The Breeding Chamber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was wet too and her vaginal scent joined Victoria's and both women inhaled each other's essence.

"Not my first rodeo by any means," Victoria whispered; her voice sultry and filled with lust.

Susan kissed Victoria with fully-fledged passion and their tongues intertwined as both women slid fingers inside each other's labia searching for clitoral hoods. Locked together, their bodies shuddered as each of them found the other's clitorises and began to circle the sensitive nubbins.

The women held each other in a passionate embrace, their lips locked together, tongues entwined as they explored each other's genitalia, both being experienced in the joys of lesbian sex they knew exactly how to pleasure each other. When they were both sufficiently wet they each slipped a finger inside their vaginas and found that special place a little inside and at the top of their vaginal walls and pressed and stroked it whilst simultaneously circling their clitorises.

They would have taken their time in different circumstances but time and circumstance were not on their side and they began to work on each other's delicate parts frenetically, moans of passion stifled by their locked lips and slithering tongues. Their nipples were erect and by some telepathic agreement they broke their kiss and Victoria frantically unbuttoned Susan's shirt and found the black satin bra that matched her panties. She scooped Susan's ripe beasts from the cups and lowered her mouth to the creamy lustrous flesh and the pink engorged nipple encircled by her brown areola.

Susan entangled her fingers in Victoria's hair and pressed Victoria's face to her bosom as Victoria suckled on Susan's engorged teat. At the same time Victoria circled Susan's clitoris and pressed her finger on Susan's g-spot until Susan threw back her head and cried out in shameless lust as her orgasm erupted. She shook all the way down to her boots as Victoria slavered at her breast and fluttered a finger on Susan's clit whilst two of her fingers stabbed at Susan's clunge.

Whilst her orgasm was still raging Susan pushed Victoria's head out of her bosom and she pulled open the V-neck of Vitoria's gown, scooped her breasts from her bra and mashed her mouth on the creamy mounds, nibbling a nipple whilst sucking on it with her lips. She drove her fingers into Victoria's cunt and pressed her thumb on Victoria's clitoris, circling it until Victoria also cried out as her legs failed her and she fell back against the desk as an explosive climax shook her body.

The two women kissed again, fingers less frenetic, softly caressing the warm wet folds of each other's sexes as their orgasms plateaued and then began to slowly fade to a soft pleasurable warmth.

When they were done Susan pushed herself away from Victoria and stuffed her breasts back into her bra, wrestled it back into place and buttoned her blouse. She pulled up her pants, zipped up her fly and buckled her belt. Victoria eased the gusset of her panties back into place and eased her breasts back into the cups of bra and adjusted the neckline of her gown.

Susan walked over to a small wall-mounted mirror and fixed her lipstick and brushed her hair. She tossed the lipstick to Victoria.

"Here, fix your face," she said curtly.

"I have my own," Victoria tossed the lipstick back at Susan and rummaged in her purse for own lipstick and travel brush.

Victoria did the best she could with the cosmetics in her purse and the small hair brush. She figured she looked presentable but a woman who knew about such things would tell that she just been well and truly banged. Her face was still flushed; her breathing still a little heavy and her bosom was rubicund and heaving.

"What now?" Victoria asked, still a little breathless.

There was a loud rapping at the door and Susan held up a finger.

"Hold that thought," she said and opened the door to her office.

Major William 'Billy' Brody stood there with Sergeant Virgil Benning and Madeline Smith. Billy looked bemused and Susan guessed that there was trouble brewing.

"Why is that still in Freetown and why is she wearing that uniform?" Susan pointed at Madeline.

"May we enter ma'am? Sergeant Benning has something to say," Billy had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"By all means come in. Sergeant Benning can explain to me why that isn't a corpse being picked over by dogs in the Badlands," Susan turned her back on the assembly and reached for her cigarettes.

She lit one and tossed the package to Victoria and gave Virgil a 'please explain' stare.

"Well?" Susan put her hands on her hips demanding an answer.

"I've dressed Miss Smith in a spare uniform because the clothing she was wearing is not suitable to wear ma'am," Virgil said reverently.

"Ok, but you and your men have had your fun with her so why is she still here?" Susan glared at Virgil.

It was not lost on Virgil, Madeline and Victoria that Susan had referred to Madeline as her for the first time.

"I can't do it ma'am. She's done nothing wrong and as far as I can tell she's a good person," Virgil said.

"And you found this out while she was sucking your cock or while you were buggering her," Susan said acidly and both Madeline and Virgil squirmed.

"Madeline can be useful. She knows things about Durden City that can assist our intelligence team. She's fit and healthy so she won't be a burden," Virgil continued.

"What do I do if I keep you? Do I put you in your own little Comfort Palace so my men can squabble over you," Susan addressed Madeline directly for the first time.

"No Susan. Those days are over for me but I'll do whatever else is needed. Virgil has told me that everyone has to pull their weight in Freetown and I'm willing to do so," Madeline replied defiantly.

"Doing what? Doing the laundry, cooking and cleaning? You want to be Sergeant Benning's housewife?" Susan chuckled.

"I'll find suitable employment for her ma'am. If you disagree with my proposal I'm happy to leave Freetown with Madeline and take my chances in the Badlands," Virgil interjected.

"You won't last a week out there in the Badlands. The scum out there will kill you and take everything you possess, including her and you know what they'll do to her," Billy Brody objected.

"Or I could just have you both taken out there and executed, save you both from a terrible fate," Susan scoffed.

"If I may offer something?" Victoria interposed.

All eyes were suddenly on Victoria Eglin.

"You brought me here for a reason. You took considerable risk to have me kidnapped so you must have a purpose for me. Whatever that may be. I will cooperate if you grant Madeline sanctuary," Victoria said resolutely.

"Jesus!" Susan put her head in her hands but she was smiling.

She looked up and studied Madeline closely.

"If you're going to wear that uniform you better earn it. Sergeant Benning, she's all yours but you better make sure she's useful and I don't want any problems with the rest of the men," Susan sighed resignedly.

"With all due respect ma'am, you are the only woman in Freetown but the men respect you and have never behaved inappropriately in your presence," Virgil replied, standing at respectful attention.

Susan looked knowingly at Billy Brody who gave her a wan smile.

"Just make sure she earns her keep and keep her out of my way," Susan dismissed Virgil and Madeline and closed the door behind them.

"What a fucking conundrum that is. I hope I don't live to regret my decision. Keep an eye on them both Major and make sure discipline is maintained, I don't want the men fighting over her," Susan dropped down into the seat behind her desk.

"Sergeant Benning is my best NCO Susan. I'm sure he'll make a good fist of it," Billy reverted to using Commander Solister's first name now that the door was closed.

"Ok, Victoria take a seat and I'll tell you why I had Major Brody bring you here," Susan pushed a button on the intercom and ordered coffee for everyone.

To be continued