The Broussard Sisters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"No, no Sweetheart," he smiled wearily. "Come on, sit down.

Playfully, she flashed her crotch at him as she sat down on the couch next to him.

"Got some, got one hell of a shock today," he said and put his arm over her shoulders. "Really need to talk to someone about it."

"Is that why you raced in here and dragged me into bed before we even had dinner?" Daphne teased him.

"No, no," he said and kissed her forehead. "No, you standing there in nothing but an apron and a smile, that's why I dragged you into the bedroom."

"Don't forget the shoes," she laughed. "I bought those shoes especially for you."

"And the shoes," he said and kissed her forehead again.

Then he grew serious and told her what Elaine had said in the deposition.

"So," she finally said. "When are you kicking him out?"

"Wait, what?" Ed asked. Kicking him out?"

"Oh, you're going to make Elizabeth leave?" Daphne asked.

"Wait, why does anyone have to..." Ed asked.

"Eddie, you can't leave him right there, in the same house with her," Daphne said. "She needs to be able to be safe; you need to protect her."

"But that's his, he would never," Ed stammered, unable to comprehend his son raping his own sister.

"Uh huh," Daphne quietly said. "And a few months ago, the idea of him beating a girl almost to death would have been unthinkable too."

"And that's why I love you," Ed said after he thought about it for a long time. "You're not just a pretty face, you're a pretty smart girl too."

"Oh, Big Eddie," Daphne laughed. "I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing you say that!"

Jamie looked at the caller ID box in surprise; why would Ed be calling her?

She'd seen him with that long legged red head; she and Claire were sharing a conversation over coffee when Ed and that girl came in for coffee.

He'd seen them, politely introduced her as 'Daphne, my accountant and office manager.' But the way that girl was hanging all over him, they weren't talking business.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey, Jamie," Ed said tiredly.

Jamie felt like vomiting. Surely Ed hadn't heard the girl right. There was just no way that was sick, it was wrong.

"So, you see my problem," Ed said.

"Um, Ed, you sure you heard right?" Jamie finally managed to say. "I mean, you been working around all that machinery, maybe you heard..."

"The lawyers heard it too," he snapped, irritated at her for wanting to ignore the problem.

"Okay, fine," she said. "So what do you think we ought to do about it?"

"For now, he's coming to live with you," Ed said.

"Oh no he's not!" Jamie said.

"And how much is your rent, Jamie?" Ed said.

"What? What do you mean?" Jamie asked.

"Who's paying your rent? Your utilities?" Ed asked her. "It's my apartment, Jamie."

He turned around and poured himself a stiff whiskey. Daphne was such a sweet girl; she made sure to stock his favorite brand.

"And, remember?" Ed said and tossed the liquor down. "He is your son."

He closed his cell phone and began to look for his coat.

"Baby, when you going to spend the night?" Daphne pouted.

"Baby, there is nothing I'd love to do more than to fall asleep next to you, wake up next to you," he said gently. "But I also want to be there to fix my kids breakfast."

"Fine, whatever," she pouted and tossed his coat at him.

"Don't be like that," he begged.

"Be like what?" she asked, turning her back on him. "I said 'Fine.'"

"Fight fair, damn it," he growled in her ear, then slapped her buttock.

"No," she giggled and shook her head.

"I love you," he said and kissed her cheek.

"And I love you," she declared and twisted in his arms and took his face into her hands. "I love you, Big Eddie."

Chapter 73

Elaine looked across the street at Miss Brown's house. The men were busy at work, converting her carport into an enclosed garage.

She put her hand up to the simple cross Harvey Brown had given her.

"It was my sister's," he explained. "I found it in Momma's jewelry box; I know she would have wanted you to have it."

"Thank you," she had managed to choke out.

"My momma loved you," he said. "I guess when you got better, got well enough to get out of the hospital, she figured her work here on Earth was done.

"I loved her too," Elaine sobbed.

"I know, I know," he said.

The construction men didn't know anything about the buyer of the house, just that they wanted a garage built in.

Carmen looked across the street.

"They're just about done, huh?" she asked and opened the car door.

"Yeah, I wonder who bought her house," Elaine said and got into the car.

"Now listen to me," Carmen said as she backed out of the driveway. "We're going to see Mr. Johnson about suing Bill Baggett."

"I know," Elaine huffed. "You said that a hundred times already!"

"And I want you to be completely honest with him," Carmen continued.

"Like I'm going to lie?" Elaine asked, indignant.

"So, that's why I think it'd be best if I didn't go into the room with you," Carmen said.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Elaine admitted.

"I wish you had at least put in your old eye until the new one comes in," Carmen huffed.

"It slips down," Elaine said, irritated. "I figure the eye patch looks a lot better than one eye looking at them and the other one flopping all over the place."

"So how's summer school?" Carmen asked, trying to change the subject.

"Sucks," Elaine groused.

"Well at least its just Monday through Thursday, instead of Monday through Friday," Carmen offered.

"Thank God!" Elaine agreed.

----

The production line slowed slightly as Ed Baggett strolled in and Ed smiled at the men as he walked through.

"Morning, Big Eddie," Jake Broussard playfully called out and there was some good-natured laughter.

Ed shook his head, waved in greeting to Jake, and continued to the stairway up to his office.

A moment later, there was her knock at the door and she entered the office.

"Hi Big Eddie," she smiled.

"Hi Sweetheart," he smiled and held out his arms for her.

"So, how'd it go?" she asked.

"He didn't like it," Ed admitted.

Actually, Bill had cried. Cried like a big baby. Elizabeth was shocked when Ed had told Bill what his decision was and even stuck up for her twin.

"No, no Pumpkin," Ed said firmly. "And believe me, Bill knows why I'm doing this."

He turned and looked at Bill.

"Want me to tell her why, or are you man enough to tell her?" Ed had asked.

"I am sure he won't," Ed told Daphne. "So, when I go home tonight, I'm going to be the bad guy."

"There is a way to avoid that," Daphne said.

"Yeah, tell her that her brother is a sick little son of a bitch," Ed sighed.

"No," Daphne smiled. "Just don't go home tonight."

"You know what?" Ed smiled. "It's Friday night. We don't have work tomorrow."

"You mean it?" Daphne asked, breathless with anticipation.

"Absolutely," Ed smiled. "Just don't expect much sleep, hear?"

"I was going to tell you that," she whispered and kissed him passionately.

----

"Yeah, he's moving out, packing up all his stuff," Elizabeth said as she lazily tugged at her curly hair.

"So, the room next to yours is going to be empty?" Teddy asked.

"Uh huh," Elizabeth said.

"Gee, I wonder how much your dad would rent it to me for?" Teddy joked.

"About a million dollars!" Elizabeth joked back.

:You're worth it," Teddy stated.

"A minute," Elizabeth continued.

"Still worth it," Teddy declared.

"Love you so much," Elizabeth enthused.

"Love you too," Teddy said.

"So, how you like working for Daddy?" Elizabeth asked.

"Don't know," Teddy admitted. "They got me on the third shift, midnight to eight, so I don't even see him."

"You don't go in tonight, huh?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, they ain't open on Saturday and Sunday," Teddy said.

"So, you want to do something tonight?" Elizabeth whispered into the phone.

"Oh yeah," Teddy whispered back.

"I got that strap on," Elizabeth whispered.

"Oh yeah!" Teddy groaned.

"Acadiana?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah, but I got paid, so let me catch it," Teddy said, male ego bubbling up.

"Okay," Elizabeth agreed.

----

Bobbi smiled as Pam hovered around, extremely intent on helping her, making sure that she didn't overdo it.

"Damn it, Pam, I'm pregnant, not crippled," Bobbi exclaimed.

"Uh huh," Pam argued. "And Dr. Alvarez said you was supposed to be taking it easy."

"So you want to cook lunch?" Bobbi asked.

"Tell me what to do," Pam agreed.

Pam had trouble looking into the large cast iron pot; a glare from her dared Miss Bobbi to laugh at her when she dragged a dining room chair into the kitchen.

Okay, you see the bits of meat on the bottom of the pan?" Bobbi asked.

"Uh huh," Pam agreed.

"That's what you're trying to scrape up. Now, when you add the water, it's going to steam up, keep your face out of the way," Bobbi instructed.

Bobbi shook her head; a large portion on Pam's backside was visible in the baggy shorts.

"And why aren't you wearing any undies?" she asked and playfully pinched Pam's buttock.

"'Cause I got to wear them Monday through Thursday and I hate them," Pam said. "Now, when I add the water?"

"Any time," Bobbi said. Do it slow, better if you kind of do it on the side, let it dribble in, keep scraping with the spoon."

Pam squealed when the hot pot hissed and released a cloud of steam.

"Keep stirring," Bobbi ordered.

----

Paul looked at the computer screen. He'd gone to a medical website and typed in the symptoms of Candy's. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and hit number five on his cell.

Hello?" she breathlessly answered.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled.

They chatted for a moment, then he told her what he was looking at on his computer.

"Paul, it ain't no big deal," she said, defensively.

"Candy, it might not be," he agreed. "But I'd feel a whole lot better if you'd go and get this checked out."

"Fine, whatever," she huffed.

"Hey, I'm just about finished the Caddy," he said. "Was thinking about taking it to Lafayette tonight; feel like Chinese?"

"No," she grumbled. "You just want to go there 'cause that waitress likes you."

"That's the one in Kimble," he laughed.

"Oh yeah," she giggled. "Okay, Lafayette's okay then."

"Pam around?" he asked.

"Yeah, but she's helping Mom cook lunch," Candy said.

"Oh, well, just check and see if Chinese is okay with her too, okay?" Paul asked.

He hung up and called Cindy.

"Hi," she bubbled when she answered her phone.

"Hi, I was just talking with Candy, I'm taking the Caddy out tonight, was going to get some Chinese," Paul said.

"The one in Kimble?" Cindy asked, suspicious.

"No, no, Lafayette," Paul laughed. "Jeez, I swear, you and Candy both!"

"I can't help it!" Cindy squealed. "That woman's all over you, 'Oh you so good at this!' 'oh you use chopstick real nice!' Why don't you two just do it right there on the table? I swear!"

"So, I take it you don't want to go back to that one, huh?" Paul teased.

"No!" Cindy said forcefully.

"Okay, okay," Paul laughed. "Can't have my girlfriends jealous."

"That's right," Cindy said.

"Um, let me ask you something then," Paul smiled. "How come it's okay if I do it with you and with Candy and with Pam, but..."

"Because!" Cindy exclaimed. "They're my best friends!"

"SO, if you and Gail got to be real good friends..." Paul teased.

"You know her name?" Cindy asked, in a very frosty tone.

"It's right there, on her name tag," Paul laughed.

"I've never seen her name tag. Where's it at?" Cindy asked, still quite chilly.

"Oh, right above her left nipple," Paul teased.

"I hate you," Cindy said and hung up.

He laughed and left the office. In the garage, Bob was pouring the last quart of oil into the Cadillac.

"Think I'd be all right if I took it down to Lafayette?" Paul asked.

"Should be," Bob shrugged. "Ran fine yesterday. Oil came out pretty clean. Taking the seven dwarfs out?"

"Three, Dad," Paul laughed. "There are only three of them."

"Only," Bob smiled. "Only three of them, he says."

----

Elaine was very uncomfortable in Jesse Johnson's office. The man was a sleaze, kept staring at her chest, and kept staring at her crotch. Elaine was glad she'd worn somewhat loose shorts, no telling what this guy would have done if she had worn her FM Jeans, the ones that she had to lay down to zip.

"You and ah, Bill, Bill Baggett, you two were sexually active?" Jesse asked, obviously enjoying that topic of conversation.

"Uh, yeah," Elaine admitted. "But what's that got to do with..."

"I mean, is attorney is going to try and make it look like you asked for it," Jesse said glibly.

"Uh, yeah, yeah we um, we did it a few times. I was kind of wanting to break up with him, though; he kept wanting to fuck me up the butt," Elaine blushed hotly.

"Oh?" Jesse asked, thoroughly enjoying himself. "You know, if it's done right, anal sex can be quite enjoyable."

"Oh?" Elaine sneered. "I'll give him your phone number."

In the car, Elaine told her mother she did not like Jesse Johnson and did not want the man as an attorney.

"Mr. Baggett's a real nice man," she told Carmen. "Why don't we just go talk with him? Why we got to get a bunch of lawyers in all this?"

Carmen thought about it for a long moment.

"Can't hurt," she finally said. "If he won't talk with us, then we can always go find an attorney.

----

Donald Pelechet smiled as he read over the documents. Finally, he picked up her billing statement and read over it, then looked at Marie and smiled widely.

"I knew it was a good idea to bring you on-board," he said.

"Glad to hear it, Boss," Marie smiled.

----

Bobbi listened as her daughter told her what Paul had said.

"You remember Aunt Tanny?" she finally asked.

"Ew, the weird one?" Candy asked.

"Uh huh," Bobbi said. "She wasn't weird, Candy, she was blind."

Candy felt physically ill as she listened to her mom telling her about Aunt Tammy's eye disease, Retinitis Pigmentosa, a progressive deterioration of the retina's rods and cones.

"I mean, she had a really rough time of it," Bobbi said.

"Is there anything that can be done to stop it?" Cindy finally managed to choke out.

"Don't know," Bobbi said. "I'll call Dr. Minden, make an appointment for you."

"If you do lose your eyesight, I'll help you," Cindy whispered to Candy.

"Me too," Pam whispered.

Candy squeezed her friends' hands tightly.

As they were stacking their plates into the dishwasher, Candy remembered something.

"Oh, yeah, Paul's taking us for Chinese tonight," Candy informed Pam.

"Not that one in Kimble, huh?" Pam asked in a surly tone.

"No, no, the one in Lafayette," Cindy laughed. "That's the same thing I said!"

"Me too!" Candy laughed.

"Why, what's wrong with the one in Kimble?" Bobbi asked, smiling.

"Oh, Mr. Paul, you so good with the chopsticks!" Candy said and rubbed herself up against Pam.

"Oh, Mr. Paul, you so handsome and strong!" Pam mimicked and rubbed herself against Candy.

"Oh, Mr. Paul, I love you!" Cindy said. "My phone number in you fortune cookie, okay?"

"Okay, okay, I get it," Bobbi shook her head as the three girls giggled and squealed.

----

Her father drank another beer and looked at her through bleary, watery eyes. Missy sighed; without Elizabeth, she really didn't see any reason to go on.

The news that she 'might be pregnant' seemed to spur her dad on, rather than dissuade him.

"Going for a walk," she said.

"No need for that," he whined. "Plenty to do around here."

"Uh huh, whatever," Missy said and slammed out of the house.

----

"Pray," was all Claire had said.

"But, Claire," Jamie whined. "It makes me sick to even think about it; how am I going to sit in the same room with him?"

"Same way he'll sit in the same room with you," Claire had said. "'Let ye who is without sin...'"

Jamie pasted a smile on her face as Bill brought in the first of several boxes. Within moments, she was ready to scream; Bill was lazy, insolent, ungrateful, and whiney. And he did not respect her.

"I made a huge mistake," she thought. "Losing Ed was the stupidest thing I could have ever done."

His father would not have put up with any of Bill's behavior.

"So, um, you thought about a job or something?" Jamie asked when Bill whined about having nothing to do.

"What's the point?" Bill groused. "Minute I get one, I'm just going to have to go to jail."

"So you're just going to sit around until then?" Jamie snapped. Sit around feeling sorry for yourself and bitching there's nothing to do? Mister, I don't think so."

He ignored her and flipped through the channels.

"I am talking to you," she snapped and jerked the remote control out of his hands.

"Hey, give that back," he yelled.

"No," she said firmly. "You are going to listen to me."

"Aw, why don't you go have another drink, huh?" he sneered.

Her face went white with rage as he smirked at her. He lost the smirk when the remote control struck him in the face.

"I am going to kill him," Jamie told Claire when her sponsor answered her phone.

"That's fine, they now have meetings in DeGarde jail," Claire said breezily. "But before you kill him, have you thought about praying?"

Chapter 74

Elizabeth smiled as she pulled up the link that Teddy had e-mailed her. There were several pictures of women using strap on dildos on men. 'Pegging' they called it. She skimmed over the thumbnails and saw a shorthaired brunette plunging her strap-on into a man's anus while he lay on his back.

She clicked on that picture to enlarge it.

She was wearing a short leather jacket, open so her large boobs were showing. She had a leather harness cinched around her waist; the dildo was quite large and the man's face was contorted in pain. She also wore leather thigh high boots. The sadistic smile on her face made Elizabeth smirk slightly.

"Gee, I'll bet you're the only one looks at this picture and looks at the clothes," she said aloud.

She got to her feet and went to her closet. The strap on was still in its box and she opened it again and looked at it. The leather harness looked very similar to the one that woman had. Elizabeth pulled out her leather jacket and slipped it on. It wasn't short like the one in the picture, but it would do. She didn't have any thigh high boots, but did have some knee high boots.

Daddy had called her, just to make sure she was okay, then told her he was going to spend the night at his girlfriend's house. She almost laughed at him; he was embarrassed to be saying that sort of thing to his daughter.

"Have fun, Daddy," she said.

"Uh huh," he said. "And you, DON'T have fun."

"Oh Daddy, you're being silly," she laughed.

Teddy was nervous. Nervous and excited. His biggest fantasy was going to come true. And she'd called him and told him her father wasn't going to be home; Bill was out of the house, they'd have the whole house to themselves.

He was also relieved; he had called the Acadiana Motel and found out that Elizabeth had been dropping sixty-two bucks on a room for them. His first paycheck had only been three hundred and eight bucks.

"So, I figured we'd go to Manny's, then just come back here," Elizabeth whispered, even though she was all-alone in the house.

"Okay," Teddy readily agreed.

----

Again, Paul used his chopsticks, but Cindy, Candy, and Pam used the utensils that were already on the table.

"Ah, very good," the waitress praised. "You pick up noodles?"

She ignored the three glaring girls and brought Paul a small bowl of very slippery rice noodles. She laughed as he tried several times, but could not get a grasp on the noodles and bring them to his mouth.

"I swear, you're never eating Chinese again," Candy hissed at Paul.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers