The Car Mechanic and the Skier Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands spread me across their laps. Fortunately, I was face down. A hand from each of them took turns pounding my butt.

"We have a new motto. "Work hard, play hard, pay hard. Melanie knows about payroll software and we are going on the payroll on day one. We will settle later whether there is any money to pay us."

They giggled and leaned over to kiss up and down my backside.

"Those are our nonnegotiable demands. Do you accept?"

I was turned over so Kate could close her lips to mine while Melanie licked the tip of my super hard erection.

"I don't have much choice, do I?"

Kate turned out the light and their heads lay on my chest, both of them crying.

"We are funning you, trying to pretend the horrible mess with the divorce will go away."

They were crying and horny at the same time, rubbing their sex on my thigh muscles. I dug into their bums, telling them life was going to get better.

I found a way to stop the sobbing. Melanie wasn't expecting my cock to slide fully into her. She gasped and cried out, "Eric! What are you doing?"

"This is therapy, Melanie, relax." I almost laughed, knowing how much she wasn't going to relax with a big hard cock jamming into her.

Kate was scratching her nails down my back, hissing, "Good for nothing fucker. Abusing your poor girlfriends..."

Her sister was transformed from crying to hysterical laughter. "OMG, it's working! All I can think of is this big thing driving and driving. Oh shit!"

Her nerves were so far on edge that the orgasm took her completely away, wailing and shaking and clutching me tightly.

I was back on my haunches, watching her tremble, eyes tightly closed. "Shit. This is so bad..."

Kate was kissing the back of my neck. "Yes. I need some bad too."

My arms pulled her in front and slid the wet pussy to her sister's mouth while my fingers seized stiff nipples for a workout. She tried to wiggle away, but Melanie's tongue kept working relentlessly until there was a new scream in the night.

I put her on the bottom and drove all the way in, then turned us over and pulled her lips to mine.

She squeezed and I rocked us back and forth. She pulled her head up and pouted, "I don't get to have a wild, screaming orgasm through my tears?"

"You are getting married, not divorced. Shut up and be thankful."

"Bastard."

Melanie was better, much better. She made a sandwich with Kate, putting all the load on me and leaning down past Kate's head to receive a kiss. "I love you."

I pinched Kate's globes and said, "See, somebody likes me."

That got me a terrific squeeze and a big thrust back into her.

"Sis, he sure gets us out of our moods, doesn't he?"

I pushed them off into each other's arms and went to check on whether all the noise had awakened the kids. I was standing in the partly open doorway gazing at three sleeping bodies when two bare females pressed themselves to my back.

I herded us to the shower. "Do you promise not to go all teary over a silly divorce?"

"Only if you promise to give us sex like that without our having a crying fit."

Back in bed, they insisted on taking turns getting me hard and sliding up and down my pole. There was some lotion inside that made everything so slippery that nothing happened. I fell asleep while they were still giggling.

Young kids make sure adults don't sleep late, and tiny feet were walking up and down my back at the crack of dawn. "Hey, don't be cruel!"

"Eric! Get up. You promised to work on the climbing gym today."

Other bodies were pestering the moms. I grumped, "Go put the coffee water on and have some cereal, we will be down in a minute."

They were already laughing when I started tickling. "No! no! Eric stop!"

I was nice and hard, but knew there wasn't any playtime this morning. I wrestled them to the shower, where last night's smell needed removing. I was pushed against the tile, their boobs rubbing on my chest. "You are so good with them! We will be your loving slaves forever."

I handled the pink bodies roughly. "How did I fall for two sisters anyway? Two single mothers? This is crazy."

We made the bed in a flash and they searched for underwear in the dresser while I tweaked the best body parts.

Over my second cup of coffee, I called the shop. We usually worked a half day on Saturday. Tony answered, "What's up, boss? Are those women under control?"

"I just got reminded that I promised to work on the jungle gym today. Can you handle things there?"

"Only if I get to put up the Closed sign and take the kids fishing like I promised."

"Get out of there. See you Monday." My guilt was dissipated and I asked the Moms about the design of the new gym.

"Do something different. Our kids don't need just another playground gym."

That's a lot of help, I thought to myself. Not only a new gym, but a new design. Taking coffee and a drawing pad, I grabbed a chair outside in the sun and sketched a few ideas before summoning my clients.

"Your mothers say I have to build something different from just a playground gym. What do you think of these?"

I quickly realized how perilous it was to offer choice to three young minds. "This one!" "No, that one!"

I made them tell me what exactly they liked and disliked about each design laying in front of them.

"Tell the kitchen slaves you need hot chocolate in order to help Dad with the gym design."

By the time they returned, slurping and laughing, I had a composite for them to look at. Two grownups were crowding my back, complaining, "Kitchen slaves? Where did that come from?"

With a couple of tweaks, the new design was approved and I went off to the lumber yard for materials.

Back at the house, there were small helping hands that could manage a 2x4. Bigger hands that carried dowels and pipe clamps and other odds and ends. And one strong back to handle sacks of posthole concrete.

All six of us sat in the middle of the materials, munching on sandwiches. I was handed a beer, on the proviso that the plans were to be followed exactly.

"Today we have to dig deep holes and put these posts in them with concrete. After a day, we can begin building. Digging holes and mixing concrete is Daddy work, but I am sure the Moms have chores that need doing for you."

The Moms rolled their eyes as they were dragged off by small bodies to assign chores. By dinner time, six posts and their concrete had been watered in, and the new Dad was a wreck.

Kate brought me a tall drink. "That is going to be a great gym. I love the cantilever parts."

"We'll be ok as long as they don't all hang off the end at once."

She sat on my lap for a kiss. "I called Angelina and pushed the big dinner out a week so their kids can play on it too."

"Do we have all of Melanie's things out of the house?"

"We just finished the last of it this afternoon while you were digging. It's on the pitiful side, Eric."

I nuzzled under her ear. "You and I are turning that all around, aren't we?"

"Yes. Did I tell you a check from Sean's insurance finally showed up? I am very temporarily rich. This guy I am marrying is sure to blow it all."

"Can we bury some of it in one of those educational trusts for Robbie?"

"No weekend at the Indian casino?"

My hand crept up under her tee, "I'd rather spend a weekend at your casino."

She stood up with a yank on my hair. "Damn, you sure do things to me. Go shower. Dinner in fifteen."

On Sunday, with the concrete hardened around the posts for the new play gym, my little helpers gathered for construction duties. New dad found carpenter assists that did not involve close proximity to power tools. For two hours, high energy cries rent the air. Dad plunged ahead, bolting crossbars with dowels and other odd parts. At ten, moms appeared with snacks and fruit drinks, declaring that all carpenters were to take a break.

Warm voices behind me said that Eric was doing the perfect dad job, letting the kids help build their own gym. I sipped the homemade latte and inquired how the divorce wars were going?

"His lawyer wants to settle. He sees his client is a real bum. He sees his client is broke and can't pay his fees."

"You will be a free woman soon?"

"My lawyer says he and the other lawyer will have papers for the judge to approve by the end of the month.

"What about visitation and support?"

"One day a month, during the day only. Five hundred a month for both of them."

"You two are still going to hang with me?"

Hands pounding attracted attention. Karen yelled, "What's wrong."

"We are beating him because he is doing a good job on the gym."

I stood with a woman against each hip, applying light kisses. "Go back to the house and start organizing the remodeling project."

I had the warm fuzzies and the kids were good helpers. Karen was using the tee square with confidence.

***

After ten days, it seemed as though the new family had been together in the old house forever.

One morning, Melanie showed up at the office around ten, saying, "Let me buy you a cup of coffee across the street."

We sat outside in the sun and smiled at each other. "Almost free?" I said.

"Almost, thanks to you. I have a serious subject to discuss."

"The car is broken again."

"Be quiet and listen. This involves your fiancee."

I suddenly got very quiet. "Yes, Ma'am."

She had my hand, bending fingers back and forth. "She is scared to ask you to set a date."

I waited a few seconds and said, "Oh shit, I've been a dumbass again."

Melanie said, "It's probably my fault. All the divorce stuff."

I kissed the back of her hand. "I wish you were in my lap."

"Don't make me cry. This is hard enough already."

I made a quick decision and called Tony, who could see me from where he was working. "Hey, there is a big remodeling decision needs to be made at the house. I'll be back right after lunch."

"Boss, those two are sure keeping you on the run. Take your time."

We were headed up the hill before Mely could complain. "What now?" she said.

Kate and the kids were at the gym set. I said to Karen, "The Moms and I have to decide something important about the remodeling. Look after everyone for a few minutes and don't let the boys get high on those bars."

I prodded reluctant bodies up the stairs. In the bedroom, Kate gave me a very irritated frown and asked, "What's going on?"

I stripped them out of the sundresses and sent each into the middle of the bed. My pants followed and I took a woman under each arm.

Melanie had caught on to me and lay quietly. Kate decided a kiss was better than a frown and said, "Sis, he is up to no good."

Mely kissed me and said, "Not exactly."

Using my best subservient male voice, I said, "Your loving sister came by and reminded me of a responsibility I have been ignoring."

Kate turned on her belly, looking at Mely and then at me. Her eyes widened, "Oh no."

"Yes. Better late than never." I paused to let the suspense grow. She looked accusingly at Melanie, having guessed what I was up to.

"Dearest Katherine, would you like to set a date to marry me?"

She broke down crying on my chest. "Oh, this is terrible. You aren't supposed to worry about that."

"Yes, he is." Mely's voice was tough. "If he loves you, he must marry you!" She climbed over me for a wrestle with her sister. The problem was that hands were in my boxers where they didn't belong.

"Stop, you vixens, it's working hours."

They sat up, pink faced. I tried to frown, but it didn't work. I promised special attention after dinner and we got back into our clothes. Mely poked me and asked, "When are you going to talk about picking a date? Do sisters get to be in the conversation?"

I left them to talk it out over lunch prep and went to join the kids. Karen had everything under control. I gave her a thank you kiss on the cheek and the boys said, "Gross."

The End