The Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept thrusting back at me pulling my cock in and out of her pussy. I began thrusting back at her and the resounding slap of our skin meeting was filling the kitchen.

We were fucking now with a wild lust that her little acts of exhibitionism this afternoon had prompted. I was holding onto her smooth hips as she lunged back and forth on my cock. We were in perfect unison and I watched my cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

I was so fucking horny that I could feel the cum welling in my balls and knew I would soon be filling her sweet hole with it.

"OHHHHH Fuck!" It was now my turn to moan and I exploded deep inside Jill's pussy. Load after load spilled from my cock and soon the cum was oozing from her pussy and around my shaft. I could feel it running down my balls.

After I had finished Jill turned and held me tight and we kissed again. I never knew that such blatant exhibitionism would cause such a stir in her. I also realized that I enjoyed seeing other men drool over my beautiful wife.

Jill bent over, retrieved her clothes from the floor, and headed down the hall. My cum was running down her leg as she went.

The next day Jill went to clean Richard's pool. When I got home from work, she told me what happened.

"I was cleaning his pool in my swimsuit again and he had several guys over for a supposed meeting. The guys sat and watched me as I worked and I have to admit that did do a little exposing of my body to them." She said.

"How much did you expose?" I asked.

"I did not let my top fall like yesterday but I did do a lot of bending over so they got a great view of my tits and my ass." She replied.

"Did any of them get rude or try anything?" I asked.

"No but I did here a lot of moans as I bent over." She replied.

"What else?" I asked.

"I got four more pools to clean now." She grinned.

It seems that a good-looking brunette who is not afraid to show her body has a great demand as a pool cleaner. Jill now has forty-one pools she cleans. She then came up with the idea of me cleaning pools for the ladies. It seems that there are many ladies out there who like having a buff guy clean their pools too.

I eventually quit my job and Jill and I have made a very lucrative business of cleaning pools. The best part is that when the day is over we come home and talk about what happened during the day.

It always ends in a very hot fuck session.

12