The Cherry Poppers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana was already exiting with Dr. Jenny from her office as Jason finished up the information with Ariel. Lana smiled at him but he thought he saw a disapproving glance at Ariel. Dr. Jenny walked Lana to the door. She was saying something but Jason only really heard, "Be careful, dear."

"Bye, Dr. Jenny. Bye, Jason," Lana said, acting innocently about it.

Dr. Jenny took the first patient; a girl named Beth, and went into her office with the chart. Jason worked through creating the new charts and filling in missing data from the day's recent visits. He glanced up occasionally to think and caught Ariel looking at him twice. The first time she shyly dropped her gaze right away. The second time, he smiled back and she did too before again looking away.

Jason busied himself as Dr. Jenny saw all three women. Beth and Claire waited for Ariel, as she was the last one to see the doctor. Jason reasoned they must all be friends. He looked over the charts of the first two. Neither Beth nor Claire were virgins and both had come for flu shots. He guessed Ariel might be there for the same reason. When Ariel exited the office ahead of Dr. Jenny, she said, "Good bye," to Jason and then joined the other two and left.

Dr. Jenny gave Jason the new chart back he had made up for Ariel. Her notes as usual were attached. He glanced at the chart as he made the additions. There was a tiny asterisk next to her birth date. She was a virgin, Jason noticed with interest, and then chastised himself for being so crass. 'This is sick always looking for these asterisks,' Jason told himself. 'I never should have agreed to do this contest.'

Jason finished work, with only a few more patients that day. Two male soccer players that had collided on the field and needed x-rays to make sure they didn't have broken ankles. Even a coach for the track team came in looking for allergy medicine from Dr. Jenny. They seemed to be well acquainted.

Jason was going to walk back to the dorm to get the car from his friend but instead decided to swing by the frat on the way to see his Big Brother first. Mark was getting ready for his date.

"Who is the lucky girl slated to be number eighteen?" Jason asked jokingly.

"Her name is Janice and she's a real sweetheart," Mark said.

"How can you call her a sweetheart and then steal her virginity?" Jason wanted to know.

"I'm not stealing her virginity. We've been seeing each other off and on for three months. She has a boyfriend back home but she thinks he's been seeing someone else too."

"She has a boyfriend and she's still a virgin?" Jason queried.

"According to Dr. Jenny's charts and also by Janice's own admission," Mark stated.

"If she has a boyfriend then why would she be considering ...?" Jason started to say.

Mark cut in, "She told me she wants to do it with an experienced guy. Plus I think she is pissed at her boyfriend. I guess I'm just lucky with this one."

"I'd say. You sure she intends to give you ...?" Jason began to ask.

"Told me flat out Monday, she wanted to go out and then spend the night with me. We had talked about it before too," Mark offered.

"Well, maybe she just wants to blow you or something. Not give up her virginity," Jason proposed.

"Jason. Little Brother, I told you we've talked about this. She's ready and wants me to be her first," Mark assured him.

"Okay. Hey, I came over to ask a question along those lines. Maybe you don't do anything but have you considered giving something, a gift, to a woman after she gives up her virginity to you?"

"Oh, absolutely. Over the years the brothers in the family have done a myriad of things. The most typical is taking them to dinner. Cards were also given. Thank you or support cards. Flowers, roses are definitely a favorite and one I do most times," Mark offered.

"Mmmm ... those are all pretty good," Jason agreed.

"Are you asking because you're getting close with Lana?"

"Well ... actually, I might be," Jason said, not wanting to lie to his Big Brother but not wanting to betray Lana's trust either.

"I'll tell you what one brother did several years back. I must admit to using it from time to time too. He would get pink roses and a support card. He would prick his finger on one of the rose thorns before sealing the card. He would add a drop of his own blood next to his name. He would also write in the card that they would always be bound together by sharing this experience. Kind of made it like blood brothers from childhood days. I must say it has a fairly good emotional impact, like you're sharing their pain and loss. You might try that if you really want to do something different."

"Okay. Thanks for the suggestions. Good luck tonight with eighteen," Jason kidded.

"Hey, Little Brother, here's some other advice for you. Have you ever popped a girl's cherry before?"

"No."

"Well, you might know or realize this but I'll tell you anyway. Get Lana really primed before doing it. Then enter her very slowly. Be tender and caring. Watch and listen for signs from her before proceeding. Also once you're in and feel the barrier, pull back a little and then thrust hard. Don't be timid. You'll only possibly hurt her worse. Some women I've noticed have an easier time of it. Others it is quite painful. Prepare for the latter. Once you break through, stop and wait for her to recover, and then go slowly for a while till she encourages more."

"I knew most of that but geez, you sound like a love doctor or something," Jason stated laughingly.

"Helps to be working on number eighteen," Mark allowed.

"I still don't know how you can take this so easily. It's a big thing for the women and if you like them shouldn't it be a big thing for you too?" Jason asked, seriously.

"You're quite wrong, Little Brother. I don't take it lightly. In fact, as you know, it is a huge focus of mine and people in our family. But let me ask you something because you obviously think we are evil or something for what we are doing with the contest. I felt exactly like you do now before, maybe more so."

"Really? That does seem possible given your current ...," Jason claimed.

"Attitude? Let me ask you something? Does Lana seem sad to be giving you her virginity or happy?"

"Well ... not sad. Maybe happy but nervous also," Jason decided.

"Exactly. My experience is most women can't wait to give up their virginity. However, they'd like it to be romantic, or special, or at least as painless as possible. Take Janice, for example, she doesn't love me. Has no plans for us to one day be married. But she does want to have fun, have it be as pleasant and painless as possible, and she's says she's ready. Actually she thinks she's waited too long," Mark informed.

"You know it's sort of the same way with Lana. I think she feels like she is finally ready and we have a good time together. I think she feels I'll be caring and not rough."

"There you go. Now are we so evil to be there to help?" Mark questioned.

"I guess not, but has that been the case for all of them?"

"Oh, the reasons vary somewhat but they are usually close to that," Mark explained.

"Geez. It's sort of hard to believe but maybe you're right," Jason allowed.

"Take it from me, Little Brother. You'll find it to be true. I won't call us angels for what we do but we're certainly not the devil either," Mark proclaimed.

"Thanks, Big."

"Call me later," Mark said.

"Okay. See ya."

Jason hurried to meet Bill and borrowed his car for his date with Lana. The car must have been a hand-me-down as it looked like Jason's grandfather's car. It was a Buick LaSabre and must have been a 1995. It had bench seats in front and back. The radio was nothing special either but it was transportation and that was all he needed. Jason hoped to be able to buy a car soon.

He picked up Lana at the appointed time and they hurried to make the movie. His work gave them just enough time to make the show, especially since he had wasted a few minutes with Mark.

The movie was good and they were discussing it on the walk to the car afterwards. It was still early so Jason suggested they go for something to eat. They grabbed some burgers at a diner out on Route 1.

'Now what,' Jason thought, as they got back in the car. They hadn't exactly planned this thing out. At least he hadn't.

Lana sensed his awkwardness and felt it herself. 'How do you set the mood to get fucked for the first time,' she mused. She had thought about it somewhat before though. She had thought she would invite him back to her dorm and do it there. Carey had gone home for the weekend. Now however, she contemplated how nice the night was. It had been a fairly warm day with a mild southern breeze. 'It would be so much more romantic to do it under the stars but where?' she reasoned.

"Jason?"

"Yeah," he replied.

"Can you think of someplace we can park? It is such a nice night, don't you think?" Lana queried.

"Yes. Ahhh ... let me think. How about this old road I know that looks out over some farms from a hill? We can park there."

"That sounds great," Lana agreed.

It was a twenty minute ride to get there. Jason had found this place quite by accident getting lost driving himself to orientation the summer before. Miraculously he found it again without making any bad turns. He pulled off the road in a small dirt driveway. There was only enough room for one car from the road before a gate blocked further movement. It was probably a road used by the farmer to get to this field with his tractor. The view was down over the valley below for several miles. It was somewhat romantic with the moon and stars shining brightly.

Lana had been sitting next to him for most of the ride. They had talked most of the trip about various things but nothing memorable, just general chatter. They had kissed once at a light and Lana's hand was on his thigh for much of the ride. Now as they sat, snuggled close, his arm around her petite shoulders, they enjoyed the nighttime view together. It was warm enough that they had the front windows down and listened to the sounds of the night.

"This is a nice view," Lana offered, her hand starting to rub on his leg.

"Yeah ... it's even nicer at night," Jason agreed, his hand massaging her shoulder.

"Looks like a good place," Lana stated.

"For what?" Jason asked, trying to sound innocent of his thoughts.

"You know, silly. For you to make me a woman."

"Oh ...," Jason feigned unknowing.

"Don't play so cute with me. You obviously know why we're here, Jason," Lana contended.

"Yeah ... I guess I do at that. So how do you ..."

"Shut up and kiss me, you big lug," Lana chided.

He did and one led to several. Their hands were all over each other too. By the time they separated to catch a breath both were hot and aroused. Jason's cock was nearly completely hard and painfully trapped in his left pant leg. Lana could feel her pussy responding and her nipples were like bullets pressed into her bra and thin top.

"Let's get in the back seat," Lana suggested.

"Okay," Jason replied as they began moving.

"The back seat ... not what I had envisioned for my first time," Lana bemused.

"Lana, you sure you want ..."

"Yes. Take your clothes off, big fella," Lana demanded.

They both stripped. Fortunately it was late and the road little traveled. Anyone, especially the police, seeing a car parked like this might stop to inspect it and find them fucking naked in the back.

Lana had worn jeans and now sat on them to protect the seat. She wasn't sure what to expect but didn't want the embarrassment of Jason having to explain to his friend the cum and bloodstains on the back seat as hers.

Jason hovered over her as they kissed again. His fingers teased and tweaked her excited nipples. His fully hard cock was in her hand between her splayed knees. She was ready for him to do it but instead he pulled back. She watched momentarily as he positioned to eat her. Lana loved what his tongue did to her so she let his cock go from her hand.

Jason leaned down between Lana's slender legs and kissed the baby soft flesh of her inner thighs. He teased all around her sex but didn't touch it until he heard her groan with need. He then ran his tongue over the outer labia and kissed and sucked there. Lana was still shaved and he had nothing to impede his advance.

Next his tongue invaded the gash of her cunt and slid the full length. He grazed her trapped clit slightly drawing a gasp this time. Jason then worked his tongue into her slit and moved down to find the entrance to her pussy. He licked and teased around the outside of the hole before pushing in.

Lana moaned loudly and her hands tried to direct his efforts with a firm hold of his hair. This was one reason she knew Jason was the right man to take her virginity. He was a tender and thoughtful lover. She knew he would be gentle yet skilled in being part of this life-changing event for her.

Jason drove her crazy. He made her cum twice with his mouth and tongue. The second one had started only five minutes after the first and nearly took her breath away. She had soaked his face with her cum and caused him to gasp for air at the end, because she had squeezed his head and forcefully buried his face in her cunt. She pushed him away now from her over-sensitive clit as his tongue still teased it lightly.

"Oh, god," Lana groaned. "You do that so well."

"About as good as you," Jason announced, as he positioned over her again.

His cock was bone stiff and leaking pre-cum. He was so turned on after eating her delicious cunt and making her cum, he couldn't stand to wait another minute. The thoughts of taking this beautiful creature's virginity haunted him and excited him like never before. He only worried he might cum the second he broke her cherry.

Lana helped guide him into position, what she knew of it anyway having never fucked before. She looked deeply into his eyes and could see the burning desire but also a fear. She held his turgid member by the head and could feel her hand becoming slick with his leaking. 'God, I want him so bad,' she realized. 'I want to feel his big cock inside me, stretching me open and deep inside.'

Jason seemed to hesitate as he nudged up against her pussy, her hand helping guide him to the right spot. She looked up to his eyes again. There was that fear again.

"Jason, it's okay, babe. Do it! Fuck me! Make me a woman!" Lana boldly assured him.

"Lana, I'm so turned on I'm afraid I might cum before I can get you off," Jason proclaimed.

"Oh ... don't worry about that. It's okay ..."

"No, I want it to be perfect for you, baby," Jason contended.

"It will be, don't worry."

"Oh, god," Jason moaned, moving into position.

Lana had another thought, "Jason, you want me to suck it first?"

"God, I don't know. Yeah ... I think that might be best," Jason decided.

"Come up here, stud," Lana implored him.

Jason quickly moved forward and upward, aligning his cock with her head. Lana had moved back to lean against the door. 'Funny,' she mused to herself. 'Now I feel like the experienced one and he the virgin. She chuckled a little to herself.

His cock found her mouth with ease. They didn't waste time on preliminaries and he stuck it in, right on her tongue. She tasted his pre-cum and received a fresh dose as her warm, wet mouth enclosed the big helmet shaped cockhead. Her tongue became immediately active against the sensitive underside of his head.

"Oh, fuck, Lana!" Jason growled with lust.

"Mmmm," was all she could manage with his big cockhead filling her mouth.

She thought about trying to deepthroat him but that thought ended quickly. His balls were already rock hard against the underside of his shaft.

"Fuck, Lana! I'm going to cum," Jason bellowed.

He was right. Lana would not have been prepared for it so soon if he hadn't warned her. She had sucked off a guy before that came almost the instant he was in her mouth but she wasn't used to that with Jason. 'He must really be turned on,' she realized. Several strong pulses of his cock spewed a good mouthful of his cum into her oral cavity. She collected it all without swallowing.

Jason moaned with his release. Not only was it pleasureful to cum but he felt his immediate urgency leave with every spurt of his cum into Lana's waiting mouth. He slumped against the door as she sucked him clean. When he pulled away, she showed him the mouthful she had. He could make out the whitish pool over her tongue in the dim moonlight.

"Oh, god! You're so sexy," Jason groaned.

"You do it to me," Lana said, just after she swallowed the load.

His cock was still steely hard. The cum had just taken his edge off but the thought of now fucking her for the first time, virgin or not, had him super charged. Jason moved down as Lana repositioned too.

"You ready already?" Lana asked, no longer it seemed even worried about what was ahead. As if it was forgotten this was new.

"Definitely,' Jason stated, almost like he was bragging.

They resumed positioning themselves and Jason nudged forward when he felt himself seated in Lana's cunt entrance. She was tight and he only managed to wedge a small part of the head in on that first try.

'Oh, god,' Lana thought, now shifting back to the slightly scared virgin about to take a big cock.

Another thrust from Jason and he lodged most of the head into her pussy opening.

"Oh, damn," Lana said, this time aloud.

"You okay?" Jason asked.

"Yes ... but I forgot how big you are," Lana claimed.

Another push brought more oohs and ahhs from Lana and managed to only get a little more in. Jason pushed again and this time maybe an inch more forced its way in. It was lucky she was so wet and well lubricated.

"Oh, fuck. You're big," Lana grunted. "I feel like you splitting me in two."

"Should I stop?"

"No ... no ... keep going," Lana implored.

Another pushed and Jason felt something. There it was. What his finger had felt several times before, his cockhead was now encountering. He remembered what Mark said about being forceful, yet he worried about hurting Lana. He paused a moment, looking into her eyes. They did not speak but her eyes told him everything, to go ahead and do it. 'God,' he thought he loved her in that instant. He withdrew a little then shoved hard.

"Ahhh ... ungh!" Lana grunted.

Jason watched closely the pained look on her face. He had indeed broken through and his cock sank another inch inside her. Her pussy was so tight it felt like a soft velvety glove squeezing his dick without end. He stayed perfectly still, watching Lana's face. He hoped he hadn't hurt her too bad.

"You okay," he finally said.

"Yeah ... god, that fuckin' hurt," Lana decried.

"Should I ..."

"Just give me a minute," Lana interrupted him. "Shit, you feel like a fuckin' bat inside me!"

He had never heard her swear so much and worried he had hurt her terribly. He did like she wanted and remained perfectly still. Jason finally felt her shift a little beneath him. It felt like she was trying to get used to having a huge cock buried in her cunt.

"Okay, Jason. But go slowly please," Lana implored.

Jason did just that. He withdrew slightly then eased forward again. His cockhead still met some resistance as her womb opened up to accept the large intruder. Nothing had ever reached this part of her before and he reveled in knowing he was exploring new ground within her pussy. He pushed several more inches into her until he heard her moan loudly again. He stopped and waited before going further.

"Oh, geez," Lana fussed. "How much more of that damn thing you got?" she asked testily.

"A bit more," Jason informed.

He pushed once more when she was relaxed and nudged up against something else. He knew from previous fucking that he had reached her cervix. Jason did not try to go further. He started to withdraw but even that brought moans and groans from Lana.