The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek looked absolutely terrified. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to see what Jackie would do if he disobeyed her. He hated to make people upset, and he knew Jackie would be furious if he opposed her. Even if what she was asking for was really messed up, he had no choice but to comply. So he gave... a very slight nod. This caused Jackie to flash him a smile, and a rush of relief flooded Derek, happy that he made her happy.

"That's great Derek. What a great brother-in-law you are. Probably a better brother-in-law than you are a husband!" Jackie said with a laugh, her monstrous breasts jiggling with every giggle. "Like I said, you will be running your life through me. And that's a lot of work for a girl! So, it does come with a fee. Sis tells me you make quite a bit of money. Like, a lot of money. So, any gift you give to her, you will get me something better. You get her a cubic zirconia, you buy me a diamond. You buy her a cute set of underwear, you buy me a thong. You buy your wife a swimsuit, you buy me a pool. You put a thousand bucks in your shared bank account, you put ten thousand in mine. Got it? Running a man's life is a lot of work, so you need to make it worth my time. You need to make sure all my needs are being cared for. And I am a girl with a lot of needs. Not only with money, or with pretty things for me to wear. You need to keep my needs satisfied in the bedroom."

Derek gulped, and Jackie continued speaking.

"Everything I said about buying your wife things applies in the bedroom. You give her your dick once, you give it to me three times. I don't care if it's the middle of the night. If you fall behind on your quota of sex with me, then you'd better find the fucking time to sneak away from the wife, track me down, and give it to me! I want your best! I know I don't live close by, but for that dick, I will find the time to be close by. I'm sure my sis will love having me around, but you'll love it even more. And I'm sure she won't mind if, during your travels, you and I just happen to end up in the same place at the same time. She won't think twice. And I'm sure she won't notice that you have to travel so much more often than you used to. And if I call you, and tell you I need that dick, you'd better drop everything and come to me. I don't care if you're awake, asleep, at work, with Heather... I don't care if there is an ocean between us, you will find me, and you will fuck me! That is your life for now on. I run your life, I make all the tough choices for you, and you just make sure to keep me looking pretty and keep my bank account and my pussy filled!"

Derek looked away. He had to. He knew this was sooooo wrong. So fucking wrong. He loved his wife. Heather was his soul mate. But Jackie was so firm. So emphatic. The way she talked and the way she phrased things just made him feel like he had to comply with her wishes. It felt like he had no choice, that the decision was obvious, that the choice was practically already made.

Why was he going along with this? Why was he lying naked on his marital bed with his hot naked sister-in-law pressed against him? Why were her words and her dominant, haughty attitude resonating with him? Did he like this kind of treatment? Did he like being bossed around? Did he like being held on a proverbial leash by a busty, arrogant slut? Was his mind such a whirlwind that he could not get by without having a bitch on his side making all his choices for him? He knew he shouldn't find any pleasure in this, but why did the thought of being controlled by a voluptuous, gorgeous whore sound so fucking hot? How could he possibly enjoy this?

Derek was a very controlled, ordered guy. In his work, he was very organized. In his mind, if the chaos of the universe could somehow be kept in order, then he could at least keep his notes in order. Derek tried to find a certain level of control with every aspect of his life. Sure, this made him a bit introverted, a bit hesitant to put himself out there and risk losing control. That was why he was a virgin till he met Heather. He never fully gave up the control, even though giving up control could be the one thing that could lead him to true happiness. Losing a bit of control, putting himself out there just a little bit, led him to something incredible he had never experienced. Love. Marriage. Full spiritual happiness. So it was natural for him to associate giving up a bit of control with happiness. But consequently, this very same conclusion had a very dark side-affect. He didn't realize that associating loss of control with happiness was a very dangerous connection to make. He didn't realize that by making that small connection, he had unknowingly imprinted onto his mind one simple, unbreakable, unshakeable truth: if a little loss of control could bring true love, then giving up all control could bring something so much more. Something more base and instinctual, a kind of connection deeper than the construct of love. A connection that pervades so deeply in a person that it could be theorized this connection pervades space and time itself. That no matter what universe a person is in, what reality this person is living in, this type of connection will always be the same. That connection being deep sexual fulfillment.

This fulfillment is a desire deeply imprinted in the minds of all people. It is something all people crave, need, and desire. And Derek had unknowingly created the path for himself to find complete sexual fulfillment. And for Derek, this fulfillment could only be found through submission.

Nothing made Derek shiver quite like the thought of submission. Nothing turned him on quite like the thought of a beautiful women making him bend to her will, making him fall to his knees. And the thing was, he didn't even know this about himself till now. He didn't know that his own ideal sexual fantasy was being put on his knees, punished by a cruel mistress, a voluptuous, sexy, leather-clad goddess. Derek didn't know that he desperately wanted to be bossed around by a domineering bitch. To be treated more like a sex-slave than a husband. To be fucking owned by a slut that uses him like the piece of meat he really is. To be used as a fucking sex object, by an evil, big titted slut. Because if your gonna be dominated by a woman, she might as well have huge tits, a gorgeous face, a hot ass and an extra tight pussy. And if she is going to dominate him, she might as well make it clear she is in charge. Wearing tight black leather all over, because that is the type of thing he imagined a dominant slut to wear. Leather boots. Leather gloves. Leather bodice. Leather thong. Just playing the part perfectly, so any onlooker that would happen to catch them in the act would know exactly who was running the show. Derek wanted to be caught, he wanted for his secret shame to be exposed, because if everyone knew what type of guy he really was, he would not have to keep up pretenses. He could commit himself fully to his brutal mistress. He would feel no shame being kept around the house all day. He wouldn't care if the entire world saw him submit. He wouldn't care if the whole world saw him licking his mistress's leather boots. Or letting himself get smothered by her juicy cunt. Or digging deep in his mistress's voluptuous ass, sucking at her tasty asshole. Or losing himself as she smothers him with her massive, firm titties. Or losing each remaining bit of his independence each time he fire a load of hot cum deep inside her. And he would give up every bit of himself to her, cause that is what he wanted most of all.

This was the disgusting fantasy that was buried deep in this otherwise normal, handsome young man. His sick twisted fantasy that was bubbling to the surface. He didn't know he wanted this, but he was unknowingly letting this fantasy become reality. He was letting this fantasy become a self-fulfilling prophecy. He was unknowingly casting each part of the fantasy. His wife was the wronged party, who would no doubt catch him in the act and expose his hidden shame. And there was no way his sister-in-law would not occupy the role of the cruel, dominating mistress. She fit the part in every way. She had the filthy attitude and an equally filthy body. Through Derek's deep seated desires and Jackie's cunning instincts, his fantasy was about to become a reality.

Jackie had better dig out her favorite leather outfit.

But that was for later, when their relationship progressed further, beyond this feeling out period, when both had settled into their proper roles. Sure, their relationship was already tinged with dominance, but it was nowhere near where it would be. Yet.

"Answer me, baby? Are you gonna be mine? Are you gonna give me your heart? Your mind? Your soul? Your cock? Tell me, honey." Jackie whispered, her hand on his chest, feeling his rapidly beating heart. Derek knew the answer now. He knew it because it was so deeply ingrained in him that he couldn't say anything else. It was the only answer he could give, because that was the type of guy he was.

"It's up to you." Derek whispered, and as he said it, a spurt of pre-cum bubbled up from his dick, so associated was submission to pleasure in his mind. It had the same effect on his sister-in law, this blatant act of submission caused Jackie to moan from deep in her throat, biting her lip to stifle the pleasure. They were a perfect match.

She had won! She had enslaved her brother-in-law. She had won the prize, namely his big, fat married dick. Now, all she had to do was seal the deal.

She let her hand slide down his fit torso until her fingers wrapped around her brother-in-law's dick, feeling it's heft for the first time.

"I'm gonna make this dick mine, Derek. And once I do, you won't want anyone else. I will spoil that dick. You won't want any pussy but mine. No other woman will be able to get you off, I'm that good. So, Derek, I'm gonna get a taste of this thick piece of meat, and I'm gonna give you a taste of something special." Jackie said. With that, she got on her knees and swiveled around, keeping her hand firmly attached to his thick cock. With her liquids dripping, she straddled her brother-in-laws face, her thong-clad cunt directly above him. She was bent over him, her face hovering over his cock, her soft tits swaying above his muscular stomach.

With a practiced hand, she reached towards her crotch and peeled the soaked material to the side, revealing her bare, soaked cunt to her brother-in-law for the first time. And it was soaked in her juices. Just dripping wet, so wet in fact that her juices were dripping down onto Derek's face. Not allowing Derek any time to change his mind, she began to lower herself onto him.

Derek looked up, looking at the smooth, bare flesh of Jackie's pussy, the small, soft lips. The sharply protruding clit. Derek looked at this cunt and knew that knew was looking at his fate. The tight, warm, welcoming cunt of destiny. Derek's mouth opened instinctively, wanting to welcome his fate with an open mouth. And he did not have to wait long. Mere moments after first seeing Jackie's vagina, his married mouth was soon filled with that perfect, warm cunt.

As if Derek were built for this, as if he knew how this was supposed to go, his tongue leapt from his mouth and into the warm confines of Jackie's tasty cunt. His lips formed a tight seal around Jackie's pussy, making sure he collected all of her juices.

Jackie rewarded Derek's submission by beginning to slowly stroke his thick cock. Her warm breath surrounded the tip of his dick as she studied it. Jackie loved dick! It was her favorite thing in the whole, wide world. Just give her a nice private beach, a stiff drink, an expensive bikini, and a fat dick attached to a hot guy, and she would be a happy girl.

Like a starved woman, she attacked Derek's thick dick, the cock entering her tight throat. Jackie knew how to suck a dick. She had to get in deep on it, practically fucking choke on it, coating it with her spit. She had to run her tongue all over the bloated cock, firmly pleasuring it. She had to wrap her soft, plump lips around the shaft, creating a tight seal, allowing her to suck as hard as she fucking could, till he felt the insides of her cheeks against his dick. She had to stroke the remainder of the shaft not buried in her mouth. Typically, that wasn't much, but on Derek's monster, that was quite a bit. That was not to say she could not manage Derek's whole cock. No, Jackie was a very experienced cocksucker, and there was not a dick in existence that she could not get buried to the balls in her sexy mouth. Jackie was just taking her time, savoring it, enjoying the flavor she could only get from a monster cock. And as she sucked away, she massaged the balls, gently but firmly, like a good slut should.

And Derek was doing what a good stud should. Namely, sucking away at his slut's silky cunt. Running his tongue through every nook and crevice, collecting her delightful juices into his open mouth. Pressing his lips against her smooth lips. Nibbling at her throbbing clit with his lips and tongue. He opened his mouth wide and enclosed her entire cunt in his mouth. His tongue was on overdrive, her juices coating his tongue's taste buds, causing him to shiver with pleasure. Causing him to throb with lust. Causing his slut to moan in pleasure.

So the two in-laws clung together, locked in an intimate 69. The only sounds heard in the marriage suite were the muffled moans of two horny in-laws, who just couldn't resist their incredible attraction for each other. She was choking on cock, swallowing his tasty pre-cum. And he was smothered with cunt, his mouth coated with her delicious pussy juice. And both of them were naturals. Jackie was as built to suck cock as Derek was built to suck pussy. Both were consuming each others' genitalia with unbridled passion. And both knew enough to take this slow, not to push each other over the edge, because this was merely an appetizer for the sexual feast to follow.

Both were lost in the pleasure. Jackie knew she should be more in control but she knew she tended to lose herself sometimes. That is why they spent what felt like hours going at it, sucking each other off, neither willing to sacrifice this pleasure for even a moment to change position. Jackie knew how this worked, and knew she had to move on with the proceedings, but she just couldn't stop herself. She loved sucking big cock! So it surprised her a bit that it was Derek that moved this on to the next level. But it wasn't as if he decided to take control of the situation and fuck this bitch hard like he should no. No, it was a further act of submission that instigated this situation moving to the next level.

Derek's big hands moved to Jackie's hips and tried to push her forward a little. Jackie was a bit confused, so she arched her back a bit to move to the position Derek wanted as she kept inhaling her brother-in-law's shaft. And she was shocked as she felt Derek's tongue travel away from her cunt and zero in on her asshole.

This took Jackie by shock. It normally took a bit for guys to be convinced to suck her ass. As tasty as her ass was, few guys wanted to just dive in and start sucking. So it took her completely by surprise when she felt Derek's tongue stab directly against her asshole. Her eyes widened and her mind flashed in pleasure. She was shocked as Derek's typical, demure, innocent façade disappeared between her ass cheeks. Each time his tongue mashed against her tight asshole, the good, decent Derek disappeared. No good, happily married man would just dive into a girl's ass unless he really wanted to. Unless he was dreaming about it at night. Unless he fantasized about it every fucking day. With the way he dived into her ass, Jackie had no doubt that when he would walk down the street and see some girl shaking her ass, he would fantasize about getting on his knees, peeling her perfect cheeks apart, and diving right in.

Jackie loved having her ass sucked almost as much as she loved having her cunt sucked. To her, it was a sublime pleasure, and anyone willing to give her that pleasure was definitely a keeper. And Derek was someone she would hold onto. Jackie pulled her mouth away from his soaked dick. She had to voice her pleasure.

"AHHH! FUCK! THAT'S SO GOOD!" Jackie squealed out. She sat up, focusing her weight on his face, forcing her asshole against his mouth. His tongue was still pressed against her ass, as were his open lips. The very same lips that had kissed his wife on his wedding day were, only a few hours later, pressed directly against his wife's sister's asshole. And even though she was now sitting on his face, he didn't resist. His tongue just stabbed at her ass harder, his lips pressed against her more enthusiastically, and he sucked even more. Jackie felt his busy tongue, not only by stabbing at her asshole, desperate to breach her defenses, but by swabbing against her asshole, rimming her furiously.

Derek seemed to love it. He seemed to love this feeling, this feeling of giving in, of cowing to Jackie's superiority. He seemed to love the sensation of being forced to suck her pussy and her asshole. He seemed to love being dominated so thoroughly that when a girl forces her asshole against his face, he had no thought but to open his mouth and start sucking.

But to him, this wasn't what he wanted. Not at all. He didn't want to be sucking his sister-in-law's asshole on his wedding night. He wanted to live a long life with his wife, full of love and happiness. Not this, this night of dark, deviant sexual delights. He didn't want this. Why would he want to eat out a girl's tasty ass? It was madness!

In his mind, this was all Jackie's doing. Jackie was running this show, and he was the victim. He would never admit to himself his true nature. He would never admit to himself how much he wanted this. How much he needed this. He would never admit how badly he needed to be dominated by a strong willed woman. He would never admit how eagerly his tongue leapt from his mouth and into her cunt. He would never admit that it was his hands that had moved her hips. It was his hands that guided her so her ass was directly over his face. It was his hands that pulled her ass down. It was his tongue that so lovingly rimmed her asshole. He was as much of a guilty party as she was.

His argument was clearly flawed. An onlooker would see he obviously wanted this. An onlooker would think he was one of those guys that loved being dominated by a woman. An onlooker would think he was a guy who probably was into some really kinky shit. The type of guy who probably called up a dominatrix or a whore on weekends. An onlooker would see how eagerly his body responded. That despite all his supposed misgivings, his body clearly wanted this.

And it would not be the last time his body would disagree with his mind.

"OHHH, DEREK BABY, I LOVE IT!" Jackie moaned out. "I love your tongue on my ass! It feels so good! Go in deeper, baby! Go in deeper!" Jackie begged, feeling Derek's insistent tongue against her asshole, pressing forcefully against it, desperately trying to gain entry to her tighter than tight ass. But finally, the seal broke, and his tongue was soon trapped by her tight asshole. "OHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSS!" Jackie screamed, practically loud enough to wake the dead. But not Heather, as she dozed next to the soon to be copulating couple.

Jackie swiveled her ass against Derek's face, her smooth, firm ass cheeks smothering Derek's face. It was a shocking sight. Jackie felt Derek's mouth sealed around her asshole, and as she swiveled around, his mouth kept the seal tight. His tongue was always on her, firmly embedded in her asshole. She was so turned on her juices were dripping onto his chin. Jackie body was so supercharged that Derek's mouth on her was enough to send her over the edge with a series of small orgasms, enough to make her moan, but only enough to whet her appetite. She was ready for more, so reluctantly, she lifted her ass, the tight seal his lips had formed broken with a pop.