The Broussard Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought he would burst; the truck pulled into the lot just as the black 1950 Cadillac pulled off the lot.

"Hi," a very shy Marie said as she got out of the truck and walked toward him.

"God you're even more beautiful than I remembered," he said and she broke out into a large smile.

"Hey, it is so great to see you," he said and held up a hand to stop her forward progress. "Hang on, let me wash my hands, they're all full of grease."

She waited patiently until he was finished, then hugged him tightly.

"Was that another customer pulling out of here?" she asked and pointed to where the Cadillac had exited the lot.

"No, no, that was my son and his girlfriends," Bob smiled.

"Girlfriends?" Marie asked playfully, sure Bob was joking. "How many does he have?"

"Two," he smiled.

"And they know about each other?" Marie asked, seeing that Bob was serious.

"Uh huh," he smiled. "Actually, they're best friends, live next door to each other, can't date one without dating the other, long story short."

"And how many do you have?" Marie asked him playfully.

"Oh, I don't know," he teased. "You tell me."

"One," she said and held up one finger. "And that's all you better ever have, buster."

"Yes ma'am," he said and kissed her lovingly. "And that's all I want."

----

Elaine bounced nervously. She hated sneaking around behind her best friend's back, but Bill Baggett was too much temptation to ignore.

"I saw you," Cindy had accused and Elaine had blushed bright red while trying to deny it.

"Fucking stay away from him, you hear?" Cindy had hissed under her breath to Elaine.

"I don't fucking care if she does shave her cunt, stay the fuck away from her, hear me?" she had told Bill.

"Yeah, he's always telling me 'ought to shave that bush, bitch,' and I'm like 'Shave yours first, then we'll talk,' you know?" she said to Elaine as they dressed out for Physical Education.

Elaine smiled as she saw Bill's car turn the corner and stop in front of her house. She quickly scratched her crotch; no wonder Cindy didn't want to shave it, it itched.

Bill was polite to her mother and earned some real brownie points with Elaine by ignoring her bratty little sister, Elise.

"Where to?" Elaine asked, hoping the answer would be the Basin, the local make-out spot.

"Manny's," Bill said. "You like Mexican food?"

"Love Mexican," Elaine enthused.

----

Cindy Jensen breathed a sigh of relief; Elaine's mom had just confirmed what she'd hoped; Elaine was out on a date with Bill.

"Thank God that shit's over," she said, then mentally ran through the list of available boys in their class. Paul was definitely out; he could have those two zit faced flat chested wonders.

"Miss him, though," she mused. "He was sweet."

----

Cathy groaned. Ray was driving her crazy. He had her handcuffed to his bed and was slowly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. A large vibrator nestled in her rectum. Just as she was about to come, he'd pull out of her pussy and deny her the release she needed. Her hands were bound so she couldn't touch herself, finish the job.

"Please," she begged, drumming her heels on his bed.

"Please what?" he asked and started the whole maddening ordeal all over again.

"Please, baby, please let me come," she begged.

"Not until I hear the magic word," he teased and she hunched upward to meet his downward stroke.

Just as she was about to come, he pulled out of her and she screamed in frustration.

"Shh, some of us do have neighbors you know," he said and rolled to the side of her.

She grunted in frustration as he took a feather and lightly rubbed it over her nipples.

"You know what?" he asked her. "I think I want to fuck your face."

"Please, Ray, please let me come," she begged hoarsely.

Ray perched his cock at her lips, stroked himself a few times and groaned as he came on her face. She opened her mouth wide for his delicious semen and licked around to get the strands that he'd dribbled onto her nose, chin, and cheeks.

"You son of a bitch," she finally gasped. "Come on, let me come."

Maybe, we'll see," he said and pinched her small nipples hard.

Chapter 25

Marie looked at the photograph of Rebecca and understood that Bob really meant it when he said she was beautiful. The woman that smiled an embarrassed smile could have been her sister.

"Where am I sleeping tonight?" she whispered, even though it was just they in the house.

"In here, oh, Paul! I didn't even think about what he'd think," Bob said. "Um, I guess you'd, oh, hell! I've been looking forward to you and me in this bed all week!"

"Hey, I'm okay with it if you're okay with it," she smiled and hugged him again and kissed him hungrily.

He really did think she was beautiful.

----

The food was spicy and Candy, Cindy, and Paul laughed as they constantly gasped, waved their hands in front of the mouths, and gulped multiple glasses of water.

"I have to pee," Cindy whispered to Candy as they waited for the waiter to bring Paul his change from the ticket.

"We'll be right back," Candy promised and they made a mad dash for the bathroom.

Paul looked over in shock; Bill was out on a date, but not with Cindy, but with Elaine Simone instead, Cindy's supposed best friend.

"Well, I wonder how she'd feel, being cheated on?" he asked himself, and then smiled. "But I'm not going to be the one to break it to her."

----

"Okay, you win," Cathy, moaned. "Yes, Ray, I love you, okay?"

"Gee, not when you say it like THAT," Ray laughed and pulled his cock from her clutching rectum.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed. "Please Ray!"

"Shh, I have neighbors," he said and lightly swatted her plump ass

She was kneeling on his bed, hands cuffed behind her back, shoulders pressed to the bed.

"Oh, God!" she grunted, so very close to the desired orgasm.

"Uh huh," he taunted.

She bit back the scream as his hand swatted her plump ass again.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she groaned.

"Like that huh?" he asked and picked up a belt.

Ah, shit!" she screamed as the belt struck her squarely on her drooling pussy.

He watched as she thrashed violently, achieving the release he'd denied her for nearly four hours. His bed was soaked from her sweat, and now from her orgasmic fluids.

"You son of a bitch," she said weakly as he unlocked the handcuffs.

----

"Typical man," Marie smiled as she looked at the nearly empty pantry and refrigerator. "I can see I'm going to be doing some grocery shopping while I'm here."

----

"Call them, if you're that worried about them, Jake 'spilf' is not a word," Emily said.

"Hey, who said I'm worried about them?" Bill argued.

"Look it up," Jake challenged.

"I am, it ain't," Emily said.

"I'm pretty sure it is," Jake said and smiled.

"Honey, it is not and you know it," Bobbi laughed. "Now either make a real word or draw another piece."

----

"Oh, my God!" Elaine thought as she choked on Bill's long cock. "Cindy told me it was big, but damn!"

Bill was in heaven. Elaine was sucking and slurping on his meat in a way that Cindy never had. She had gotten turned on the minute he hefted one of her hand-sized tits and practically ripped his jeans trying to get to his manhood.

"Come baby, come for me," Elaine moaned.

Bill had planned on taking Elaine out, maybe fucking her, then rubbing Cindy's face in it and letting Cindy know that she had better change her attitude, or he was history. Now, however, he didn't see any reason to ever go back to Cindy.

Chapter 26

The Back seat of the Cadillac was quite roomy and Paul sat in the middle, Cindy on his right and Candy on his left. He leaned back and looked at them. They were on their knees, facing him and he smiled. They both smiled happily back at him.

He pulled Cindy to him and she opened her mouth and he sucked her soft tongue into his mouth. His hand rubbed up and down her back and he frowned. There was no bra strap.

She giggled and sat back.

"I can still taste the burrito," she laughed and he grimaced.

"Damn it, I sucked on a peppermint!" he said.

"I know, I can taste that too," she giggled and kissed him again.

"Let me see," Candy insisted and leaned toward him. She and Paul kissed for a few minutes and Paul again frowned; there was no bra strap on her back either.

"Uh huh, burrito and peppermint," she declared and sat back slightly.

Well, I guess we can go home now," Paul said and both girls forced him back.

"Didn't say we didn't like it, did we?" Cindy boldly said

Paul kissed her again while Candy lovingly ran her hand along his left thigh. Candy balanced herself by putting her small hands on his chest.

He reached up on both girls and rubbed their bellies, then their chests, and finally their breasts. Sure enough, neither girl had on bras. Their nipples were quite hard and Paul remembered Candy liked her's pinched, but Cindy liked her's mashed.

Cindy moaned deeply into his mouth and began kissing him ferociously. Suddenly she stiffened and pulled away from his kiss. She pressed his hand to her breast with both of her hands ad moaned out loud.

Candy seized the opportunity and jammed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him hotly.

Cindy released her grip on his hand and slumped forward slightly. She kissed the side of his face, and then kissed the side of Candy's face. She put her arm around Candy's back and rubbed up and down

She felt Candy's hand begin to pull her sweater up. Cindy looked down as Candy's hand inched the sweater up further and further. Then Candy's hot tongue was spearing into her mouth and she began to pull Candy's sweater up as well.

They'd seen each other's bodies hundreds of times, but had never touched each other intimately. Again, her belly tensed; she could tell she was close to another orgasm.

Paul's hands also inched their sweaters up and she moaned into Candy's mouth as she felt Candy's hand mashing her right breast flat. She pinched Candy's right nipple; her right arm was around Candy in an effort to keep from falling over.

"Mmmm!" she felt Candy moan into her mouth and knew that Candy had just orgasmed. Her own followed right behind Candy's and she had to pull away from Candy's kiss; she couldn't breathe.

She felt Paul's wet mouth on her left breast and she thought for sure she would pass out. Then she felt Candy's hot mouth on her right breast and she screamed in orgasm.

They both kept sucking and she babbled incoherently, and then finally pushed herself backward and fell against the passenger door of the large car.

Candy wanted to scream; Paul's hot mouth glued itself to her breast and he bit down lightly on her nipple. Then she felt Cindy's hot breath on her left breast and felt Cindy's teeth lightly bite down on her nipple.

She tensed up; she could feel Cindy's small hand at the zipper of her jeans. Then her jeans were unzipped and Cindy's small hand was inching inside of the waistband of her panties.

"Oh!" Candy screamed as Cindy's fingers rubbed her clitoris. "Oh! My! God!"

Cindy pulled her fingers from Candy's panties and Paul surprised her by grabbing her fingers and sucking them clean. She looked at Candy, who had slumped slightly over, trying to catch her breath after such a shattering orgasm.

Paul cupped the crotch of Cindy's jeans and she unsnapped and unzipped them for his hand

"Uh uh," Candy said. "Me first."

Cindy grunted and gurgled as Candy none too gently thrust her hand into Cindy's panties and then vigorously rubbed her clitoris.

"Oh!" Cindy screamed. "Ah! Yes!"

Candy pulled her fingers from Cindy's panties and brought them to Paul's mouth. She squealed and then burst into giggles as he sucked her fingers clean. Then she felt Cindy's lips on hers and opened her mouth for Cindy's tongue.

"I love you," she moaned into Cindy's mouth and felt Cindy respond likewise.

Paul was sure he'd fill his briefs at any moment; the intimacy between Cindy and Candy was the hottest, sexiest, and sweetest thing he'd ever witnessed. Then both girls pulled apart and looked at him and smiled.

"Your turn," Candy breathed and reached for the lump in his jeans.

He tensed up and flooded his briefs with is discharge

----

Cathy felt horrible; Ray had been absolutely, hands down, the best thing that had happened to her in a long time, as far back as she could remember. But she was dying for a drink. She knew if he found out, he'd be pretty pissed off, but she had to have a drink.

She drove down to the Adrien's supermarket but they were already closed. A small convenience store across the street beckoned and she pulled up into the parking lot. Counting the few bills she had, she determined she could most likely get a fifth of vodka. It'd have to be their 'bargain' brand though.

----

Elaine didn't want to be the one to break the bad news to Cindy, but knew that it would probably be better coming from a woman, than from a man. She tensed up and pressed Cindy's number on her speed dial.

Her pussy hurt, the good kind of hurt. Bill had pounded her damn near raw, and she could do little but grunt and groan and hold on to him for dear life.

When he found out she was on the pill and he didn't need to wear a condom, he had laughed and told her she as his baby from now on.

----

Good night, drive careful," Jake, said as Emily and Bill left their house.

"Girls ought to be getting home soon," Bobbi mused, looking at the clock.

"But they ain't home yet, Momma," Jake said and affectionately squeezed her ass.

"Whoops, too late," she laughed as the familiar sound of the Toyota pulled up to a halt in front of the house.

"Damn it!" Jake laughed good-naturedly. "And Cindy's spending the night?"

"Uh huh," Bobbi said.

"Well, it'll be another two or three hours before we get any sleep; those two screaming all the time," Jake complained with a smile.

----

Marie groaned aloud; Bob's mouth was driving her crazy. She'd read about oral sex, heard jokes about oral sex, had even had one girl in college offer to perform oral sex on her, but never had dreamed that it would feel like this.

She wiggled and writhed underneath his hot sucking mouth, then felt her eyes begin to bulge as her orgasm came closer and closer.

Chapter 27

"Hurry up," Candy giggled as she and Cindy struggled into their bras before dashing to the front door.

"Shut up!" Cindy laughed uncontrollably. "Damn it! It wasn't this hard taking them off!"

Jake and Bobbi rolled their eyes as the squealing started the moment the door flung open.

"Had a good time?" Bobbi asked needlessly.

She felt horrible and his accusing eyes weren't making it any easier. And the more horrible she felt, the more she wanted a drink.

Finally Cathy reverted to the only trick she knew of and began to unzip her jeans.

"Oh fucking save it, stupid bitch," Ray spat and walked out of the house.

He didn't even bother to close the door so her wails were audible as he stormed to his cruiser.

----

Paul almost felt like laughing; the animal sounds were unmistakable. He entered his room after making sure to make a good deal of noise.

"Um, hey, sport, how's it going?" his father's blushing face stuck in his room.

"Going great," Paul smiled. "Hey, Dad?"

"Yeah?" Bob asked, still blushing.

"How'd you know you were in love with Mom?" Paul asked, feeling the sting of tears coming on.

"I knew I was in love because I knew there was no more beautiful woman in the whole world," Bob said honestly. "And I think I'm in love again."

"Dad, I think I'm really in love with Candy and Cindy," Paul said honestly and sat down heavily on his bed.

"Son, all I can say is be careful. They are two very sweet little girls and they both have hearts of glass," Bob said.

"Yeah, I know," Paul said, then began to pull his cowboy boots off.

His cell phone rang and he dug it out of his pocket.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Paul? Don't hang up, please," Cindy Jensen's voice came through.

Bob shut the door of his son's room and made his way back to his own bedroom. Marie lay in the middle of the bed, nude. His erection was immediate.

"Think you're in love again?" she asked then began to cry softly.

----

Cindy pulled her familiar sleep shirt on and Candy buttoned up her own sleep shirt. Both girls looked at each other and blushed hotly.

"Think this makes us dykes?" Cindy whispered.

"No!" Candy squealed loudly, then clapped her hands over her mouth.

"No," she said again, quieter.

"'Cause I really really love you so much," Cindy said, and then burst into tears.

"And I really really love you so much too," Candy said, her own tears beginning to fall freely.

Cindy pulled Candy to her for a hug, and then pressed her lips to Candy's. They held each other tightly, just letting the other cry softly.

"Let's go to bed, I'm really tired," Candy offered.

"Me too," Cindy said.

They knelt down on the side of the bed to pray. Candy felt Cindy's hip nudge against hers but ignored it. A moment later she felt it again and nudged back. Another nudge and she bumped Cindy back. Both girls erupted in gales of squeals and giggles, then clambered up into bed, any thought of prayer abandoned.

----

Paul shook his head in wonder. He'd just finished masturbating and again his cock was swelling up at the thought of Cindy and Candy, their topless bodies glistening with sweat, eyes alive with desire.

He'd never seen Cindy Jensen's eyes alive with anything. Except hostility and anger. He was sure they were full of anger right now.

"Baby, I miss you so much," she'd said, voice low and seductive.

Even if his father hadn't cautioned imp that the Broussard Sisters had hearts that were fragile, he couldn't imagine dumping them for the likes of Cindy Jensen.

"Cindy, that's a real shame," he sighed. "But I've already told you, I'd rather be with Cindy and Candy than you, any day of the week."

That low, seductive voice very quickly shifted to shrill and demanding, then venomous.

He wondered if it was too late to call Candy's cell phone; he knew that Cindy was spending the night at Candy's house. He'd tell them how much he loved them, how much they meant to him.

----

Cindy Jensen finally came to understand that it wasn't Candy Broussard, or Cindy Broussard she was mad at, and it wasn't Paul Robichaux, or Bill Baggett, or Elaine Simone. It was Cindy Jensen that she was mad at. She'd taken an inventory of all the eligible males she knew, and none of them measured up to Paul.

Sure he was hurt over her betrayal, but she had figured all she had to do is turn up her charm, remind him of how sexy she could be. He would get over his hurt and come back to her.

But he didn't; he had reminded her that it was she that had ended their relationship. Then he went on to let her know that he was much happier without such a self-centered narcissistic woman in a one-sided relationship.

That realization made her stomach actually burn and hurt, so she decided to be mad at her mother. If her mother hadn't decided to be a disgusting pussy eating bitch, she'd still be happy and living in California. Far away from the alligator humping trailer park trash around her.

The fact that she and her father and older brother lived in a trailer didn't enter her consciousness.

----

Cathy dialed the number again and begged silently as it rang.

"What?" his voice came on, cold and harsh.

"Please, Ray, please," she started, and then broke into fresh sobs.

"Begging don't mean shit, bitch," he said, still cold and harsh. "It's pretty fucking obvious to me, you've made your choice; booze over me."

"I love you," she sobbed into the phone.

"Yeah, right," he sneered and hung up.

She screamed in anguish as she heard the dial tone.

Chapter 28

Marie groaned as she felt the bed shift; dawn was breaking through the window. It was a gray day outside.