The Cleaning Crew

Story Info
A manager makes a deal with the new cleaning crew.
15.4k words
4.71
60.2k
133
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is a sex story not a plot driven story with great characters.***

I was never one to look or stare at girls for an excessive period of time. I thought girls and then women should be treated equally and bought into the whole equal rights stuff too. If I did see a hot girl I would glance like every other man and then go about my day. I never saw the need for catcalling or being a general ass to the other gender of the species. I like to be treated with respect and I did the same with other people. I guess that's why I was put in charge.

I took a job at warehouse in the downtown part of the city and was promoted quickly as I was switched to the night shift. It was in a bad neighborhood and the crime rate was pretty high too. We had security and a gated fence; the building was a safe as could be. It had nice grass in the front and a well-maintained atmosphere that the people in the area liked. It was mainly because the warehouse was the sole provider of decent jobs and the tax revenue was badly needed in the area.

The promotion to the night manager put me in charge of the restocking the inventory bins,and also the cleaning crew for the front offices. It was an easy job and I loved it. There were fewer jobs that paid anywhere near to my salary and the unemployment rate was high with businesses moving out of the city.

My performance reviews were always the highest and my crew of five guys worked great with each other. I had no issues with my staff, and I kept a laid-back approach to being boss. I knew I could replace each guy I had with another guy in a day, but I enjoyed working with a crew that was dedicated, competent and fun to be around.

It was my third year of being boss that really changed things. The cleaning staff for the front offices were Mexicans. I had one of my coworkers do the translating and give them the instructions of what to clean and how it needed to be done; not that they needed the instructions as there were never any issues with them. The crew did an amazing job and there was never an issue either.

When the cleaning crew did not come one night, I emailed my boss the next day. It was odd and by the next day we found out that the company was gone as all the workers were rounded up in an immigration sweep. I was then told the following day that the new cleaning crew would be reporting to me and that I was to tell them what was to be done.

I showed up to a black girl waiting for me in my office. What caught my attention was how she looked. Now some men love asses and some love breasts. I kinda am a mix between the two though. This girl looked about thirty, but her body told another story, a much younger, tighter story.

She introduced herself as Tanisha and I shook her hand acting like a gentleman. She was light skinned and had long straight hair and was almost as tall as me. I figured she was here for the cleaning job as my crew was not going anywhere in this job market and the only positions were for cleaning.

I tried my best to look at her eyes and not her body. Her shirt held back a nice firm set of tits that were clearly on display with her low-cut top. When I walked with her to the front offices, my eyes wandered to her ass. It was both tight and round. The dark leggings she wore seemed to hug every inch of her butt and she had curves that gave me an instant erection.

I showed her what needed to be cleaned and what was expected. The only thing different from this crew was that I was now tasked with making sure the new crew had legal status. I just asked for the identification of her crew this time.

Tanisha had a crew of three and not the normal five that the other's crew had. I wondered if they had enough people, but I assumed they knew that when they took the job. I just decided to make sure to check their work before the end of my shift to see if they were going to pull off a five-person job with just three of them including Tanisha.

***

It was Monday and Tanisha's crew was scheduled to work. I only met Tanisha and was wondering how a crew of three was going to do the job of five. I remember seeing the Mexican's work and knew they took no breaks and worked their asses off. I wasted a week of my guys doing some of the cleaning and did not want to fall behind on my own tasks that needed to be done.

I walked to the front and saw Tanisha. Her breasts were almost hanging out as she wore a tank top that barely covered anything. I had no idea why a girl with a big chest would go without a bra, but at that moment, I did not care. Her leggings were tight, and her curves were eye candy for all those who saw her. Her cleavage was almost calling out to my eyes as I just wanted to look at it.

I walked around and saw another girl pushing a broom and noticed that the other girl was in her mid thirties maybe and cute. Both she and Tanisha had a caramel skin tone with short straightened hair. Each of them had a tank top on that showed off more skin then I would see in most magazines.

I smiled and waved not trying to stare as I saw the third girl walking towards me. She was young, much younger than my thirty years, but not go to jail young. Her skin tone was a lighter shade of caramel and was a few inches shorter than me. I thought maybe twenty or twenty-two tops. My head did a double take as she was not just cute, but super cute. She had her hair straight like the other girls, except her hair was much longer and held in a ponytail. She had high cheek bones and a face that could easily pass for a model.

I was enthralled by her face, but I quickly looked down and saw that her shirt held back an impressive set of breasts. They must have been huge and her small frame only made them appear even larger. She was wearing a simple t-shirt, but I could easily tell that she was well endowed and just as big as Tanisha. With her small frame her breast appeared to be massive for her. Although she did not flaunt her chest, there was no hiding it either as the shirt she was wearing pushed out from her breasts.

I waved to her not wanting to stare as I felt that she was the hottest black girl I had ever seen. I was never into black girls before, but something about her made me need to see more. I took a few steps and then turned around to see her ass. She had on sweatpants and I could clearly see that her ass was something amazing too. It had the most perfect curve to it and while being wide but not fat.

I then saw Tanisha walk up to me. "Hey! Mr. Boss man."

I stopped and gave a her a confused look as I was never called boss man and did not know what she needed from me. What I did do was make sure I did not stare too long at her breasts as they bounced all over the place as she hurried towards me.

"You mind if we cut out early? We got someplace to be."

I am a punctual worker and everyone in my crew was the same. I enjoyed working with guys who held the same work ethic as me, but if something came up I never once said no, but she was not one of my crew. She was the cleaning staff who sort of operated on their own. I was just in charge of making sure stuff got done and they did not steal anything.

"I guess...I mean as long as everything is cleaned."

"Ohhhh...yeah. We got that shit," she said while giving me a no worry look.

"Okay then. If you get done early, then I don't see a reason why you can't leave," I said thinking that the other crew never asked to leave, but then wondered if it was a language thing.

When the crew did leave, I got a better look at the younger girl as she walked by. Her breasts bounced with ever step and her ass swayed in unison with her steps. I let my thoughts drift to what she would look like naked and then felt a twinge of an erection from it.

I gave her a big smile and was shocked when she returned it. The other girls did the same and then my eyes wandered to their asses as the leggings they were wearing gave me masturbation fantasies.

My crew needed my hand moving equipment with the forklift and then I needed to piss. Before I got done the morning shift was just about to head in and I wanted to see what the cleaning crew missed. I had a feeling something was not done. I did not want my guys to do the work and for fucks sake, I was not going to be cleaning up.

I walked to the front offices and saw that the bathrooms were missed, and all the trash was not thrown away. It was picked up but not put in the dumpster like it was supposed to be. I knew I told Tanisha that and now I had to do it myself. I quickly grabbed a cart to haul away the twelve bags of trash and then tossed it.

As I was heading out, I saw Joe who I knew owed me a favor from a month ago when I gave him a day off and did not charge him. I called on that favor to get the bathroom cleaned and then figured how I was going to handle Tanisha tomorrow.

***

The next day I figured I would confront Tanisha about what her crew missed. It was the end of the month and my crew would not have the time to pick up the slack. I was not about to waste one of my men or myself cleaning shitty toilets and dusting.

When Tanisha walked in, I was on the phone and I could see her walk past my office. My office was plexiglass on all four sides and in the center of the warehouse. I finished the conversation and then headed towards the front offices to confront Tanisha.

I did not see the other girls but saw Tanisha in one of the offices dumping the trash into a large trash bin. She turned around quickly looking at me shocked that I was there. "Ohhhh...you need something?"

I spoke in a clear voice and making eye contact as she was wearing another low-cut tank top with all of her cleavage showing. "Yeah. You left yesterday and did not empty the trash. Also, the bathrooms were not cleaned."

"We can't be cleaning the bathrooms. We will be getting out too late if we do them. Your crew is going to have to do it," she said looking kind of pissed that I was mentioning it.

"Nooo. On the contract it clearly stated that the bathrooms needed to be cleaned. All of them too, and that means the executive bathrooms and the sales bathrooms as well as the front office bathrooms. And then there is the trash that needs to be put in the dumpster at the end of the day."

I kept my cool knowing that Tanisha did not have enough people and that she was going to have to work extra to get everything done. The other crew of Mexicans never once left a mess and Tanisha would have to hire another person if not two or three people.

"We can't be staying late every day. We got to be out by seven and the bathrooms will put us into eight or even nine. You got to give us more money then."

"Sorry. You negotiated your contract with operations, I am just the night manager. I report to him, and if it doesn't get done then I have to tell him."

She put down the trash bin and then gave me a defeated look. "So, you gonna tell that we ain't cleaning the bathrooms? You telling bout yesterday when it didn't get cleaned?"

I thought about telling my boss and then decided against it last night. He saw me as a problem solver, and I solved it by having Joe clean it. I was not going to make a habit out of it though. I then gave her a stern look. "It got clean by one of my guys, but tonight you have to clean them."

"So, what you want tonight?" she asked, giving me a look of frustration back.

"Tonight? I want you to get it clean," I answered still not knowing what she wanted.

"We can't. So, you want something from me? You want me to suck your white dick or something?"

I didn't know how to respond to her offer. My mind could not process that a girl as hot as Tanisha was just willing to suck my cock. My mouth just answered without thought. "Excuse me?"

Tanisha gave a smile as if she caught me. "You heard me. Let me suck your white dick and we can call it even. That way you don't give me shit about you cleaning the bathrooms."

I saw the look of sincerity on her face like she really meant to offer that. I did not dream of ever getting my dick sucked by a member of a cleaning crew and now the offer was in front of me. My mind scrambled to find a reason to say no, but I haven't had my cock sucked since my Janet broke up with me two years ago.

Tanisha stepped forward and I hesitated in speaking. She put her hand on my chest and then looked into my eyes with pure lust. "You ever have a black girl suck on your cock?"

The door was open and when I felt her hand on my chest, I knew I was going to get head from her. I shook my head no as I never once dated or even considered dating a black girl nor was I ever with one. It didn't matter now as I saw that Tanisha was going to change my mind.

"Oh, you're going to love my big black lips on your white cock. Going to make you cum so fucking hard too," she said as she knelt on her knees.

I watched as she unzipped my pants as I felt my member gain life quickly as if it was hit with shock paddles. Tanisha pulled down my pants hard as I felt my dick flop free. She then looked up at me as she now had her hand on the base of my manhood. "Ohhh. You got a nice dick too."

I then felt her lips kissing the tip and then felt the warm wet sensation on the crown as she began to suck on it. The immediate sensation of a girl's lips on my dick sent shudders of pleasure throughout my body. Tingles of sexual energy filled my brain as I felt her go further down on my shaft.

The blood in my body rushed into my male organ making it firm and long for her. I felt her hand on my base as she gave me slow short strokes from the base while her mouth moved from the other direction meeting her hands in the middle. It was like a hand job and blowjob at the same time.

With her mouth forming a tight seal, my eyes rolled back in bliss as I then heard the distinct sound of a girl giving a blowjob. The sounds of slurping from her mouth as I felt her wet soft lips against my sensitive skin made me sigh deeply in ecstasy.

I did not care who heard or saw as Tanisha worked on my shaft and helmet like a champion, back and forth and then every so often her tongue dug into my pee slit like it was searching for my precum. She then moved her tongue around my head before sliding it down the underside of my shaft.

The relaxing sexual sensation of her lips bringing my need to release was like nothing else in the world. I felt the throbbing of my dick each time her lips touched my tip. When she moved back down on me it was like I was making love to her mouth. It was so sexually amazing I wanted it to last forever.

The more Tanisha worked on my knob, the more I felt the urge to spill my seed in her mouth. I could feel the build up of my orgasm coming strong and her lips were only adding to it. I looked down to see her massive melons moving as she sucked on my cock like a champ.

Her hand was stroking me fast as her mouth caved in to form a tight suction. The spit in her mouth lubricating her hand while her lips and mouth rubbed over my crown each time stimulating it. I was in heaven as I felt her hand pleasing my shaft while her lips rubbed on my cock tip.

"Ohhhhhh. FUCK," I cried out as I felt my orgasm quickly approaching.

I wanted to hold out. I wanted the sensation of her mouth on my prick to last forever but I felt my balls churning and preparing its reward. I looked down to only see her sucking away and not caring that my member was swelling up for its creamy finish.

I did not want to be an ass and decided to warn her. "I am close. I am gonna cum."

Tanisha looked up at me and then continued to suck. I knew she was going to let me finish in her mouth and then wanted to do something that I thought about the moment I saw her. I reached down to cup one of her tits. My hand instantly felt the soft pillow feel of soft natural breast.

"OHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loud as the urge to release came faster than I realized when my hands held onto her large hangers. My whole body was rigid and tight as it became engulfed in my orgasm.

The sensation of my cock pumping my creamy orgasm was amazing as her lips were still firmly pressed and moving against my shaft, like she was coaxing all of my sperm from the confines of my testicles as my mouth stayed open in a constant moan. I put my hand against the wall as I was about to fall over as my body relaxed as the last of my cum was properly drained into her mouth.

Tanisha licked my sensitive tip cleaning up the last few drops of my seed as she then stood up and looked at me smiling. "Damm...you had a lot of cum. I hope this covers the bathroom."

"Ohhhh...yes. I will have one of my guys clean it today."

"Mmmmm...you best be cleaning it from now on," she replied with her head tilted a little as she showed a bit of attitude.

"From now on? Wait...I thought it was just for today."

"Ohhh no you didn't. I sucked your white cock and swallowed your fucking cum. You are gonna clean those bathrooms every day," she answered back quick with a tone of anger.

I knew I could get one of my guys to cover, but everyday was going to be hard. And I knew if my guys complained that they had to clean the bathrooms I could get in trouble. Then I thought that getting head everyday would be the best thing ever too.

"Today yeah...but not forever. Unless you are going to be giving me head everyday."

"I ain't sucking your white dick every day," she shot back as I saw her face become ever more pissed off.

I quickly thought of a good compromise as I wanted something out of this if I needed to bribe one of my men. "Well, you need to give me head at least once a week."

The idea of getting weekly head was worth the bribes it would take to have one of my guys cleaning the bathrooms and I was still feeling the euphoria of getting a blowjob. I quickly looked at Tanisha and thought that she was hot and getting a blowjob from her was worth it.

Tanisha walked up to me and looked up at me. I could smell sex and her perfume on her. "Fridays. I will suck your white cock on Fridays...but you clean the bathrooms everyday."

"Deal."

She smiled at me wide and walked past me. She was a foot into the hallway and stopped. She had a big grin on her face too. "Guess you like a black girl sucking on your white dick."

I could not help but smile and walked away knowing she was right. I also knew that I had to convince one of my guys that they would be responsible for cleaning the bathrooms in the front. The idea of sharing Tanisha also came to me, but I was not going to spill the beans to my crew that I was getting my dick sucked in exchange for it.

As the night progressed, I called Joe into my office and decided to give him something in exchange for bathroom duty. I know he liked to leave early so I decided to change his schedule in return for letting him leave an hour early everyday. I would clock him out early, but he was going to clean the bathroom everyday. I made it seem like I had the cleaning crew doing other things and wanted him to bust his ass for an hour in exchange for leaving early.

Joe easily agreed to the idea that he would now be cleaning the front bathrooms during his break and that he could leave early everyday. His pay would not be changed, and I made it seem like I was letting him work through his lunch. He left happy and I was too as I thought about Tanisha sucking me off on Fridays.

***

It was Friday and I made sure I did not jerk off for two whole days. I had trouble sleeping and all my focus was on getting off. I normally jerked off when I got home or before I went to work and now all I could do was think about Tanisha sucking my dick. The memory of her swallowing my cum and the euphoria of releasing into her mouth was enough to give me an erection.

I saw the cleaning crew walk in and decided to wait awhile before getting my payment. Joe was happy to leave an hour early everyday and never questioned why I offered it to him. The idea of getting head again was the only thing I could think about now.