The Broussard Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, all right," she mumbled and reached for her pajamas. "I'll fix breakfast."

"With what?" Bob teased. "Remember, there's nothing here."

"Damn it, that's right," she groaned again.

"Gee, are you always so cheerful in the morning?" Bob teased and rolled on top of her, pinning her face down into the mattress.

"Your fault," she laughed. "I didn't get any sleep last night!"

"I love you so much, Reb... Marie," he said and nibbled on her shoulder blade. "But damn, your tits are pretty small."

"That's my back, dummy," she laughed, choosing to ignore the fact that he almost called her 'Rebecca.'

"Oh! Thank goodness!" he laughed and got off of her.

"Baby, do you really love me?" he asked him and looked at the handsome man.

"Yeah, I really do," he said, blushing hotly, embarrassed. He'd realized that he almost called her 'Rebecca' in a moment of weakness.

""Then let me get some sleep, butt head," she said and rolled back over.

"Fine, fine, whiney butt," he teased and stumbled into his bathroom to shower.

----

Cindy Jensen heard the first crack of thunder and wanted to scream. Her life, as she saw it, was pretty intolerable. She heard a door slam outside; another tenant in the trailer park was obviously on their way to work.

She burrowed into her bed deeper and hoped that her father and her brother would be sleeping late. She didn't feel up to listening to their inane attempts at conversation. She also didn't feel like doing the inevitable list of chores that her father would have for her.

----

Pamela Ham didn't mean to slam the door of the trailer but a big gust of wind had jerked it out of her hands. The diminutive nineteen year old pulled the hood of the raincoat up over her head and pulled on the rain boots. They were three sizes too big for her; normally she wore them with shoes and they were just fine for that, but today her feet were bare.

The four foot, six inch girl clomped down the clamshell drive toward Highway 52, then turned toward the Bender public library. She could spend most of the day there, until they closed at three o'clock, reading the books and occasionally sneaking a cup of coffee from the urn behind the counter. She loved to load the coffee up with eight or nine cubes of sugar and savor the sweetness of it.

Once, Mr. Todd, the nice librarian had poured a little evaporated milk into the cup and she was sure that this was what Heaven must taste like. But most Saturdays, it was Miss Hebert on duty, and she didn't like sharing the coffee, so Pamela had to wait until another patron distracted the old biddy.

The coffee was the only food she would get all weekend; Jashawn seemed to think she didn't need to eat. The free lunches that St. Thomas provided her were usually the only food she would get that day. She knew she was a charity case and the only reason she was at St. Thomas was because her mother had gone there.

The rumble of thunder frightened her and she clomped a little faster, hoping to get to the library before the storm fully hit.

She even debated turning around and going back to the trailer she shared with her mother and her mother's husband and her half brother and half sister, but decided she'd rather get wet than be around Jashawn or Patsy.

Patsy Irvine groaned as the lightning woke her up; she could feel the beginning pangs of withdrawal beginning to creep in, and Jashawn had told her she hadn't brought in enough money last night to pay for any more crystal meth. It wasn't her fault; the johns that weren't turned off by her stature as a 'little person' took one look at her scab-pocked face and rotted teeth and decided that twenty five dollars was too much to pay for a piece of her ass.

"When did it become 'little person?'" she wondered. "Used to be called a 'midget.' That shit didn't bother me none."

Another crack of lightning, so close she could actually hear it sizzle and she was wide awake, and craving some meth, bad.

Pamela stood, rooted to the spot. That bolt of lightning had come so close she could actually smell the ozone in its wake. Then the bottom fell out of the sky and rain pelted down hard.

----

Paul cursed loudly; the windshield wipers on the Pontiac Firebird wouldn't come on and the bottom just fell out of the sky. He slowed down, another thing that made him curse; he wanted to open it up on this car, see what it could do, but even on a largely unused stretch of Highway 52, in this downpour, that would be ill-advised.

He saw a huge bolt of lightning almost directly in front of the car and slowed down even more. The deafening boom of thunder was instantaneous and he braked hard. That must have jolted the windshield wipers motor; they began a slow but steady swipe of the windshield. He saw a small figure on the side of the road and edged closer.

He recognized Pam from St. Thomas; she was in three of his classes, even though she was a junior. She'd failed Fifth grade, and then failed again in her sophomore year, which was why the nineteen year old girl was a junior in High School, instead of an Undergraduate in college. He quickly rolled the passenger window down.

"Pam!" he yelled over the driving wind and rain. "Get in!"

Pamela didn't even think. She didn't know the car and the voice was unrecognizable over the howling wind and rain. She grabbed the latch of the door, pulled it open, then slammed it shut and quickly rolled the window back up.

"Hey, Pam, where in the Hell are you going in weather like this?" Paul smiled and slowly began driving again.

Pamela looked at Paul Robichaux. She had a huge crush on him and had seen him often as he was dating that stuck up bitch, Cindy Jensen. Even though Cindy lived in the same trailer park as her, Cindy acted like she was so much better than Pamela and acted like just because her mother was married to a black man, Pamela was nothing but scum.

The pathetic nature of her condition hit her and she began to sob. She was drenched from head to toe, even her boots sloshed water as she sat in this car, and yet she couldn't go home to change. She hated Jashawn and hated her mother and hated her half brother and half sister.

Paul pulled over and offered the small girl his handkerchief. She grabbed it and his hand in her tiny hand, but didn't let go of his hand.

"Um, hey, I was on my way to grab a box of doughnuts, you know, from Meche's?" Paul said. "Want some?"

"Yeah," she sniffed and nodded.

The rain did not cease at all, but he took a chance and punched the accelerator and felt the tires spin to grip the slick road.

----

Cindy burrowed closer to Candy as the heavy boom of thunder crashed. Beaux began to howl in fear. Candy snuggled in closer to Cindy.

"Whew!" Cindy laughed. "Go brush your teeth, dragon breath!"

"Room to talk!" Candy giggled.

The two girls lightly kissed one another and snuggled, arms around each other.

"I love you," Cindy murmured.

"Love you too," Candy murmured back.

"Love you more if you'd brush your teeth," Cindy lightly complained.

She was complaining, hoping that Candy would get up. They were so close that their breasts were scraping against each other and Candy had her hand resting squarely on Cindy's buttock.

"Shut up," Candy giggled and playfully breathed in Cindy's face.

"Ew!" Cindy squealed, and pinched Candy's buttock hard.

"All right, all right, I'm going, butt breath," Candy laughed and kissed Cindy.

She breathed hard in Cindy's face again and squealed again as Cindy maliciously pinched her nipple hard.

"Come on," she demanded. "If my breath stinks, so does yours."

----

Paul pulled up to the drive-through window and ordered one dozen glazed doughnuts and one dozen mixed cream filled and jelly filled.

"Can I please have some coffee?" Pamela dared to ask.

"Good idea," Paul smiled and ordered two large cups of coffee.

"Extra sugar," Pamela yelled out to the girl in the window.

"Want cream?" the girl asked.

"Evaporated milk," Paul said and Pamela felt a wave of happiness well up in her.

"Um, I'll pay you back," she offered as Paul fished a twenty dollar bill out of his wallet.

"No, you won't," he smiled and handed her one of the cups of coffee. "See if that's sweet enough for you."

It was Heaven. There was plenty of sugar, it was rich and hot. He put the boxes of doughnuts in her lap and indicated that she should dig in.

----

Cathy rummaged around, looking for loose change, a misplaced dollar bill, anything. The far away rumble of thunder did not enter her consciousness.

Rochelle, that sneaky little bitch, had a piggy bank burrowed in the back of her closet. Inside, Cathy fished out a handful of five dollar bills.

"Mommy will pay you back, Sweetheart," she promised herself.

----

"Beaux, be quiet!" Jake yelled as the large dog's howls became frantic.

"Baby, he's scared," Bobbi, chided him. "Go get him and pull him in here."

----

Bill pulled a mildly protesting Emily on top of him and drove himself into her to the hilt.

"The girls aren't here, I don't have work today, you don't have to get ready for another hour, I'm taking advantage of it," he laughed and cupped her luscious rear end.

"Mmm, damn, but you're ready, huh, Baby?" she murmured and drove herself back to meet his upward thrusts.

Chapter 29

"Damn, but that boy's got another one," Bob shook his head as Paul pulled up in the Firebird.

He could see the small girl looking at his son with obvious admiration but smiled; he knew Paul didn't see it at all. The rain had died down to a steady patter, but was no longer the driving pelting rain of earlier.

The small girl got out, carefully balancing the two cartons of doughnuts and Paul grabbed their cups of coffee.

"Hey Dad," Paul cheerfully called out as both he and Pamela shook off the rain. "This is Pam Ham, she goes to my school."

"Hi," the small girl said and looked for a place to put the boxes.

Bob cleared off a space on the desk and Pam dropped them on the desk top.

"Hey Dad, can Pam have one of those tee shirts?" Paul asked and opened the box of Small Adult sized tee shirts.

They'd bought a few dozen promotional tee shirts a few years ago, but the printer had misspelled Robichaux, adding an extra 'B' so the shirts stayed in their boxes.

"Yeah, we have hundreds of them," Bob agreed and opened the box of hot glazed doughnuts. "Hey, little pig! Thanks for saving me one!"

"They were hot," Pam defended eating seven of the doughnuts.

"Honey, I'm just picking," Bob said. "I don't care how many you eat. Looks like you need them more than my fat ass does."

"Here, here's a dry tee shirt, why don't you get out of those wet clothes?" Paul said and pointed toward the bathroom.

Pam grabbed the tee shirt and clomped toward the bathroom and closed the door.

Inside the small room, she pulled the water filled boots off and poured them out into the sink. Her wet raincoat was shrugged off, and then she struggled out of her sodden blue jeans and jean jacket. Her tee shirt and bra plopped onto the floor. She used a couple of paper towels to dry herself off, then pulled the clean tee shirt on. It reached down to her knees.

She grabbed another paper towel and dried her short hair. She used to have long brown hair, but Jashawn had run his fingers through it and murmured in what he assumed was a seductive tone how much he liked long hair. That night, she took a serrated blade knife and sawed away at the long locks. His look was nearly murderous when he saw her the next morning. She stole some scissors from school and regularly trimmed it, keeping it as short as possible.

Now she was grateful for that; it dried fairly quickly.

She pushed all the wet clothes into a pile and opened the door of the bathroom. Both Paul and his father were no longer in the office when she looked around. Her cup of coffee was on the desk as were the two boxes of doughnuts.

----

"Hello?" Candy squealed into the phone; ecstatic that Paul was calling her.

"Hi Baby," he smiled. "Listen, you know Pam? Pam Ham, from School?"

"That real short girl?" Candy asked.

"Room to talk," Paul teased, reminding Candy that she and Cindy were only five feet tall.

"Yeah, I know her, well, not real well, but..." Candy answered, ignoring his comment about her height.

"Well, she got caught in the rain, so she's here at the office, but she needs to dry her clothes and probably needs to shower or something so she doesn't catch a cold," Paul said and dropped the creeper to the concrete floor of the garage.

"Um, okay," Candy said and began to pull some jeans out of a drawer.

Cindy grabbed a sweater out of the closet; she left a few of her clothes at Candy's house, and Candy had some of her clothes at Cindy's house too.

"See you when you get here," he cheerfully said and hung up.

"Oh, Paul, I love you too," Candy gushed into the phone. "No, no, I agree with you, Cindy's butt does stink a whole lot, you should get rid of her."

"Candy!" Cindy screamed. "Give me that!"

"Paul?" Cindy frantically said into the phone then glared at a laughing Candy.

You butthead," she said and pinched Candy's nipple as hard as she could.

"Ow!" Candy cried out then burst into laughter again.

"I hate you," Cindy said and pulled her sweater on.

"You do not," Candy laughed and kissed her.

"Yes I do," Cindy said and pushed Candy away.

"Nun uh," Candy said and playfully pushed Cindy.

"Uh huh," Cindy said and pushed back.

"Cindy, you don't really, do you?" Candy asked worriedly.

"No, butt hole," Cindy admitted and kissed Candy.

Candy grabbed her in a fierce hug.

"Good, 'cause it would kill me to lose you," Candy admitted and they kissed again.

----

The clerk at the grocery store didn't blink an eye as she rang up the two fifths of vodka and carton of orange juice. (Liquor can be purchased in most grocery stores in south Louisiana) Cathy, however, was having a hard time meeting the woman's eye.

Behind Cathy, Marie happily piled her groceries onto the conveyor belt. She didn't know where the grocery store was in Bender, but this grocery store was right around the corner from Nicky's house, so she knew the location and knew the layout of the store.

Cathy looked at the humming woman and grimaced slightly at the unattractive woman's horse face.

Marie didn't let it bother her; her man thought she was beautiful.

----

"Be right back, Mom," Candy called out as she and Cindy raced for the door.

"Where are you going?" Bobbi called out. "It's raining."

"Paul needs us to pick somebody up," Candy called out and Cindy slammed the door shut, cutting off any argument.

"Bet if I needed them to do something, they wouldn't run out into the rain like that," Jake complained.

----

"What you doing?" Pam asked, squatting down to peer under the car.

"Adjusting the timing belt," Paul called out, glancing down at her.

She hunkered down, holding a cream doughnut in one hand, and her cup of coffee in the other. The position she was in caused the hem of the tee shirt to creep up her bone thin thighs and gave Paul a dead eye view of her profuse bush of pubic hair and her pale pink slit that barely peeked out of the thicket of hair. His erection was immediate.

"Oh," she said, obviously having no clue with a timing belt was.

"Listen, Cindy and..." Paul said.

"That bitch?" Pam squeaked. "God, I can't stand her! Why you go out with her?"

"Cindy Broussard?" Paul asked, surprised.

"Huh? No, no, that Cindy Jensen," Pam said and licked the dollop of cream from her lips and shoved the last of the doughnut into her mouth.

"No, Cindy Broussard and Candy Broussard are on their way to get you, so you can dry your clothes at Candy's house," Paul said and slid out from under the car.

"Oh, cool!" Pam laughed when she saw the creeper. "Can I try that?"

She flopped down and slid easily underneath the car, unaware that she was now giving Paul an unencumbered view of her cute little bubble butt.

"You're supposed to lay on your back, goofball," Paul said.

"What? Why?" Pam asked.

"It's for working underneath cars," Paul said and began to clean his hands.

Candy and Cindy pulled up and Pam cried out as she bumped her head on the underside of the car.

"And so you don't hit your head," Paul laughed.

"Shut up," Pam said and pulled herself from underneath the car, rubbing the back of her head.

Cindy jumped out of the car and ran up to Paul the moment Candy put the car into 'park.'

"Tell Candy her butt smells horrible," she urged Paul as she hugged him.

"Okay," he shrugged.

"Hey Pam, how's it going?" Candy said as she came around the car.

"Whew!" Paul exclaimed as he leaned over to kiss Candy. "That your butt, or did something die in here?"

"Cindy!" Candy screamed. "You big butt hole! She told you to say that, didn't she?"

Pam laughed as the two girls laughed and shoved each other. After they'd both kissed Paul, they went to the office to gather her wet clothes. Then with a few more kisses, they clambered into the Toyota and drone away.

"I really appreciate this," Pam said again from the back seat of the Toyota as Cindy drove them back to Candy's house.

----

Cathy snored lightly on the couch. Mr. Hayes had come by earlier that morning, to collect his 'rent,' she'd rinsed the taste of his semen away with a good stiff vodka and orange juice, and now the soft drumming of rain on the roof of the house lulled her to sleep.

Chapter 30

Bobbi smiled happily at the small girl.

"You're Patsy Ham's little girl, aren't you?" she said, more of a statement than a question.

"Yes ma'am," Pam admitted, hanging her head, waiting for the insults that were sure to come.

"Oh my goodness!" Bobbi laughed aloud. "Patsy and I were best friends when we went to St. Thomas! I was the maid of honor at the wedding when she married, married, oh what was his name? You were only one or two years old, probably not even walking yet, but..."

"Jashawn Irvine," Pam spat out.

"Candy, you can't just dump everything in the washing machine," Bobbi called out. "That blouse can't be washed with her jeans or her jean jacket."

"Oh," Candy said and looked at the clothes again.

"Good God, just go to your room, or watch television, I'll take care of this," Bobbi said and playfully slapped Candy's butt.

"Ow!" Candy giggled and grabbed Pam's hand and yanked the girl to her room.

Bobbi sorted out the girl's clothes and added Candy and Cindy's clothes to the pile and started the washing machine.

----

Cathy tried, but couldn't force herself to look at Ray. She'd been caught again, drinking, and he just stood there, not saying anything.

Finally he spoke. "'I love you,'" he mocked.

"Please, Ray," she whispered, close to tears again.

"Come here," he ordered and she slowly, cautiously approached him.

"What do you think we ought to do about this?" he asked her softly and she burst into tears.

----

"Hey, miss you," Marie said softly into the phone.

"Miss you too," Bob said. "But I'll be home in a minute for lunch."

"What about Paul?" Marie asked.

"Him? No, I don't feed him, told him to go dig something out the dumpster behind McDonald's," Bob said easily.

Paul shook his head in amusement. Bob turned off of Highway 19 toward their house.

"Bob!" Marie cried out. "You didn't!"

"He's with me, Honey Bunny," Bob laughed.

"My Daddy used to call me that," Marie said softly into the phone as she slipped the pork chops out of the pan.

"I know," Bob said and pulled up into the driveway. "Hang up, we'll be inside in a minute."

Paul let his father go in first and stood by as Marie and Bob greeted each other with kisses.

"Hi, I'm Paul, the one he doesn't feed," he said when Bob and Marie stopped squeezing each other.