The Broussard Sisters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Go to bed. Now!" Carmen yelled from the couch.

"Sorry about that," she laughed again and Dick smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"But, see?" he smiled. "That's kind of what I'm talking about. Yeah, I want more. A LOT MORE, but I also want to do things right, you know?"

"This had better not be some line you're feeding me," Carmen said as she kissed him again.

"It ain't a line," he promised her. "Hell, I don't have any lines. I mean, other than 'You have the right to remain silent.'"

Carmen glared toward the stairway as she heard Elise giggle at Dick's line.

"Good night," Dick smiled and got to his feet. "I had a great time, can't wait to do it again."

"Really?" Carmen asked and hugged him tightly at the door. "Even with two brats hanging around?"

"They're good kids," Dick corrected her. "I've never seen either one of them in my lock-up. I'll call you as soon as I see my schedule, okay?"

"You're the sheriff," she reminded him. "You're the one who makes the schedule."

"Yeah, I know," he agreed. "But I like doing things as fair as possible. A guy needs some time off, I take his shift. A guy needs to take his wife to the movies, or out to eat, I work that night so he can keep his woman happy."

"Well, then," she smiled. "Give me a call as soon as you get your schedule."

"Yes ma'am," he smiled.

He turned to face the stairwell.

"Good night girls," he called out.

"Good night," Elaine and Elise both answered.

As soon as the door shut behind him Elaine and Elise bounded into the living room.

"Momma's got a boyfriend," they both sang out.

"Damned right I do!" Carmen laughed out loud.

----

Pam held her best friend as Candy cried.

"And the worst thing is, Paul ain't never going to want to marry me," Candy had whispered. "What would he want with some blind girl?"

Pam knew Candy was just feeling sorry for her, but could hardly blame her. She'd been given some pretty harsh news.

She doubted that Paul Robichaux, the man that all three of them loved with all their hearts was shallow enough to dump a girl, just because she was blind. If there were anything that could be done, Paul would do it.

"I'm sure he still loves you," Pam reassured her.

"Yeah right," Candy said bitterly.

"I'm sure he does," Pam repeated. "I still love you. Why wouldn't Paul?"

Candy thought about it for a few minutes, and then kissed Pam softly on her lips.

"You're right," she said. "If Paul was the one going blind, I'd still love him with all my heart. Why wouldn't he?"

"Well, there you go," Pam, said.

Damn it. She was the one that loved Paul the most; why was she trying to convince Candy not to give up on Paul?

Because she also loved Candy.

"Good night, I love you," she said and kissed Candy again.

----

Cindy cried and cried as she thought about her best friend in the whole world losing her eyesight. Finally, she picked up her cell phone and hit the speed dial.

"Hello?" Candy whispered into the phone.

"I'm coming over," Cindy sniffled into the phone.

"Okay," Candy agreed and got out of bed.

"And where do you think you're going?" Emily asked.

Cindy had her favorite pillow under her arm as she put her hand on the doorknob.

"Candy's," Cindy sobbed.

"Good night," Emily said.

Beaux announced the arrival of Cindy and Candy and Pam both led the way to Candy's bedroom

"It's going to be all right," Candy assured her best friend.

"But I don't want you to go blind," Cindy cried.

"Like I do?" Candy asked.

----

For the first time since he'd started dating the Broussard sisters, Paul was having a difficult time masturbating.

The idea that Candy was going to lose her eyesight, was going to be blind was a bit daunting. Dad and Marie were upset as well; both of them really loved the three girls, loved having them around and wanted only the best for the three of them.

"Gee I'm popular tonight," Candy joked as her cell phone rang.

"Hey, it's me," Paul said. "Just thinking about you."

He smiled as three muffled squeals greeted him. He could imagine all three of them in bed together, locked in a daisy chain.

He could imagine parting Candy's heavy thighs apart and delving a greasy finger into her anus. He could imagine putting the head of his cock to her tightly clenched anus and slowly forcing his way in.

"That's more like it," he thought as he felt his cock begin to swell.

They chattered in hushed tones; it was late. Finally, Paul spurted heavily into a wad of tissues, said his goodnights to the three of them and hung up.

"I love him so much," Candy squealed as quietly as possible.

"Me too," Pam and Cindy admitted.

----

Glen was thoroughly irritated. Courtney would not stop smirking at him. Everything he said was greeted with a smirk, then a sarcastic answer. Or worse yet, silence.

"Going to work," she called out.

"Thank God," he muttered as she left the house.

She worked the midnight to eight shifts at the mattress factory, making twelve fifteen an hour.

"Yeah, I was making a shipload more at Club Paradise," Courtney admitted. "But the factory has health insurance."

And since Glen junior suffered from severe asthma, insurance was a necessity. In fact, Glen could hear the boy's wheezing all the way down the hall.

"Use your inhaler," he yelled and turned up the sound on the television.

----

David smiled as Teddy tried to work quickly. Finally, he grabbed the kid by the collar.

"Okay, you're just spinning your wheels," David smiled. "Teddy, work smart, not hard. Okay?"

"Okay, you're the boss," Teddy smiled sheepishly.

"Uh huh, that's right," David smiled. "Now, the bobbin's getting a little thin there, probably ought to get another bobbin of thread, right?"

"Yeah," Teddy agreed.

"So, go get the bobbin. That way, when you need it, 'Boom!' It's right there," David said.

"You're fucking amazing," Herman, an older man laughed as Teddy ran off to get another bobbin.

"Uh huh, he's a good kid, just young," David smiled and started up the sewing machine.

He finished sewing three mattresses before Teddy returned with the large bobbin of thread.

"Okay, this is going to be fun," David said. "Showing you how to change out the thread."

----

Bill tossed and turned on the couch. He didn't know why he had to sleep on the couch; if anything, it should be his mom sleeping on the couch.

Elizabeth had looked so good tonight. She was wearing a tank top that emphasized her large breasts, and shorts that showed off her incredible ass. What she saw in that scrawny little puke, Teddy Lemoine was beyond him.

And she was still running around with that fucking rug munching cunt, Missy Webber. The thought of that blonde with her head between Elizabeth's thighs, lapping at Elizabeth's smooth pussy made his cock ache for release.

"For God's sake, son," Jamie shrilled as she walked through the living room from the bathroom. "Do that somewhere else!"

His erection wilted in his hand.

----

Daphne smiled as Big Eddie snored next to her. He said he loved her. He had better love her; she was deeply, madly in love with him.

She'd been attracted to him the first time she laid eyes on him. He was tall, almost six foot four, with broad shoulders and not too much of a paunch. She could tell he was slightly older, with a head full of brown hair, turning gray. The most attractive feature about him, though, was his smile. It was a real smile, and held real warmth.

She'd held her breath and lay all of her cards on the table. She did have a degree in Business Administration with a minor in Accounting, but as David Guidry, not Daphne Guidry. The fact that she was now 'Daphne' instead of 'Dave' was the whole reason Abdul's in DeGarde had let her go. They claimed it was because their new software bundle, the software bundle she'd installed for them, made her job obsolete. When she threatened to sue, they settled with her out of court.

"Okay, but you still remember how to do Account Management, right?" he asked her.

That alone would have been enough; he treated her like a woman, not a freak. But at the time, he was married so she simply fantasized about him, about him falling in love with her and sweeping her off her feet.

"I love you so much," she whispered to him as he slept. "So, so much."

Chapter 80

Doug Jensen sneered; the stupid kid hadn't even looked at his ID badge. The one he had pinned onto his shirt collar was from last year; the blue background would have told anyone else that.

"Yeah, went out to my car to get something, forgot my keys inside; Doug had told Teddy.

He stayed close to the wall, close to the shadows. A few people looked his way, but he kept his head down, didn't make eye contact with them.

The incinerator had been shut down three years ago. An environmental group had protested in front of the factory, claiming that the noxious fumes were bad for the Ozone layer. That big pussy, Ed Baggett had actually gotten some dumb ass scientist out there and had it shut down.

It was capped off. Doug knew that burning at full capacity, it would take less than an hour for the place to fill with gas, then would blow, destroying the records in Daphne's office, located right next to the old incinerator. No records, no proof that he'd stolen, no trial and no jail time for him.

"God damn, who would have ever guess that such a hot looking bitch could be such a cold cunt?" Doug asked himself as he turned the jets on.

The small area filled very rapidly with the gas. Doug panicked and scurried backward to get out of the cramped container. His belt buckle scraped the metal underside of the incinerator.

----

The three girls slept soundly in their bed. A loud rumble, like the sound of thunder woke them from their sleep. If that had not done it, Beaux's frantic barking would have.

"Beaux, shut up," Candy sleepily ordered.

He would not, instead he started howling.

"Something's wrong," Jake said and got up to investigate.

"Uh, oh!" Bobbi grunted. "Oh, God! Jake, baby!"

"Are you sure?" Jake asked, slightly panicked.

Bill Broussard looked out the bedroom window to see if he could see the source of the rumble. A faint glow started off in the west. The longer he stood there, the brighter it grew. The realization of the source chilled him.

"Son of a bitch, I bet that's the factory!" he said and hurriedly began to dress.

"Where you going?" Emily sleepily asked him.

"Factory's burning!" he said frantically.

"And you a fireman?" she asked, sitting up.

"No, but Baby, that's my factory!" he said. "They might need me there!"

"No, Bill," Emily very firmly said. "They don't need you getting in the way, and I don't need you getting hurt."

----

The sirens woke Ed Baggett up, just as his cell phone rang. He pulled the phone out of his pants' pocket.

"Oh my God," he said. "I'll be right there."

Ed turned to a sleeping Daphne and lightly shook her shoulder. She pulled the sheets over her head, grumbling.

"The factory's on fire," he said urgently.

She woke up and sat up.

"What? Are you sure?" she asked and started scrambling out of bed.

"Yes, Sweetheart; alarm company just called.

"What happened? She asked as she was pulling on her blue jeans.

"Don't know, just know that four fire departments are responding"

"We'll take my car; you drive like an old woman," she said and pulled her tennis shoes on.

"I do not," he argued, but let her drag them to her car.

The flames were visible over the treetops. The sounds of sirens arriving and leaving the site of the factory drowned out almost all over sound. Overhead, a news helicopter could be seen, shooting the horrific scene.

Ed did not realize it, but he was crying as he saw ambulances pulling out of the parking lot, lights flashing and sirens screaming. Daphne pulled into a vacant spot and waited for him to make the first move.

"Mother of God, please help us," he prayed out loud and opened the car door.

"There are people still inside!" Courtney Simone screamed at the firemen.

"Ma'am, please!" a fireman yelled at her as a paramedic tried to tend to her many cuts.

Ed surveyed the scene and felt sick. Several of his employees, his friends, were badly cut and bleeding. Some were severely burned and were being loaded into the ambulances as quickly as possible. Most were coughing from the noxious fumes the burning foam rubber created.

Then he saw the few forms on the grass, covered completely with sheets.

"Oh, my God no," he moaned.

A sickening rumble was heard, and then the roof collapsed.

"There are people in there!" Courtney screamed and fought with the paramedic, trying to get to the still burning building.

Jacob Jerome Broussard junior was born at two fifty two that morning, as the victims of the factory fire were being brought into the same hospital.

----

Seven people lost their lives that night.

Elizabeth Baggett was in shock when her father tearfully told her that Teddy had been one of the seven. Numbly, she went through the motions of her days. The reality did not fully hit her until the lid was closed on his coffin. Up until that moment, she believed that Teddy was too young to truly be dead.

She clung desperately to Missy Webber; the baby that grew inside of Missy was her only link left to Teddy Lemoine.

----

The morning after the fire, Ed Baggett stood in front of the charred, still smoking remains of the factory and told the men and women of Bender, Louisiana that he would continue to pay the salaries of all of his employees, in full, until the new factory could be built.

Dick Davis stood by, silently observing the crowd. He did not think that there would be any trouble, but when emotions ran high, you could never tell. Next to him stood Carmen Simone.

He'd worked until the last car had left the parking lot; dawn had broken over the horizon. Exhausted, he got into his cruiser and drove to a place he felt safe, felt welcomed.

"Dick, what on...?" Carmen asked, opening the door for him.

The enormity and tragedy of what he had just been through hit him and he began to sob openly. She pulled him into her house and held him in her arms until he stopped crying.

"Hi Mr. Dick," Elise said, as if it were the most normal thing in the world for him to be there, when she bounded downstairs for breakfast and saw a red-eyed Dick sitting at the table, holding a cup of coffee.

He smiled up at her; he had been right to come here. He was safe, he was welcomed.

Jamie watched the broadcast on television. She felt a sense of pride for her husband. He was a good man, and an honest man. She did recognize the loving looks the tall red head was giving him.

"Good for him," she said aloud. "He deserves to be happy."

Then she turned to her son. Bill Baggett was sneering at the images on the television, sneering at the men and women that wept openly at the horrific tragedy that had befallen their town and their townspeople.

"You got two weeks to either get a job or get another place to live," she said. "I am sick and tired of you just laying around all day and night, you hear?"

----

Brother Dominick beamed with pride as he presented the second graduating class of 2002. There were only five students, but all five of them had worked hard to be sitting on the stage in the gymnasium.

Pam actually felt lightheaded as a loud cheer went up for her. Candy, Cindy, Paul, Miss Bobbi, Miss Emily, Miss Marie, Mr. Jake, Mr. Bill, and Mr. Bob cheered and stomped there feet for her.

She did not care that Jashawn or her half-brother or sister was absent. She'd only invited them at Miss Bobbi's insistence.

Elaine Simone also beamed with pride as she received her diploma. Her mother and sister screamed and cheered. Dick Davis showed a little restraint, but did clap for her. She'd invited her father as well, but he did not come. Courtney and Glen junior, however, did attend and joined in the loud cheer.

"Damn it, Jake," Bobbi hissed. "Stop it!"

He held the baby and sobbed as Bobbi and Emily snapped several pictures of the ceremony and the reception that followed.

----

"Oh no!" Hashim playfully whined. "You bring even more people? I run out of food, you all go to McDonalds, they feed you."

"Look, Hashim," Pam squealed and showed him her high school diploma.

"Okay, she eat here, the rest of you, bye bye," Hashim said.

"Aw, Hashim, you'd throw US out of here?" Cindy and Candy asked, batting their eyes playfully at him.

"Um, okay, I only have enough food for ladies, none left for you men, bye bye," Hashim said as he showed them to the large table.

"You're going to love this place," Pam told Mr. Jake and Mr. Bill and Miss Emily and Miss Bobbi.

"He also has some great beer," Bob told Bill. "Some Indian stuff; I forget what it's called, I just tell him 'give me a beer.'."

"Gives me horrible heartburn," Marie confided to Emily.

Paul saw a red-eyed Elizabeth sitting with Missy Webber. The tell-tale bulge was beginning to show on Missy, but as slender as she was, the size of the bulge wasn't much indication of how far along she was.

----

"Thank you for coming tonight," Elaine thanked Dick Davis.

"Like I'd miss it," he smiled.

"You're going?" Carmen asked as he walked toward the door.

"Well yeah, I uh," he stammered.

"You don't have to," she whispered to him.

"You sure?" he whispered back.

"I'm sure," she smiled. "I'd really like it if you'd stay."

"Then I'm staying," he whispered back.

----

Paul loaded the suitcases into the trunk of the Impala. His own suitcase was on the back seat of the large car; Candy, Cindy's and Pam's suitcases took up the entire trunk.

He did a few minor adjustments to the load then slammed the trunk shut.

He smiled as Mr. Jake and Miss Bobbi and Mr. Bill and Miss Emily again and again told their girls good-bye. There were many tears; Mr. Jake wasn't the only one crying this time.

It had taken several minutes for him to leave his own home; Dad and Marie hugging him, telling him to be careful, telling him they were proud of him, telling him they loved him.

"I'm trusting you to take care of my girls," Jake tried to sound gruff as he said it.

It was hard for him to look gruff; though, holding onto a sleeping Jacob.

"Thank you sir," Paul said. "I appreciate your trust."

"And make sure they go to church every Sunday, and make sure they call us at least once a week, and..." Bobbi demanded as she hugged the young man.

"Same here," Emily said as she too hugged him.

"Permission to use duct tape?" Paul teased.

"Whatever it takes," Bill said. "But, please, make sure my little girl's safe."

"Yes sir," Paul assured him as they shook hands.

Candy stuck her tongue out at Cindy and Pam as she climbed into the Impala. Cindy shook her head and climbed into the driver's seat of the Toyota. Pam got into the passenger seat, after one last hug of Miss Bobbi, Mr. Jake, Miss Emily, and Mr. Bill and one last kiss for Jacob.

"Ready?" Paul asked Candy.

The parents watched tearfully as three squealing girls drove away.

----

Elaine watched with interest as the movers unloaded the small truck. So far she saw little that would tell her what kind of person was moving in. The furniture did look masculine; dark, leather but that wasn't a sure thing.

Then after the truck pulled out, she saw a Porsche race up to the house and skid to a stop in the newly completed garage. The new owner got out, long blond hair in a ponytail. She smiled widely; he still had on his white lab coat; obviously had just gotten off of work.

He smiled as he saw her walking across the street toward him. She returned his smile.

"Charlie," she breathed his name.

The End of 'the Broussard Sisters 08.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers