The Cleaning Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of hours, I got enough done that I could wander to the front without my crew needing me for anything. Friday was also a laid-back day and having it on this day seemed perfect the more I thought about it.

I walked up front to see the younger girl vacuuming. I still did not know her name, or any of the other girl's names either. What I did notice was that she had on tight grey leggings that showed every subtle curve of her ass. She had a perfectly tight ass, but it was also pushed out to show off the curvature of it. It was both wide and tight making it just the perfect shaped ass.

I walked past her smiling at her and then let my eyes wander to her massive chest. The two globes that hung down were both massive and amazing. She had a small frame and the tits she had were mouth watering. Her tight white top seemed to struggle holding in her breasts and her nipples were clearly showing as they pointed out from the fabric. I wanted to stare at them longer, but I also wanted to see Tanisha for what she was going to do for me, or to me.

The urge to say hi came to me, but I did not know what to say past that. I also did not want to make it any weirder than it was since I was only there to get a blowjob from her boss. I still could not help but look at her young body and how it was petite and yet had the curves where it mattered.

"You looking for me?" I heard as I then saw Tanisha step out from one of the offices and catch me looking at the other girl.

"Yeah," I said, not wanting to mention about the reason for me being in the front.

I took a few steps forward and she motioned with her hands to enter the office she was in. "Figured you would be here soon."

I stepped in and she gave me an annoyed look. "Bet that white cock is already hard too," she said in the most nonchalant tone like the act was no big deal.

With the door still open, she pulled up one of the chairs that faced the desk and then sat down. With her eyes on me, she reached for my zipper. "You need to cum quick. And, I got things to do."

"I will try," I answered, not really caring as I had the urgent need to cum.

She gave me a disapproving look like I was bothering her. "Best you try hard. Can't be sucking that white thing all night."

Before I could say anything, she had my member out in her hand. Within seconds her dark lips were giving life to my dick. I could feel the soft yet hard pressure of her lips and then the wetness of her tongue as she went down on my shaft quick.

My eyes closed as I felt her mouth just collapse around my organ as she devoured it quickly. I had blowjobs in the past, but Tanisha was not like anything I ever experienced before. I could feel my cock swell hard and pulse just as quick when she swallowed me like she was a sword swallower.

"OHHHH fuckkkk," I moaned as I gave into the intimate pleasure of having a girl give me oral pleasure.

Back and forth her mouth went down the length of my shaft, then she began to stroke the bottom half as she was now stroking me. I felt her tongue pressing on the underside of my member and then felt it swirl around my helmet.

The intensity was building up and all I felt was my dick getting both a hand job and blowjob at the same time. Tanisha was not getting sloppy with her spit either as she was concentrating on using her tongue around my tip.

The idea of holding out was impossible as Tanisha was making sure I got off and got off quick. I could feel the pressure of my orgasm building. Like a train coming into a station, I could sense the impending finish that was about to happen. My body was getting tight and my toes were curling up as I felt my need to orgasm was coming on faster and faster.

"OHHHHHH...I am going to cum," I warned her as I was past the point of no return. My orgasm was going to happen and it was a big one as my muscles froze in place and my cock swelled up.

Tanisha moved all the way down on my manhood. She was deep throating me as I just let go and ejaculated. "Ohhhhhhh," I moaned loud as I felt my cum just releasing from my dick as I felt the pleasure of my orgasm take over.

I heard Tanisha gulp and then do it again as she held firm with her nose pressing against my pubic bone. The pleasure of spewing my cum in her mouth was giving me a relaxed sensation that washed over me. I was both tired and feeling the euphoric high of orgasming at the same time.

"Oh, God that was good," I stated as I finally pulled away and put my member away.

"Jesus Christ...you fucking came a lot."

"It felt good though. I will see you next week," I said as I knew I needed to hold in the smile from her swallowing a few days worth of sperm.

I left the front feeling weak and yet good at the same time. I felt like taking a nap, the orgasm was so good, but I figured I would end the day doing paperwork and leave the other stuff to my crew.

Joe did as I expected him to do and cleaned the front bathrooms and left early like I promised him. I wondered if he knew I was getting something out of it, but then he never said anything or expressed anger about cleaning the bathrooms.

The entire weekend I had the memory of Tanisha swallowing my load and the euphoric sensation of my dick just unloading in her mouth as she sucked out my orgasm. I only regret not watching her face and not seeing her expression as she took in such a huge load.

I decided to do it again the following week too. This time I was either going to film it with my camera or look down making sure my eyes were open as she swallowed my load. I wanted it to be a lot too, more than last time. I figured I would edge myself the entire week, making sure I did not cum. I would jerk off right to the moment of ejaculation and then stop. I did this a few times and always produced a large amount of sperm too. I felt it was like making myself have a back up of cum and then when I did finish, it shoots double the amount.

Monday and Tuesday were plain boring days with nothing special going on. I saw Tanisha a few times and smiled at her as I thought about how she was going to swallow the biggest load ever. I let myself stare at her ass and tits longer than expected and knew she caught me, but I didn't care.

It was Wednesday that I walked up front to check on Tanisha as one of the office girls left me an email about her office being infested with ants. She wanted me to tell the cleaning crew to see if they can do a deep clean to get rid of them.

I walked up front and saw the younger girl vacuuming. My eyes could not help but look at her tits as they just pushed out her t-shirt. I loved looking at her chest as any man would. She had leggings on again too and I told myself the moment she walks by me I was going to get a good hard stare at it.

I walked past her but not behind her thinking Tanisha was cleaning a different part of the front. I walked around seeing the other girl, but not Tanisha. I then walked back to the girl with the big tits and asked. "Is Tanisha here?"

She turned off the vacuum looking at me as if she was bothered. "She is home with her kid."

"Ohhh. Can you do a deep clean on the office to the far left? It has ants and needs to be scrubbed."

Her expression changed from being bothered to a more subdued look on her. "I will try. Tanisha does the front and I might not be able to get to it. I might not get to the front at all."

"Are you serious? The front has to be cleaned every day," I replied, knowing that if the front offices were not cleaned it would be me answering for it. Even though it would not be my fault, it was still my responsibility.

"I am sorry, but I can't get to it if Tanisha is not here."

"This is bullshit. Tanisha knew what needed to be done. Does she know my boss will pitch a fit?"

"There is not enough time for me to clean it and do what I need to do," she stated with her voice getting soft.

"You call her and tell her that once my boss finds out that they will ask why and then talk about breach of contract," I answered before walking away.

I felt bad getting angry, but I knew my boss was an asshole about certain things and I did not want to get blamed for something I had no control over. I did not make the contract for the cleaning company and if they were to fire Tanisha's company, I would then ask to be involved as it was my job to handle them. I would miss the blowjobs, but I would not want my job to be on the line for just getting head.

I was in my office and I was going to make sure to tell Joe not to clean the offices, but to do the bathroom's as promised. I made a deal about that and would hold my end of the bargain up just in case Tanisha made an appearance or had one of her coworkers to do it.

I also sent an email to my boss about the possibility that the cleaning crew was not able to handle the workload. I was shocked that he told me I could find another crew if I wanted to and that their contract was at-will. There was nothing Tanisha could do or say either as I had the right to fire them.

It was just about time to send Joe to the front when I saw the girl walk to my office. I had to stop and stare as her boobs bounced and swayed as she walked. Even though her shirt covered everything, her large breasts were too obvious not to notice them. She wore the leggings, but the front part of her shirt covered between her legs not letting me see if she had a camel toe.

She walked to the door standing by it and not entering. "Tanisha asked if you could clean it, she would give you what you want another day too."

"Nope...I have too much to do today. You call her and tell her it needs to be done."

I was adamant about not wasting my time and then making sure I was not being suckered into more work. I loved the blow-jobs but I was not about to renegotiate the deal with my plate already full today.

It got busy quick as the orders were coming down and the shipping needed to get done. I felt bad knowing Tanisha and her crew would most likely be fired. I knew my boss and he was not about to have his office a mess.

It did slow down and Joe went up front to do the bathrooms. I decided I did have some time and thought about talking to the girl, telling her that Tanisha needed to come in late and then just clean it before the office people came in. I figured I would just say they got backed up and stayed late to get it done.

I got to the front to see the girl rushing with the trash. I held my hands out to stop her so we could talk. She gave me a sad look like she was about to burst into tears. "Leah went home because she is sick, and Tanisha told me to tell you that you can handle it."

I was pissed when I heard it. I knew that this girl was trying, but Tanisha was trying to get more from me. I was still horny for her to suck my cock, but I was not about to be used. I knew it was time to find new cleaners and that getting head was not worth it.

"I am sorry, I didn't get you name," I commented, not wanting to blow up on her but also wanting to know her name.

"Ya'vonna, but everyone calls me Vonna."

"Okay Vonna...I need you to tell Tanisha that my crew will be working tomorrow doing the cleaning. The contract she signed says it can be terminated at the will of the company."

"Noooo. Please don't do that. I will stay late to get it done. The plant has already reduced our hours, and this is all we got. Please...I have rent to pay."

I knew the car plant was struggling and laid off an entire shift as well as reducing hours for a lot of the workers. I didn't think they worked at the plant, but now I knew why they had to leave at such a set time. The plant was looking to get rid of workers and them being late was a great excuse for firing them.

"I can't...the job is not getting done. The last crew had five and they were rarely finishing on time."

"I know Tanisha will make it up to you. Please...just don't let us go," her voice said struggling, but I felt she knew more.

"Make it up to me?" I asked probing more.

"I know she is sucking your cock. I know she will do it again if you let it slide today. Please...just let it go for today."

I wondered if she would do it. I then thought about if I would let it slide that I would have to clean the front. I quickly ran through how much time I had and if I wanted the extra work.

"I can't," I answered, knowing that Tanisha was on the hook for Fridays to suck me off, but I knew she was going to try to get me to do more.

"Please, I have to make money. The plant is already talking about laying all of us off. This is all I got."

"I am sorry to hear that, but I don't want to lose my job either. I can't be covering and doing cleaning when you're hired to do it."

"Would it help if I offered you head?"

I could tell Vonna was younger and was definitely better looking than Tanisha. She had a amazing body on her and a cute face, not to mention her tits were these massive globes of mommy flesh that seemed to call out to every male in a mile radius. Getting my cock sucked from her would be a treat, but I still had to do the work.

"I don't know. Tanisha already promised me that and I am not sure anymore," I said, knowing I was being honest as I just did not trust Tanisha anymore.

"You wanna fuck me?" she asked, sounding both upset and curious at the same time as if she was feeling the waters before jumping in.

I haven't had sex in years and Vonna was so much better looking than my ex, shit she was better looking than anybody in the company. The offer intrigued me, but I still had reservations about it. I knew Tanisha negotiated a deal with me and now I was hooked into doing more work. Then again, I wondered if she really was going to go through with this.

"You serious?" I asked, needing to know if she was serious.

"I need this job. Just fuck me and then help me clean."

I looked around to see if anyone was coming and then looked at her. My dick was already starting to stir as the thought of fucking her was finally hitting my brain. I then motioned for her to follow me to the office that was the closest to us.

She walked with me and I closed the door. The desk was clear, and it was going to make a great spot for me to fuck her from behind. I then looked at her again to see if she was really going to go through with it.

"Just be quick," she stated as she pulled down her leggings showing me her dark blue panties.

"Take off your shirt," I said, wanting to see her large chest and what her big tits looked like.

I could feel my heart racing, pounding away as I was moments away from not only seeing her tits, but fucking her. She gave me a defeated look and then moved her shirt quickly. I felt the need to see her enormous tits more than anything else.

She pulled up her shirt revealing a thin bra that obviously struggled to hold back her large globes. When she reached back to unclasp it, I could see her tits drop free while still in the bra cups.

She pulled off the bra and my mouth dropped. Her large globes of flesh were perfect. I felt like a kid seeing a pair of tits for the first time. The roundness of the sides showed no stretch marks or any other marks to indicate her tits were enhanced. They hung down like real breasts would only giving me more excitement knowing that she was blessed with a hefty set of tits. If she was lactating, I felt she would have enough milk for a dozen kids.

Her nipples were like dark chocolate and contrasted to her caramel skin tone. Her areolas were not overly large, but her nipples jutted out about an inch and looked like a pacifier. I have never seen such a long nipple and wondered why she would wear a bra that thin.

"Good God, your tits are amazing," I said, unable to control myself any longer.

"Just fuck me okay," she hissed and turned around pulling her panties down showing me her ass.

Her ass had a few stretch marks on it, but to me it added character and that it was all real and not some touched up stripper. Her backside was plump but not fat, wide but not in a bad way. It was like there was meat on the bone but nothing over the top.

I did not have an issue with getting hard as I felt my dick could break stone. But I still wanted to see those nipples of hers but was not going to argue with her since I was about to fuck her. I got behind her and drooled some spit on the head of my dick. I didn't see her pussy lips as she was not bent over enough, but I knew she was not going to give me a show even if I asked.

I rubbed my tip against her pussy lips feeling her soft vaginal skin. I then pushed in feeling her sex give way as I penetrated her. I felt her snug cunt muscles give in as I pushed in more. I closed my eyes as her pussy felt so amazing once I was about halfway in. "Ohhhhhh...fuck."

Vonna said nothing, but I did hear a slight soft moan as I sunk more of my hard erection in her. I was finally fully inside of her and felt the sensation of being squeezed. I didn't care though as her pussy felt so tight and welcoming. I then gripped her wide hips loving her dark smooth skin.. Without a warning, I pulled and then pushed back in her. Nothing too hard but hard enough to claim my territory.

I began rocking my hips back and forth feeling her tight pussy collapse on my shaft with each deep thrust. I was not going hard but not soft either, making sure I buried my entire member in her before retreating and doing it again. I was not pulling her towards me either but just holding her hips as I bumped my body against her.

I felt her ass just absorb each thrust as if it was a cushion that had the perfect amount of stuffing in it for what I was doing. Her pussy was wet now as I knew that I must be doing something right. Her moans were getting louder, but she was not screaming out like a porn star either.

The sensation of a tight wet pussy without a condom hit me as the most intense feeling ever. I was fucking her bareback and she made no mention about protection or even pulling out. I could only think about how wonderful it felt each time I thrust deep in her dark love hole only to pull out and do it again.

I wanted to grab her fat tits and hold onto them, but I was content with her wide hips. Her skin was not overly dark, but the skin contrast was obvious each time I sunk my flesh wand deep in her cunt. I wanted to ask if she was enjoying it, but her soft moans were enough of an answer for me.

Again and again I bumped my body against her, feeling her snug pussy take my cock in her deep. I wanted to experiment with my ex with fucking bareback, but she refused and now I regretted not forcing the issue. No sex toy I owned compared to the feeling of her wet pussy hole she had. I could feel Vonna's pussy just massaging my shaft each time I pushed deep in her snatch. My orgasm was building with each thrust too as I tried to hold back.

I was speeding up and felt I could not control myself. My bumping became a pounding as I was full on fucking her. My fingers sunk into her hips as I was now pulling her towards me as my cock fucked her pussy. The sound of our bodies colliding filled the office and I knew I was closer than ever.

"Ohhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk!" I moaned as I was seconds away from unloading my excessive load of backed up sperm in her body.

"Pull out...fuck...pull the fuck out," Vanna moaned louder than her previous soft moans right after I announced that I was going to orgasm.

I felt her cunt muscles grip my shaft and I pushed my dick through her collapsed love muscles anyway. It was just what I needed to finish. I pulled her tight against me feeling her backside against me as my whole body tensed up. I closed my eyes and felt my cum empty deep in her.

I never came in a pussy before and the sensation of her vaginal muscles spasming against my mushroom tip was almost too intense. It was the greatest feeling in the world when I came too. It was like the perfect ending as I knew I was having the best orgasm in the world.