The Broussard Sisters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers

"Hey, I can't help it," he complained.

"Use your fork, buddy, quit showing off you can use chopsticks," Cindy hissed.

Pam just glared at him.

"Oh, you give up on chopsticks?" the waitress asked when she came back and saw Paul using his fork.

"Fork's easier," Paul offered and she smiled.

----

"Got lucky," Bill Broussard groused when Jake spelled out 'quiche' on the Scrabble board.

"Finally," Emily laughed. "A word we don't have to argue about."

"Wait a minute," Jake laughed. "You mean 'quiche' is really a word?"

"It is and you know it," Bobbi laughed.

----

Big Eddie smiled down at Daphne as she lovingly rubbed his feet and calves, working her way up to his thighs.

"Baby, I should be the one rubbing your beautiful legs," he sighed.

"Nonsense," she smiled. "You work hard; you need to relax."

"You work hard too," he reminded her.

"Mm hmm," she smiled. "I do work very hard, don't I? Got a real slave driver for a boss, you know."

"Yes ma'am," he smiled.

"But look," she laughed and gripped his hard cock with one hand. "My hard work's paying off!"

He groaned as she sucked him down her throat and lovingly licked and sucked the thick cock. He groaned again when she took it back out of her mouth and sighed as she nuzzled and sucked on his heavy testicles.

He groaned again in disappointment as she resumed rubbing his thighs. She looked up at him and laughed.

"Don't worry Big Eddie," she laughed. "I'll take care of Little Eddie soon enough. Go on, finish your drink."

He picked up the whiskey on the rocks and sipped it while she rubbed his thighs and teasingly brushed her hair back and forth across his throbbing, drooling cock.

He did shift slightly; his sweat was making the leather armchair stick to his naked flesh. He resolved he would sit in the velour wingback chair the next time.

"I just love the feeling of leather against my bare skin, don't you?" Daphne whispered

"So, if I picked up you and threw you on that leather couch of yours," Ed suggested.

"I'd fuck your brains out," she promised.

He loved that she left her spiked-heel shoes on while they made love on her leather couch.

"God, that was terrible," he teased as she lay on top of him, trying to catch her breath.

"What?" she shrieked.

"Yeah, you were supposed to fuck my brains out, but I'm sitting here, still able to think," he smiled.

"Did I say we were finished?" she asked and kissed him hungrily.

----

Jamie wasn't too sure what they found so damned funny as she was sharing about her kid driving her nuts. Finally Gabe patted her on the leg.

"My baby's thirty one years old, and she still drives me nuts," he laughed.

"Son of a bitch," she had to laugh. "You mean, they don't out-grow this?"

"Have you?" Claire asked her and again laughter filled the room.

----

"My period's getting ready to start," Cindy confessed to Paul as he pulled the car up to the Basin.

"That mean we can't kiss?" he asked her and she smiled happily.

"Yeah, if we must," she huffed playfully.

"That's why you wanted to sit there," Pam accused Cindy. "So you'd be the first one to kiss with him!"

"It's either him or you," Cindy teased Pam.

"Him," Pam finally decided.

She leaned close to Cindy's ear.

"Don't take this the wrong way," she whispered. "But when I'm this close to my time of the month, I really don't feel like kissing you."

"Me either," Cindy laughed.

"Oh, good," Pam laughed. "I was afraid I was being all selfish."

"I like this car," Candy said.

"Better than the Impala?" Paul asked.

"Tons," Candy said. "The Impala's kind of ugly."

----

He was nervous. Elizabeth smiled and kissed him hotly, then dragged him upstairs. A quick check around confirmed that they were indeed all alone.

She dragged him into her bedroom and made him laugh as she impatiently tried to unbutton his shirt.

"Watch," he smiled and pulled the snap buttons apart.

"Fine, Mr. Smarty Pants," she said and kissed him again.

She walked to the bedroom door and smiled at him.

"Get ready; I'll be right back," she promised.

He finished undressing and flopped down on her bed, adjusting the pillows so he could sit up and watch her as she returned. Idly, he stroked his cock.

"Oh shit," he muttered and came all over his belly.

Elizabeth stood in the doorway, dressed in leather jacket, unzipped, leather harness and dildo, and knee high leather boots.

Her excitement was obvious; her nipples were sticking straight out and her thighs were wet.

"I hope you're ready," she said, voice cracking. "I sure am."

She got onto the bed and roughly jerked his legs apart. Walking on her knees, she got between his spread legs and smiled at him.

"Ready?" she whispered and blipped the latex cock with her left hand.

"You did, you did lubricate that thing, right?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she said and demonstrated by sliding her left hand up and down the length of the shaft.

"Oh, damn it," Teddy grunted as she reached down with her right hand and located his tightly clenched anus.

Elizabeth didn't really know what to do; she'd watched a few clips of this on the Internet.

Luckily, Teddy was inexperienced as well.

Elizabeth put the head of the dildo to Teddy's anus and pressed. Teddy's anus was clenched as tightly as it had ever been clenched so she laughed when it bounced up and slapped her in the belly. She gripped it wither left hand and again put it to her lover's anus.

"Oh, own, son of a oh God!" Teddy howled as Elizabeth jammed four inches of the six-inch dildo into his protesting bowels.

"Oh, God!" she exclaimed, horrified that she was hurting him.

She pulled the dildo out an inch, but he grunted and pulled her back down and spurted his hot semen onto her belly and the undersides of her heavy breasts.

"Oh, God!" he grunted and she laughed and kissed him hotly.

She thrust the dildo back in and he thrashed underneath her.

"Like that, bitch?" she teased and then switched the vibrating base on.

Her eyes opened wide and she shuddering orgasm.

Chapter 75

Elaine was nervous, more nervous than when her mother was first teaching her how to drive. Her depth perception was nonexistent and there was a huge gap between her right eye and the driver's side of the car.

"But you'll never learn if you don't try," Carmen said and pointed to the keys in the ignition. "Start it."

"Why I got to come?" Elise asked from the back seat of the car.

"So we can all die together," Elaine said.

"Gee thanks!" Elise squealed.

"I told you," Carmen said. "We're going to get breakfast at Waffle House."

"Ew!" Elise complained. "Awful House?"

Inside, Elise was bursting with pride. She would never have the courage to try, not after all that Elaine had been through. But who wants to tell their big sister that they love them, that they're proud of them?

----

Candy was miserable. Cindy was miserable. Pam was miserable.

Marie smiled happily as she and Pam bustled about in the small Robichaux kitchen, fixing breakfast.

Even in her misery, Pam hoped that Paul noticed. Noticed that she wasn't just sitting there, complaining. Noticed that she was fixing them breakfast.

Miss Bobbi said she was turning into quite the cook. Miss Marie said the same thing.

She hoped Paul noticed.

Marie grabbed the can of shortening and shook it, testing the weight. She smiled over her shoulder at her man.

"Shortening's getting kind of light; need to buy some more," she called out and laughed as he blushed hotly.

"Can use butter, they haven't got enough shortening," Pam offered and Miss Marie smiled and playfully tweaked the girl's nose.

"We got enough for biscuits," she smiled. "Might need some more for later, though."

"I like using me a fork to mix it up," Pam said as Marie handed her the pastry knife.

She hoped Paul noticed as she and Miss Marie dropped the biscuits onto the greased cookie sheet. She looked over her shoulder at the handsome young man. Her heart did a little flip-flop as he smiled at her.

----

Jamie felt like strangling the kid. He sat at the table and waited for her to serve him. She and Ed had spoiled him that was becoming more and more evident.

"Forget where the kitchen is?" Jamie asked him.

"No, it's right there," he said and pointed.

"Then get up and get your own breakfast," Jamie snapped.

She again felt like strangling him as he loudly slammed things around, making sure that she knew of his displeasure.

----

Daphne smiled as she looked at Big Eddie. He slept soundly, snoring lightly.

She eased the sheets down and smiled as his half-flaccid cock came into view.

"Breakfast," she said and took him into her mouth.

He woke up with a jolt and she smiled up at him.

"Sorry, got hungry," she laughed and resumed sucking on his cock.

She squealed with laughter as he playfully swatted her on her backside, and then groaned as he pulled her over.

"Oh, Big Eddie," she groaned as he began to lick and suck at her pussy.

----

Elizabeth ignored the call; it was Missy calling her again. It went to her voice mail and a moment later her cell phone beeped, letting her know that she had a message.

She sighed and went to delete it, then decided to listen to it.

Despite her anger, she did actually miss having a friend. Her domineering twin had pretty much driven away most of her friends; graduation had driven away the rest of them.

She wondered if she should tell Teddy that Missy was pregnant with his baby.

Teddy.

Just the thought of him filled her with love and happiness.

And the thought that Missy Webber was carrying around his baby, carrying her baby filled Elizabeth with a white-hot rage. She should be the one to carry Teddy's baby.

She slapped the jelly on the piece of whole-wheat toast and grabbed another piece of toast.

----

Elaine let out her breath and rested her head on the steering wheel. Her entire face was coated with sweat, despite the air conditioning blowing in her face.

"I'm getting the All-Star, what about you?" Carmen asked as she got out of the car.

She wanted to tell her daughter just how proud of her she was. Those forty miles had to be some of the longest in Elaine's life, but at the same time, she didn't want to overwhelm the girl. She wanted to act as if it were natural to drive that far with only one eye. If Elaine believed it was normal, then it would be normal.

"Omelet," Elise declared. "With extra cheese."

"You'll get all stopped up," Elaine said as she got out of the car.

"So?" Elise said as she yanked open the door for the three of them. "Totally worth it."

"Whatever, butt brain," Elaine laughed.

Her legs were actually shaking as she walked. The strain of driving forty miles was a lot more than she'd anticipated. But after breakfast, Mom would expect her to turn around and drive them all back. She wondered why her mother had insisted on this one; there was a Waffle House in Bender and another one in Kimble.

"Can I get coffee too?" Elaine asked Carmen.

"One," Carmen decided. "One cup."

"You got a license be driving like a madwoman?" Dick Davis asked as the three women sat down.

"Well, hey there!" Carmen smiled.

"Hi," he smiled and shook his head as Elaine worriedly tried to find her driver's license. "Honey, I was kidding."

"Oh!" Elaine breathed a sigh of relief, and then scowled at him for making her worry like that.

"What are you doing here?" Carmen asked him.

"Had to drop off a prisoner, extradition to Lafayette parish," he explained. "I like coming here afterward; best coffee in town."

"Join us?" Carmen asked and slid over.

"If you don't mind," he agreed and sat down next to her.

----

Teddy strummed his guitar; he was trying to write a song for Elizabeth. She knew he played guitar, had tried to understand when he talked about it, but he'd never played for her.

He'd never played for anyone; he was terminally shy and introverted.

"Wow, so what'd you do with all that money?" Matt asked from the doorway.

"What money?" Teddy asked.

"The money you were supposed to pay for lessons," Matt teased.

"Shut up, butt hole," Teddy yelled.

Matt laughed and disappeared down the hall.

----

"The girls are out of the house," Jake whispered seductively in his wife's ear.

"And I can't get comfortable no matter what I do," Bobbi complained.

"Not even on your knees?" Jake teased.

"God, Jake, I'm as big as a house!" Bobbi complained and slapped him. "And you still want to have sex?"

"Baby," Jake said honestly. "You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Fine, fine," she said and rolled over not her back, spreading her legs. "Come on."

:Boy, when you put it like that..." Jake said.

But he was slipping his boxers off with one hand while fondling her breast with the other.

Beaux barked excitedly.

"Damn dog, get out of here," Jake ordered.

----

"Look, they got a forty eight footer, only thirty five thousand," Bill Broussard excitedly told Emily. "Needs a little TLC..."

"The girls are out of the house," Emily said. "And you want to look at house boats?"

He looked over his shoulder as she smiled and teasingly raised the hem of her nightshirt. Just before her sparse red bush came into view, she dropped the hem of the garment and turned around.

"But if you're too busy..." she said then squealed as Bill knocked over the computer chair in his haste to grab her.

Chapter 76

: About fucking time," Doug Jensen barked when J.R. answered the telephone.

J.R. agreed to meet with the bail bondsman, bringing along the deed on the house trailer.

"Monday?" J.R. complained. "Hey, I work, you know?"

"Do it on your fucking lunch break," Doug yelled into the telephone.

----

"Mama's got a boyfriend," Elise sang from the back seat as Elaine drove them home.

"Shut up, we're just going out for coffee," Carmen defended.

"Mom, it's all right if you have a boyfriend," Elaine quietly said. "He looks like a nice guy."

"Keep your eyes on the road," Carmen ordered.

"Uh huh," Elaine said.

"Yeah, keep your eyes on the road; we're lucky we didn't get killed going there," Elise shouted from the back seat.

"You're lucky I don't kill you now," Elaine yelled back.

"Keep your eyes on the road," Carmen ordered.

----

Missy almost sobbed when she heard Elizabeth's voice on the other end of the phone.

"I'm still mad at you," Elizabeth said. "Don't think just 'cause I called you it's all good."

"I know, I know," Missy agreed.

"But I do miss you," Elizabeth confessed.

"Oh, I missed you too," Missy laughed and wiped at her runny nose.

"So, you and me and Teddy, we're going to LA Scalia's," Elizabeth said. "They got this really great buffet for lunch."

"Okay," Missy happily agreed.

Elizabeth wondered if it was because her period had started; her hormones seemed to be bouncing all over the place. One minute she was happy, then next minute she felt like either crying or killing someone.

She called Teddy and he was less than enthusiastic about seeing Missy. She felt her anger bubbling up and ended the call before she told Teddy, her boyfriend, her lover to just forget it. She'd go to the damned lunch by herself and both Teddy and Missy could go to Hell. But she bit her anger and repeated his words of love back to him.

She smiled as she went downstairs; Daddy slept in his favorite chair, snoring loudly.

"Hmm? What?" he snorted and woke up as Elizabeth lightly kissed him on his cheek.

"Daddy, I need..." she said as he pulled himself up, sitting upright in the recliner.

"Damn it, Elizabeth," he smiled. "Did you wake me up just for that?"

"No," she smiled. "I woke you up to tell you that I love you very much, you're the best daddy in the whole wide world and I need some money."

"I love you very much too, you're the best daughter in the whole wide world and tough toenails," he said as he was digging for his wallet.

"Daddy!" she squealed, laughing.

"How much you need, sugar booger?" he asked.

"A million," she said.

""How about twenty?" he asked and fished a twenty dollar bill out.

"Forty, please," she asked and he shook his head but fished another twenty out.

"Thanks Daddy," she smiled and kissed his cheek. "Oh, did you have fun with your girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes, we had a nice time," he admitted while blushing hotly.

----

Paul smiled as the man looked at the Impala. The man looked up and smiled apologetically.

"Was my first car," the man explained. "My old man bought me a used taxi, believe that?"

He looked at the interior again.

"Man, I hated that piece of shit," the guy said. "Of course, soon as I sold it, I wanted it back."

"Well, here it is," Paul smiled.

"Used to go down to the lakefront, me and my buddies," the guy said. "We'd fit eight or nine of us in that tank. Plus a big old ice chest in the back. Should have seen us."

Paul smiled and looked over his shoulder at the Galaxy his dad just brought in. As soon as this guy quit beating his gums and left, Paul could get to work on that thing.

"Oh well, them days are gone forever, ain't they?" the man said and rapped his knuckles affectionately on the roof of the Impala.

"Suppose so," Paul agreed.

"Ah, what do you know about it?" the guy laughed. "Hell, you ain't even started on your memories yet.

Paul looked into the interior of the Impala and smiled at the man.

He had plenty of memories of this car. The front seat had held him and Candy and Cindy Broussard on their very first date. The back seat had held him and Pam the first time they'd made love. He'd spread Cindy's ass cheeks wide in the back seat of this car as he sunk his cock into her tight ass. He had attempted anal sex with Candy in the back seat of this car. (She had balked the moment he pressed his cock head to her tightly clenched anus.) He'd watched Cindy and Candy lick at each other's pussies in the back seat while Pam hungrily sucked his cock in the front seat.

"Hey, I'm trying," Paul, laughed and the guy smiled and got into his minivan.

Even twenty feet away, he could hear the man's wife shrilly telling him that he was wasting their time, looking at cars in this junkyard.

He tried to imagine Candy, or Cindy, or Pam being shrill with him. He couldn't imagine it. They loved him too much.

"Uh uh uh," Bob said as Paul approached the Galaxy. "That's mine."

"Aw, come on, Dad!" Paul laughed.

"Uh uh," Bob smiled. "Go work on that ugly ass Gremlin, you that hot to work on a car?"

Marie's truck crunched on the clamshell parking lot and Bob began to walk toward the truck.

"Stay away from my car," Bob warned.

"Uh huh," Paul smirked and popped the hood on the Gremlin.

----

Ed Baggett smiled as he looked over the documents. They'd been couriered to his office on Friday morning, but he'd not wanted to look at them.

"Hot damn," he said. "That is one good lawyer."

According to the papers, his son would not have to serve any jail time. Yes, he would have to pay a fine, would have to go through the probation circuit, but this was better than he could have hoped for.

He dialed Jamie's phone number and gritted his teeth as Bill's surly voice answered.

"Hey son," he forced himself to sound cheerful. "Got some papers from your lawyer; you need to come sign them.

"Why?" Bill demanded.

"Because I said so," Ed said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, okay, you bring them here?" Bill asked.

"Son, get off your lazy ass, get into that car I'm still paying for and come sign these God Damned papers," Ed bellowed into the telephone and hung up.

He called Daphne. Her bubbly, cheerful voice immediately lifted him up.

"Need to come over and 'work out' some of that stress?" she asked.

"Honey, don't you ever get enough?" he laughed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers