All Comments on 'The Client'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

That is HOT, you must write more about these two please.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Who the hell pays $150 a week to have their pool cleaned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wives Bring in the Business

Great story, both my wife and I enjoyed it! My wife did something similar to help me bring in a client: she posed as the stripper. Just like the wife in your story, she found it was exciting.

Finally, during a lap dance with the client, she finally let him fuck her. She must have bounced up and down on his huge cock for twenty or thirty minutes. She had massive orgasms; before he shot his huge load in her cunt.

She liked it so much, and he tipped her so generously, that we decided it would be best for her to become his whore. She has the best sex imaginable with him and he pays her a ton. It is three times per week.

We are going to invite him to the company Christmas party at our house. We can’t wait to see the look on his face when he discovers she is actually my wife!

No doubt he will be the last to leave the party; probably the next morning. I'm sure he will tip her extra if he can defile her in our marital bed!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Incredibly poor story.

You expect client to trust and do business with hubby when he finds out about the con/fraud the couple perpetrated with this charade?

Or that hubby's boss won't fire his ass immediately for this illegal activity? Not to mention how heavily the SEC will fall on the company and hubby. Easily 5 years jail time for hubby - great opportunity to meet Jamal, his new husband.

Get fucking real!

They'll be lucky they don't get sued into the poor house. No pool there...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous