The Broussard Sisters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In high school, Elizabeth had opted to wear her curly hair short, for ease of maintenance. As she grew older, though, she preferred to let it go. It now reached to a few inches below her shoulder blades.

"God, I wonder if her bush is thick and curly like that," Nadia wondered.

"Mine," Deonia asserted as she found the chicken puppet in the toy chest.

----

The boy sat, smirking to himself, knowing that the loud music was upsetting to others. The sub-woofer made the windows rattle as he sat in the parking lot of Early's Grocery store. The singer implored his listeners to 'kill all them mother fuckers think they all up there.'

"God, I hate that kind of stuff," Bernie complained to Richard.

"Uh huh," Richard said. "Need a buggy?"

"I got it; you always get a wobbly one," she teased as she grabbed a buggy.

"Uh huh," he smiled as he spotted a severely mangled shopping cart.

"Goodness!" Bernie said as she looked at the twisted metal. "What do you think happened to that one?"

"What?" Richard asked as he hurled a large stone at the rear window of the car.

The boy sat, immobilized, as the rear window shattered. The glass was designed to hold together but the extreme vibrations from the music shook and rattled the glass for just a moment, which was long enough to cause it to fall into the car.

He quickly turned off the stereo and opened the car door. Holding his baggy pants up with his left hand, he looked around in wonder. The only people he could see were some couple, pushing a buggy toward the front door of the grocery store.

"Aw, man, what the fuck happened?" Benny asked, face twisted in anger.

"Man, I'm just sitting there and all of a sudden back window just breaks," the boy defended.

"Uh huh," Benny said, looking at the back of the car. "Glass don't just break like that; what the fuck you do, huh?"

"Ooh, don't let me forget; we need some peanut butter," Bernie said as they pushed the buggy into the store.

"Uh huh," Richard smiled and squeezed his wife's hand. "Crunchy."

"Thank God they turned that horrible music off," Bernie said as the doors slid shut behind them.

----

Paul numbly put the food in his mouth, wishing he could just get up and goes fix himself a drink. There was some whiskey; Dad had said every home needed a bottle of good Irish whiskey, for company. He wanted to be his own company tonight.

But he knew Pam would not allow it. She insisted that he eat and fixed him a heaping plate.

"Oh, that woman, oh, damns it, what's her name?" Cindy said, trying to inject some conversation into the lifeless gathering.

"Narrows it down," Trish commented.

"The tall one, from the funeral home," Cindy said.

"Oh, yeah, um, Lynne, Lynne Labbe," Trish offered.

"Yes, that's it," Cindy said. "Yeah, she joined today. Full year."

"Yeah, had her in my eight o'clock," Trish said.

"Uh huh, had her in my free weights, wanted to tell her 'go put some clothes on; ain't no one here interested,'" Cindy said.

"You mean, she was still wearing that, that, whatever that was?" Trish asked.

"Yeah, bush hanging out everywhere," Cindy agreed.

"Well, at least we know she's a natural blonde," Trish said.

"New rule in my kitchen," Pam joined in. "Wash your hands AND put a hair net on it."

"I don't think she'll be coming around all that much," Cindy commented. "I mean, when she saw no one was buying what she was selling, she got out of there."

"And spent a few minutes with Molly," Pam said.

"How's she doing?" Paul asked, finally joining in the dinner conversation.

"Molly?" Cindy asked, and then shrugged. "Okay, I guess. I mean, she's good at giving massages."

"When she's not stoned out of her mind," Trish cut in.

"God, she's still doing that?" Paul snorted in disgust.

Pam looked at him but decided that it would be pointless to tell him the hypocrisy of his reaction. Pills, marijuana, or beer, there was very little difference as far as the end result.

"All done," Paulie announced.

"Paulie, you are not!" Cindy laughed. "Look, you still got all them peas right there!"

"All done," Paulie insisted.

"No sir," Paul said forcefully. "Eat those peas. Now."

Pam put a hand on his leg, trying to calm him down.

"All done," Paulie announced after eating two spoonfuls of the peas.

"Okay, all done, oh, wait, missed one," Cindy said and scooped up a spoonful of his peas.

Chapter 105

Pam heard Barbara begin to cry and roused herself from her sleep.

"Shh, shh, Momma's here," Pam told the infant and scooped her out of the crib.

Quickly, she changed the soiled diaper, and then carried the baby into the kitchen.

"Momma's got you," she whispered to the baby, planting little kisses on the baby's head.

The microwave dinged and Pam dropped the bottle of formula into the scalding hot water.

"Almost done," Pam assured the fussy infant.

Cindy watched from the doorway then turned and returned to the bedroom.

"I swear to God, she thinks she's Barbara's mother," she whispered to Paul.

"Uh huh," Paul whispered back, not caring.

During the day, he was able to suppress his feelings. He was able to avoid them. He was able to drink and drink, until the feelings of guilt would go away.

But at night, when the alcohol was flushing out of his system, his thoughts took over, and took over with a vengeance.

Pam was the only one that knew his secret and she had been horrified when he revealed them to her. Other than to chide him for his drinking, she rarely talked to him.

(She rarely talked to him because he was always in a drunken stupor; conversations were pointless.)

"No, Paul, come on," Cindy complained as Paul's hand eased the hem of her nightshirt up.

He was careful of her swollen belly, but he still took her.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear as he filled her pussy with his semen.

She did not respond; right now, she wasn't sure she loved him.

Her mother had been so upset, distraught almost, when she'd told her that she was pregnant.

Miss Bobbi and Mr. Jake hadn't been too happy with her either; she was their daughter's best friend and now she was nearly eight months pregnant with their daughter's husband's baby.

Even now, any conversations with her mom were short, tense. Miss Bobbi was back to being as sweet and loving as she'd always been, but Mr. Jake avoiding her.

Paul pressed his lips to hers and she weakly responded.

----

"Mommy's here," Bernie soothed to her daughter, Kimberly Margaret Boudreaux, as the infant began to cry.

She quickly changed the baby's diaper, then unbuttoned her sleep shirt and brought one of her massive breasts out.

"Ooh, I'll take the other one," Richard offered.

"No," Bernie giggled.

"Hey, Kimmie, you one lucky little girl, you know that?" Richard crooned to the sucking infant.

"Yeah?" Bernie asked, smiling. "Why's that?"

"Got a beautiful mommy, got a good looking daddy; she's going to be a heart breaker when she grows up," Richard said and kissed his wife on her lips.

"Uh huh, go back to bed," Bernie waved him off.

"Sure I can't have the other one?" Richard asked, pointing out how her unattended breast was leaking milk, wetting her sleep shirt.

"You're not going to like it," Bernie warned.

"Uh huh," Richard insisted, easing her sleep shirt off of her shoulders, exposing the other breast.

"Oh," she shuddered as he kneaded the swollen, tender flesh.

----

It was still dark when Elizabeth let herself out of the house. Gordon had Eddie again so she didn't have to worry about bringing her baby boy to the Day Care. That wasn't why she was up and ready so early.

She was ready early because Nadia was driving her to the brink of homicide.

Slowly but surely, the bubbly blonde had moved herself and her two year old daughter into Elizabeth's home; she'd already moved herself into Elizabeth's bed from their first date.

She made her bisexuality known on the first time she'd come to Elizabeth's house, Deonia in tow. They had sat at Elizabeth's table, drank the bottle of wine that Daphne had given to Elizabeth as a 'house-warming' gift, and eaten the smothered chicken. The more wine disappeared, the more Nadia revealed of herself.

"It's um, well, It's not like I'm this total dyke, you know, but I um, I do like being with another woman from time to time, you know?" Nadia said, blushing hotly, waiting for Elizabeth's reaction.

"Well, I um, I did have a girlfriend when I was in college and when I found out I was pregnant with Eddie, I did ask her to come live with me," Elizabeth admitted.

"I mean, I like guys, you know? But there's nothing like the way a woman makes love, you know?" Nadia pressed on, emboldened by Elizabeth's admission, and the wine.

Then they kissed.

Nadia claimed to be bisexual, claimed to have just as strong an attraction for men as for women, but Elizabeth had not seen the woman go on a date with anyone other than her former girlfriend, Dee.

Dee was another problem. Whenever Nadia had the brunette over, Elizabeth found something else for her and her son to be doing. Dee was one angry woman and got angrier the more she drank, and Dee was always drinking.

She would sit and glare hatefully at Elizabeth while an oblivious Nadia would prattle on and on about nothing in particular.

"Fuck, you want her back? You can have her!" Elizabeth wanted to scream at the sullen woman.

It was worse when Sonja, Nadia's twin sister would visit; Sonja would drag Buddy with her. The young man made Elizabeth very uncomfortable. He did not try to hide his stares at Elizabeth's breasts, or crotch, or rear end. He quite often gave voice to his appraisal of Elizabeth and of Nadia. Sonja would just ignore his crass comments, would speak as if Buddy was not even in the room with them.

The worst, though, was last weekend, when Nadia discovered that the last owner of the home had left a barbeque pit in the rusty tool shed. She insisted that they have a cook-out and invited Dee, Sonja, and Buddy over, leaving the planning, preparation, and cooking and cleaning to Elizabeth.

Buddy and Dee got into a race to see who could get the drunkest the fastest and Sonja made little secret of the fact that she was using cocaine, and had possession of the magic powder, if Elizabeth wanted any.

So, instead of taking care of two toddlers and one bubbly, slightly unaware, but loving woman, Elizabeth had two fussy toddlers, one bitter drunk, one ignorant drunk, and one overbearing addict to care for. Nadia, thankfully, seemed to be self-occupied, therefore, out of Elizabeth's hair for that miserable day.

Whenever Elizabeth would go out on a date, Nadia would be sullen and non-responsive. Nadia would also be defensive when Elizabeth would take Eddie to her father and step-mother's for them to baby-sit when she went out on dates.

"Why you doing that, huh? I'm sitting right here. I can watch him," Nadia would shrill.

"Because I'm afraid he'll wind up getting hurt if I leave him alone with you; you're so damned neglectful with your own child, I shudder to think what you'd do with mine," Elizabeth wanted to scream at Nadia.

(The first time (and the next three times) Nadia dragged Deonia over to Elizabeth's house, Nadia neglected to bring anything for the toddler, including diapers. Elizabeth finally told her, the next time she brought the child over, please make sure to have diapers AND bottles AND juice for the child. Or Elizabeth would send Nadia and Deonia home to fetch those items.)

"Because his grandma and grandpa want to see him," Elizabeth would smile.

"Why the hell am I putting up with this?" Elizabeth asked herself as she started her car.

Last night's date had been a disaster from the very start; Keith Blanchard was a bitter and dishonest man and had put absolutely no thought into their date.

He was nearly thirty nine years old, not thirty one as his on-line profile had claimed. He was twenty five minutes late meeting her at Jitters, DeGarde's coffee shop, gave no explanation, and had made no real plans for the evening ahead.

When they were finally seated at Manny's Mexican restaurant, Keith spent the next forty five minutes talking about his ex-wife and did not use her actual name once. He only referred to her as 'that fucking bitch' or 'that gold digging cunt.'

"So, uh you want to go back to my place? I got this killer collection, you know, of erotica," Keith smugly asked.

"You are kidding, right?" Elizabeth asked him. "Please, please, just take me back to Jitters so I can get my car and go home."

Nadia greeted Elizabeth at the door with a hug and a kiss, then pulled her into the bathroom, filled the tub with hot water, then stripped them both and eased Elizabeth into the scented water.

"Tell me all about it," she soothed, climbing into the tub behind Elizabeth and pulling Elizabeth back, cradling the brunette in her embrace.

Afterward, Nadia pulled Elizabeth into the bed they shared and licked and sucked Elizabeth to a mind-blowing orgasm. The normally selfish girl did not even demand that Elizabeth return the favor, just held Elizabeth in a loving embrace for much of the night.

"That's why she's still here," Elizabeth said aloud as she pulled into McDonald's parking lot.

She walked to the counter, placed her order and paid.

"Thank you," she smiled tightly when the sullen girl just shoved the bag at her.

She found a seat, and then looked up when several people began streaming into the small restaurant.

Outside, two charter buses sat in the parking lot, one with smoke billowing out from the rear.

Soon, every table in the place was occupied.

She looked over as a scrawny young man looked around, head swiveling on a thin neck, trying to find a table.

"This seat's available," she pointed across from her and he looked, swallowed hard, and then gave a weak smile of thanks.

"Where in the world did all these people come from?" Oscar Coutre asked and Elizabeth pointed out the window at the large charter buses.

"Oh," he said and pulled his sausage and egg biscuit out of the bag.

She looked at him for a moment; he seemed slightly familiar, though she was sure she had not met him before.

"This place has the best coffee, if you like you know, just regular, none of that fancy flavored over-priced coffee," he said.

"That's why I come here; my coffee maker's busted and the girl at the office couldn't make a decent cup of coffee if her life depended on it," Elizabeth agreed, showing him the large cup in front of her.

When I was at U.S.C., they had like fifty or sixty coffee houses everywhere you went and I used to love going in there and ordering a regular coffee, just to see the look of confusion they'd get on their face, you know?" Oscar said.

"Cute," she smirked and chewed her own chicken biscuit. "Not sure that's the best thing to do, though, messing with people that are handling your food, you know?"

The young man was cute, with dirty blonde hair, strong square face, and a slightly crooked smile. Behind his unflattering horn rimmed glasses, his eyes were light brown, almost golden in color. She guessed his age to be about twenty one or twenty two.

"Sorry, I'm Oscar," he offered. "Oscar Coutre."

"Elizabeth, did you say 'Coutre?'" Elizabeth said.

"Yeah, Oscar Coutre," Oscar agreed, looking at her curiously.

"That's where I've seen you before!" Elizabeth said, slapping the table. "Cecil Coutre was your dad, right?"

"Yeah' he um, he died last..." Oscar said, swallowing hard.

"I know," she said softly. "I'm Elizabeth Baggett. I got his office."

She took a sip of the coffee.

"I um, I got his office and I had to take down all of his stuff, all those diplomas and pictures and I remember there was a couple of this kid and I just knew I'd seen you before and you're that kid in those pictures," Elizabeth said.

"Yeah, that's me," he smiled sadly.

"I still have all of them; they're in a box in my office. I just couldn't bring myself to throw them out," Elizabeth went on. "You want them?"

"Yeah, sure," Oscar smiled. "I'm over at the house; he left it to my step-mother but she said she just didn't want it; it reminds her too much of my dad so she said I could have it when I graduated from U.S.C. and I just got into town last night."

"Well, welcome home," Elizabeth said.

"Thanks, I was planning on getting me some breakfast, go see my dad's grave, then I don't know," Oscar said and finished his coffee.

"Well, stop by and get that box, okay?" Elizabeth smiled as she got to her feet.

Oscar watched the attractive woman walk away, then noticed a severely overweight girl looking around for a place to sit and waved her over.

"Thanks," the overweight girl all but spat at him.

"Uh huh," Oscar shrugged, finished his breakfast and left.

----

Melissa Kowalski smiled as the skinny red head approached the counter of the pharmacy.

"Um, I don't know what y'all call it; I think it's like 'the morning after' pill?" Kelli whispered, face glowing from embarrassment.

"That's what it's called," Melissa smiled. "Got a prescription?"

"No," Kelli admitted, face twisted in concern. "I um, you can't just get that, you know, um, over the counter?"

"You a cop?" Melissa asked.

"No ma'am," Kelli said, and then stood a little straighter. "I'm a teacher."

"Oh good for you!" Melissa smiled and slid an envelope across the counter to Kelli. "That's what my degree's in, but decided to invest in this instead."

"Thank you so much," Kelli whispered as she hurriedly stuffed the envelope into her battered purse. "How much?"

"How much for what?" Melissa looked at her.

"For the um, for the..." Kelli stammered.

What? I didn't give you anything; you must be mistaken," Melissa looked at her.

"Thank you," Kelli said, catching on.

"Seriously, if you're going to be sexually active, you need to get a check-up, get yourself on the pill if your lover isn't going to use a condom," Melissa whispered to the girl.

"Yes ma'am," Kelli agreed.

(Elliot and Wade did not use condoms; she hadn't thought of it. The second time she went to their house for dinner, they lay her on the living room floor, one on either side of her, and undressed her, slowly, seductively.

If their fingers on her almost flat chest was thrilling, the feeling of their lips on her small nipples was breathtaking. Then one of them bit down on the pale pink flesh and she cried out in orgasm.

Underneath their hot sucking mouths, Kelli groaned, twisted and writhed in ecstasy.

When she felt a hand at the snap of her pants, she did not stop the hand. She heard one, then two groans of approval as her sparse red pubic hair was exposed.

"God, you are just so beautiful," Wade murmured into her ear as he and Elliot traced their finger tips over her slick labia.

Then there was a mouth at her pussy and she screamed in orgasm. Then a cock pressed against her lips and she opened her mouth.

Kelli had never sucked a man's cock before; she had never even seen a man's cock before, but instinct took over and within seconds of wrapping her thin lips around Wade's cock, Wade grunted, groaned and spewed a torrent of semen into her mouth. She swallowed rapidly, milking more of his essence from him.

"Oh Baby, sweet, sweet baby," Wade moaned as he pulled his cock from her still sucking mouth.

She turned and took Elliot's cock into her mouth and Wade replaced Elliot at sucking and licking on Kelli's hot pussy.

"No, please, no, I'm still a..." Kelli gasped as she felt Wade's cock poised at the entrance of her pussy.)

That had been seven weeks ago. But last night, she had not stopped Wade as he poised his cock at the entrance of her pussy; she had let him take her virginity. Then Elliot thrust himself into her.

If Kelli had liked oral sex, she loved vaginal sex. The best, though, was when she had Wade's cock in her mouth and Elliot's cock in her pussy.