The Broussard Sisters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Wade made her get on her knees. He hammered into her from behind while she sucked frantically on Elliot's cock.

She had no idea how many times they had switched places but when she came to this morning, her panties had been stuck to her crotch with all the dried semen.

She gasped as she realized that this was a dangerous time of the month for her and dashed over to the pharmacy before going to St. Richard's.

----

Marie Robichaux grimaced as she looked at the roster; four more gang members, with Judge Monroe as the presiding judge meant four more probationary rulings.

Marie had become the assistant district attorney when a former client of hers, Anita Sanchez, had called her and reported that she was being held hostage by Adam Rich, the ADA. The overweight woman was stranded by Adam at his Baylor Lake cabin, with no way to contact her family and friends, and no transportation. Then, one day, Anita happened to see a teenaged girl walking along the shore of the lake, chatting away on her cell phone.

"Please, please help me," Anita begged.

After the investigation, and Adam's arrest, Marie was approached by Steven Hill, the District Attorney of St. Elizabeth Parish, and offered the position.

"Do it," Donald Pellichet, Marie's boss, urged. "You're made for this."

But, stepping into Judge Monroe's courtroom never ceased to make her doubt the wisdom of taking on this responsibility. The man's contempt for all was quite evident and if ever she did prove him wrong, his bitterness knew no boundaries.

Carefully, she typed in the names of the four defendants and tightened her face even more; all four had prior arrests and all four were currently on probation. But she knew, no matter how much she argued the point that none of these defendants qualified for probation, Judge Monroe would find in favor of probation.

"Oh, just great," she sighed. "Kenneth Prejean."

Three of the four had Kenneth Prejean serving as their lawyer. The older man was a pompous horse's ass that would sneer at her whenever Judge Monroe found in favor of his defendants. It was bad enough to lose, especially when it was apparent that she should not lose, but to have to lose to a fool was nearly intolerable.

"Going to put yourself in an early grave, worrying about that kind of stuff," Bob Robichaux said, putting the cup of coffee down in front of her.

"I know, I know, but still..." she grumbled, and then took a sip of the coffee.

"That good?" he asked and she smiled at him.

"Thick enough to chew; yeah, it's good. Rebecca ready for school?"

"Yeah; she's a pain in the ass to wake up, you hear?"

"And Bobby's ready for day care?" Marie went on.

"Uh huh; he keeps taking his sweater off, though," Bob smiled.

"And you?" she smiled as she drained her cup and handed it back to him. "You ready for day care?"

"Working at George's Garage is not day care," Bob laughed.

"I know," she said, hugging him tightly. "Proud of you."

"Proud of you too," he smiled and playfully rubbed her rear end.

"He's taking it off again," Rebecca shrilled as her parents came out of Marie's home office.

"Oh? And you're the sweater police?" Bob teased his daughter.

"Well no, but..." Rebecca sputtered.

"Come on, tattle tale, you finished your oatmeal?" Bob asked, picking her up.

"I hate oatmeal," Rebecca announced.

"Uh huh, just think how it feels about you, eating it all up like that," Bob answered.

"Oatmeal doesn't care!" Rebecca yelled.

"Oh? How you know? You asked it?" Bob asked, putting her down so she could get her lunch bag from her mother.

"Dad's silly, huh?" Marie smiled.

"Yes, he is," Rebecca agreed.

"No!" Bobby demanded as his father buttoned the sweater.

"Yes," Bob patiently said.

----

Emily sat, stirring her coffee. Finally, Bobbi touched her hand and Emily looked up, seeming to focus on her best friend's face. Bobbi smiled softly.

"So, what's on your mind?" Bobbi asked. "I mean, you hate my coffee, so I know it's not that."

"How could they do this?" Emily spat and burst into angry sobs.

Bobbi's face tightened in anger as well. How, indeed, could her daughter's husband and her daughter's best friend do this? How could they have sex, unprotected sex with each other, with her daughter right there?

"I don't know, but what's done is done," Bobbi finally said, biting off each word.

"I guess the question is, now what are we going to do about it?" Jake asked quietly from the doorway of the kitchen.

"Paulie and Barbara are our grandchildren," he continued, taking a seat at the table. "We tell him he's no longer welcome in our home; we might not see them brats ever again. As mad as we are at him, I don't think we want that."

"But how could he?" Bobbi asked.

"Don't know, but we know he did," Jake said after a long moment. "Now, we can either accept it, live with it, or we can get mad about it, but remember Emily, that is your grandchild. And Bill's."

"Oh my God, Bill would have cried himself sick over his baby girl doing this," Emily sobbed out.

"Yeah, then he would have hugged her until she popped and told her how much he loved her," Jake said.

"Since when are you so damned level headed?" Bobbi demanded of her husband, normally the world's biggest cry-baby.

"No more tears left, Bobbi," he said simply. "When those animals killed my baby girl, I lost them. Lost them all."

----

Marco laughed out loud in triumph. He had stolen that dumb kid's bicycle from outside of Early's Grocery store (That's the price you pay for not locking your bike up) and, racing up from behind the old woman, managed to jerk her purse out of her hand.

"Help!" the old woman screamed. "He's got my money!"

"Maybe now, Angel will see that I am a full member of the Angels 270," Marco thought to himself. "Not just a baby, like he calls me."

He suddenly found himself flipping over the handlebars of the stolen bicycle as a guy jammed a stick into the spokes of the front wheel. Marco slammed onto the sidewalk face first.

"Here you are, ma'am," Richard said as he gave the woman her purse.

----

"Hello?" Cindy answered her cell phone.

She was nervous; it was her mother's number in the display. The last time they'd spoken, it had not gone well at all.

"I'm sorry," Emily said. "I know, you've been in love with Paul for as long as you've known him. What happened is done and over with and there's not a damned thing that can be done, except for me to love my grandbaby, right?"

"Thanks, Mom," Cindy choked out.

"Love you," Emily said.

They spoke for a few more moments, and then Cindy flipped the phone shut and grabbed the bar that Lynne Labbe was attempting to lift off of the cradle.

"Miss Labbe, that is far too much," she said.

"Trying to push myself," Lynne smiled up, looking up the leg opening of Cindy's shorts.

"Uh huh, and last time you struggled with eighty pounds; what makes you think you can do eighty pounds today?" Cindy snapped.

----

Sheriff Dick Davis gently moved the ugly woman away from Marco Montoya's limp form.

"He wasn't wearing a helmet," Bernadette Boudreaux sadly told the police officer. "That's probably what did it; he wasn't wearing any kind of protection."

"Yes ma'am, well, it wasn't even his bicycle," Dick said, looking at the bike that lay next to the boy.

He looked closely, then squatted down and looked again. Some of the spoke s had been sheared off and there were bits of tree bark stuck to the fork of the bicycle.

"Somebody stuck a stick in there," he mused out loud.

"Problem?" Dick heard a young man ask.

"Poor boy had an accident," Bernie sadly told Richard.

"Officer?" Richard asked, handing their daughter to Bernie."

That about sums it up," Dick Davis agreed.

He searched the young man's face and couldn't help but smile slightly; the young man knew a lot more about the gang member that lay dead in front of the rental home than he was letting on. A quick look at the man's wife showed that Bernie knew nothing about it.

"Uh huh, kid stole a bicycle, but not knowing how to ride it, had an accident," Dick said. "Military?"

"United States Marine Corps," Richard said, pulling himself up ramrod straight.

"Well, thank you, son, thank you for your service to our country," Dick said and gave Richard a smart salute.

"Welcome sir; it was my duty," Richard said.

"He got a purple heart," Bernie said, her pride overwhelmingly evident. "And a Bronze Star and a.....

"Bernie, they give that to everyone. Cut your finger? Oh, here's a purple heart. "Wiped your butt with the wrong hand? Oh, here's a purple heart," Richard downplayed his medals.

"That is not true!" Bernie exclaimed.

To Sheriff Dick Davis she said, "He's a real hero; he was ambushed and carried a fellow Marine to the hospital, even though he was all shot up. "

From behind his wife, Richard shook his head no. Dick smiled.

"Well, hero or not, son, I appreciate what you've done for our country," Dick said and turned as the ambulance came roaring up.

----

: Angels 270?" Ray Holloway asked, smirking as he handcuffed the surly young man. "What's the two seven zero stand for? How many cocks you've sucked off?"

The young man responded in Spanish, cursing Ray and Ray's family.

"Uh huh, Amigo, this gringo hablo Espanol," Ray said.

"Good, then listen up," the young man spat. "That Angels 270? We will kill you and kill your family, you disrespect the Angels 270, and you hear me?"

"Uh huh, ooh I'm scared," Ray said and pushed the young man into the rear of the police cruiser.

"We'll see if wee can find you cock number two seventy one," Ray sneered as he started the police cruiser.

----

"Don't forget, I got that meeting tonight; last one until after New Year's," Elaine told Charlie.

"Thank God," Charlie said and playfully pinched his wife's buttock.

"Ow!" Elaine giggled, rubbing her rear end.

"Oh, didn't hurt!" Charlie said.

"Uh huh!" Elaine protested.

"Well, then, let me kiss it and make it feel better," Charlie offered.

Elaine looked at her watch and smiled up at her husband.

"Okay, kids don't come home for another hour," she said and ran from the garage to the front door of their home.

Charlie gave chase and Elaine squealed out loud as she struggled with the door.

They didn't make it up the stairs to their bedroom; Charlie caught her just inside and pulled her to the leather couch.

The tall, handsome blond doctor chuckled to himself; he had suspected it when he pinched his wife's buttock and raising the hem of her long skirt revealed that she had no panties on. Raising the hem of her skirt also revealed that she was quite wet, quite ready for her husband to enter her.

He lay his wife down on the leather couch and eased himself into her. Her one good eye looked deeply into his eyes and the pretty blonde woman smiled up at him.

"You know, I love it when you're pregnant," he whispered to her just before kissing her.

"Oh, Charlie!" she sighed happily as he began to thrust in and out of her.

----

"And when we get married, we can get motorbikes and go anywhere we want to," Tray was telling Jamie as they admired Mrs. Dumas' motorcycle.

"Mine's going to have a gas tank just like that," Jamie said, admiring the paint job on the modified Harley-Davidson.

"And real long chopper bars like that," Trey enthused.

Lucy Edwards sat on the bench and glared at her former boyfriend and that little dummy-head that stole him away from her.

"And I want to go to California," Jamie said. "My mommy went to California and she said it was real cool out there, people doing all kind of stuff."

"Okay," Trey agreed.

"That's my mom's motorbike," Cristopher Michael informed Trey.

"I know that," Jamie said.

"Oh yeah? Then why you ride the bus, huh?" Trey challenged.

"'Cause, my mom has to get here real early in the morning; bus don't come until seven," Cristopher Michael declared. "And then, she has to stay here until real late at night and I don't."

Just then, TeddiAnn called out to Cristopher Michael; Sophia was gesturing, trying to get his attention.

"Woo hoo, there's Sophia!" Cristopher Michael crowed and ran over to see her.

"How come she's his girlfriend? I'm cuter than he is," Trey asked out loud, jealous of the little red headed boy.

Jamie looked at him, then shoved him hard and walked over to where Lucy Edwards sat."

Trey LaPointe is a big old poo-poo head," Jamie declared, sitting down next to Lucy.

"I know!" Lucy agreed.

----

"Ns, Baggett?" Michelle's voice cut into Elizabeth's reverie.

"Yes?" Elizabeth responded, trying to keep the annoyance out of her voice.

Michelle still sent the most difficult cases to Elizabeth, even after Elizabeth had talked with her about this.

"You're depriving the other agents of learning how to assist our more challenging clients," Elizabeth had said.

But Michelle still sent the obnoxious clients to Elizabeth's office.

"Oscar the grouch is here," Michelle's voice bubbled.

"Who?" Elizabeth asked, not having a clue who Oscar the grouch was.

"Oscar Coutre; we met at breakfast," Elizabeth heard a masculine voice cut in.

"Oh yes, yes! Okay, Grouchie, come on back," Elizabeth smiled.

She smiled a little wider as she heard Michelle's giggle.

"Don't call me Oscar the Grouch," Oscar growled at Elizabeth, blush and smile lighting his face.

"Oh, okay," Elizabeth smiled and showed him where the box was. "So, um, what's up?"

"Not much; went to Home Depot, trying to change out the old toilet; you know, that thing's been running off and on for probably twenty years but Dad never did figure it out," Oscar said.

"So, got it?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, not really; the stupid thing's stuck," Oscar admitted.

"If you want, I can get you hooked up with Paul; I went to school with him and he does all that stuff," Elizabeth smiled. "My dad, he tries, then after he gives up, I call Paul and he just comes over, looks at it and it's done."

"Yeah, that'd be great," Oscar smiled.

"And just about anything else you need done he can probably do," Elizabeth said as she punched in Paul's number.

"You um, you know him from school, huh?" Oscar asked, Adam's apple bobbing up and down nervously.

"Yeah, St. Thomas Aquinas," Elizabeth said and frowned and left a message on Paul's voice mail.

"So um, I uh," Oscar stammered and blushed.

"As soon as he calls me back," Elizabeth stammered.

"You um, you wouldn't want to um, you know?" Oscar stammered.

"Hey um, how about..." Elizabeth faltered.

"You ever eat at Manny's? In Bender?" Oscar asked, staring at the open doorway rather than at Elizabeth.

"Yeah, last night," Elizabeth scowled at the unpleasant memory of her date with Keith Blanchard.

"Oh, um, then I guess you wouldn't want to..." Oscar said.

""Ever eat at Bombay's? In Kimble?" Elizabeth asked suddenly.

"No, they any good?" Oscar asked, still unable to look at Elizabeth.

"No," Elizabeth said sarcastically. "That's why it's my favorite place."

"Oh," Oscar said, unsure what to say next.

"So, Grouchie, how about I pick you up at..." Elizabeth said.

"Don't call me Grouchie," Oscar said, finally making eye contact with Elizabeth.

She smiled widely and he returned her smile."

So, Grouchie, I'm going to pick you up at how about six thirty?" Elizabeth went on."

Okay," Oscar agreed, smiling widely.

"One thing, though," Elizabeth said and picked up her favorite photograph; Eddie with a face full of chocolate ice cream.

"What's that? Other than you're going to call me whatever you want to, whether I like it or not?" Oscar asked.

"I got a kid; that a deal breaker?" Elizabeth asked, showing him the picture of her son.

"Absolutely not," Oscar assured her.

"Good," Elizabeth smiled and put the picture back on her desk.

"He going to be coming with us?" Oscar asked.

"No, I kind of figured, why don't we get to know each other first, see where we are, THEN we can see about you meeting him?" Elizabeth said.

"Ms. Baggett?" Michelle's voice cut in.

"Yes?" Elizabeth spat, unhappy about the interruption.

"A Mr. Robichaux on line three; says he's returning your call," Michelle said.

Elizabeth picked up the phone, spoke a few moments to Paul, and then handed the telephone to Oscar.

Oscar spoke to Paul for a moment, then handed the telephone to Elizabeth.

"Okay, thanks," he smiled and she returned his smile. "So, see you at six thirty, Lizzy?"

"Uh huh, don't call me Lizzy; I hate that," she said as he exited her office.

"Then don't call me Oscar the Grouch," his voice floated back to her and she giggled.

"Call you whatever I want to, buddy boy," she giggled then logged on to a client's file.

----

"Okay, on 'Old Business' there is the matter of the raise we discussed last month," Judge Monroe intoned.

"That is not old business; we voted on that and it was defeated, four votes to two," Elaine interrupted him.

"She's right; we did vote that down," Shelley cut in.

"Oh?" Judge Monroe said, hiding his irritation. "I could have sworn we decided to table it until this month's meeting?"

"No sir," Elaine said firmly. "You did try to have it tabled but we voted on it instead and it did not pass."

"She's right," Ethel Yacks concurred as she scanned the minutes from the previous month's meeting.

"I make a motion that any motions that are defeated by a majority of the vote not be allowed onto 'New Business' for a period of no less than six months," Elaine said firmly. "If after six months, it is deemed necessary to bring a motion to vote again, then it can be brought up again. But at least six months must elapse between a defeat and a re-introduction."

"I second that," Donald agreed.

"You can't bring up a motion until we move on to 'New Business,'" Judge Monroe sputtered, outraged.

"I am making this motion as an addendum to your introduction of a previously defeated motion," Elaine smugly told the red-faced man.

"And there was a second to her motion," Donald said, delighting in Judge Monroe's anger.

The motion won easily; even Cheryl saw no reason not to vote for the motion.

Judge Monroe did not even wish them a 'good night' as he hustled from the room.

"Walk me to my car," Elaine begged Donald.

"Absolutely," Donald agreed, giving Jesse a long glare.

Safely in his office, Judge Monroe punched in a number into his cell phone.

"Angel?" he snapped. "This is Judge Monroe. I need you to take care of something for me.

----

"Wow that is good stuff!" Oscar agreed as he sampled some of the vegetable Psandah.

"Love it, but ever now and then, it does have an unfortunate side effect," Elizabeth admitted.

She leaned forward and whispered, "Gives me horrible gas if it's um, you know, that time of the month."

"I'll keep that in mind when it's my time of the month," Oscar smirked at her.

"Oh, shut up!" Elizabeth laughed and slapped his arm.

"And here we go, Chicken Tika and you wanted the Lamb Boona," Hashim smiled as he brought out the entrees.

"Spoon it over the rice; this place has the best rice in the world, I don't know how they make it but..." Elizabeth coached.

"All done with the soup?" Hashim asked, noticing that Elizabeth's plate held the rind from the lime wedge.

"Yeah, that was good," Oscar smiled at the man.

"You don't eat the lime?" Hashim lightly teased the customer.

"Afraid to," Oscar admitted.

----

"Dad, I'm being followed," Elaine whimpered fearfully into her cell phone.

"Where are you?" Dick asked, getting to his feet.

"Heading north on twenty seven, just passed Dead End bar," Elaine said, glancing again into the rearview mirror.

"Okay, just keep coming north until you get to fifty two, then make like you're going to keep going straight, then floor it and cut left," Dick ordered as he slid behind the wheel of his cruiser.