the size of her breasts, but she was very happy with, perhaps even a little bit proud of, her firm fanny. She would even admire it in the mirror, imagining how guys might like to look at it. She wondered a lot about whether Bobby would like it. She knew that he would be disappointed with her breasts. She couldn't blame him for that, but he would have to like the rest of her figure, at least she surely hoped that he would.

In fact, a couple of times she had even tried to flirt with him using her derriere. Girls did it with their breasts, why not then try with your bottom? She would find any sort of reason for bending over in front of him, and then look back to see if she could catch him stealing a glance. However, she felt awfully silly doing this. And, more importantly, it didn't seem to work. By the time she looked back he would be looking off in some other direction, as if he hadn't noticed her at all.

Bobby, however, had indeed noticed, and he even liked a great deal of what he saw. The truth of the matter was that he did have a thing for her. He hadn't told anyone though, not even his friends, Ron and Chris. But, he didn't have to tell them. They largely suspected it. He talked about her a lot. He asked telling questions (e.g., "Have you seen her with anyone?" and "Do you know if she's dating someone?"). He even felt bad looking at her butt like she was some sort of a sex object. Before she could notice his lascivious glance at the tight, tender curves of her sweet apple fanny, he would look away, flushed with guilt and confusion.

It really wasn't her body that attracted Bobby to Emma. There was in fact something about her personality that Bob found so very appealing. Perhaps it was her shyness? He was himself quite shy. When it came to asserting himself with a girl face-to-face, for an actual date, well, he got rather tongue tied. When he was talking to Emma, about homework, chess, politics, or other things that weren't personal, stuff just rolled off his tongue. He felt so comfortable with her. He just enjoyed being around her. But, he couldn't get himself to take the next step and actually ask her out on a date.

Emma was, in any case, looking forward to the slumber party. It would be fun. They were going to make s'mores, listen to records, play Trivial Pursuits and Truth or Dare, maybe even watch a horror movie (she really wanted to see The Ring; she had never seen it yet and was too scared to watch it alone), and certainly they would talk about boys. She was in fact planning on talking to her friends specifically about Bobby. They knew she liked him. Perhaps they could help her figure out how to get his attention. Tina and Bonnie were very experienced with boys, at least in comparison to her. Tina was even dating a graduate student, Gordon (see Chapter 18). Rumor had it that she had done quite a bit of stuff with guys.

There were boys who were also looking forward to the party. The girls ostensibly intended to keep it a secret, but lots of people found out about it, including Ron from the Chess Club. Boys had a way of finding out about slumber parties. It was as if there was a scent within the air. Actually, it was due to the fact that the girls talked incessantly about it. In any case, the boys knew what it meant: girls playing around in pajamas, perhaps even nighties, pillow fights, and maybe even some kissing games! There was no way they were going to miss this.

Chris and Ron planned their strategy. Bob, however, was very reluctant about becoming involved, and the reason was obvious to Ron and Chris. The fact that he was actually ambivalent about doing this was itself telling. It would seem to Ron and Chris that Bob would normally be very enthusiastic about such an escapade. It was true that he had not joined them in their revenge against Miss Harding (see The Lessons, Chapter14) but that was simply because he had missed the moment of opportunity. He later wanted to know all of the details, and clearly enjoyed hearing about it, enjoying it at least vicariously. No, there must be some special reason for being so ambivalent about joining this particular adventure, and it wasn't hard to figure out that it was because of his feelings for Emma.

Robert did eventually acquiesce. He did so in part because he didn't want to be left out. It was clear that Ron and Chris shared quite a bond in their "dalliance" with Miss Harding. If he did not join in he would run the risk of drifting to the periphery, becoming an outsider, even losing the trust and interest of his best friends. How could he explain declining to do something that would so clearly be one of the biggest experiences of their lives; well, at least the high point for whatever time passed until they topped it with something else.

The boys decided to come over around 10PM. They figured that by then the girls would probably be in their PJs, or even nighties, or better yet, undies. They debated about whether to get there sooner so they could see them change into their night clothes, but they wanted it to be good and dark so that they wouldn't be seen.

Ron had checked Emma's house in advance. It wasn't that easy to do, but it was the kind of assignment that he liked. He felt like a real cat burglar, skulking around the suburban neighborhood at night, trying to find Emma's bedroom. Fortunately, it was on the first floor. And, to top it off, it faced the back yard, which was ringed with bushes, even an overgrown Honeysuckle shrub right against the house. It was really unlikely that any neighbor would notice them. It was perfect for peeping, at least it seemed to them.

Their hearts were pounding as they snuck across the park that bordered Emma's backyard. There was no reason to sneak. There was nothing wrong with being in the park at night, but they knew what they were up to if nobody else would. And, it added to the fun to be skulking about. It made it all the more exciting.

When they got to her window, they were duly rewarded. Emma's bedroom had a lace curtain that they could very easily see through. If they kept their heads down, they would be unlikely to be seen themselves.

And, their eyes widened in delight at what was displayed before them. The four girls were sitting in a circle on Emma's large double bed and were indeed dressed for bed. Emma was wearing her favorite light blue bunny PJs: flannel with lots of little bunnies hopping all over the place. She knew they were silly, but the girls had agreed to wear their favorite night clothes. It was part of the fun.

Terrie was wearing a pink cotton PJ blouse with little white daisies and matching panty bottoms that had ruffled, elastic hems that clung to her thighs. Tina was wearing full pants PJs, with which all the girls were very impressed as they were made of silk. Bonnie was wearing what she normally wore: a large plaid cotton shirt that she had gotten from her father's closet many years ago. It felt really comfortable. She wore nothing else. Actually, that wasn't true. It just looked that way. She wasn't wearing a bra, none of the girls were, but Bonnie was wearing panties. You just couldn't tell with the shirt covering them.

The boys ogled to their hearts' delight. They slapped each other on the back, poked and pointed, and basked in their good fortune: four pretty girls all dressed for bed, right there in front of them. They whispered their observations, wishes, and fantasies to each other. "Look at those knockers on Bonnie!" "Man, she's big." "No way is she wearing a bra." "They're wiggling all over the place." "Think there will be a pillow fight?" "Maybe Bonnie will bend over to pick up something?" "You think she's got anything on under that?"

They did lament not coming over sooner. The girls had probably changed right in that room. Imagine seeing that! Well, next time they will be better prepared. But, for the moment, they enjoyed what they got.

Ron and Chris were careful not to comment on Emma. They knew that would bother Bob. In fact, Bob was feeling quite guilty, and he knew he didn't like having Ron and Chris see Emma in her pajamas. Well, at least they weren't seeing anything else.

But, their fortune would soon take another turn.

The girls began to talk about their own development. "Bonnie, I'm so jealous that yours grew out so big."

"They're not that large," Bonnie modestly responded, although she was indeed very proud of them and knew that they were by far the largest in the room. "And, besides, they can be a nuisance sometimes."

"Oh, yea," Terrie retorted, "a really big problem." Emma and Tina laughed at that. "That's the kind of problem I would like to have. I've seen how the boys look at you."

Bonnie protested further. "The size of your boobs is not the only thing a guy notices." There was a moment of silence as they all appreciated a total disbelief in her statement; then came a gale of laughter.

When they recovered Bonnie continued her argument. "Really Terrie, yours are plenty big enough."

"Oh, I don't know."

Tina had a brainstorm. "Let's compare them!"

If the boys did not already have hard-ons, they rapidly developed them now. Ron even had his hand down into his pants pocket, trying to surreptitiously play with himself. If any one of them looked to the side they certainly would have known what he was doing. But, there is an etiquette among boys in circumstances like this; an understanding that did not need to be discussed or even acknowledged. None of them would look at each other now. Whatever each one might want to do, would be his own private business. Besides, who wanted to take his eyes away from the window at this point?

The girls were themselves a little excited at the idea. At least, there was a lot of self-conscious giggling and nervous clutching of pajama tops. Terrie, however, was balking at the proposal.

"I can't do that, girls," she protested.

"C'mon," Tina prodded, "It'll be fun, and we'll all see how pretty they are."

Terrie hesitated to reply.

"Oh let's do!" Emma chimed in. Bobby's eyes widened at Emma's enthusiasm, and now he too reached down to his crotch, although part of him wanted to suggest that they all leave before it went further.

"I don't know," Terrie continued to balk. Bonnie could tell that there was something in particular that was bothering her. She leaned over, placed a hand on her leg and asked, "We're all friends here, Terrie, what's wrong?"

Terrie again hesitated to explain herself, but then took a deep breath and said, "I just don't like mine. They look funny."

The boys could not understand how a boob could look funny, but they were curious to find out.

Bonnie smiled reassuringly, "I'm sure that's not true, Terrie. I bet they're the prettiest boobies amongst us all."

"Oh yes," chimed in Tina, "Wait till you see mine. I think they're the smallest of them all."

Even Bonnie offered her own reason to feel self-conscious, "Heck, mine might be the biggest, but I've got this ugly mole on one of them."

The boys knew that no way would it in fact be ugly. It would have to be a pretty big and disgusting mole to mar the sight of Bonnie's naked big boobs. Ron even had the crazy thought of yelling out that he knew that it would be just fine; at least let them be the judge. But, he did have enough control of his impulses to at least restrain himself in that regard.

The girls, however, may in fact have been less restrained than Ron. Tina stated quite playfully but firmly, "C'mon Terrie, show us your tits."

"Tina!" Terrie exclaimed, not just in protest over the demand, but the way that she put it. The girls did not normally refer to their breasts as "tits," but clearly Tina, and the others, were feeling a little disinhibited this evening.

Bonnie joined in. "Yes, do it Terrie, show us, let's see those bubbies."

All of them, even Terrie, laughed at that word. This was really so silly, showing off your breasts to your friends, like you were some stripper. But, that's what also made it so fun. You could pretend to be a lascivious exotic dancer, yet not really pay the cost of actually being one. I mean, you were just doing this for your friends, and they were girlfriends at that. It was just good, clean, girlie, sort of fun.

"Take it off, Terrie," Tina demanded, still very friendly, but also more demanding.

Bonnie joined in, "Yes, take it off, take it all of."

And, they were all then chiming in, even Emma, cheering together, "Take it off, take it off, take it off," like they were at some football game, or more accurately, a burlesque house, chanting for the dancer to strip.

Terrie was bent offer laughing, her hand to her mouth. She didn't know what to do. A part of her didn't really want to do it. A part of her was in fact very, really very, embarrassed about her breasts. She quite honestly didn't want to show them to anyone, even to her good friends. But, these were also indeed her friends, and another part of her wanted to show her breasts to someone, and if not her very breast, um best, of friends, than to whom?

The boys wanted to join in on this chant. They were certainly chanting in their heads, as well as doing other things as well. They knew though that the girls wouldn't like either one of these things, so they kept their thoughts to themselves as they kept their hands to themselves. The latter was frankly very easy to do.

Terrie finally said, "Alright! Shut up!" Everybody instantly got quiet. Ronnie clutched hard on his equally hard cock.

Terrie pretended to give them a hard, angry scowl. "I'll do it. But," she paused, "Each of you has to do the same thing. I won't be the only one." Ronnie nodded his approval at the requirement. Terrie got off the bed. Her face went beet red. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to do this. She was actually going to take off her daisy flannel top to show her naked boobies to her friends. This was so embarrassing, or at least so potentially embarrassing. But, then again, this is what you did at a slumber party. It was all in good fun, assuming that the girls would not be mean.

The girls let out tremendous cheers and applause of support. They in fact admired Terrie for doing this, for being the first one. There was a part of all of them that wanted to do this, to show their titties to each other, to compare them, to admire them. Maybe even to feel them? What would it be like to feel their friends' titties? They certainly enjoyed feeling their own.

All of the boys had to stop playing with themselves. The feel of their hands working on their cocks, and the thought of what they were about to see, well, it was becoming too much. Frankly, it would have been nice to be able to jerk off right away, and to then do it a second time. The second time would last much longer, like savoring a fine meal, but none of them were, as yet, so comfortable with what they were doing that they would actually pull their cocks from their pants and jerk off onto the side of the house. None of them had willingly jerked off in front of each other before (see Chapter 9). This was apparently something that "normal" guys don't do. Well, they were paying the cost of that inhibition right now. They would have to leave their cocks in their pants, and none of them was willing to cum inside their pants, leaving an obvious big wet stain for everyone to see. So, each of them stopped. They would have to pace themselves, particularly if it meant being able to jerk off while Terrie, and goodness, all of the other girls, were showing them their naked titties.