The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't love her. She's nothing compared to you. She's just a beginner girlfriend. A girl you're with for awhile before you upgrade to a real woman. I thought she was pretty, but once I met you, I realized she's not even good-looking. I thought personality was all that mattered, but then I saw your cleavage and realized what really mattered. Her body is pathetic! Her tits are non-existent! She's bad in bed! Please, let me feel your tits again! I need them!" Derek cried out desperately, trying to give her as much pleasure as he could.

"Yes! Take them! They're yours now!" Jackie gasped. Derek's hands flew from her prodigious ass cheeks to her enormous breasts, slapping onto them. His hands squeezed them again, availing in being able to touch these perfect big breasts.

"Don't forget..." Jackie began, "I control whether or not you can touch these. So don't piss me off! Do exactly what I tell you, and these will be your forever!"

"Yes! I'll do, ughhhh, whatever you say, fffffuuuucccck, as long as I can have your body." Derek gasped out, having trouble stifling his pleasure.

"Uhhhh, you're dick is amazing!" Jackie gasped, bouncing harder, working up a good sweat. Derek, like an experienced stud, tweaked Jackie's nipples roughly. Jackie's ass slammed against Derek's fit thighs. No doubt would they end up very sore, but a good kind of sore, a sore that makes you remember how you got sore and the pleasures that came along with it.

Jackie let her head fall back, arms at her sides, her silky hair cascading down her back, her mouth open, moaning towards the heavens. Derek's hands were still on her huge breasts, squeezing away while she rode him.

"AHHHHH! YESSSS!" Jackie screamed, enjoying the feeling of that thick dick driving inside her. Jackie was getting close, very close. She just needed this fuck to get even harder.

Jackie leaned forward, her hands returning to his chest. Her nails dug into him again. Jackie looked down at Derek fiercely. Then her hips went into overdrive. Jackie rode the full length of his dick as hard and as fast as she could, her ass colliding with Derek's hips roughly, hard enough to make the entire big bed shake.

"AH! AHH! I LOVE YOUR BIG MARRIED COCK, DEREK! UHHH, IT'S SO GOOD TO ME!" Jackie screamed out, the big wooden bed whining, being put through its paces by the two filthy lovers. Derek grunted with her, being put through a physical test he had never felt before.

Jackie's screams of pleasure was not enough to awaken her drunken sister, but they could easily be heard by everyone else on the floor. And that included both Jocelyn and Helena. Helena had, unbeknownst to the married couple, set up her room directly next to the marriage suite. Once she saw Jackie manipulating her way into the marriage suite, she and Jocelyn had retreated to Helena's room to keep an eye on the proceedings next door.

"AH! AHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH! DEREK! YOUR COCK IS INCREDIBLE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER THAN YOU EVER FUCKED MY STUPID LITTLE SISTER!" Jackie screamed out, her voice easily going through the thin walls. This scream was followed by a thump against the wall, a thump any experienced slut would know, the thumping of the headboard against a wall.

Jocelyn and Helena were watching the wall vibrate with each successive collision, each thump louder against the wall. They stood across the room, leaning against the opposite wall, both smoking a cigarette.

"She doesn't deserve him, Mom." Jocelyn said.

"OHHHH! FUCK YES!" Jackie screamed.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"I know, dear." Helena replied.

"UHHHHH! I LOVE IT!" Jackie screamed.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"I mean, she's only 23! Sure, she's great for her age, but he should know if wants to get really, truly fucked, he needs to be with an older woman." Jocelyn argued, taking a drag from her cigarette angrily.

"Agreed." Helena replied.

"UHHH! IT'S SO GOOD!" Derek grunted.

"AHHHH! YOUR COCK IS SO BIG!" Jackie squealed.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"I mean, how does he not know that older women are, like, superior at sex? It's practically a fact. That's the shit he should be studying. Not that stupid string theory garbage. He should be doing hands-on testing proving that older women are better at sex." Jocelyn said.

"Hm." Helena agreed with a slight laugh.

"UGHHH! I LOVE YOUR PUSSY!" Derek groaned out.

"IT'S SO THICK!" Jackie praised.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"I mean, how does he not know? All these young guys do nowadays is spend all their time jacking it to MILF porn, because it's the best stuff there is." Jocelyn said.

"True." Helena agreed with a slight, knowing smile.

"I mean, the porn business nowadays is just like a fucking shrine to older women. That's the high end shit. And every single young guy knows that fact except the one guy who marries my daughter." Jocelyn said, annoyed.

"YOU'RE SO GOOD AT SEX!" Derek praised.

"I KNOW, BABY. I KNOW!" Jackie bragged. "TELL ME YOU'RE MY SLAVE."

"I'M YOUR SLAVE, HONEY! YOU OWN ME!" Derek cried.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"But, dear, that's what it'll make it so good when he figures out what a big mistake he made." Helena replied.

A silence fell as they savored their cigarettes, watching the paint flecks hit the floor as the wall coped with the collisions on the other side. All they could hear were the moans and thumps coming from the marriage suite.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AHHHHHHHHHH!" Jackie screamed at the top of her lungs.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

"Bitch." Jocelyn muttered at her slut of a daughter.

"Whore." Helena said, judging her skanky granddaughter.

"Slut." Jocelyn added.

"Skank." Helena replied.

"Cunt." Jocelyn said, causing both of them to laugh in some weird sense of pride. Helena looked away from her daughter, exhaling smoke into the night air. Jocelyn rolled her eyes behind Helena's back, as if not thinking her mother actually stood a chance with Derek, even though she was hot. If Derek wanted mature sex, if he wanted a mommy, he would come to her, his mother-in-law.

Notice how they had made no mention of Heather's plight. Despite the fact that Helena loved Heather, and tried to be a more controlled person, and even though she loved her granddaughter dearly, even she said nothing. Even she didn't raise a fuss when her granddaughter's husband blatantly cheated on their wedding night with his wife's older sister. There was no sympathy, no pity, because both of them had come to the same conclusion Jackie had just come to. If someone was standing between a slut and the cock she should be rightfully fucking, it didn't matter if it was friends or family, the slut had to be ready to cut them out of their life if it meant getting that cock deep inside them. A slut had to be cold and ruthless if she wanted to win. Helena, Jocelyn, and Jackie were all winners. And they had all realized that Heather was not a winner. They all knew the truth.

Heather was a loser.

Heather was a failure as a daughter, a woman, and now, as a wife. She was a Cline in name only. Sure, the other Cline women kept up appearances, but they had no time for girls like Heather in their life. Ugly, plain, boring girls who would never understand, approve, or fit in with their way of life. It was of no use trying to include them. It was just easier to write them off. Helena, Jocelyn and Jackie were like sports cars, and Heather and girls like her were those speed bumps that barely registered as speed bumps, acting more as slight interruptions on the road to indescribable pleasure. Helena and Jocelyn had essentially written Heather out of their lives, so they felt no pain or sympathy for her when she had her husband stolen so cruelly from her. That was her destiny, to lose. Helena and Jocelyn did not care one bit that Heather, their own blood relative, had been so callously pushed aside and defeated.

The Cline women were coldhearted cunts.

So Jocelyn and Helena listened as Heather's husband got fucked away from her. They listened with hard nipples and wet pussies. Every thump matched the thumps of their excited heartbeats.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

Jackie was furiously riding, and I mean, furiously riding Derek, from balls to knob. Over and over. They were colliding so hard it was painful, but the pain to them just added to their immeasurable bliss. They were both soaked with sweat, their sweat mixing intimately. Both of their voices were hoarse and had devolved to bestial grunting. The loud slamming of the headboard against the wall was almost overwhelming to their ears. And to the side, on the bed, was Heather's unconscious body, rocking with the bed, rocking but not awakening.

The sounds and smells of hardcore sex were soaking into her mind, affecting her, humiliating her, washing away any sexual confidence she might have had, rendering her endlessly inadequate in her own mind, knowing she could not have real sex the way women like Jackie did.

"AHHHHHHHH! UGHHHHHHHH!" Jackie groaned.

"HNNNNNGHHH! UHHHHHHHHH!" Derek grunted, driving into her. Sweat dripped from her juicy body onto him as they fucked like animals. Her ass drove him into the bed, the sound of their wet bodies colliding was like the slapping of meat.

Derek had trouble gripping her sweaty breasts, but that did not stop him from trying to get the best grip he could, grabbing on for dear life while withstanding the filthy sexual desires of the slim brunette riding him.

Jackie's nails dug into his chest as she brutally fucked her brother-in-law into submission. Every square inch of his thick cock was soaked with her sexual juices, as were his large balls. His thighs were probably bruised and his cock had been so overwhelmed by the pleasure of her tight pussy that it was practically numb. And that was perfect for both, cause it allowed him incredible staying power, and it allowed her to get pounded into oblivion for a long, long time. So, win-win.

"UGHHH, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" Jackie screamed roughly, her perfectly styled hair soaked with her sweat, clinging to her head. This cum would be just another drop in the bucket, another orgasm in the endless wave of orgasms she had had since getting her hands on his married dick.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNN! UGHHHHHHHHHH! GONNA CUM TOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHH!" Derek groaned. Derek had endurance he didn't know he had, but no man could withstand the fury of a Cline woman for long.

Jackie's driving hips became slower and more forceful. The slapping of their skin got louder, and her hips and ass became more insistent. The cum in Derek's balls was bubbling just below the surface, and each time Derek's cock was buried to the balls into her cunt by her driving ass, that cum came closer and closer to erupting.

As he came closer and closer to exploding, Jackie's hips got slower, and more forceful. He got even closer to exploding. Her tight, snug cunt, smothering every inch of his thick cock, went up and down. Again and again. Harder and harder. As she got closer to a truly explosive orgasm, Jackie's cunt spasmed around Derek's dick, her cunt getting tighter... and tighter... and tighter, bringing him closer and closer to the edge, until...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jackie squealed, having without question the hardest orgasm of her life. Her juices squirted from her clasping cunt, exploding from inside her.

"UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Derek screamed out, roaring like a lion, his normally meek voice now echoing through the halls of the hotel, so everyone there would know he was being really, truly fucked. His cock exploded inside her, his unprotected dick firing jets of hot cum deep inside her, coating her womb with his married seed.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Jackie moaned out, each shot of cum setting her off again and again. Just the sensation of her brother-in-law filling her with his cum, cum that should belong to her brainless younger sister... bliss. The idea of her brother-in-law recklessly emptying a gallon of cum from his overfilled balls into her welcoming cunt was just euphoric.

"AWWW! GOD DAMMMIT!" Derek groaned, this orgasm near painful it was so good. He closed his eyes to shield himself from the overwhelming pleasure. And as he did, an image of his sister-in-law bent over in front of him, him driving his cock inside her again, flashed through his head. The image fluttered away before he could commit it to memory, and his mind returned to the present.

His balls fired one more shot of cum into Jackie's clasping cunt, their combined juices soaking their sex organs. Jackie's cunt tightened again one last time, causing her to scream.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she squealed, one last crescendo of orgasm hitting her body, her body tensing up, her back arching in incredible, unbelievable pleasure.

The sound left her throat, but her mouth stayed open as her body remained contorted in orgasm. Finally, her body relaxed and one small gasp left her lips. She collapsed onto Derek, her giant breasts pillowing against his firm chest. Their sweaty bodies mashed together as they both returned to Earth, breathing hard, regaining their energy.

Now that some cum had left Derek's balls, he should be able to think a bit more clearly. And did he have any regrets. Any shame at having fucked his hot-bodied sister-in-law on his wedding night?

Fuck no!

Derek had well and truly been fucked into submission. The kind of sex Jackie could provide was a life-changing experience. An addictive pleasure, one that only a fool would run away from. If betraying his wife and fucking her sexy older sis on his wedding night could feel so good, then sign him up. Derek was ready to follow this new way of thinking, the new him. No longer the good, young, scientist. He was officially converted to a fucking, groaning sex-slave for a real slut.

She was just too hot to say no to. Her tits were just so huge. And firm. And perky. And they were so fun to suck. That was a pleasure he could imagine losing himself in. And her ass was just out of this world. So firm, and perky. Just a perfect, round, heart-shaped ass. And like her tits, it was also very fun to suck on. He had never even thought about sucking a girl's asshole, and now he realized what a divine pleasure it was. How truly fulfilling it was to fall to his knees and worship at the asshole of a sex goddess like Jackie. Jackie's legs were long, and firm and sexy. Her cunt was so pretty and neat and so incredibly tight. And then there was her gorgeous face, sexy bedroom eyes, and perfectly styled hair. She was the total package.

But the most important thing that Jackie had shown him was how fucking good it felt to submit to the whims of a sexy woman. It felt so fucking incredible to be bossed around by a woman, a woman so sexy and voluptuous, and evil. It was exhilarating.

Jackie regained her bearings. How the fuck had her inexperienced, repressed, 20 year-old brother-in-law given her the best fuck of her life? How was he already soooo good at sex? He was truly a natural at sex, and she could only imagine how good he would become once she had trained him fully. Her instincts were correct. Derek was a keeper, and he would be wasted on her little sister.

Jackie was quite nearly fucked stupid, but she regained her strength and attempted to peel her sweaty body off of him. Once her chest separated from his, her tits jiggled into place, nipples still rock hard, capturing his vision again. But something else caught her vision.

Her stupid little sister, still passed out, oblivious to the nastiness that had just happened next to her. That in itself was pretty nasty, but an idea flashed through her mind. An idea that was even nastier than what had just happened. An idea that made her eyes flash with lust and sent a ripple of pleasure through her voluptuous body.

Jackie pulled her cunt off of Derek's lengthy dick and lifted herself off of him, his still hard dick plopping onto his stomach. Their combined juices leaking from her no-longer filled-with-dick cunt. She crawled away from a still exhausted Derek. He looked at her, curious as to what she was doing.

Smiling smugly, Jackie straddled her sister. Derek looked confused for a second, and his eyes widened as Jackie bent over, getting on all fours over her passed out sister-in-law.

"What are you doing?" Derek croaked out.

"Okay, Derek, my big, hunky sex-slave, my man, I want to see how nasty you are. And I want you to see what your life is now. What makes this sweet isn't just the sex. What makes this so fucking divine is that this dumb bitch beneath me will never catch on. She will never understand that you are mine. That you are going to spend the rest of your life giving me your best. And she will never catch on, because she is too fucking stupid. What makes this so hot is how we will be rubbing our affair in her face, and she will never know. We will be all over each other, and she just won't put two and two together. So now, I really want you to show me how willing you are to rub our love in her face. I want you to get up, get off your ass, find some balls, and get that dick good and ready, cause you are in for something special. Cause I need a dick in my ass, and I won't wait any longer. I need you to make me cum again. I need you to make my ass cum with your thick dick, and this night won't be over till you do." Jackie said, her expression cold and ruthless, staring him down, staring into his soul, a soul that was promised to her sister but now belonged to her.

For a bit, Derek said nothing. Jackie watched him, daring him to say no. For a second, she wondered if this was too much. If this act of fucking on top of her drunken sis was too nasty. Derek didn't move, for an achingly long time. Then, he smiled. A smug smile that matched Jackie's attitude.

"Whatever you want." Derek said, getting on his knees, his dick regaining its strength. Jackie smiled arrogantly and looked away. She felt his body moving behind her. He could do anything to her. He could pick her up and toss her away like the whore she was. But he wouldn't, and she knew it. She just looked at the headboard, smiled, and raised her delectable ass even higher.

Derek got behind her and slapped his hands onto her firm cheeks. He confidently pulled her cheeks apart, then gave her ass-crack a long, loving lick. He then focused on her asshole again, rimming her sensually, giving her asshole the treatment it deserved. Then he straightened up, grabbed his shaft and pushed it against her sweet asshole. With the swagger of a more experienced stud, he took a firm grip on her hips and flexed his hips, pushing his dick against her tight asshole. Unfortunately, her asshole refused to give. He grabbed her hips tighter, pushing into her forcefully, and finally, her ass began to give.

"Ahhhhh!" Jackie moaned out.

"Ohhhhh shit!" Derek said, the feeling of her tight asshole stretching around the tip of his thick meat. Derek needed more leverage, so he leaned over and grabbed her hair. He grabbed it roughly, pulling her head back.

"Ahhhhh, that's it!" Jackie moaned out. Derek kept forcing more of his shaft into her yielding asshole.

"Ughhhhh!" Derek grunted. He kept pushing and pushing, until his balls hit her flesh, and his shaft was totally buried in her tight ass.

"Oh my God. That's it! That's what I like! Right fucking there!" Jackie groaned out. She turned and looked back at her brother-in-law. She noticed the cool confidence on his face, a look that was positively devilish. She loved it.