The Cherry Poppers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay, babe?" he asked, with only an inch or two inside her.

"Yeah ... do it, Jason. Fuck me ... but go slow..."

He did, working in slow long strokes. Each one got slightly easier despite her incredible tightness. Her pussy was lubing and stretching to accommodate the big cock probing her depths. Lana couldn't believe the incredible feeling of fullness. He felt like he was up into her stomach.

Slowly she started to encourage his movements. Her legs wrapped around his waist and entreated him to go faster. Jason was glad he had cum earlier. There was no way he would have even survived this long. He'd have cum before making her know the tremendous joys and pleasures of intercourse.

Their pace quickened until Jason was fucking her with steady strong thrusts. He was still doing it in long strokes but now they were making Lana moan with pleasure. Her hands on his back, along with her legs, urged his movements further. Jason answered by pumping harder.

"Oh, god," Lana growled. "That feels incredible. So good ... so damn good ..."

Jason could feel his own balls recharging with desire to release. Fucking this beautiful woman was the best he had ever known. She clung to him like an accepting extension of himself. Like a dance partner in tune with his every move. They fucked in a near perfect rhythm. Lana's words egged him on even more.

"Oh, babe ... you're going to make me cum. Oh, fuck, Jason. Make me cum ... Make me cum on your big dick ...," Lana effused.

Jason increased yet again his pounding of her pussy. He couldn't tell that this was a woman minutes before that had never done this. His own climax boiled in his balls as he pumped his cock into her. Lana matched him, pushing her cunt into every stroke.

"Oh, fuck ... I'm there ...Ahhh ...!" she roared.

An atomic bomb seemed to go off in her brain. She had never felt anything close to this before. Her pussy was spasming and clutching his cock like a boa constrictor. Her mind seemed to melt from the intensity of the bliss racing in all directions in her body. Her cum made her cunt even juicer as she arched her back into his thrusts and screamed.

"Fuck!" Lana yelled.

Now that Lana had made it, and made it so big, Jason couldn't hold back any longer. As he listened to her orgasm, he grunted loudly, and pumped her full of cum as his cock seemed to spew his seed non-stop into her incredibly tight pussy.

"Oh, shit," Jason gasped.

Lana's climax seemed to go on forever as she felt him bury his cock inside her and release his cum. The hot liquid ignited her passion further and she groaned beneath him. Only when his cock had stopped oozing cum did they both relax in a wonderful afterglow. Lana clung to Jason as he rested on his elbows trying not to crush her. He was close enough though to feel her nipples poking his bare chest. Her erratic breathing made her nipples scribe lines in his skin back and forth.

"Oh, god, Jason. That was incredible," Lana gasped.

"It sure was," Jason agreed.

"Thank you," Lana said.

"I'm the one that should be thanking you," Jason stated.

"No, babe. You made my first time perfect like I knew you would," Lana explained.

"You're the amazing one," Jason affirmed. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah ... I think ... it hurt like hell initially, but then got better and better. I feel sore but not too bad, I think," Lana offered.

Jason was softening and finally extracted his spent cock from deep inside Lana.

"Oh, Geez, it feels strange now with your cock gone," Lana mused.

Jason slid off the back seat so he could kneel beside her. He kissed her passionately for several minutes. They couldn't keep up the kissing though for long, as they were still fighting for air from the recent fuck.

"That was fantastic, babe," Jason said, stroking the side of her face and smiling at her.

"You were wonderful, Jason," Lana stated, her cute dimpled cheeks making him stare at her lovely face and into her eyes.

They decided to head back to her dorm. Within a minute or two they were dressed and on the road back to school. They snuggled on the ride back and kissed often. Lana's hand occasional held or teased the recovering bulge in his pants.

When they got back to the dorm, it was late, but that didn't keep them from making out on her bed. Since Carey was away, she asked Jason to spend the night, which he gladly accepted. She was sore, but more than willing, and he fucked her once more before they fell asleep. It was a fast and furious screwing and both came to glorious, explosive climaxes at the end. Jason dumped his second load of cum into Lana's recently opened cunt.

As they lay spooning together afterwards, he thought, 'Oh, my god. That's my first.' Then he chastised itself for even thinking that at a time like this. He felt too much for Lana to cheapen what they had done and what she had just given him with thoughts of the stupid contest.