The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping one hand on his dick, Helena pulled him so he turned his back to Heather, and she started to walk towards the bed, pulling Derek with her. She led him by the dick, pulling him away from Heather, into a whole new world. Derek glanced down, at his grandmother-in-law's body, and the copious amount of voluptuous mature flesh she was exposing. He looked down at her firm, softly muscled back, with the lavender bra-straps digging into her smooth, shiny flesh. His eyes trailed down to her impressive, imposing ass. The round, perky cheeks standing proudly outward to Derek's lucky eyes. The teeny string of the lavender thong was being consumed by the meaty cheeks of Helena's ass.

"Look where following the rules have gotten you. A nervous, stammering boy. But, after tonight... I'll make a man out of you." Helena said as they reached the bed. Helena held his dick and forced them both to spin until his back was to the bed. Helena deftly shoved him back, forcing him to sit on the end of the bed.

"Helena, I don't know if I can do this." Derek pled, begging her to stop this indecent seduction. Now that her hand was off his dick, his head began to clear and he attempted to put up one last fight for his wife. Sure, Helena was hot, way too hot and voluptuous than any grandma should be. And sure, she seemed to be extremely brilliant. And sure, it seemed like her mind was struggling with the same types of things that he had been. And although it seemed like she had an insane solution to their shared problems, Derek was for some reason not able to completely rule out her ridiculous plan.

There was no scientific reasoning to her plan. But she might be right in that he was too deep in the woods to see the trees. He was too immersed in scientific formulas, theorems and equations to see beyond them. To see a solution to his problem, to find a way to break the rules of time and space. To see alternate timelines, to experience every decision, every alternate reality. And maybe that solution was not a scientific one. Maybe what was holding him back wasn't math or science. Maybe what was holding him back was the limits of his mind. Maybe it was true that he had to experience things to evolve his mind, enrich it with the fruits of the world. Maybe he had to look inward, into his own mind. Maybe he had to meditate to find his limits. To examine his mind critically, and maybe find a solution there. Derek would have to look into this in the future.

But her plan, it was ridiculous, wasn't it? To test his limits through exhausting, vigorous, athletic sex with his wife's grandmother. To immerse himself in her voluptuous, mature body. To drown in her mature flesh. There was no reason her plan would work, right? Sure, she could no doubt test his limits sexually. She could no doubt make him experience a whole new world of pleasure. No, she was his wife's grandmother. But she was really hot. She had the body of the porn star. Her breasts were just so huge! They were like watermelons on her chest! He could only imagine how they would look bare. He could only imagine what she could do with them during sex. And her ass was unreal. It was fit and round, firm and strong enough to handle anything. She could do some damage with that ass. She could no doubt destroy a man with that body. She could no doubt take a man to his limits. But that wasn't enough to make a man evolve, to make a man conquer fate, time and space. That was ridiculous, right? Sure, her offer was tempting, not for what her offered destination was, but for what it would take to get there. Derek had to admit that sex with Helena, despite her mature age, would no doubt be spectacular. And to experience her body first-hand would definitely be a world shaking experience. No doubt.

But she was his wife's grandmother! Not her best friend, or her sister, or her mother... her grandmother. It was so not right. A young man his age should not be with a grandmother in a sexual way, period. No one would be happy for him, or excited for him. There would be no guys out there slapping him on the shoulder and congratulating him for nailing a grandmother. No, people would look down at him. They would be grossed out. They didn't understand how incredibly hot and sexy Helena was, and if they saw her, they would understand why he did it. Sure, she was incredibly hot, but there was no pride to be had in society in bagging a grandmother. There was no future to be had by pursuing that kind of relationship. It was doomed to be temporary. The world was not meant to have young men fucking grandmothers. The rules of fate, of time and space, dictated otherwise.

Helena had probably realized this long ago. And that was probably why she thought how she did. The rules of society, the rules that were just always there, as if dictated from a higher force, time, space, fate or whatever, those rules were the enemy. They kept you in place. Kept you from seeing the strings. Kept you from seeing the world at a higher level. And to see the world in a more advanced way, maybe you had to move beyond those rules, to escape the forest so you could see beyond the trees. Derek understood this now.

Yes, there was a twisted logic. And Derek could follow her line of thought. But still, it was insane. She was his wife's grandmother. His wife... Derek was a married man now. Good married men don't cheat on their wives, let alone with his wife's hot grandma. Sure, his wife had gotten drunk and spoiled their wedding night, but that didn't give him the right to cheat. He loved her and vowed to be with her forever. She was his soul mate. She had made him a better person. He couldn't just throw that away. Not for some illicit fling with his wife's grandmother. No. And he couldn't let Helena do this to herself. To her family. If she did this, if she betrayed Heather, it would destroy everyone involved. It would destroy Heather, and her family. It would destroy Derek. And it would no doubt destroy Helena's place in her family. How could a woman be respected after fucking her granddaughter's husband? Derek had to talk her down from the ledge.

"Helena. We can't do this. We have to stop." Derek begged.

"No." Helena said simply. "There will be none of that. There is no stopping this."

"But..." Derek began.

But as he did, Helena smiled smugly, confidently. She reached around her back and simply unclipped her bra. Her springy, perky breasts were not built to contained, and now that the bra's support was now gone, her massive breasts burst forward, causing her stretchy bra to spring away from her chest like a slingshot, pulling the overworked straps from her shoulders. The bra hit the floor. Now, for the first time, Helena Cline's massive breasts were exposed to her granddaughter's hunky husband.

Helena stood with her hands on her hips, letting the young man take her body in. And taking it in he was.

Words left Derek. His mouth stayed open in shock. His eyes widened to take in the visual feast in front of him. The work of art standing before him. And it was truly a work of art. Perfection.

They were even bigger than he thought. They looked huge in her bra, but now that the overworked garment was on the floor, it was clear how much work it had been doing. It was clear now how much flesh those bra cups were forced to contain, and it was a marvel that that her bra hadn't been torn to shreds with each jiggle of those gigantic jugs.

They were just massive. Just absolutely round and smooth and perfect. The flesh on her breasts was every bit as smooth and creamy and sexy as the rest of her. They were still somehow incredibly perky, her rack standing out proudly from her slim torso, defying the affects of age and time. They were just so round and springy and soft looking, like divine pillows. No sag, whatsoever. It was insane how youthful her chest appeared to be. Age had only filled them out into a perfect roundness, naturally forming a fucking canyon of massive cleavage. The most important thing, though, was their size. They were massive. Derek honestly thought each massive breast was the size of his head. It was incredible that such a slim, mature woman could be packing such massive boobs. It was incredible that those tits could be packed into a tight dress.

Derek's eyes were drawn to his wife's grandmother's nipples. They were just... perfect, just like the rest of her. Both nipples were rock hard, the only interruption on her flawlessly smooth flesh. They were hard, begging for a mouth to surround them and slake her lust. Her nipples were perfectly sized, surrounded by pink, suckable flesh. Each nipple looked ready to be sucked, bit, and chewed on. Derek shivered.

He maintained eye contact with Helena's nipples. Helena bent over slightly as she let the young man take in this world changing sight. His eyes were locked onto her chest, and he didn't notice her hands slide under her thong straps and force them down, peeling the tiny thong off of her, letting it fall to the floor, baring her cunt to Derek's eyes for the first of what she knew would be many times. Her bared pussy was the only thing that could pull Derek's eyes from her tits.

She stood up straight as Derek's eyes locked onto Helena's naked cunt. Like her tits, her pussy appeared to be shockingly youthful looking. It was still a mature cunt, but no grandmother should have a cunt that sweet and sexy looking. The plump lips of her cunt looked ready for action. Her hard clit poked outward, indicating her lust, as did the juices covering her cunt. And she still maintained a small, thin landing strip of silvery cunt hair, the only sign that this was a mature pussy he was staring at. Derek was enraptured.

"You can't fight this anymore, Derek. You can't resist it. You can't stop what's about to happen." Helena said.

"But..." Derek croaked, putting up one last plea. "How can you know? How can you know that this plan would work? How do I know this isn't just about, uh... sex?"

Helena smiled

"Of course it's about sex! And that's how I know I'm right." Helena began, ready to expose her trump card. Her theory. The Cline theory of time. And the fact that she was nude would only help him pay complete attention. "I get it Derek. You're a scientist. You need proof." she said, gesturing with her arms, causing her exposed boobs to jiggle, enrapturing him further. "Luckily, I have it. This wedding, this day... it's all sex. You're surrounded by it. Smothered by its silky charm. Didn't you notice, Derek? Didn't you notice all the gorgeous women at this wedding? At the reception? All these women, so captivated by you. If you wanted, you could have had any one of them. My daughter, Jocelyn. My granddaughter, Jackie. That annoying little hotel clerk, whatever her name was. My friend Audrey. All of them had eyes for you, and any one of them could have ended up here."

Derek's eyes scrunched at her as he studied her words.

"Like I said, I studied your work. I became obsessed with it, no doubt like you are. Different timelines. Different choices. Infinite timelines, each playing out a different decision. Derek, you're in one of those timelines now! A series of decisions were made tonight, and those decisions led you here. Heather got drunk, which is out of character for her. Jackie, and Jocelyn, and the clerk, and Audrey, all made a move on you. And each time, you turned them away. But, if your theory is correct, then in another timeline, you had sex with each and every one of them." Helena said.

Derek was hit with a severe case of déjà vu, as was Helena. He tried to shake his head clear, but the feeling was so strong.

"In one timeline, a boring one, you had the perfect wedding with Heather." Helena purred. Derek's mind flashed, flashed to what Heather looked like, what she would have looked like had the wedding gone off without a hitch. An image of her, smiling cutely next to the bed he was currently on, in a set of classy lingerie, waiting to make love to him.

"In another, that hotel clerk made a move." Helena said. An image jumped to Derek's mind. Him, and that hotel clerk, Kaitlyn, on a balcony, looking over the city, the cool air hitting them as they sipped drinks. Followed by an image, of a dark unfamiliar room. A writhing, unfamiliar body on top of him. A giant pair of sweaty, big breasts in his palms. The shocking realization that it was Kaitlyn on top of him, riding him for all she was worth.

"In another timeline, Jackie got her claws in you." Helena cooed. Another image jumped into Derek's head. Jackie, his wife's sister, wearing her sister's wedding dress, her huge breasts bursting out of it. She, riding his cock viciously as a passed out Heather dozed next to him.

"And then, no doubt, in another timeline, Jocelyn got to you." Helena said. More images hit his mind. Jocelyn, bent over, Derek's face jammed between her imposing ass-cheeks. In another image, he saw Jocelyn, her firm mature body exposed as she rode him furiously. And as she did, Derek called her 'Mommy'.

Derek shook his head and was finally able to escape that extended feeling of déjà vu. He had never felt anything like that. Sure, he had had déjà vu before, but nothing like this. Those images seemed so real. So vivid and true. It felt like they had actually happened. But they hadn't, obviously. He didn't do any of those things. But, maybe he did. Maybe he had done them... in other timelines. In another time. In another space. If Derek's theories were true, then at some point, in some timelines, he had had sex with all of Heather's relatives. All those other women Helena mentioned. In those other timelines, Derek had cheated. And those images were so vivid, so real, so... hot. So sexy. So alluring. So tempting.

The vivid déjà vu and the alluring images within made his dick throb. He looked up at Helena, and she looked to be going through what he did.

"You felt that too, didn't you? You felt time... rippling around us? Time fighting to stop us. I did too. The feeling was... indescribable. When I realized what I just told you, I felt how you just did. I saw what you saw. So you want proof? You want to know how I know? That's how I know." Helena said firmly.

Derek studied her. She had shown him something his years of work had never gotten him close to. She had gotten him closer to solving the great problem he had been studying than any book, any scientist, had. His wife's hot, sexy, nude grandmother was on the right track. She might have the right idea. The path forward, the path to answers was... sex. It was sex. Helena was right. Sex was the answer. His shoulders dropped and the fight was fading from him.

She was right. Derek couldn't fight this. He was not strong enough. She understood him so well. She spoke to him in ways no woman ever had. He had to follow this. He had no choice but to give in. He was dazed by Helena's brilliant mind and hot body. Those tits were insane. And for some reason, in his head, he just knew it would feel so good to just give in to her. It felt wrong. It felt wrong to do this to Heather. It felt wrong to hurt her. But the path to solving his life's work was right in front of him. He had to chase it.

"Take off your clothes." Helena said firmly. Derek didn't take his eyes off her body, but that didn't stop him. Still sitting on the bed, he let his suit coat fall to the bed, unbuttoned his shirt, and loosened his tie. He let them fall to the bed and quickly removed his undershirt, exposing his bare, fit chest to Helena's widened, lustful, hungry eyes. Derek's hands went to his waist and he awkwardly lifted himself and was able to lower his pants to the floor. He extricated his pants and socks from his body, now nude in front of his wife's grandmother.

"Very good. Very, very good." Helena said quietly. She stepped closer to him and ran her finger up along his bare chest. She brought that finger to her lips and gathered his manly taste into her mouth. She reached down to grab his thighs. She dug in with her nails and pulled him forward roughly, closer to the edge of the bed. She then kneeled before the overwhelmed young man, the mature grandmother placing her arms on his firm thighs. She curled her fingers around the thick root of his dick and gave it a slight squeeze. She poised her head above his meaty dick.

"Hon, I'm about to rock your world." Helena purred. Derek watched as Helena's sexy mouth opened and lowered down. Derek's eyes closed, afraid of seeing this sight. For a few moments, Derek felt nothing. This delay was maddening. And then, he felt her soft, plump lips form a tight seal around his thick mushroom tip. He felt her smooth tongue against the underside of his cock.

"UHHHHHHH!" Derek moaned out.

Unknowingly, his moan of pleasure stirred Heather awake. Her eyes were a haze and her center of gravity was askew. She played with her tongue as she realized her mouth was as dry as cotton. Her head lolled dizzily as she attempted to get to her feet. She stumbled towards the sink. She turned on the faucet, and cupped her hand under the water, filling her palm. She brought it up to her mouth, swallowing the cool liquid. She heard a noise from the room and turned to look for the source.

As she turned to look into the room, her vision swirled and blurred. If she were sober, she would have seen what was truly going on. But all she saw was a blur of something. Her swirling vision made her dizzy, forcing her to slide down along the front of the sink, falling to her butt on the floor. Her head leaned back and her eyes began to lid over again. The last thing to hit her ears before passing out again was another restrained moan.

If her vision was clear, she would have been horrified. She would have realized that her grandmother was on her knees in front of her husband, and they were both nude. She would have seen Helena's head bobbing above her husband's crotch. She would have seen her grandmother's round, bare ass pointed straight towards her. She would have noticed the way her grandmother's ass cheeks parted, exposing her neat, clean asshole, unashamedly pointed straight at her.

It's probably for the best that she didn't see that.

**************

Heather was missing everything, but Kaitlyn wasn't. She had seen it all. She had watched as the sexy grandmother succinctly seduced the young man, attacking his mind and body, tearing him down like an experienced seductress would.

Kaitlyn quickly realized Helena was brilliant. Like, a genius. She was so smart, and her words, although they mostly went over Kaitlyn's head, they were absolutely what the young man needed to hear. Kaitlyn quickly realized Helena was clearly operating on another level. A level Kaitlyn realized she could never reach without some serious training.

Watching the mature woman at work was getting Kaitlyn hot under the collar. Her nipples were throbbing and her cunt was sizzling and moist.

And when Helena exposed her body, Kaitlyn nearly came.

Kaitlyn couldn't explain it. She had never been attracted to women at all, and none had ever made her body react this way. But as soon as Helena exposed her stacked, mature body to both the young married man and the peeping hotel clerk, Kaitlyn's cunt quivered with pleasure. Her juices began literally dripping from her pussy, soaking her thong and her thighs. Her nipples began to throb, bursting for escape from under her clothing. She couldn't explain why this old lady was making her body react like this.

It wasn't necessarily an attraction towards the older woman. There was just something about her. She induced this reaction out of everyone. Derek was under her spell as well. He had been entranced into taking off his clothes and exposing his fat cock to the hot grandmother. His cock was pulsing as the old lady went to work on him. Kaitlyn admired Derek's fit, muscular body, and his fat cock, and he definitely made her mouth water. But she had trouble paying attention to him. Her focus was continuously drawn to Helena. Every single thing she did was an act of seduction. She exuded sex from her pores. Every word, every motion, every jiggle drew both Kaitlyn and Derek further under her spell.

1...56789...12