The Bully

Story Info
Bully goes too far.
9.3k words
4.47
32.3k
29
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

Note, all characters are 18 or older and purely a work of fiction.

*

"I hate her! I fucking hate the bitch!" Carolyn cried. "She's so fucking evil I could kill her," she spat out.

Ashley hugged her friend, "I know. Why does she hate us so much? I mean, we've never done a single thing to her, ever. I still can't believe what she did to you, though," she said softly as she stroked her friend's back.

Allie leaned in hugging her two friends, "We get better grades maybe? We're not prettier or anything. Maybe because we're so close?"

"Carolyn looked over, "Pretty? You think she's pretty?" She shook her head then sighed, "Fuck! I hate to admit it, but she is pretty and has..." she palmed her flat chest.

The two other girls looked at her lack of endowment then at their own and sighed. They were all the same age, or very close. Allie and Carolyn had been born within minutes of each other in the same hospital. That was how the parents became friends so they'd grown up together. Ashley had been born the following week and all three had the same kindergarten teacher. After they found out they all shared the same week, their parents threw one birthday party for all three, the date was Allie's and Carolyn's, and Ashley never complained about getting presents a week early. It worked out well as they always seemed to wear the same sizes, and had the same tastes so they'd swap gifts. Earlier this year their parents went all out for their 18th birthdays taking them to Orlando. Best birthdays ever!

All three would be considered cute and had similar body types, A or B cups that really did not require bras, slender waists, and narrow hips. Not one would be considered womanly. Carolyn had overheard her uncle ask her dad when she'd reach puberty...and that was last week.

Allie had lustrous auburn hair that came down to her butt. She rarely tied it up or put it in a ponytail. She did like pigtails and her friends braided her hair for when she wanted it like that.

Ashley's red hair was almost as long and usually kept in a ponytail though she let it flow down her back when she wanted. It was her red mound her friends admired. When they changed to go swimming her friends sometimes commented on how beautiful her pubic patch was...how soft.

Carolyn was a true brunette, with long dark brown hair flowing over her shoulders. She hated her hair thinking how fun it would be to be blonde or a redhead like Ashley, but the truth was her hair glistened in the sun with brilliant reddish hues.

'Cute but not hot,' they would complain. They were seniors and not one had been asked to homecoming, nor did they anticipate being asked to prom so they planned on going together.

Ashley sat back, "Maybe she is jealous our mothers pack really good lunches for us every day, I mean, her dad is a doctor and all that but he's never home and her mother died, maybe she's jealous," she repeated.

Brittany Edwards had been hell for the three girls since 6th grade, soon after her mother was taken by cancer. She'd singled them out for her torment for an unknown reason and she'd not let up as the years went by. It wasn't hard as she'd grown to be an impressive physical specimen, now standing a full 6 feet tall with perfect long blonde hair, and she always seemed to have her posse with her. She could get her way with teachers, the principal, and the school staff just by smiling...and sticking out her impressive chest. She had every male teacher eating out of the palm of her hands.

All their complaints had been ignored, but the attacks escalated their senior year. All three had had what had been described as high-school pranks pulled on them.

Last week, Carolyn had finished gym and had come out of the shower and stopped dead in her tracks not seeing her towel. Then she saw the entire locker room had cleared out and her locker was standing open and empty. Panicking, she saw one sock on the floor, then another leading to the gym. She carefully peeked around the corner and saw her clothes piled at half-court and no one around. She ran out, the sounds of her wet bare feet slapping on the wooden floor, and was halfway there when the lights came on, the boy's soccer team and her gym class came out from behind the stands clapping and laughing. At first, she stopped dead hearing the wolf whistles and jeers, trying to cover what she could with her arms. Then she sprinted to the clothes, grabbed them, and sprinted back hearing the catcalls and other rude comments.

"Even Coach Matthews was there, that grin of his when we get sweaty," she blushed, "I knew it was her when she high-fived Ralph. When will they admit it is her? It's always been that bitch!" she spat out, "And I saw at least a dozen cells pointed at me. In the hallway the next day that asshole James loudly asked his friends where my dick was, I had to have either tits or a dick," she cried.

Allie hugged her friend thinking back to the horrible things Brittany had done to each of them. Originally, she'd just come over to their lunch table, take their drinks and walk off with them. Another time, she'd somehow gotten into their lockers and replaced the bagged lunches with garbage she must have found in the dumpsters. She'd been creative over the years doing minor things, but this year...

Ashley had her period and was in the girl's bathroom and Brittany must have slid her phone under the partition. A bunch of 18-year-old seniors had gotten a video of the girl inserting the tampon into her bushy red-haired twat and everyone knew immediately whose that was. That alone would have been bad but you could hear her sigh as if she enjoyed it.

Then, Allie had a boy she had a crush on asking her to meet him after class behind the school. She should have known better, but he'd been nice to her for a week and she'd felt excitement thinking she might get her first kiss. It never occurred to her it was a setup or there was a connection between Brittany stealing her panties during gym and this cute boy asking to see her in private. She crept around the corner and saw the boy smoking. He'd pushed away from the wall and came over and stroked her face while she closed her eyes expecting his lips on hers, and felt herself being grabbed from behind, the image of the laughing boy forever seared in her brain.

She watched in horror as the boy went over and kissed Brittany before grinning back at her. The blonde then pointed at Allie and spat out to the assembled group that this girl had tried to steal her boyfriend. "What did she tell you? She swallows? She'll do anything you ask? Oh, yeah, she's ready for your fat cock!" Brittany had then nodded at the boys holding her. They yanked off her skirt exposing her untrimmed bush, Brittany pointing out how prepared she was to fuck the boy. But as boys started to unbutton her blouse, the blonde stopped them, "Why bother? There's nothing there. She doesn't even own a bra," she reached out and painfully pinched a nipple, "Feel for yourself," she spat as she strode away. Every kid palmed her tiny tits laughing as they felt her up before she was released falling crying on the ground. The video of her dark bush and hands groping her flat chest made the rounds, the sounds of derisive laughter in the background.

"It's just so unfair," Carolyn said softly, "we never do anything except run away and cry. Her father seems powerless to control her also. I saw them at the mall and she was ordering him to buy her that white leather jacket and he looked beaten."

"Ok, then let's not," Allie said firmly, "Let's do something," she looked thoughtful. "I have it," she jumped up.

The other two girls listened, at first looking doubtful, then slowly nodding. "I think we can pull it off. I'd hate to be the downer here, but you really think her father would go along with it?"

***********************************************

"Girls, come in. Have a seat. You said you are friends with my daughter?" Dr. Edwards smiled as he sat back down. "I thought she only had boyfriends," he sighed, "or boys she got to do her bidding. What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Sir, we're not exactly friends. We know this was a ruse, but we felt it was important." Allie stood, pressed a button on her phone, and handed it to the man, "There are three videos we'd like to show you," she said as the man stared at the screen. The first was the one with Allie being held by the boys and he could clearly hear her daughter's voice giving the orders. "The school maintained they could not identify the perpetrators even after I reported it and named all the kids."

He looked pale, "She arranged that?" Seeing the girl nod he groaned. Then he took the phone and watched the next two videos. He leaned back and looked at the ceiling. "She was such a sweet girl, but then her mother died. I'm truly sorry she took whatever it is out on you girls. I'll make sure she is grounded and I'll take away her car, her..."

"She's 18, so can you really ground her? We were thinking of something else," Allie interrupted. She laid out their plans and what they'd need from him. "And we promise not to hurt her. This is more just desserts and hopefully, a message saying, don't fuck with us anymore," she finished. She looked doubtfully at her friends now realizing how insane this whole thing was, how totally illegal.

Carolyn and Ashley wondered if they'd get thrown out or get arrested for plotting, but they relaxed seeing the man sit back and nod.

"Here," he pulled out a script pad, "Take this downstairs. Individually, they're just painkillers, but with 10 Mg. of this one and 20 of this you should...um tame the wild beast," he pointed at the two drugs, "She'll be out in under a minute and you'll have an hour before she comes to. I beg you, please don't hurt her. Teach her a lesson. She's still my little girl," he sighed. "One more thing. I need to see the entire video to be sure you never hurt her, Ok?" Seeing them nod he stood up. "Good luck," he said as they got up to leave his office. He thought about the last six years and how she'd bullied him into buying her that custom pink A8 and getting her bedroom furniture that cost more than most of the other rooms in the house combined.

***********************************************

Brittany sneered to herself as the girls walked away from their meals momentarily to go pet a puppy. What a bunch of simpletons! She grabbed the unopened bottle of cola, spitting into the other two, and quickly headed back to her car. She'd stopped to pick up some food for dad, though she'd never known him to ever eat fast food. She didn't mind because she loved it, just that he'd said he had a hankering for a burger. Hankering? she snickered, you can take the man out of Georgia but you can't take Georgia out of the man. How could a doctor sound so much like a hick? She was so embarrassed when he came to school and gave a talk on safe sex and STDs. She climbed into her Audi and uncapped the cola. Why was she so thirsty? she wondered...dad did over-salt the eggs this morning, and why does stolen cola taste better than purchased? She downed the entire bottle before feeling funny. The building in front of her warped then doubled as everything went black.

The girls came up to the car and looked in at the limp body, "It's a fucking stick-shift. They still make those? Let's get her in mom's van," she said as she looked around. They wanted to drop Brittany's car off at the mall in case she had a way to track where they'd taken her using the GPS. She had parked far away from all other cars to protect the finish so it made it easy to transfer her into the back of the van, well not easy, just out of sight of most cars. She wasn't fat, but she was definitely a large girl. Easily 125 lbs. of muscle and her womanly assets. "Carolyn, you better drive this, we'll follow you."

"So you're sure your parents are gone until Sunday night," Allie asked as they closed the garage door behind them. "We can turn back now, take her back to her car and she'll wake up none the wiser, but if we take her inside, it's felony kidnapping," she looked at her friends.

Carolyn sighed, "That ship has sailed. As soon as we loaded her into the van...hopefully they'll put us in adjoining cells. I'd miss you guys."

"Oh hell, we spent hundreds at that store and have your living room all set up with the table and cameras. Let's do this," Ashley smiled. "At least we'll think back on this and smile when we're some dyke's bitch. God! I hope she's not as big as Brittany," she groaned as she tried to pull the blonde out of the car.

Allie chuckled, "I've been itching to try all those things out. Let's get her inside and trussed up like these pictures. Damn! She's a load when she's limp like this. We should have taken Harold's offer to help," she chuckled, "but I'm not sure he was being totally altruistic. Ashley, remember we owe him pictures, the perv."

Brittany groaned as she came to. She tried to open her eyes but she'd been blindfolded, and when she went to pull it off she couldn't move her hands or her head. They'd put headphones on her and she could hear nothing. She started to writhe violently but was unable to move at all and felt cool air on her skin, her legs were spread uncomfortably wide with ankles shoulder high. She couldn't imagine a more vulnerable position to be in as she was aware of the coolness on her pussy and anus.

She began praying to get released, to get rescued. She'd been a good Christian girl, always going to church, never letting any boys touch her naked body...ok, except to play with her boobs, and now here she was, not just stripped bare, but opened up like a whore. She'd never touched a penis and shuddered thinking what these people might do.

She teared up wondering who was seeing her like this, boys? Men? What if she were taken by fucking dykes?. "Where am I? Who are you? Fuck you whoever you are. Untie me...untie me now!" she screamed. She wondered who was there. Was this one person? Two? A room full? She tried to hear anything but the fucking headset was doing its job. She wondered if she'd ever be able to put on her own pair at home ever again.

It has to be nerd Harold! She'd seen him leering at her showing off his boy scout knots a few weeks ago, the suggestive look on his face when he pulled the loops around his wrists made her shiver. She shuddered thinking of his pimply face kissing her, kissing her nipples...sliding his skinny dick inside her...Christ, her vagina or ass. Or maybe the two lower-class boys she'd flashed her bra-covered boobs at outside the mall which made them stroke the front of their pants and make lewd suggestions. They didn't know where she lived. She'd made sure of that and that was over in Dalton County. "Who are you? Please let me go," she cried. "I'll tell no one ever. You have my word." Brett? She'd told him a hand job was out of the question after she rubbed the front of his pants...the first erection she'd felt and she knew he wasn't pleased. Shit! Not Coach Matthews! He'd come into the locker room after all the other girls left and kicked her towel away before she could grab it. If Stella hadn't started singing that raunchy song in the hallway she was sure he'd have raped her, instead he laughed and scanned her body once more before telling her she'd be late for her next class. She'd reported him, but with no witnesses, and after winning state, he was the school darling.

Maybe she was tied up and left for strangers to find. She could be alone or in the middle of the gym. Wait! Those little cunts! That Carolyn bitch and her lez friends had to be behind this. The entire school could be in the stands taking pictures of her naked like this. She pulled against the restraints and screamed, "If this is your idea of a joke you fucking cunts I'll make your lives a living hell!" What was this throbbing in her crotch? This is demeaning, degrading and she was getting wet? On the other hand, it couldn't be those weak mousy little girls, they literally didn't have the balls to pull this off.

What if she were in the middle of the woods...? she shuddered. Wild animals, hikers...a mountain man...no, this is indoors...a cabin? She pulled hard again before collapsing back. She felt tears well up wondering who did this and why. It didn't help that she'd made dozens of enemies so the list kept scrolling through her head.

Brittany froze as she felt fingers on her left breast. "Stop it, let me go whoever you are! Let me go and I won't say a word. Please, please let me go, please..."

A man's voice came through the headset, "Shut the fuck up while we figure out who's going to use you first," he said angrily. 'Whose voice is that? Is that the thoracic surgeon that works with dad? He does like to get really close...or is it dad's mechanic?'

Allie put down her phone with the voice changer app and looked at her friends. They decided to get naked also since a lot of their plans required that, but she realized she'd have to edit the tape to blur their faces.

Carolyn patted the girl's boob then went over to the bag and pulled out the riding crop, "Remember when our parents gave us riding lessons?" she asked, "Did you ever consider we'd be using these like this?" she giggled as she slapped her butt, "Ow! Wow, that stings," she yelped. "We'll need to be a bit gentle, otherwise..." she looked at the red welt on her ass. She stepped over to the struggling girl, looked down, and gently smacked her nipple. She felt a rush as the blonde struggled and cried out. She smacked the other one, this time a bit harder, feeling the excitement as their hated torturer's breasts flopped around. It was like that whack-a-mole game trying to hit the swollen pink nipples as the girl writhed trying to get away.

"I think we need to escalate," Allie suggested pointing to the wide-open crotch. She moved between the blonde's legs, directing her camera as "Smack!" the crop slapped the pink folds. Do it again, I think she likes this," she said as she knelt down getting a close-up of the leather slapped over and over on the humping crotch. She told Carolyn to hit the pussy more rapidly and nodded as she listened to the girl's yelps becoming louder. "Softer, here," she tapped the pronounced nub. She nodded hearing the tenor change in the blonde's voice.

Brittany was crying out with the stings repeatedly inflicted on her poor pussy, but then the person started tapping softly on her clit, she moaned loudly before biting her lip. Something was happening, she was pretty sure what it was and fought it.

Allie stepped over and pulled on both nipples, snapping them back. Then she pulled harder thinking this would cause the blonde to cry out in pain, but instead she made these strange panting, sucking sounds. Brittany's face, neck, and chest were bright red and there was a gleam of sweat on her heaving breasts. "I think she's getting off on this," she whispered. She looked at her friends and pointed.

Carolyn nodded and instead rapidly slapped the girl's asshole causing the blonde to grunt, her pelvis humping the air as if trying to get the leather to smack her clit again.

"Ok guys, let's stop and step away. I'm not sure, but I think she's close to orgasming and we can't have that," Allie whispered. "This is not working out as we thought."

Brittany had resigned herself to the embarrassment of orgasming in front of these people whoever they were, feeling the intense ache in her pussy increase rapidly, but then all sensations stopped. She pulled at the restraints on her wrists wanting nothing more than to rub her twat. She'd heard other girls talk about orgasms or cumming, but she'd always tried to tune them out as she'd always tried to be a good girl. Mom told her proudly how pleased dad was to learn that her white wedding dress was no lie. She felt the aching subside almost crying out in disappointment.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers