The Broussard Sisters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Bonham, my office. Now," Alicia snapped.

----

With no work to do, Paul found himself drinking. Heavily.

His dad had closed down the classic car lot; the Angels 270 had taken too much interest in the expensive automobiles. They would steal them, run them until they broke, or use them to commit crimes with, and then purposefully wreck them.

The cars they couldn't steal, they would vandalize. They would spray paint their gang graffiti on the automobiles, on the buildings of the car lot, on the sign that announced "Robichaux Classic Cars."

Finally, fed up, Bob contacted a friend down in New Orleans, and sold all of his automobiles, even the ones that were still in progress. Then, he padlocked the gates one last time and walked away from the business that had been his and Paul's livelihood for the past twenty nine years.

So, with nothing else to do, Paul drank.

----

Gordon had finally worn Elizabeth down and she agreed that he could have visitation with Eddie. Actually, it had been her mother that had persuaded Elizabeth to let him have Eddie for one overnight stay.

"A child needs a dad," Jamie had said. "God knows how you would have turned out if your dad hadn't been there to help you every step of the way."

They agreed that Gordon would pick Eddie up at the day-care center; she let Melanie know, and then would bring him back to Melanie the following morning. That way, it would be very little disruption to Eddie's schedule, and Elizabeth wouldn't even have to see the man.

Ms. Baggett, Ms. Doyeski is here to see you," Michelle's voice cut into Elizabeth's thoughts.

Elizabeth frowned; she didn't have an appointment with the bubbly, slightly empty-headed client.

"Be right there," Elizabeth chirped.

"Hi, hope you don't mind," Nadia bubbled, balancing Deonia on one hip.

"Of course not," Elizabeth lied.

"But I got my new truck; want to see it?" Nadia begged, pulling Elizabeth toward the front door with her free hand.

"Uh, Michelle, I'll be out of the office," Elizabeth said, allowing Nadia to pull her outside into the early September heat.

"Nice," Elizabeth commented as they looked at the baby blue F150.

"Come on, take a ride," Nadia said, pressing the electric door lock button on the key fob.

"Yeah, we were going to buy this Toyota Tundra; it was real nice, but Dee, that's my girlfriend, she tells the big dummy that's selling it that we'll give him twelve thousand; he wanted sixteen and..." Nadia prattled as they raced down Highway 19.

She slowed down in front of a small sandwich shop.

"Ever eat here?" Nadia asked as she pulled into the parking lot.

"No, didn't even know it was here," Elizabeth admitted.

"Yeah, they got the best wings," Nadia said as she got out of the truck. "Come on, my treat."

The Vietnamese woman behind the counter smiled widely when Nadia entered the small shop.

She called out in Vietnamese to Nadia, who answered her in Vietnamese. They held a conversation, punctuated with much laughter and teasing, then Nadia steered Elizabeth to a small table.

"Our food will be out in a minute," Nadia cheerfully said. "Hope you don't mind; I ordered us two orders of spicy wings and iced tea; they really have the best wings anywhere."

Where did you learn what? Chinese?" Elizabeth asked, amused.

So, Nadia wasn't empty-headed, although she exhibited a lively, bubbly, care-free, and slightly dim persona.

"Vietnamese," Nadia laughed and shrugged. "I don't know; most of it I picked up from Phren Tol."

"Friend who?" Elizabeth asked.

"Phren Tol. Her," Nadia pointed to the woman that approached, carrying a tray.

"You enjoy, okay? Maybe come back real soon, okay?" Phren Tol said to Elizabeth. "You bring boyfriend, right?"

"No boyfriend right now, but thank you," Elizabeth smiled at the woman.

"Oh?" Nadia asked, blowing on the still steaming chicken wing.

"Been a while," Elizabeth admitted and dunked a wing into the blue cheese dip.

"I, uh, I'm kind of between boyfriends myself," Nadia admitted.

"Yeah, you tell them you got a kid, all of a sudden, they're not all that interested," Elizabeth said and took a bite of the chicken wing.

"Yeah," Nadia agreed. "But, you know, some women, some women kind of find that a plus, you know?"

"So I've heard," Elizabeth said, noncommittal.

Deonia nibbled on the hot dog Phren Tol had put in front of her and huffed as Nadia playfully took one of her French fries.

"Here, take one of Mommy's," Elizabeth smiled and snagged one of Nadia's French fries and put it on Deonia's plate.

The child beamed at Elizabeth and giggled as her mother acted all upset over the French fry theft.

----

Juan Morales stood and kept his eyes on Highway 52. His younger brother, Miguel, was on the roof of Robichaux Classic Cars, stripping the roof mounted air conditioner of any usable metals.

Normally, Juan would be the one on the roof of the abandoned building, but someone had kicked him in the groin two weeks ago and he was still too tender to scurry up a ladder. So, he told Miguel what the boy needed to know, put the ladder at the corner of the building, over the tall fence that surrounded the business, and sent the boy up to the roof.

Juan heard someone fumbling with the ladder and whirled around. The corner of the ladder slammed him squarely between the eyes.

Juan lay dead on the clam shell parking lot, the front of his head caved in.

Miguel finished the task and threw the material over the fence for Juan to gather up. Then he put his foot out to reach the ladder.

The ladder wasn't there. He felt around with his foot, beginning to slide down the slanted roof. His baggy pants began to work themselves down and he reached out to pull them up. He lost his grip on the roof and fell backward, landing onto the fence, snapping his spine like a twig.

"Maybe shouldn't have been up there in the first place, huh?" he heard a man's voice say just before he slammed onto the clam shell parking lot, just outside of the fence.

----

"You're good," Elaine murmured as Molly kneaded and worked the flesh.

"Thank you," Molly mumbled and continued to work her fingers into Elaine's shoulders.

"So, how you liking it here?" Elaine asked.

"Honestly?" Molly asked her former classmate.

"Absolutely," Elaine smiled.

"I got to admit, I mean, being a nurse, I'm kind of used to seeing naked people, you know, bits and pieces, but all I see here are naked people!" Molly gave an embarrassed laugh.

"Well, thank God it's only women, huh?" Elaine asked.

And I didn't have to touch any of them naked people before, well, I did give a couple of sponge baths, but that was like when I was still training," Molly went on.

The timer chimed before Elaine could answer and Molly stepped back to give her client room to get up.

"Remember, drink some water; you need to re-hydrate," Molly demanded.

"Yes ma'am," Elaine smiled and stood up.

----

Elise looked up as Brandon Johnson came in.

"Got some papers for um..." Brandon said, looking again at the name on the envelope.

Elise looked at the handsome young man. His hair was dark, wavy, just curling over his small ears. His face was strong, masculine, with a strong nose and dimpled chin. His hazel eyes flicked up and he smiled, showing straight, white teeth.

"Sheriff Davis, from Johnson and Associates," Brandon said.

His shoulders were broad and his arms looked strong underneath the blazer he wore. His waist was narrow and his legs looked muscular in their tight dress slacks.

"Is he in?" Brandon asked.

"Huh? Oh, um, yeah, yeah, hold on," Elise blushed hotly and fumbled with the intercom button.

"And you are...?" she asked before punching the button.

"Brandon. Brandon Johnson," Brandon smiled.

"Hey Dad, um, Brandon Johnson's here; got some papers for you," Elise squeaked loudly into the intercom.

"God bless!" Dick complained loudly.

"Sorry!" Elise giggled, realizing how loud she was yelling into the intercom.

"And it's 'Sheriff' when we're at work, you hear?" he asked as he strode into the front area of the police headquarters.

"Sorry," Elise mumbled.

"Need to sign anything?" Dick asked, snapping Brandon out of his open stare at Elise.

"Um oh, yeah, yes sir," Brandon mumbled, producing the clipboard.

"My daughter," Dick hissed to the young man. "And I am licensed to carry a gun, hear me?"

"Yes sir," Brandon said, tearing his eyes from Elise.

"Ooh, he is so cute!" Elise enthused as soon as the door shut behind the young man.

"Uh huh," Dick muttered and tore open the envelope.

----

Nadia had been extremely attracted to the dark haired beauty the moment she had sat down in Elizabeth's office and had tried to think of a reason to go visit her. She still loved Dee, but more and more, Dee was either drunk, or stoned, and when Dee was drunk or stoned, she was abusive. Dee was what would be classified as a 'mean drunk.'

Dee's decision to 'hang out' with Sonja and Sonja's fiancé had given Nadia a much needed break from the quite often drunk and stoned Dee. But Nadia didn't really have any reason to go to see Elizabeth.

"Just go, take her to lunch, see what happens," Nadia decided and quickly got dressed the moment the door shut behind Dee.

Now, as Nadia drove Elizabeth back to her office, her mind raced; what should she say?

"I'm so glad you decided to come to lunch with me," she finally said.

"Me too; I really liked that place," Elizabeth smiled.

They both lapsed into silence.

"Um, you um, you doing anything tonight?" Nadia asked, blushing hotly.

"No, not really; Eddie's dad's got him for the night so I'm probably going to just piddle around," Elizabeth said heavily.

It depressed her; thinking about a night without her baby boy there.

"You um, you want to get together? Do something?" Nadia asked as she pulled up to the Young Insurance building.

"Like what?" Elizabeth asked.

"Go out, get something to eat; kick back, watch a movie, I don't know," Nadia babbled.

"Yeah, okay," Elizabeth agreed and Nadia wanted to squeal with delight.

----

Buddy was prattling on and on, not noticing that neither his fiancé nor her best friend was paying any attention to him.

"I've got to tinkle; come on," Sonja suddenly said to Dee.

"Yeah, me too," Dee agreed and both women stood up.

Buddy felt irritated; he was in the middle of telling them about a very exciting baseball game he'd played in when he was in high school. But both girls acted like he wasn't even there.

"God, does he ever shut up?" Dee asked Sonja as soon as the bathroom door was shut.

"No, not really," Sonja shrugged and pulled a plastic bag out of her purse.

"Ooh, is that...?" Dee asked as she urinated noisily.

"Pure, uncut, one hundred percent cocaine," Sonja confirmed and did a quick job of lining up four thin lines on the bathroom counter.

"I love you," Dee declared.

"Uh huh," Sonja smiled as she then squatted onto the commode.

"Only way I can even stand being around the big dummy," Sonja admitted as the two giggling women left the bathroom.

"Only problem with coke makes me so fucking horny," Dee whispered to Sonja.

"So then we'll just leave Buddy here and..." Sonja said, playfully pinching Dee's buttock.

----

"Ms. Bonham will be taking a one week leave of absence while she decides what she wants to do," Alicia informed the ten teachers and three teacher's aides that sat in the teacher's lounge.

She turned and smiled at Kelli Mouton.

"Ms. Mouton, I'd like for you to take over the second grade class in her absence; is that acceptable?" she asked, and then continued with the meeting without waiting for Kelli's response.

----

"Sicily's," Yvette answered the phone.

"Mr. Bonani, for you," she called out and let the phone drop onto the floor.

Kelli winced at the harsh sound.

"Yeah?" Mr. Bonani barked into the telephone.

"Mr. Bonani? This is Kelli," Kelli said.

"Yeah? You already fifteen minutes late," Mr. Bonani barked into the telephone.

"Mr. Bonani, I quit," she said, anger flaring up.

"Yeah?" He laughed. "You'll want this job back by tomorrow; no one's going to ever hire you."

"Don't think so," she sang as she hung up.

Mr. Bonani laughed as he told Yvette about Kelli quitting.

"What?" Yvette looked at him. "You're kidding, right?"

"Stupid girl; she'll be back," Mr. Bonani laughed. "But, I got a surprise for her. She ain't going to get her job back; that's for sure. Ugly little bitch."

"I quit," Yvette said, yanking her apron off.

"Wait, what?" Mr. Bonani asked, shocked.

"Mr. Bonani, you're an idiot," Yvette said as she grabbed her purse from underneath the counter. "Kelli's the only one that actually does any work around here; I only got this job 'because you want a piece of ass; like I'd ever even dream of fucking you. She does all the work

----

Pam sighed unhappily as she cleaned up the empty beer cans.

"Good thing I came home to see if you needed lunch, huh?" she asked the drunk Paul.

"Uh huh," he mumbled.

"Where are Paulie and Barbara?" Pam asked suddenly.

"Miss Bobbi's got them," Paul mumbled.

"Baby? Listen to me," Pam said, kneeling in front of him so she could look up into his eyes. "I know you Miss Candy; we all miss Candy but..."

"That's not it; that's not it at all," Paul snapped angrily.

Alcohol loosened his tongue.

"Damn it! I fucking hated being married to her!" he yelled. "So God damned needy, so God damned clingy. All that money on that school for the blind and she still couldn't do shit for herself!"

"But, but..." Pam stuttered, shocked.

"I'm sitting there, wishing she'd just fucking die and then, and then..." Paul screamed then burst into anguished wails."G

God damn it! Baby, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't really mean it!" Paul sobbed bitterly.

----

Angel Morales did not shed any tears when he learned of his brothers' deaths. It would not be good for any of the Angels 270 to see him cry. It would not do good for any to suspect that he had any weaknesses.

"I will be taking care of you now," he told Donna, Juan's pregnant girlfriend.

"Okay," she sobbed.

She did not want Angel taking care of her; the burly man frightened her. She'd heard more than one girl complain bitterly about his brutality.

It was rumored that Angel was equipped like a horse; Donna was only four foot ten and weighed only one hundred and twelve pounds (due to her pregnancy; normally she weighed ninety four pounds).

"Hey!" Rosie, his current girlfriend, complained.

"Shut up; you don't tell me what to do," Angel said harshly.

"Bitch, better watch your back," Rosie hissed to Donna.

----

The first few times, Mickie was mortified. The first few times of walking up to a man's car and asking him if he was 'looking for a date' were unbelievably humiliating. But it was the only way she was going to get the money for meth.

Plus that, having the big, powerful gun in her purse made her feel better.

"You're new, huh?" Judge Monroe asked as Mickie approached his car.

"Uh huh," Mickie agreed.

"Get in," he ordered.

She paused for a moment, and then remembered the gun. She pasted a sexy smile and pulled the door open.

"So, what you like?" she asked as he put the car in drive.

"Anal," he said and pulled around the corner to the motel.

"Um, that's a hundred," she said.

"That's fine," he shrugged and showed her the hundred dollar bill.

Once they were in the room, he waited until she struggled out of her tight shorts and flopped on the bed.

"On your knees; you want it up the ass on your back?" he barked at her.

She rolled onto her knees.

"Reach back here, spread them wide," he ordered and she felt the bed sag as he knelt behind her.

She felt like throwing up when she heard him spit and then felt the sticky glob of spittle land onto her puckered anus.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed as he savagely pounded her unprepared anus with a thick cock.

"That's it, Baby Girl, yeah," he husked.

"Please, pull it out; you're hurting me," she sobbed into the dirty mattress.

"Oh yeah, you want Daddy to stop?" he asked, savagely gripping one of her fleshy breasts.

"Please," she sobbed.

"Say it," he ordered.

"Please, please stop; it hurts," she begged.

"No, damn it, say it," he ordered. "Say 'Daddy, you're hurting me.'"

"Daddy, you're hurting me," she sobbed.

"Yeah?" he screamed and slapped her buttock, hard. "I'm hurting you? Huh? I'm hurting you?"

"Yes Daddy, it hurts," she cried.

He pumped his cock in and out of her bleeding rectum.

"Like when I caught you sucking that boy's cock?" he spat in her ear. "Huh? Hurts like that?"

"Yes Daddy," she grunted and bit back the scream as he swiveled his hips side to side, widening her anus more, inflicting more pain.

"Huh!" he screamed in her ear. "Hurts like when I saw you fucking that boy? That worthless piece of shit boy? Hurts like that?"

"Yes Daddy," she sobbed, throat raw.

"Oh!" he shuddered and she felt a torrent of semen flood into her bowels.

"God damn stupid bitch!" he screamed at her and slapped her face, hard. "You got your shit all over my dick!"

----

Elliot and Wade congratulated Kelli on her new job. Both were out in the Gulf but both promised her a night of celebrating when they returned to Bender.

"I love you," Elliot said when he disconnected the call.

"Wait, what?" Kelli squeaked but he was no longer there.

"I love you," Wade said before disconnecting the call.

Again, Kelli was dumbstruck.

----

"Hi Deonia," Elizabeth smiled down as the girl proceeded her mother into the modest home Elizabeth and Eddie shared.

"Hi," Nadia enthused and kissed Elizabeth squarely on her lips.

"Hi," a surprised Elizabeth said after taking a moment to compose herself.

"Love that garden," Nadia said, pointing to the flower bed just outside of the door.

"Thanks; my iris finally decided to make an appearance; I thought I'd killed them," Elizabeth smiled.

"Mine," Deonia declared as she grabbed one of Eddie's trucks out of the small toy chest.

"No, but you can play with it," Elizabeth corrected.

"Mmm, smells good," Nadia said, sniffing the air.

"Thanks; it's just a pot of smothered chicken; hope you don't mind, but like I told you, I really just didn't feel up to going out tonight," Elizabeth said as she made her way to the small kitchen.

"Oh no, not at all," Nadia assured the woman. "If we'd gone out, I would have had to find a babysitter for Deonia; Dee and Sonja were too busy fuck.... Um, playing to baby-sit, so..."

"Fuck," Deonia repeated.

"Deonia, that's a bad word; Mommy didn't mean to say it," Nadia corrected the child.

"It's just about ready; want anything to drink?" Elizabeth asked as she turned the rice off. "I've got juice, water, ice tea, oh, um, some wine; my step-mother gave it to me when I bought the house, haven't even opened it yet."

"Wine," Nadia decided.

If Nadia could get a little alcohol into Elizabeth, maybe she could loosen the woman up. She'd seen that flicker of uncertainty in Elizabeth's eyes when she'd kissed her.

"God, she's got beautiful lips," Nadia thought.

Nadia had come home after her lunch date with Elizabeth, to find Dee and Sonja locked in a frenzied sixty nine, licking and sucking and chewing at each other. She had masturbated while watching them, imagining herself in the same position with the beautiful Elizabeth Baggett.

"Good," Elizabeth smiled and pulled the bottle out. "Been looking for a reason to open it."

"I really love your hair; is that natural?" Nadia said as she accepted the glass of chilled wine.

"This mess?" Elizabeth smiled, tousling her long curly hair. "Yeah. A lot of people think it's a perm, but no, it's the real thing."