The Broussard Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, she wasn't pretty at all, certainly not beautiful like his dad had suggested. Paul, however, recognized a lot of his mother's features in the woman's face, particularly in her eyes, which were searching his own for any sign of rejection. Some would tell him that neither Candy nor Cindy Broussard was beautiful either, but in his eyes, they were.

He smiled warmly at her and she returned the smile.

"So, are you staying tonight too?" Paul asked her as they dug into the pork chops and mashed potatoes.

"Um, yeah," she said.

"And going to church with us?" he asked.

"Yeah, if that's all right," she said.

"And going to Bombay's with us too?" Paul pressed on.

"Yeah, if that's what y'all normally do," she said.

"Good," Paul said and scraped his plate clean. "You'll get to meet my girlfriends."

"Oh, my God," she thought. "He wants me to meet... He accepts me, it's official, and I'm someone's girlfriend, I'm Bob's girlfriend!"

----

"Oh cool!" Pam said, looking at the cd collection. "You have No Doubt!"

"Yeah, want to listen to it?" Candy asked and reached for the remote control for her stereo.

"Can I?" Pam asked. "I've heard a bunch of songs off it, but never heard the whole thing."

"Got a bunch of clean tops and bras and underwear that need to be folded," Bobbi announced and dumped the entire pile on top of Candy as Candy lay in her bed.

"Hey!" Candy yelled out.

"Oops!" Bobbi laughed. "Jeans are in the dryer, should be done in about forty minutes, and lunch is ready when y'all get finished with the folding."

Pam's mouth had been watering as she smelled the homemade vegetable soup and had been quietly praying that she would be invited to eat some of it.

"You, um, you think your mom meant me too?" she quietly asked Candy as she and Candy and Cindy sat cross legged on the floor and folded the pile of clothes.

"No, we're going to make you stand there and watch us eat," Candy said and stuck her tongue out at the small girl.

"Yes, Pam," Cindy said gently. "She meant me and you too, not just Butt breath over here."

She wondered if Candy was looking at Pam's dark bush of pubic hair which was quite visible as the small girl sat, legs crossed and rapidly folded the blouse she held.

Candy wondered if Cindy was looking at Pam's thicket of pubic hair in fascination also. For such a tiny girl, Pam sported both large breasts and very thick pubic hair.

"Damn it, am I turning into a lezzie?" she wondered. "I mean, I really really love Cindy and love kissing her and... Why am I looking at another girl's pussy?"

They finished folding the clothes, and squealing and chattering, they ran from Candy's bedroom to the kitchen.

"Gee, I guess you're hungry," Bobbi said and pointed to the table where their soup and sandwiches were waiting.

----

"So, what you think?" Bob asked as he and Paul returned to work.

"I think she's all right," Paul said.

"Yeah, she's all right," Bob, agreed.

----

Elaine had cried when Cindy Jensen cut their friendship off, but Bill's rough and hungry hands and mouth were easing the memory of Cindy's friendship out of her mind. He seemed to be fascinated with her heavy breasts and she loved the feeling of his hands on her.

The sound of the rain hitting the window outside was adding a romantic touch; if only her bratty little sister would leave them the hell alone.

Bill stiffened and then groaned as Elaine's hand stroked his cock through his jeans. She moaned in disappointment as he wasted his delicious come down the leg of his jeans.

----

Elizabeth smiled happily as she and Teddy sat on the couch and watched the 'chick flick' together. Her brother was over at Elaine's house and as soon as he'd left, Elizabeth had called Teddy and begged him to come over.

His fingers entwined with hers and she sighed as the two star-crossed lovers shared an intimate kiss on screen.

With her father in the same room, half-watching the movie and half-reading his newspaper, they couldn't kiss right now, but she knew she would be kissing him just as soon as she could. Covertly, she looked over and smiled; her father was now engrossed in the 'Sports' section.

Teddy clenched his jaw to stifle the groan; Elizabeth had playfully dragged her fingernail along his thigh, coming very close to his trapped erection.

The End of 'The Broussard Sisters 03