The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, if I don't stop you, you'll be sucking my ass all day!" Jackie said, swiveling around on the bed. She pulled off her thong completely and tossed it on her sister's face with an evil smile. Derek was dazed, and the now totally nude Jackie took advantage by leaning over and sticking her tongue down his throat.

Derek's eyes widened as he felt Jackie's plump lips press softly against his. Jackie's firm tongue mashed against his, her sweet saliva mixing with his. Her wet tongue was everywhere, dominating his mouth as she pumped her tongue in and out.

Jackie was making a statement to Derek. She was showing him she had no fear of kissing him, even though he had spent the last twenty minutes kissing her asshole. She was showing him she had no fear in the bedroom. She was showing him she was up for anything.

Jackie moaned into his mouth, enjoying the deep, intimate French kiss with her brother-in-law. She finally pulled away, their mouths connected by bands of gooey spit. She wiped the strands away and crawled down the bed. Moving confidently, she looked down at her dazed brother-in-law as she straddled his saliva soaked cock. Jackie grabbed it by the base and slapped the tip around the outside of her cunt, right against her clit.

Derek looked up at Jackie. Her body was so imposing. She was so fit. So gorgeous. Her belly was impressively flat. And her tits were just so huge! She was so statuesque, like a goddess. She put her hands behind her head and posed, really jutting those huge tits outward. He knew this was about to reach a point where there really was no going back. He had to stop her.

"Jackie, I, I..." Derek stammered. Jackie rolled her eyes, grabbed his wrists, and slapped his palms against her titties.

"Derek, squeeze these first, then tell me what you want to do." Jackie said simply. Derek couldn't help but give those great big titties in his hands a healthy squeeze. They felt incredible, feeling even better in his hands than they did in his mouth. They overfilled his big hands, drowning them in pillowy softness. He felt the nipples dance in his palms as he squeezed roughly. They were so smooth, and silky, and heavy. They were just so big!

Derek thought they wouldn't affect him so much. They were just boobs, right? But lying there, squeezing a big pair of tits, he had never felt more like a man. It was his duty as a red-blooded man to find all the big racks he could find and run his hands all over them.

"So, what were you saying, Derek?" Jackie asked with a knowing smirk, knowing whatever fight left in him was gone. And she was right. Derek said nothing. He just lied there, cupping and playing with her boobs, jiggling them in his hands, teasing her nipples, all thoughts of resisting lost in the valley of her cleavage.

Taking advantage of his silence, Jackie swiftly moved his dick into place, poised up against the outside her of cunt. And before he could raise any resistance, she sat down on Derek's dick, the impressively large tip entering the tight confines of her wet cunt.

Jackie's pussy was hypersensitive. That's why she loved those really big, thick dicks, with the really big tips. In that sense, Derek's dick was like a dream dick to her. Her cunt and his cock were made for each other. A perfect fucking fit. Sure, her pussy was small and pretty and tight, and sure her brother-in-law's cock was stretching her cunt to the max, her cunt clinging to his thick meat, but to her, stretched to the max was just fucking perfect. So to her, feeling the tip of his fat cock dig deeper and deeper inside her sweet pussy, forcing the sweet inner walls of her pussy to cling to more and more of his thick shaft, was just... sublime. And as his cock met bottom, completely enveloped in her tight warmth, as her ass came to rest above his balls, Jackie had to bite her lip and gasp in heated pleasure.

As this happened, Derek grunted in pleasure. He tightened up, experiencing a pleasure he had never felt before, namely a truly tight cunt. And this was an incomparable sensation, a truly addictive pleasure. Heather's pussy was decently snug, but it was nothing like her older sister's cunt. Jackie's cunt was an all new experience. Derek had always enjoyed making love to Heather, but it was never the life changing experience he had expected. He heard all these guys talking about sex and getting pussy. They acted like it was this incredible, life-altering thing. But Derek had never felt that... until now. Being balls deep inside his hotter than hot sister-in-law, he began to see the appeal of sex. He began to feel the all-consuming need guys felt about pussy. He could see how people could get addicted to this kind of pleasure, and lose themselves completely. And to Derek's rattled mind, nothing could sound fucking hotter.

Jackie put her hands on his chest and squeezed his firm muscles lightly as he continued molesting her spectacular breasts. Jackie looked down at him and smiled knowingly, knowing how overwhelmed he was.

"Alright baby, you ready to fuck your sister-in-law? You ready to give me that dick and be mine forever? You ready to become the sick fuck you always wanted to be?" Jackie teased. Derek looked up at her, looking away from her chest for the first time since he had began squeezing them, and replied:

"Whatever you want."

Jackie almost came. Just the knowledge she had turned her brilliant, studly, innocent brother-in-law into a submissive sex-slave using her hot body was so fucking hot to her. Jackie's eyes lidded in pleasure. Once she regained control, she looked at Derek, eyes glassy with lust. Her eyes were very aggressive, letting Derek know he was in for something rough.

Jackie lifted her hips until only the thick tip of his dick was stuck inside her. She swiveled her hips like a dancer would, keeping his dick inside her as she moved. Before he got used to this new sensation, Jackie plopped down quickly, her ass hitting his thighs with a whumph, causing Derek to grunt. Derek squeezed her breasts roughly as he took in the pleasure of Jackie's tight cunt. Jackie rose again slowly before dropping down again.

"Ahhh, that's some good dick!" Jackie moaned out. Derek could feel how much she was enjoying his dick. Her cunt was squeezing his cock in a death grip, resisting when Jackie raised her hips, not wanting to be parted from his dick for even an instant. And her pussy was literally dripping, her juices running down his cock and coating his big balls.

All he felt was tightness. Warm, wet, smothering tightness, massaging his dick in just the right way. It was a new experience for the inexperienced young man, and nothing could compare to it. Having a gorgeous girl ride your big dick with a real cunt, the ones that are tight as hell and grip your dick like a fucking vice, was a life-changing experience. And Derek's life was getting changed. Bounce after hot fucking bounce.

Jackie was nearly dizzy from the pleasure as her hips began to bounce faster. Sweat began to cover the two lovers as the fuck session began to pick up the pace.

"Okay, Derek..." Jackie began, pulling his hands away from her tits, releasing them from their death grip. "You need to get your mind off my tits, at least for once today. SHIT! I mean, oh fuck that's nice, I know they were all you were thinking about today, but I need you to focus on me for a bit. AHHH, THAT'S GOOD!" Jackie squealed as she rode his fantastic dick. She forced his hands to the bed, forcing his eyes to meet hers.

"I know you don't fuck much, so I'm gonna give you some pro tips, cause I am very experienced. I know what girl's like. Derek, you need to talk more. You need to make sure your lover hears you. FUCK! I mean, your huge dick is probably enough for most girls, but some women need more. When you fuck a girl, you need to praise her. Worship her. AH GOD, I LOVE THAT FUCKING DICK! Uhh, you need to tell your girl that she is the sexiest woman you've ever been with. You need to tell her how much hotter and sexier is than all the other girls you've ever been with. SHIT! If you have to lie to the girl you're with about that, then you shouldn't even be gracing her with your monster cock. OH, IT'S SO GOOD! With the girls who are really fucking sexy, these words should come naturally. You shouldn't have to think. You should know exactly how to praise her. And girls really love it when you bash your old girlfriends. Or your wife. All girls hate each other, deep down, but it's so fucking hot to hear it from a hot guy like you. It's so hot for a girl to hear how much better she is than all the other girls. It's so fucking hot for a guy to drop all pretenses and get mean, just bash the shit out of his ex, or his girlfriend, and especially his wife. OH FUCK I FUCKING LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BIG, HUGE FUCKING DICK!" Jackie screamed again.

For a few minutes, Jackie focused on riding his big cock, using his big cock for her pleasure. Her big, unencumbered breasts were bouncing like crazy, beads of sweat cascading down the mountainous slopes of her enormous breasts.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!" Jackie groaned, biting her lip as she rode a wave of orgasmic pleasure on her brother-in-law's cock. Her pace slowed a bit as she came back to Earth, and a blissful smile crossed her lips as she continued riding Derek's cock. Now that he lust was placated momentarily, she resumed her lesson.

"You see, Derek, that dick can be enough to drive a girl wild, but if you can speak up and worship your girl the way she should be worshipped, then honey, you can turn any girl into a wet, quivering mess. You can give any girl the best night of her life. You just need to learn these skills from me, then you will be the total package. Cause a hot guy like you, a guy who is smart, hot, packaging some serious heat, and happy to worship his girl, ready to put her pleasure before his own, that is like a dream guy. Derek, you could be my dream guy. So I need you to use what I've taught you and become the perfect man. And if you become a perfect man, a girl would do absolutely anything for you. Anything." Jackie finished, bouncing her hips, swiveling his dick within her.

Derek reached forward to grab her tits again, but she grabbed his wrists to stop him.

"Uh, uh, uh, lover. You don't get to feel these again until you do what I told you to. You don't get to squeeze these suckers until you become the perfect fucking man. Got it?" Jackie asked. Derek's hands fell to her hips and gripped her lightly. Jackie kept bouncing, full of energy, one orgasm not enough to satisfy this hungry slut.

What would Derek do? He was such a nice guy, and he was not particularly a great talker. He often stumbled over his words due to nervousness. Now, he was being asked to use his words to drive a woman wild. He was forced to use his words to worship his sister-in-law, and tell her she was hotter than any other woman he had been with, and for a guy like him, he only could compare her to one other girl: Heather, her sister. Jackie was asking him to fuck her hard, bash her younger sister, his wife, and worship her body completely.

Could Derek do this? Had he been cowed so completely that he could literally become a different man altogether, a man nearly unrecognizable from the one who had walked down the aisle hours before? A cheating asshole who would bash his wife, fuck a gorgeous slut, and worship at her feet? Was he the type of guy who would cheat on his wife on his wedding night? To completely abandon his wife in every way, immediately, to give up all hope of a loyal marriage, in favor of the dark delights a slut could offer?

Was he really so self-obsessed? Was he really such an asshole to give up all hope in his soul-mate just cause she got a little too happy on her wedding day and had just a few too many drinks? Was he really such a fucking prick that he would dump his wife on his wedding night once he realized her boobs weren't nearly as big as her hot older sister's were? Would he dump his wife simply because her cup size did not match up with what he really wanted in a woman? Was he really such a bastard that he would shack up with his wife's older sister just because he realized his wife was the least attractive woman in her own family? Was his desire to be with a smoking hot vixen enough to make him so uncaring of his wife's love anymore?

Would he get her off of him, cast the slut this evil slut away and return to his wife? Or would he just get her off?

The answer was simple. Jackie had done so many bad things. She had treated her sister like garbage. She was crossing a line no decent person would think of crossing. There was only one bit of recourse, one bit of revenge, a guy like Derek could give to an evil slut like Jackie.

He would have to make her cum.

That was really the only thing you could do when you have a slut like her on your hands. After all the bad things this girl had done, the only thing that any man could do is try to make her cum as fucking hard as fucking possible. Cause that is what an evil, devious slut like her deserved. A squealing, screaming orgasm. A few minutes of incredible pleasure, absolute bliss. Pleasure that should really be given to good, wholesome girls who did everything right. Not evil whores who tore apart lives, marriages, and people to get what they wanted. She shouldn't deserve it, but she was the one who would get it. Because she demanded it, and Derek was in no place to resist anymore.

The truth was it didn't matter what the fuck he wanted. All that mattered is what Jackie wanted, because the one thing driving him more than anything else was his incredible need to do whatever Jackie wanted. And if he had to demolish his own marriage to satisfy his slut sister-in-law's whims, then so be it.

Jackie's will had taken over Derek completely, erasing the good guy he had been before, replacing him with an asshole who cared more about satisfying his massive dick than his dipshit wife. And he had truly been replaced, as Derek embraced the new him, the fucking asshole cheating bastard.

"Jackie," Derek began, "You're the hottest woman I've ever seen."

"Mmmmm, keep going." Jackie gasped. "Tell me I'm hotter than Heather." she added, bouncing slowly, listening to her brother-in-law's praise. And, as if the real Derek was awakened, as if he had suddenly become the douchebag cheating husband he was born to be, and knew exactly what to say.

"I wanted to bang you the second I saw you." Derek admitted.

"Mmm, I know, baby." Jackie purred, bouncing a bit faster.

"I realized immediately I married the wrong sister. I had to resist the urge to ask you out during the reception." Derek said.

"Mmm, you think I'm girlfriend material?" Jackie asked.

"You're a lot more than that." Derek replied.

"What part of me really caught your attention?" Jackie asked smugly.

"What do you think?" Derek replied with a laugh. Jackie waited expectantly, waiting for an answer, waiting for him to vocalize his desire.

"It was those big fucking tits!" Derek said loudly, causing her to shake her tits from side to side. "They're just so huge, and perky, and incredible!"

"Mmm, I was hoping you would notice. And I'm glad you noticed mine, and not Mom or Grandma's." Jackie said.

"What?" Derek asked, confused. Why would he check out an older woman's breasts?

"You know how to make a girl feel attractive, Derek. And I think with how horny you clearly are, and those wandering eyes, you made a lot of pretty girls feel very sexy." Jackie said, her pace increasing. "What else did you notice?"

"Mmm, I noticed that ass." Derek said, his hands gliding across her smooth flesh as he took a firm grip of Jackie's two ripe ass cheeks. His large, manly hands squeezed those firm cheeks, mashing them and pulling them apart as he drove harder into her.

"Mmm, I'm sorry my ass distracted you on your wedding day. I'm sorry you spent more time scoping for my thong through my dress than dancing with your wife. I'm sorry you had to choose whether to look at your new wife or my jiggling ass. I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself from shaking my ass whenever I knew you would be looking." Jackie said.

"I couldn't look away from your gorgeous face. I have never seen anyone as gorgeous as you." Derek said.

"I'm better looking than Heather, aren't I?" Jackie asked.

"Yes! Of course. It's not even that close." Derek grunted, the tight pleasure of Jackie's cunt driving him wild.

"So, it's true then. I got the looks, the body, and the brains, and she got... well, nothing. Right?" Jackie asked.

"Yes! You're better than her in every way. You've got the looks. The brains. The tits. The ass. The pussy. You've got it all." Derek said, praising the bouncing hottie on top of him. She grinned lustily at her brother-in-law, getting more hot for him with every nasty word he said.

"I'm practically the star of this wedding, aren't I? When you look back at today, you won't remember Heather even being here! You will remember my hot body prancing around, working the room, turning this wedding from boring to amazing!" Jackie began, getting more into the sex with every word she said. "You won't remember her boring body in the wedding dress! You'll remember my hot body rocking that dress like she could never do. You won't remember kissing her after saying 'I do'. The more memorable kiss will be the one you planted so lovingly on my asshole! You won't remember swallowing Heather's favorite champagne. You will remember swallowing my tasty pussy juice. You won't remember how snug your tux was, the one Heather picked out. But, you will remember how tight my cunt was. You won't remember putting the ring on Heather's finger." Jackie moaned out. She reached over and grabbed her sister's hand, and smoothly removed the wedding ring from her finger. She quickly put the ring on her own finger, smiling nastily. "But you will remember how I stole this ring from her passed out hand! And you will definitely remember this." she began, reaching behind herself, taking advantage of the fact that Derek had peeled her ass cheeks apart by slipping her ring finger between her cheeks and slipping it smoothly into her own asshole. The ring that Derek had spent so much money on was now firmly embedded in his sister-in-law's asshole.

"Oh my God!" Derek moaned out, getting as hot for her as she was for him. "You are the hottest bitch I have ever seen!" Derek's strained voice said.

"You already love me more than you ever loved her!" Jackie gasped. "My huge tits, my hot face, my perfect ass, my long legs, my tight cunt... they mean so much more to you than Heather ever could! Tell me!"

"YES!!!!!! I love you more than any other woman! I love your hot body! Your huge tits! Your fucking perfect ass!" Derek moaned out, driving into her. He reached for her tits, thinking he had satisfied her, but she stopped him.

"No!" she gasped. "You don't get to feel these suckers again until you bash the ever-loving shit out of my sister. My stupid, dumb ass little sister who doesn't belong in the same family as me and you!" Jackie yelled out.

The truth was out. Jackie had shown once and for all, that when it comes down to choosing between her family or cock, she would take the cock every time. She showed that she only really cared about her little sister until it reached the point where that loyalty got in the way of some really good sex she should be having. And when that point was reached, Jackie was happy to forget about Heather, acknowledge her sister's inferiority, and fuck the cock that should have been hers. Jackie was willing to sever all connections to her little sis in favor of the beefy hunk she just met. Sever what little loyalty she had, cast her sis away. All loyalty she should feel for her little sister, the sister she had grown up alongside, sharing their younger years together, was just thrown aside. Jackie was one cold bitch. She would throw her little sister under the bus, throw her in jail, whatever it took to make sure she kept getting that good cock. Heather was just some regular, plain woman who she didn't have time to even acknowledge. She was just some bland obstacle standing in between her and the inevitable pounding she deserved.