The Cleaning Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Vonna come towards me about a half hour into their shift. She was wearing a light grey tube top that did nothing other than show off her giant jugs. I stared at her tits as they bounced up and down as she walked towards me. Her leggings defined her hips and ass and when she got into my office, I could not help but smile knowing that I fucked her.

"You need help with something?" I asked, thinking that a door was locked or one of their machines had broken down.

"I just came to tell you that we will be outta here on time today and Tanisha said she doesn't need your guy to clean the bathrooms either. That and since she doesn't need your guy, she said the deal is off."

"Well, I guess that means I only have the deal with you then," I said in a hushed, conservative tone not to sound pompous or glaring that I was going to fuck her next Friday.

"Yeah well, I am still pissed off for you busting your white nut in me last time. I told you I am not on the pill and you go nutting in me thinking nothing is going to happen."

I wanted to smile badly as I remembered how amazing it felt to dump my load in her but decided to take a nice approach. "I am sorry. I will not do it again. It did feel good though," I replied, knowing that I was going to do it again and again.

"Not about feeling good. I can't be gettin' pregnant. I can't afford shit right now and you go blowing your load in me like that."

I was now standing right near her, massaging her shoulders and feeling her soft skin in my hands. I moved my mouth close to her ear. "I felt you cum when I did. I know you liked it."

"Ohhhh," she moaned slightly from my massage as she lowered her head. "I can't. I can't have you cum in me."

"Just admit you came hard from it," I said, coaxing the truth about her orgasm from me ejaculating deep in her. I wanted her to admit her dirty thoughts.

"Ohhh fuck...Ohhhh fuck it felt good. It was a lot too...Ohhh fuck it was a lot," she moaned as I kept rubbing her shoulders and arms, feeling her body go weak in my hands.

I leaned in close again, kissing her ear and earlobe as I could smell the faint smell of perfume and lotion. "It will feel good again too."

I then pulled her top down, letting her big tits spill out. I then moved behind her, pushing the bulge in my pants against her leggings to feel how hard I was.

She turned her head, not fighting back or pulling up her top to cover her hanging tits. "We can't...we can't do this." Her weak-willed voice gave out as I knew she wanted it but could not admit it.

"I have to. You got me too excited. I need to fuck you badly, more than anything in the world. Trust me, you will love it. I bet you're wet too," I said as I pulled her leggings down to see her wearing a black thong that was wedged in the crack of her ass.

"Ohhh fuck...you need to put on a condom or pull out," Vonna cooed again as she offered no resistance to me pulling her thong down, exposing her bare ass to me.

"You know I can't do that baby. You know I am going to cum deep in you," I said as I pulled my pants down quickly, freeing my cock. I could see the lust in her eyes. My dick was already dripping precum.I could not admit to her that I was horny as hell and I found her so damn beautiful that I would have done anything for her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck...is it going to be a lot? I can't believe we are doing this," she moaned again and deeper, arching her back while pushing her ass towards me.

I couldn't believe that we were going to fuck again and that she was not putting up a real fight about me unloading my seed in her. I figured she was turned on and wet, but I did not know if it was me finishing in her or just the sex. What I did know was that my balls were nice and full, and I wanted to fuck her badly.

I rubbed the tip of my cock against her ass and then moved her legs open more so I could get a better angle of entering her. I pushed her ass cheeks apart to see her dark brown anal ring and the pussy that I was going to fuck. I placed the helmet of my cock right at her dark lips and pushed in.

With a strong but not forceful push, I was in deep quickly. I could feel that she was wet, not just wet but wet enough that I could notice easily. I pulled out after quickly pushing deep to thrust again feeling her body quiver again.

I reached to her shoulders and pulled her torso up and reached around her body to hold her tits in my hand. My mouth grazed against her ear again as I felt the soft and full tits of hers in my hands. "Did you cum when I came? Did you like feeling me cum deep in you."

"Yessss...I came so hard when you did. Ohhhfuckkkk I came so God damn hard," Vonna moaned out as I squeezed her tits, feeling the soft pillowy texture of her breasts.

I pushed in and out again and again, feeling her pussy contract on me. She was breathing hard as I held onto her tits, squeezing and releasing them as if I was pumping them up. I banged my waist against her ass, letting it take the thrusts with pride as my cock speared into her love nest with almost a slippery slurp from her wetness.

"You liked it when I fucked you hard? You liked knowing I came deep in you while you were not on the pill?" I said, knowing I was pushing the limits but figured I need to see how dirty she wanted it.

"Ohhhh FUCKKKK. I came so God Dammn hard...fuckkkk. Fuck me! Slap my ass and fuck me!" she demanded as her voice went from demure to a strong tone.

I let go of her tits and slapped her ass, feeling her ass was able to take it. I then slapped it again with a stronger hit, listening to the sound of my hand on her flesh. My body was still pounding away at her ass as my manhood was feeling more of her female contractions of pleasure.

I could see a slight redness to her thick ass and then grabbed her hips. I was going full speed now as I bounced my waist against her ass. I was spearing her sex hole with long, deep, fast thrusts while feeling her love tunnel coat my shaft with her slimy pleasure. I felt a few of her orgasms but kept slamming home deep in her love nest for all I was worth.

She turned her head to look at me. I could see the dark lust in her eyes. I knew I had now found her desire for a hard fucking. "Ohhh fuckkk yesss! You are fucking that black pussy now. You gonna show me what that white cock can do?"

"Ahhh yes...I love that pussy," I moaned as I was still slamming hard against her back side. My member was like a piston into her love sheath now. I could feel her contractions, but it didn't matter as I was not going to be stopped or slowed down by her orgasms.

"That's it...fuck that pussy...fuck ITT!" Vonna cried out as I continued spearing into her as the sounds of our bodies slapping grew louder and more intense.

I slapped her ass again and again as she turned to look at me smiling from it. "You gonna nut in that black cunt? You gonna fuck a baby into my black pussy?"

I nodded my head unable to talk. I was close, real close. My need to finish was like a train approaching the station. My cock was pulsing like a heartbeat as I knew I was only a few pumps from delivering a knockout blow to her reproductive system too.

Vonna smiled wide and my heart beat faster from it. "Do it baby...fucking knock me up."

I had no idea what changed in her, but I could not stop. My cock was at critical mass and my orgasm was there. My mouth did nothing but stay open as my body was shaking. I was taken back by her words and her smile. All I could do was nod and accept that I as going to spill my fertile sperm in the hottest black girl.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," I moaned as I saw her hold her smile and push back. My orgasm took hold of me and I was frozen in pure bliss as my man rod was firmly planted deep in her and unleashing a strong torrent of baby making sperm in her.

I felt her vaginal muscles contract and hold me as I knew we were both orgasming at the same time, while my male swimmers were trying to find an egg nestled in her womb. I wanted to speak but could not do anything other than give out a soft, weak moan of pleasurable acceptance that I was finishing inside a girl who was unprotected.

"Good boy. You fucking came in me deep again," she purred as I fell back in my office chair like before unable to move.

"I thought...I thought you did not want me too," I said, confused to her needs as she was against it one minute and for it the next.

She pulled back her pussy lips as I could see only a small amount of my pearly spunk at the entrance of her sex. "Figured you were going to do it anyway. That and I came really hard last time."

"So, you are okay with me cumming in you?"

"You're paying for the clinic if something happens, so enjoy it," she answered as she pulled up her thong seemingly unworried that my seed might leak out later.

"I don't care. I will pay for whatever you want. Fuck...I came so good."

"You really like my pussy that much?"

"Pussy? More than that. I think you are fucking beautiful. I swear, I love everything about you," I answered, finally admitting that I did have a crush on her but not caring as I wanted her to know that I really did think she was gorgeous.

She smiled again making my heart skip a beat again. "I didn't think you had a thing for black girls. You are sweet."

"I didn't think you had a thing for white guys," I replied back quickly, returning her broad smile with one of my own.

I had no idea if she was into me, the fact that I was white or even just wanted a hard fuck. I knew nothing about her other than she worked at the plant after this. She did say that she was hurting for money, but so was everyone else. I figured she might tell me, or she might tell me that this was the last time.

"Never really thought about fucking a white guy till I came here. It doesn't matter to me though. I just thought you might want some dirty talk."

"Never really thought about it. I can talk dirty back if you want me to, but just being with you is enough for me."

I knew I could say dirty things to her, but I also knew that she was hot enough that words did not matter to me. Although I was not going to admit it,I thought about getting her pregnant more than I did her skin color.

"You're sweet. I did like you slapping my ass though, I don't mind if we keep doing that."

I heard the door close from the front and then turned to see Tanisha coming towards us. The warehouse was empty and quiet. The door was just loud enough for both of us to hear it. Tanisha was still about a hundred feet from my office but Vonna was still noticeably topless with her giant melons hanging out for even a persona hundred feet away to see.

"Shit. I got to get going," Vonna quipped as she pulled her top over her head, finally covering herself.

"She gonna be pissed?"

"Nah...she knows we are fucking," she said as she adjusted her leggings.

"What? How does she know?" I shot back, wondering how she found out.

"When I told her that she didn't have to suck your cock anymore, she knew I was fucking you," Vonna answered as she quickly fixed her top, making sure her tits were properly covered. They were still hanging down, but they were covered.

"You said that she said the deal was off."

"Not really. I told her that you said she didn't have to suck your dick anymore."

"Why?"

"You're a smart boy, you figure it out," she replied with her big warm smile as she walked out of my office.

I watched her walk away and my eyes just gazed upon her ass in the leggings until she left my view. I was exhausted from sex and yet invigorated again from it. It was like I was drained and filled with energy at the same time. All I knew was that Vonna was walking away with my cum deep in her.

The day wore on and I did not get a chance to see her or Tanisha again. I figured they were cleaning up front. When my crew began picking orders I got into my own routine. It was just another day after what happened although I had the memory of what happened and the relaxation of not needing to masturbate.

I was home and then at work the next day. I found that I did not even need to watch porn or touch myself in anyway. It was like I was on a new drug and its name was Vonna. I kept thinking about how Vonna looked and how I was going to get to fuck her. To me, it was like winning the lottery without the money though.

***

Getting the door unlocked I saw the three girls and smiled making sure I looked at Vonna when I did. She was wearing a simple black t-shirt and leggings today. I loved how she wore leggings all the time and how it just showcased her rump. It was not overly big, but it had definite meat on it and had the shape any man would want.

The three quickly came in and I saw all three give me a smile, but it was Vonna that gave me a devious smirk. I figured she was going to come by later and let me fuck her. I knew it was just a matter of them getting started before she would have the time to come up to my office and be with me.

They walked through the warehouse and into the front offices to start their morning cleaning ritual. I had an hour to kill and nothing to do as my work was all caught up. I pulled out my phone and just relaxed with games and video clips.

I heard the back door close and in an empty warehouse it was enough to jar my attention from my phone. I looked up to see Vonna walking towards me and my heart pounded knowing she was going to see me, and I was going to fuck her.

Her tits bounced as she walked, and all my thoughts were on how I loved her body, from her wide hips to her massive set of tits. She had curves like a real woman and was not fat either. She had her hair down and straightened and her face had a slight smile to it.

My door was open, and she walked in looking right at me. "We got to be quick. I have a lot to do after this."

"Okay...I can be quick," I answered back, thinking that a quickie was just what I needed.

She turned around and lowered her leggings and thong panties revealing her rounded ass to me like it was a prize that I won and was ready to be taken. I normally need a little work up to get my erection started, but the sight and knowledge that I was about to fuck her again was all I needed.

I stood staring at her bare ass, thinking of how hot she looked and what it was going to feel like. Her well shaped ass was free of blemishes and just looked perfect to me. My erection was already set to enter her, and she was arching her back and opening her legs ready to be entered by me.

I shifted up to her and aimed my tip at her love nest and then slipped in feeling her snug warmth envelop my shaft. "Ohhh fuckkk, yes," I muttered as I pushed deep.

Vonna turned her head and gave me a cute smile. "Mmmm, yes. You're nice and hard for me. Now fuck me and get me off."

I gripped her hips and then slammed home inside her wet sex feeling the wonderful sensation of being inside of her. I knew she did not want it slow and I was not about to disappoint her. I just held on and slammed my hips against her like she wanted it.

"Ohhhyess...fuck yes...fuck that pussy," Vonna moaned as she turned her head, looking down as I was fucking her like she wanted.

My body was flailing against hers as her ass absorbed my blows. My prick was piercing deep in her with each buck of my hips. I felt her cunt muscles closing too and loved that she was getting pleasure from it. I did not know if I should slap her ass or just keep pulling her body towards me as I pushed forward into her so we could keep colliding.

"Mmmmfuck..fuck...fuck. Love that white fucking cock of yours...fuck yes...fuck that pussy baby!" she moaned as I felt her pussy muscles spasm hard, almost making it hard for me to push.

I was not slowing down and just kept banging my body against her ass, feeling it take the abuse easily. My own member was throbbing, and it felt amazing. I could feel her orgasms closing and releasing each time. I was going so fast and hard that I was just pushing through her love tunnel as it collapsed too.

"Ohhhyess...fuck yes...Fuckkk...yes," Vonna moaned loud again and again as I continued to plow through her pussy with no intentions of stopping until I was finished.

"Ohhh...rrrr," I moaned as she turned her head quickly looking at me.

"You fucking dirty white boy...you gonna nut in my black cunt? You gonnaaaa..." At that moment I couldn't hang on any longer. I just felt my body go stiff as I slammed into her and held it.

"OHHHH fuckkkkk. Mmmmmm...yesss," she moaned loud and then lowered her voice to a soothing one. My cock was erupting, and my mouth dropped. I could feel my orgasm just pumping away inside of her.

I looked at her and saw her smiling. I still had my erection deep in her love nest and was just letting my sperm flow uninhibited in her body like it was perfectly okay to flood her womb with my DNA. I was feeling the utter sense of sexual pleasure as my orgasm was there and my cock was doing its job inside of her.

"Feel good?" she asked, still smiling.

"You have no idea," I answered, not wanting to admit that she was the best fuck I ever had.

"I hope you liked it. I even got a little freaky with you," she commented as she moved away from me, finally letting my dick pop out into the open air still leaking a few drop of cum from the tip.

"Tomorrow I might want you to slap my ass a bit. I will let you know," she said, giving me a mischievous look.

When I kissed her lips goodbye, I was pleasantly surprised that she opened her mouth, letting me tongue kiss her like what we were doing was really something more. She then pulled back smiling.

I watched her walk off thinking that having her everyday was going to be the best thing ever. The sight of her ass walking was hypnotic as all I thought about was fucking her again and again. The door closed to the front offices as she was going to work as my thoughts of her were already going towards tomorrow.

****

I plan on adding more when I am out of ideas and just want to write sex with no real plot.