The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************************

Dr. Edwards looked up seeing his daughter arrive home, "How was your sleepover with your friends?" he asked. "I was surprised you'd do something like that. I'm so happy you're...loosening up."

Brittany had been sure he'd be worried sick and would have called the police, but one of the girls must have called him. She didn't know who the men were, but she could still taste the three girls' juices which made her crotch throb eagerly. "It was good...you know. Not a lot of sleep at these things," she said. Then she replayed the incredible experiences she'd had and sat down next to her dad on the couch, "I never got back with your hamburger, I'm really sorry."

"I get it, your friends called to explain, said you were occupied, and you'd asked them to apologize. I guess it wasn't to be, though that was probably for the best. You must be exhausted. Did you eat?"

The blonde shook her head, "Daddy, I need to tell you something. We talked and went over things and I'd like to get some stuff off my chest. Remember when I told you somebody hit your Mercedes and drove off? That was me. I was the one who backed into the other car and drove off. I feel terrible about it."

"What? How could you, why did...?" he sputtered, "I called the police and asked them to look at the security cameras, but they said it was a private lot!"

"I know, it's been bothering me. Then last summer, I took $100 out of your wallet. It wasn't the other guy you were with," she cried, "I'm so sorry."

"Christ! I cut off any contact with him, and it was you? I have half a mind to spank you," he spat.

"You should," she said, "I deserve it," she said softly, "I learned something about myself last night and I haven't been as good as I could be." She stood up, pulled down her jeans and underpants, and lay across her father's lap. "Please daddy, please. I deserve it."

"Ow! Ow!," she cried as his hand smacked her rear. She lifted her ass up with each hard slap, "Oh daddy, I also broke your favorite drill, and remember your Cross pen? I lost it at school," she moaned softly.

William Edwards found his anger fade with feelings he'd not felt since Bev passed away a few years back. He stopped spanking his daughter, now stroking her smooth ass as he listened to her deep breathing, "Anything else you want to tell me?" he asked softly.

"Yes, I've been really mean to some girls at school. I embarrassed them in front of everyone. It was so wrong," she cried.

William tried to quell the pulsing between his legs, "How? What did you do?" he said softly already knowing the answer. His hand was now stroking lower, feeling the lower crease of her buttocks. He was surprised as she either intentionally or unconsciously opened her legs as his hand stroked her inner thigh. His daughter began telling in detail about each prank she'd pulled on them, gasping, but not stopping when his fingers found her wet slit.

She moved her body up to give him more access, "I shouldn't have done that, but they always seemed so happy with everything, happy together and I hated them...ooohhhh," she sighed as her father's fat finger entered her. "Um, I should never have, I'm sooooo...oooooohhhhh, yessss, um sorry," she gasped, the strong hand now rubbing her pussy more aggressively.

"What should I do to punish you. Are there other things you haven't told me? What about the hot tub? Did you have a party? Was that why the pump burned out?" he asked. his finger pushing deeper inside.

"Yes, daddy. I had friends over, it overflowed and...oh God!" she spat as she felt the welcome feelings coming to a climax, "Daddy, you need to punish me. You can do what you want to me. I deserve it," she moaned.

"I will. You're grounded for a month and I'm giving the maid the month off. You'll do all the cleaning, all the dishes, and laundry and whatever else needs to be done," he said harshly. He knew she could feel his erection under her and suspected she knew he wasn't as angry as he tried to sound. "You'll come home, put on the maid's uniform every day after school, got it?"

"Yes, sir. Um, daddy? Mary is only 5 feet tall, and it will...um show stuff," she sighed as she wiggled against her father's stiff cock. Can't I wear a tee shirt? Ow!" she cried out as the large hand came down on her bare ass.

"You will wear the maid's outfit and you'll not say another word about it. Also, I want you to go over to each of those girls' houses and apologize, if need be get on your knees and beg their forgiveness. I'll be calling each of them to make sure. Ok?"

Brittany nodded, "Yes, sir." She thought about how short the dress was on Mary who seemed to love showing off her small bit of cleavage and shapely legs. On her, she could never wear a bra and the hem would probably come to just below her navel. She blushed thinking how she'd be so exposed but felt her pussy throb as she imagined bending over to clean the floor. All she owned were thongs but maybe she'd forgo those also.

"Ok, you can get up and get dressed," he said. "Oh, one more thing. I ran into Coach Matthews at the hospital today. He'd been visiting one of his players. He asked how you are," he said, his eyes looking at her furry bush as she pulled up her pants, "It didn't seem like he wanted to hear you were doing well. Did you do something to him?" he asked sternly.

"I didn't...he...I never," she sputtered.

"Look, whatever you did, you go to his office tomorrow and apologize. I want a note from him saying he accepts your apology or you'll get another spanking. Got it?" he asked.

Brittany put her head down and nodded, "Yes, sir. I'll make him happy with me," she said.

"One more thing, what you did to those girls? You'll wear the shortest skirts you own and no panties to school for the next month also. Let's see how you like being exposed. Ok. That's a good girl," he smiled, "Now go change and start dinner."

***********************************************

Brittany looked at the faces of every boy she came across, looking for any sign as to who took her virginity. The only boy who leered knowingly was Harold and she almost threw up. Earlier, she'd gritted her teeth and knocked on Couch Matthew's door.

He faked anger well, sternly ordering her to take off all her clothes. She knew she should hesitate or protest when he took out his cock. She'd had to run to the closest water fountain to spit out the disgusting cum in her mouth and do a thorough rinsing. At least he agreed to come in her mouth rather than in her pussy.

She looked at the three girls chatting happily and even though she strongly suspected it was them that abducted her, they all seemed surprised when she'd knocked on their doors...and happy to let her apologize to them. She then knew by the taste and the texture of their pussies that they were involved.

In Spanish, when Senor Martinez had her stand up and go to the board when she'd missed a question, she almost came when he'd made her write on the board over and over, "Presta atenciĆ³n en clase," knowing her skirt was riding up and the class could see her ass and her swollen twat.

At home, daddy seemed to be around a lot more. He used to stay late at his office, but now he'd sit in the living room, asking how her day was. He now patted his knee as she vainly attempted to pull the top of the maid's dress up over her boobs, but then again, daddy was a lot nicer to her when they popped out.

She thought back to last night after he patted her on the bare thigh and told her he was going to bed. He had that impressive tent in his pants which seemed to happen to him a lot recently. She wanted to know what he wanted for breakfast so she knocked on his door and opened it. He was lying on his back stroking his cock. That was the first one she'd ever seen and it was smaller than she'd thought, only 7 inches or so. He looked embarrassed and tried to cover up, but she pulled off that stupid dress to make him less embarrassed, his eyes scanning her body as she approached the bed, her eyes on the purplish shaft lying on his stomach. Dad seemed very happy as she lowered herself onto his cock.

So, now, along with doing the dishes, cleaning, cooking, and laundry she had another daily task, though this one she anticipated all day. It was fun, but she kept thinking back to being tied down and being fucked by a man she couldn't see, couldn't identify, and was a lot better endowed...and she came too many times to count...how? How could she make that happen again? Then she remembered the class trip to the Adirondaks next month thinking of a dozen boys she'd teased.

***********************************************

Allie, Ashley, and Carolyn sat down across from Dr. Edwards. He looked over at them, "I assume she apologized sufficiently?" he asked.

The three girls looked at each other and smiled, "We'd all like to say no because...well, her apology was great and I'd like more, but yes. We're satisfied," Allie said. She thought back to the blonde stripping naked and getting on her knees. She wondered if any boys could be as good at licking pussy as Brittany, but doubted it. She reached into her bag and handed the older man the USB. "It's all here. We never hurt her...except, well, we're sorry, but we had no idea she was a virgin," she said softly, "We're really sorry about that. Um, please don't show that to anyone, I mean...we're naked in it and..." She said softly, "Also, I think she knows it's us but she thinks there are guys also but if she were to see this..."

Carolyn blushed thinking he'd watch the close-up of his daughter's tongue eagerly licking her privates. She'd never felt anything like that before then, but after...the three of them found using the toys on each other was a lot more satisfying, perhaps not as fun, but definitely enjoyable.

Ashley nodded, "Um, I guess you'll see it was me who...um, popped her cherry. You might be one of the few fathers to actually see their daughters lose their virginity, and as Allie said, I'm sorry."

Dr. Edwards chuckled thinking that these three innocent-looking pixies could have been so wonderfully evil, "It was going to happen sometime anyway. It seems good came of it, which isn't always the case." He looked at the USB, "I'm a doctor, I see hundreds of people naked. Though I wonder how I'll feel watching this?" his thought went to last night with Brittany, her breasts falling out of the tiny dress, her ass sticking up as she cleaned the floor...her moans as he knelt behind her. He felt himself getting hard knowing she'd do anything to please him now.

"At first she was really upset, but after the first hour I'm not sure we were punishing her, I mean, she seemed to want more. Anyhow, thank you for helping us. I think the last few weeks of our senior year might be less stressful," Allie finished.

Dr. Edwards stood and shook their hands, "Thank you. My daughter has been a lot less demanding and confrontational since her sleepover with you girls. I mean it, thank you," he said sincerely. "She's even doing chores, cooking, laundry, and other needs around the house. I just had a thought, perhaps you girls could come over this Saturday night and have dinner. Brittany will be grilling steaks and I'd like to see if she learned her lesson when she waits on you. Then perhaps she'd enjoy having you girls over for a sleepover, and, well it might be fun."

Allie chuckled, "we'll be there. I hope you'll join us for some of the games we girls like to play."