The Cherry Poppers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

There before Jason's eyes were the two cutest nipples he had ever seen. Her breasts were nothing more than little ant hills or tiny cones upside down. But the nipples and aureoles looked just like those from a babies' bottle. They looked like the most suckable nipples he had ever seen. They were reddish brown. The aureoles were cone shaped as well and covered the tops of her tiny breasts like fudge on an ice cream sundae. The nipples were excited and stood erect about half an inch. He was dying to suck on them, but first, she waited.

"They're gorgeous!" Jason exclaimed, maybe a bit too loud.

"They're tiny. You're just saying that to make..."

"I love them. I can't wait to suck on them. Oh, god, you have the cutest nipples I've ever seen."

"You're lying," Lana accused.

Jason didn't wait for an answer or further comment. He bent down and sucked the right one into his mouth. His fingers trailed up her torso to tease the other one. He went gently at first to give her time to react.

"Oh, wow," Lana groaned, as she felt his mouth sucking on her nipple. "Oh, god!"

Jason sucked a little harder and found he could take her whole breast easily into his mouth. He felt like a baby with a nippled bottle again. Lana moaned as he worked on her sensitive titties. Jason tweaked the other nipple in his fingers and she gasped and growled with pleasure. He switched tits and Lana nearly screamed. She did shriek loud enough that anyone in the next room could have heard.

"Oh, god, Jason. That feels so good," Lana said, moaning her words.

Jason spent a little while longer at her breasts but then kissed down her stomach to her pussy again. He kept both hands teasing her distended nipples. They were now nearly an inch long, stiff and engorged.

His mouth started to work first down her slit and then into her cunt. She had shaved completely and in a way, he missed at least the little patch of brown fuzz at the top. Her aroma invaded his nostrils and his tongue tasted her juices. They were oozing out of her like a stream now. He bore his tongue into her hole and swirled it around to capture what he could of her essence.

"Oh, Jason. That feels so good," Lana mumbled nearly incoherently.

"It tastes so good," he said, backing off her cunt to just kiss the sides.

"You do that so well," Lana complimented him.

"Just like you on me," Jason replied.

"Well...oh, fuck...'" Lana's words froze in her throat as he sucked on her clit.

Jason aggressively licked from her clit down to her cunt hole and back. He would stop occasionally to work his tongue deep into her pussy, extracting as much juice as he could. Lana began to buck up into his face and force it down into her sex with her hands to his head. Her legs were squeezing his trapped head like a vise.

He teased her nipples and pulled on them. She seemed to like it a little rough and grunted with pleasure when he pulled somewhat hard. His tongue tasted her nectar. He moved one hand down to explore her hole as he licked and sucked her. She stiffened but didn't stop him like before when he slipped a finger inside her. It slid right in, aided by her wetness, and soon he could feel her virgin barrier.

Lana leaned up on her elbows to watch him. When he looked up into her green glowing eyes, he smiled into her sex. Her face was so strained with need it made him laugh.

"What?" Lana said somewhat nervously.

"Nothing. It's just your face looks pretty intense," Jason mused.

"You would be too if I was sucking your dick and sticking my fingers in your ass," Lana proclaimed.

"Probably," Jason agreed, laughing. "Want to try that?"

"Maybe. Just don't...you know...break me," Lana said.

"Okay. I won't," Jason confirmed.

"At least not that way," Lana added.

"You mean I could another...,"Jason started.

"Maybe. We'll see. Just finish what you are...ahhh...geez...," Lana moaned.

Jason once again attacked her clit. He sucked the sensitive pea sized knob into his mouth hard. At the same time he slipped another finger inside her.

"Oh, god," Lana moaned.

Jason decided not to torture her anymore. He concentrated on getting her off. Lana was super charged and ready to explode. His fingers moved on her nipples and into her cunt. They made wet squishy noises as they drilled just to her hymen and back out. His mouth feasted on her clit and down to lick his own plunging fingers. They were soaked with her cuntal fluids.

"Oh...I'm almost there...I'm going to cum...Jason, make me cum...please...," Lana gasped as her climax peaked.

"Oh, fuck," she managed to say as it hit.

Lana thrust up off the bed, arching her back, with surprising strength. She buried his head in her steamy sex. Her legs squeezed his head and cut off any opportunity for him to breathe. He had to hold his breath as he finished her off. It was a good thing he was a swimmer and used to holding his breath. Her orgasm lasted a good long time and his lower face became soaked in her juices. He extracted his fingers from her cunt when he felt her finally relax some. His tongue replaced them to gather her still leaking cum.

Lana flopped back to the bed with her eyes closed. He had given her an incredibly intense orgasm. Possibly better than the last one she had in the car. Lana lay still with only her chest rising and falling as she fought to get her breath back. Jason kissed her wet pussy as he watched her recover, then he kissed up her body. He stopped to suck on her still distended nipples, now red from his teasing fingers. He eventually kept going and kissed her lips until she finally began kissing him back.

"Did you like that?" he asked between kisses.

"You know I did. You do that so well," Lana praised him.

"Thanks. I like sucking on your sweet pussy," Jason added.

"Anytime, big boy," Lana said jokingly.

He kissed her again and they exchanged tongues. He was up on his hands and knees over her smaller body. His big cock was steely hard again and rubbing her inner thighs as he moved. It made him think of her earlier comment about not breaking her cherry. He thought, 'Sounds like she might let me. But should I? I mean Mark would want me to but is it right? Maybe she's ready, dummy? Maybe she wants you to be the first?'

"Now what was this about breaking something?" Jason decided to ask.

Lana didn't have to look down to know that he was hard again, but she did. She could even see pre-cum oozing a little from the tip. Her first reaction was, 'Oh, god. He wants to fuck me. Take my virginity. Make me a woman. Should I let him? I do like him enough. If I'm going to do it I can't think of anyone else with whom I would feel more comfortable. I think he would be gentle. Oh, but should I. My parents wouldn't approve if they knew. Oh, my, the pastor wouldn't approve at all. But do you want to, girl? You don't have birth control either.'

"No answer to that?" Jason repeated, when Lana didn't respond.

"Jason...I...I mean I'm...," Lana stammered.

"Not ready. I understand...," Jason started to say.

"No, it's not that...well...not exactly...I mean...I'm not prepared is all...," Lana said stalling to try to get her thoughts together.

"What do you mean?" Jason now asked.

"I mean I'm not on anything. I'm not on birth control," Lana stated.

"I have a condom in my wallet," Jason said. Mark had given it to him and made him carry it as part of the bargain for using his car.

"Oh, geez...I don't know. I mean I'm not sure I want my first time to be with a condom," Lana professed. "You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I think I do," Jason admitted.

He cared about this girl and didn't what to force her into something she would later regret. Despite the contest, which he wasn't even sure he felt good about anyway, he had apprehensions about destroying his relationship with Lana just as it was getting going good. They had great times together and despite her few inhibitions, which he was helping to break; she was good fun to be with.

"Lana, we can...," Jason started to say.

"Jason, not tonight, please. I want to visit Doctor Whitfield first, okay?" Lana asked.

"Sure, sure, no problem," Jason agreed.

He kissed her to show it was okay. She kissed him back to show him she cared. She wanted him to know it was not no, but just wait for now.

"You okay?" Lana asked when they stopped kissing.

"Yeah, sure," Jason allowed.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah...definitely," Jason said.

"You want me to do something else for you?" Lana asked, smiling mischievously.

"Like what?" Jason asked just to make her have to say it.

But she fooled him and said, "This," pushing him until he allowed her to roll him to her side. Seconds later she was between his legs, his stiff cock in her tiny hands. She looked at him with her gorgeous green eyes sparkling and her dimpled smile showing her devious intent. One hand tried to cup his balls as the other stroked him vigorously. He was just beginning to think she intended to jack him off when she leaned down and swiped across the head with her tongue. The pre-cum that had collected there was now wetting her tongue and taste buds.

Lana just looked at him one last time, winked, and then engulfed his cockhead in her warm wet mouth. He loved how talented she was with her mouth.

"Oh, god," Jason growled. "Fuck, Lana."

She mumbled something he couldn't get with his cock in her mouth, but her smile kind of made her feelings known. She enjoyed making him gasp with her touch.

Lana applied all her skills. It was getting late and they still had school the next day to worry about. She wouldn't tease him this time but drain his balls as quickly as she could. Having cum once earlier in the evening at the game, Jason might take a minute anyway, even with her skills.

She tried to take him deep. Lana practiced a little on trying to deepthroat him. By his constant moaning she knew he liked it. The big cockhead wedged in the entrance to her throat. She corrected the angle like normal to take him deep but he still stuck, wedged there. Lana backed off long enough to take a few breaths. Then she took him to the back of her mouth again, adjusted the angle, and pushed down harder than before. She could feel herself wanting to gag but she fought it off. To her amazement the cockhead moved down into her throat. Once past the angle of her neck, she had no trouble taking him down, until her nose pressed momentarily against his abdomen. She was out of breath though and had to back off.

"Oh, fuck, Lana!" Jason shouted. "That was fuckin unbelievable. No one's ever done that to me before."

Lana gasped for air but still managed to grin with her own accomplishment. Now that she knew she could, she would do it for him more often.

"My god! How did you ever do that?" Jason effused.

"It's not so tough if you can relax your throat," Lana explained. "Your big cock was a challenge though."

"I'll bet," Jason agreed.

Lana smiled one more time then descended on his cock again. She made the angle adjustment and plunged down. This time she took him down until her nose pressed hard against his belly. He seemed to touch something in her throat that no one previously had reached. She wondered if his cock size, at eight inches, was her limited. She fucked him with her throat for several seconds until her breath ran out. Jason was thrashing on the bed beneath her. He was obviously enjoying being deep in her throat.

Lana worked his saliva slick cock with her hands and sucked firmly on the head. Her hand fondled his balls which were already tight to his shaft. She sensed he was close and worked him hard to get him off. Jason was incredibly aroused by her ability to deepthroat his cock. It felt to him like she was consuming his big cock whole. The tightness of her throat and the muscles were incredible.

She played with his cock and took him deep one last time. Just getting him into her throat was too much for Jason. He gasped and warned her he was going to cum. Lana quickly pulled back just as the first blast hit her closing throat. She gagged slightly but managed to hold it even when the second big one filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly and that helped keep her from choking. The next few ropes of cum collected in her talented mouth.

Lana tapered him off as Jason lay motionless on the bed. His cock had drained all the energy from his body as it ejaculated in her mouth. Lana sucked lightly on the head until she was sure she had it all. His cock was already softening and smaller in her mouth. Lana backed off and looked at his still body. Her mouth was still full of cum which she swallowed down. She let go of his near flaccid cock and just sat back on her heels to rest. Eventually Jason stirred and looked up at her.

"Wow! You're incredible! That was the most amazing thing anyone has ever done to me," Jason said appreciatively.

"I love your big cock," Lana stated, with a wicked grin.

"He loves you too," Jason agreed.

"Good," Lana continued.

Jason sat up and kissed Lana. He could taste himself in her mouth. He didn't care. He wanted to let her know how appreciative he was of her talents.

They got dressed and Lana walked him out to the main door. They kissed one last time.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?" Jason asked.

"No," Lana answered

"You want to take in a movie or something?" Jason asked.

"Will you be able to get the car again?"

"Not sure. I'll have to ask," Jason agreed.

"You working tomorrow after morning classes?" Lana asked.

"Yes."

"Well, I may see you there."

"You have an appointment? You're not feeling bad, are...," Jason stammered.

"No. No. I just might need to see the doctor about a certain pill," Lana said smiling.

"Oh, yeah...forgot. That would be nice," Jason said, now also with a big knowing grin.

"I thought you might like that idea," Lana claimed.

"Lana, you don't need to feel...," Jason started.

"Jason, shhh. I'm ready. At least I think I am. So just let me decide, okay."

"Sure, sure. No problem," Jason said kissing her goodbye.

On the way back to her room, Lana stopped in to the neighbor's room where Carey was asleep on an extra bed. She was going to wake her but decided not to. She would tell Carey in the morning her plan and see what her friend thought.

Jason returned the car to Mark. Mark wanted to know how the date went. Jason told him fine but didn't elaborate like Mark wanted. He knew Mark was hoping he had his first cherry but Jason was reluctant to talk about it in terms of the contest. Lana was planning to give him something precious, maybe. Something she could only give once in her lifetime to one person. It would be something they would always share if she went through with it. He couldn't bring himself to cheapen that or even think of it in terms of the contest. He wondered how Mark had ever allowed himself to become this cold to the feelings of the women and the gift they were giving him.

Mark needed the car for a date so he would have to plan something else. Mark told Jason he was planning on scoring his eighteenth cherry. Jason couldn't believe he could be that cavalier about taking some poor girl's virginity but he insisted that they enjoyed it and were better off. That part of the contest, or the reasoning behind it, still eluded Jason.

Mark told him there was plenty of money in the expense kitty and he could rent a car if he wanted. Jason couldn't see doing that and instead borrowed a car from a friend in the dorm. He would pick it up after work.

Jason arrived at the infirmary right on time. He immediately started in on the day's work. He had filing and new medical records cards to make up. He had over two dozen that needed to be updated as well. It took him an hour to do all that which was aided by the fact that no patients arrived during that time. He was just typing the last update when the door opened and four people walked in. Two guys and two women entered. One of each approached the desk as the others took seats, obviously there for moral support.

The guy let the girl go first. She looked to have the flu. She looked miserable and worn down. Jason took down her information and retrieved her previous records. She was a sophomore and a virgin still, based on the asterisk affixed by her birth date on the card. Jason buzzed Dr Jenny and she came out to get the girl patient.

The guy looked terrible as well but his symptoms resembled more food poisoning or over drinking. Jason gathered his information and retrieved his card too. He was a junior with a fairly long medical chart history. He was either sickly or prone to getting himself sick.

The first patient was in with Dr. Jenny for twenty minutes. When she left, Jason took note. She had a prescription in her hand, probably for antibiotics. Jason thought she would look cute under different circumstances. Her name was Amber and she was tall and slender. From the chart Dr. Jenny handed him back, he saw she was five-ten. 'Cute ass,' Jason realized as she exited the infirmary with her friend.

Dr. Jenny was greeting George, the other patient, with the opening statement being, "What's wrong now, George?"

"I feel like I ate some bad fish, Dr. Jenny," George was saying, as she led him into her office, chart in hand.

The door to Dr. Jenny's office had no sooner closed when the main door opened, and in walked Lana. She smiled effusively as she walked to Jason's desk.

"Look at the hardworking guy," Lana stated joking. "You making money to take me out on the town tonight?"

"That's right," Jason shot back. "And I borrowed a car from Bill in my dorm. Mark needed his."

"Great! Still thinking movie?" Lana queried.

"Yeah. How about the new Denzel Washington one about the mob?"

"Fine. I've seen the previews. Looks good. Russell Crowe is in that one too," Lana expressed.

"Great. Are you here to see the doctor?"

"Yes. This isn't fair," Lana pouted.

"What isn't?" Jason questioned.

"I can't surprise you with this," Lana exclaimed.

"Surprise me with what?" Jason said, acting dumb but smiling too.

Lana leaned in closely and whispered, "You know, big boy. You might just get lucky later and I don't mean head."

"Why, Miss, that is totally inappropriate talk for a doctor's office," Jason proclaimed in hushed tones, and feigned hurt.

"I suppose you're right," Lana agreed giggling.

"You're a nasty girl," Jason whispered and noticed the other guy waiting for his friend starting to notice their whispering.

"You make me bad," Lana informed, barely audible.

"Take a seat, you wicked woman. People are noticing your inappropriateness," Jason scolded lightly.

Lana turned and noticed the guy observing; she seemed to blush, and then retreated to a chair but not before winking at Jason.

George was in with Dr. Jenny for about ten minutes. He too emerged with a prescription in hand.

When he had left with his friend, Dr. Jenny said softly to Jason, "Bad fish, my old butt. He was probably drinking too much again."

"No doubt," Jason agreed.

"Who do we have here," Dr. Jenny said, indicating Lana.

"This is Lana Matthews, Dr. Jenny. She was here a couple ...," Jason started to say.

"Yes, yes," Dr. Jenny interrupted. "I remember. Allergies, wasn't it?"

"Very good, Doctor," Lana said standing and shaking her hand.

Jason handed Dr. Jenny the chart as they turned to go to her office. He heard Lana say, "But that is not why I'm here today," with a wink to him as she passed.

A group of three women came through the door right after the door closed to Dr. Jenny's office. Jason took down the names of all three as they were all interested in seeing the doctor. He pulled the files for two of them but the other had not been there before and needed a new chart. Jason had her stay at the front desk longer as the other two took seats. Her name was Ariel Chen. She was a very cute Chinese woman but spoke fluent English. Jason asked several questions for the chart. Ariel was forthcoming and even volunteered she had come to America as a four year old from Taiwan. Her family had lived here ever since.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers