The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three girls headed to the kitchen and Allie looked at her friends, "I thought we'd have her crying and begging for mercy, but I think instead we see how close we can come to her orgasming...cumming? Whatever, we torture her with pleasure," she looked at her friends, "or we go with the original plan. Perhaps we get her addicted to being tied up and used...I read about that in Cosmo," she smiled.

Ashley looked doubtful, "I think we let her cool off for 15 minutes, and then we do what we originally wanted," she said softly.

Carolyn chuckled, "You want to strap that thing on again. I saw how you were looking at us last night when you put it on."

Allie smiled, "Yeah, like I was going to bend over when you asked me to grab the instructions. Ok, we'll go with plan A, but we do have all night to tease her, and if we make her get hooked on being tied up that works also. Ash, get ready. Carolyn...good luck." She shook her head, "I can't believe we're going to do this."

Ashley had drawn the short straw and used the lubricant to get Brittany's pussy ready. The other girls told her to wear latex gloves or something, but she'd knelt between those legs and at first, gently applied the gel, pushed one finger, then two inside her vagina, smiling as the girl struggled. She looked up at them, "I guess that's good, I mean how deep do I have to go?" she asked, wiping off her finger, "She's already pretty wet so you should be fine," she looked at the pink folds framed by the coarse hair, then picked up the ugly black object. She looked doubtfully at her friends, "I should have worn the fucking glove," she sighed as she squirted some lube onto her finger and pressed it into the tight anus ignoring the girl's pleas.

Brittany tried to tighten her sphincter but as they'd tied her legs splayed wide she finally gave up. The gel they were putting inside her was cool and didn't feel terrible but she knew what it was for and gritted her teeth. She loudly sighed when the finger pulled out. She was waiting for the inevitable when she felt the pressure followed by stinging pain.

Ashley pushed harder on the tapered plastic object, "People use this on purpose?" she asked. She looked doubtful but pushed harder it up. "I cannot believe this will fit," she mumbled. The blonde screamed as it popped in when the tiny girl put her weight behind it. She sat back and looked at her friends, "I don't see blood, but wow! was that tight! I hope I didn't damage her," she sputtered, "We can't hurt her. We promised."

Allie came over and looked, "She's relaxing, I think she's ok." She looked over at Carolyn, "Your turn. You, you'd better get your stuff on," she said looking at Ashley.

Carolyn looked worriedly at the blonde, "What if she bites me?" She looked over at Ash who was struggling with the straps, "I wish I'd drawn...hang on, I can help," she sighed. She knelt down in front of her naked friend adjusting the length and fit of the harness. She looked up at her friend, "I know this might sound a bit lez, but you have the prettiest twat, and this is a great look on you," she stroked the realistic-looking erection, "Crap. This is too cold. It needs to be body temperature or she'll know..." She took the flesh-feeling cock in her mouth. She had to open wide but was able to get half inside. She gripped the shaft and felt it warming up as she sucked more of it into her mouth.

"Oh shit," Ashley sighed, "Stop...or don't," she sputtered as she felt her knees getting weak. She stroked her friend's hair, "Wow! This hits right..." she pointed to her crotch. She staggered back when her friend popped the dildo out of her mouth, rubbing her jaw.

Allie looked at her friends. They'd been naked around each other before, but this was different. A lot different...they'd never had any sexual thoughts about each other...until now...now they all sported extremely hard nipples and were flushed...her twat was really wet...throbbing in anticipation and her friends' pussies looked swollen. She wanted to get some tissue as she felt some wetness between her legs as if she'd wet herself.

She spoke into her phone, "Shut up, bitch," the deep male voice said. "No one can hear you," the voice continued, "We have cameras, and if you don't cooperate your family and the whole school will be getting the videos. Tell me you understand."

Brittany hesitated still remembering the searing pain in her ass. At least that went away, now just a full feeling, but what else do they have planned? "Please don't. I'm sorry if I did anything to you. I promise to be good. Please don't...fuck me," she cried.

Allie nodded at Carolyn who slapped the girl's left tit causing her to cry out, then spoke again, "Tell me you understand."

"Yes, yes. I understand, please don't...I've never, I can't...I'm not...ow!" she cried as her other breast got slapped. This time, the hand brushed across her nipple and she gasped. It was like an electric shock went from the breast to her vagina. Why were they so sensitive? Did they do something to her, some drug to enhance arousal? Daddy says they don't exist. Whose voice was that? she wondered. He sounded older, maybe 25 or so. She did tease her dad's intern suggesting she might have a lump on her breast and leave him with that boner out in the hallway. He looked so embarrassed when she'd spun away as the three nurses walked by giggling.

Allie looked at her friends, "Ok, you guys ready?" They looked down at the incredible body of the blonde girl. Each one had jealously felt those breasts marveling at the size, perfect nipples hardening when they'd undressed her. Allie had taken great close-ups of her nipples, breasts, and pussy for Harold. She hoped that would satisfy him. She might be a bitch, but the girl did have incredible tits which they'd always suspected daddy had paid for but after squeezing them they could tell they were real. But mass, shape, and firmness aside they felt envious looking at those nipples. Huge areolas with fat tips that stuck out when stimulated. Her labia were full and gracefully curled open when they tied her legs wide apart hinting of pink inside, but they now seemed swollen and had opened up even more showing her smooth pink passage. The effect was as if the door opened with a 'welcome inside' sign.

Ashley walked over between Brittany's legs, her penis bouncing in front of her, stifling a moan as it kept hitting her just right. It looked obscene, flesh-colored, and glistening with spit. The three girls had wondered if all men had cocks this big and the nice man behind the counter offered to show them his, but they took his word for it that this was a normal-sized penis. He seemed sincerely interested in helping them but his suggestion that they go in the back with him to see the special toys made them suspect he wanted more than to make a good sale.

"Oh, God! No, I'm a v...mmmmmmpppphhh," she screamed as the warm dildo eased into her virgin pussy while a moist pussy pressed against her mouth. The pain shot through her crotch and she'd thought she was split in half. She'd put tampons in, but this was huge, fat. The pain made tears dampen the blindfold. 'It's a dick! A man's dick!' she thought miserably. 'This is how I'll always remember losing my virginity? At least it no longer hurts, it...oooohhhh,' she thought as her vagina was being stretched more and more as he buried his dick inside her, hitting her clitoris. She'd never once masturbated, never felt anything like this before. Then her attention was drawn to the slimy twat rubbing on her lips.

She tried to turn her head, and keep her lips tightly clenched but they were being bruised as the woman or girl pushed down on her. She tried not to do anything other than try to turn her head. She struggled even though she knew she'd have to give in eventually, but she wasn't going to make it easy. This was the grossest thing that ever happened to her and she wasn't ever going to forget it. When she tracked down the cunt doing this to her, she'd make sure she suffered. Then she felt fingers on her nose.

Carolyn reached down, pinching the girl's nostrils and as she opened her mouth she pressed her pussy against her and let her breathe through her nose again. At first, it was nothing much different, but she felt it. It was like an electric shock went through her as Brittany's tongue began licking her. "Oh God!" she sighed, "you guys have to feel this," she said as she slid her pussy back wanting more on her clit. 'Shit! Why do I suddenly have to pee?' she thought 'No way, I went just a half-hour ago, Oh my God!' she sighed as the tongue attacked her aroused nub.

Brittany resigned herself to getting this over with and had an idea what the cunt wanted. She could tell by the jerking pelvis she was doing it right and focused on the hard nub. Also, whatever the guy was doing to her pussy was incredible. She didn't want to let on, but she was responding. She felt a growing pleasure between her legs as that huge cock drove deeper inside her and the smell nor the taste was that bad. She wondered why she could suddenly hear someone grunting when she realized it was her own voice and tried to stop.

Carolyn looked at her friends in surprise and leaned back to show the tongue eagerly exploring her pussy. She leaned back a bit more as Allie took a camera and got a close-up of Brittany eagerly licking the girl's wet slit and clit. She sighed and lowered her pussy back down and leaned forward feeling the tongue probe inside her lips. She mouthed, 'Wow!' to her friends but looked where Ashley was pointing.

The cute brunette indicated the glistening shaft and mouthed, "Blood!" This never occurred to them that this slut was actually still a virgin. She felt a sudden shame as if she'd crossed a line but also felt a sense of retribution as she pulled out and pushed back in. They'd had to look up porn videos on how to do this, though they had a general idea. At first, the strong blonde had been straining against the ropes, but as they'd tied her legs as far apart as they could the struggling seemed to make it easier to penetrate deeper. Brittany had moaned in pain with the initial penetration but now her moans were becoming deeper and rather than try to close her legs, she was actually opening them wider, her pussy getting wetter.

Ashley began pumping harder, deeper as she'd seen those men do in the videos, and watched the girl's pelvis rocking with each thrust seemingly wanting more. Crap! Is she enjoying this?

Brittany never felt anything like this. She'd started out angry, frustrated at being completely powerless. She's always been the one in control and she'd never felt more humiliation in her life. Whoever these people were, they were going to pay...pay dearly, perhaps with their lives...and then something clicked inside her. She was powerless and it felt right making parts of her ache and throb in a way she'd never known to be possible. Whoever this guy was fucking her was huge! He hurt her at first and the despair over losing her cherry was enough to make her cry, but the powerful scent of the aroused woman and the fat cock burying itself deeper in her vagina made the aching increase rapidly. She tried to resist the feeling, tried to quell the rising arousal. Then the cunt sitting on her face put her hands on her tits.

Carolyn was starting to feel more aching so she instinctively leaned forward, her hands on those huge boobs while grinding against the flicking tongue. She was aware of the hard nipples and began pinching and pulling on them while supporting herself on those massive boobs. The girl was no longer struggling but now sucking on her twat, her tongue eagerly licking all the juices. Her trimmed mound was rising to meet each thrust and her grunts were getting louder.

Brittany knew what was happening, not from experience, but from reading, and from what other girls described. It was always defined as hard to put into words, but she found some anyway, "Oohhhhhh!" she cried into the wet cunt on her face, "Mmmmmppphhh, mmmmpppphhh, mmpphhh."

The three girls looked at each other shaking their heads in wonder, "Maybe we did this all wrong," Allie said softly. She had the urge to put down the camera and put her hand between her legs but nodded as Ashely pulled out, the obscene-looking tool dripping with fluids.

"Your turn," Ashley said as she unstrapped the harness. She looked over at Carolyn whose eyes were closed, her fingers pinching the blonde's nipples while humping her face. "I think our friend is not ready to swap out yet, so you go ahead. I'm going to get down here to really capture it."

Allie grabbed another of the phallic toys, looked at the dial, and shrugged. She lubed it up, turned the dial to 10, and shoved it into the sopping slit. Wow! She'd be trying this on herself when they were done. This wasn't torturing at all. Brittany was writhing and grunting loudly and it sounded like she was having another orgasm. Ashly slapped her ass and she nodded and knelt between the blonde's legs, pulled out the butt plug, and quickly tossed it aside.

Brittany was riding an even more explosive climax when the pressure suddenly released in her ass. She was trying to get her mind clear, to somehow fight it, but the man shoved his dick into the rear and even though it didn't hurt, it wasn't comfortable. As she thought about fighting it, the twat on her face got wetter, the humping more frenzied and she knew she'd gotten the woman off. She wanted to hate the fat cock in her ass, wanted to fight it, but her body had other ideas. She found herself responding, lifting her ass to allow deeper penetration. The intense vibration in her pussy, the incredibly full feeling in her ass was too much and she came again, her reality spinning away.

The three girls looked at each other. Carolyn was climbing off the blonde's face whose features had gone completely slack. "She's breathing. I think she passed out," she said. "Does that happen when you have sex?"

Allie pulled out of the ass, "I guess." She went over and grabbed another toy, lubed it, turned it on, and slid it into the still-open asshole.

Carolyn went over to the bag, pulled out the nipple clips, and shrugged at the others before pulling up each nipple and clamping them on. "We should have invited Harold, I mean he'll see her naked body anyhow, but this isn't as demeaning as I'd hoped," she sighed.

Brittany was coming around. Her nipples were on fire and they'd put a vibrator in her ass. The amount of stimulation was incredible and felt another orgasm coming on. Her mouth eagerly opened as warm flesh was lowered onto her mouth. This pussy was tangier and the pubes were softer. She had a sudden thought, redheads have softer, finer pubes. This is that Ashley cunt. She wanted to do something, something mean but as waves of pleasure shot through her body she eagerly attacked the girl's pussy. She wondered who the guy was and who else was there, but it no longer mattered.

Ashley looked at Carolyn, "Oh wow! You were not kidding," she moaned. "What are you doing?" she asked as Allie handed the camera to Carolyn and knelt between the blonde's legs.

She looked at the writhing crotch and at her friends, "I'd like to know how it tastes. Just a taste," she said.

Brittany couldn't believe it could get any better. She sucked on the redhead's pussy, swallowing all the juices. The vibrations were incredible, but feeling the mouth on her mound, her clit caused her to cry out and push up on the restraints against that mouth. Was it a guy? A girl? Does it matter? she thought as another orgasm ripped through her.

Allie found she enjoyed the taste, enjoyed the response she was part of flicking her tongue on the erect clit. Her hand was between her legs, exploring, finding what felt good while anticipating the blonde's tongue.

After all three girls got off from Brittany's oral attention, they decided to give the girl a break.

Feeling the devices vacate her orifices and the vibrations stop, Brittany groaned and collapsed back. "I don't know who you are," she lied, "But I promise not to peek or take off the headphones if you untie me," she asked. "I will do whatever you want...please? I really have to pee," she said plaintively.

The two other girls looked at Allie who nodded.

Brittany rubbed her wrists and flexed her ankles, "Thanks. Can I go to the bathroom?" She asked.

They led her down the hallway and guided her to the toilet. They were a bit surprised she never once tried to get away, never tried to peek. When they got back to the living room, she felt around for the table they'd set up and laid face down. Without a word, she gripped the legs and opened her legs wide, her crotch and ass sticking up. She sighed happily as they restrained her wrists. There was no need to tie up her ankles as she'd already opened herself wide.

***********************************************

Allie found a man's voice who sounded like a 60 or 70-year-old redneck and the blonde girl went nuts. It seemed their bully had a thing for old, not just older men, or was it the redneck aspect.

They took turns through the night getting very skilled at getting the girl close to orgasming over and over before giving in to her crying for release. They took turns sleeping so one of them was torturing the girl who periodically passed out after explosive orgasms. They kept coming back to that voice whenever they decided to let the girl get her release.

Brittany never once peeked, never tried to discover who was tormenting her so pleasurably and even once felt around for the nipple clips after a bathroom break, putting them back on. It was driving her nuts knowing there were multiple people, both male, and female, but a part of her did not want to know. She'd never felt one orgasm in her life before this and by morning she'd long lost count of how many rushes of exquisite release she'd cried out to.

The three girls made sure the noise-canceling headset was constantly charged, changing the male voices periodically. Allie wished they'd taken notes to time how quickly the girl came while being fucked and hearing the different male voices. It was obvious any older man will be having his way with this bitch in the future...the more redneck the easier he'd get what he wanted. She also seemed to get off faster with a cock in each hole and not just the 7" cocks, the huge fat ones.

Allie looked at her watch. "Sad, but all good things must come to an end. How do we get her dressed and back to her car?" she asked Carolyn. She looked over at the blonde girl crying out expletives as she came again. "Sad, isn't it?" she nodded at Ashley aggressively fucking the girl's ass while roughly using a dildo in her pussy, "I'd never orgasmed before tonight, I'd like to feel that again."

The red-haired girl grinned at her friends as she slammed the 10" cock into the girl's ass. She was considering how to ask the other two to do her with one of these later, maybe not this one, but the smaller one.

"I don't think that will be a problem. We'll order her to dress making sure the blindfold and headset stay on, then we'll drive her back to her car, and tape her hands to her steering wheel so it will take a while to get free. That should give us time."

Carolyn nodded, "I can stay and watch. There're dumpsters behind the buildings. I'd hate it if she couldn't get free. Strange, but I'm not pissed at her anymore. I shouldn't say this, but I enjoyed making her happy," she paused, "stupid, isn't it?"

Allie laughed, "Reverse Stockholm syndrome? Hell, I agree with you, it has been fun seeing how many times we could get her to cum." She nodded at Ashley, "Your turn with the John Holmes," she grinned. "Then we need to clean up before your parents get home. Knowing your dad, he'd be all over punishing us with this stuff."