The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, that's it!" Helena called out with a pleasured laugh.

Derek felt her juices coat his tongue. He pulled his tongue back and savored the taste. Once he savored it and tasted it's flavor, his mouth began to drool. She tasted so good! Her juices were like honey, sweet and flavorful, an ambrosia-like nectar. With no more hesitance, Derek's tongue dove in and dug deep into his wife's grandmother's sweet pussy.

"Very good, Derek. Very good." Helena sighed, resting her palm on the back of his head as she felt his tongue fervently lap at her sweet cunt. "That's some good stuff, isn't it?" Helena asked with a smug laugh as he swallowed her copious flowing juices. Derek didn't reply. He was too busy furiously lapping at her pussy to respond. She began to pat his head in appreciation. Using her other arm to hold herself up, she looked at Derek and began to speak her mind.

"What if I told you that everything I said before was bullshit? That this isn't about breaking free of the societal rules that bind us? That this isn't about seeing the limits of the universe? What if I told you that this was nothing more than you wanting to have sex with your wife's grandmother? That this has more to do with you not being able to take your eyes off of my hot body during your entire wedding day? That this had nothing to do with freeing your mind, and more about freeing my jiggling tits from my tight dress? That you stopped thinking about your supposed soul-mate during your wedding, and started thinking about seeing my hot body in the nude? That you stopped thinking about your wife in her pretty wedding dress, and you started thinking about how tiny of a thong I was wearing? Cause with a body like mine, with the ass that I have, you had to know I was wearing a thong. Would it change anything if I told you that this, all of this, is a fraud, an excuse for you to get me naked, for you to feast on my body? All you are is a dirty, filthy boy who wants a mature cunt." Helena spoke, patting Derek's head as he lapped at her sweet cunt.

Derek didn't take in her words too much. Her sweet juices were driving him wild. He drove his strong tongue firmly into her, splitting her twat open so he could get at the tasty juices within. He realized as he ate her out that the juices deep within her pussy were the best tasting, so he drove his tongue in to gather that sweet nectar.

"Nibble my clit, dear." Helena commanded softly. Derek pulled his tongue from cunt and ran it up her soft pussy lips. As his tongue collided with her clit, he surrounded it with his mouth and formed a tight seal around it. Derek flicked and nibbled at her clit, and he opened his eyes to look up at her, past her massive breasts, to her elegantly gorgeous face. She removed the hand from his head and began to twist at her rubbery nipples. She bit her bottom lip as Derek's tongue got more aggressive. Her thighs tightened around his head, holding him against her cunt. She brought her arm under her rack, holding it against the bottom of both breasts as she cupped her left breast in her palm, letting the flesh pour and overflow from her hand.

"Ugh, keep going." Helena moaned out. She chewed on her plump lip as he went at her clit ferociously. She twisted at her own nipple, increasing the electricity she was feeling in her body. Her thighs tightened around his head, nearly crushing him, but he did not stop lapping at her.

"Ahhh. That's it dear! Keep going! Keep going! KEEP GOING! AHHH! I'M GONNA CUM!" Helena squealed. Her hips arched off the bed, but Derek stayed glued to her cunt. Derek's mouth slid down and closed around her quivering cunt just in time as her hot girl-cum began squirting from her magnificent mature cunt. It coated Derek's tongue as he held on to the ride from Helena's bouncing hips. Girl-cum filled his mouth, forcing him to swallow his wife's grandmother's pussy juice. After a minute of this, Helena's ass fell to the bed and her muscles relaxed as she was temporarily sated. She spread her legs, letting Derek escape from in between.

"Very good, dear... very good." Helena sighed out, catching her breath. "You are a natural, honey. You are truly talented at eating out your wife's grandmother's cunt. What a talent to have." she added with a laugh. She lied back and rested her head against the bed, catching her breath.

Derek pulled back, dazed. After swallowing so much of her precious nectar, Derek felt a little dizzy. It was like that feeling when you have your first drink of booze and you immediately feel the alcohol hit you. Derek felt a bit tipsy and dazed. He leaned against the bed and used it for leverage to get unsteadily to his feet. He got his bearings and looked up to face Helena, but all he saw was a blur as she pounced.

Before he could react, his face was smothered in softness as she wrapped her arms around his head. Derek struggled to breathe as found himself on his heels, unsure of what was happening as he was smothered with flesh. Helena maneuvered till he fell onto the bed on his back, Helena on top of him, straddling his stomach. He remained smothered until Helena finally pulled back and let Derek breath. He looked up, trying to regain his bearings again. His vision cleared, and he realized he was staring up at Helena's bare, big, ripe titties. He had been smothered by his wife's grandmother's massive breasts. Derek gulped.

Helena's breasts hovered over him, hanging like massive, swollen udders, her hard nipples as hard as diamonds.

"Open your mouth." Helena commanded simply.

Derek hesitated, his eyes locked onto Helena's enormous boobs. He didn't say a word.

"Derek!" Helena said firmly. "Open your mouth."

Derek was shaken from his reverie. Slowly, his mouth began to open. Helena smirked at this. Before he could react, Helena lowered her chest onto his face, her nipple entering his mouth as her huge breast molded around his face.

Derek froze in place as he felt the soft boob smother him. The flesh was so soft and firm as it pressed forcefully against his head. Helena forced her breast against his mouth, using her hand to push the copious flesh against him, thrusting as much of her nipple into Derek's mouth as she could.

Derek's mouth was forced open fully as Helena pushed her throbbing nipple inside. His lips were strained apart till they formed a tight seal around her large pink nipple. Tentatively, his tongue extended and flicked at the invading nipple.

"Oh, don't be afraid of it, darling." Helena lilted poshly. Derek's tongue flicked at her rubbery nipple again, flipping it back and forth. His tongue lapped at it again, this time giving the entire nipple a wet swipe with his tongue.

"Ahh, keep going, dear." Helena gasped. Derek's tongue became more active, intermittently swiping and flicking her nipple, until it was coated with his spit.

"Suck it, baby. Suck your wife's grandmother's tit!" Helena commanded. With that, she felt Derek's mouth tighten, his cheeks hollowing as he began the act of sucking at his wife's grandma's nipple.

"That's it, Derek. That's it!" Helena cried out, holding Derek's head to her breast. "Get used to this, because you will be doing a lot of this in the future. A woman likes me needs to have her nipples worshipped constantly. A woman like me, with breasts as massive as mine, needs to know how desperate men are to suck at my nipples. So, I trained myself to be able to cum hard just from having my nipples sucked on. My nipples are so sensitive now, that all it takes is one voracious mouth to get me off."

Derek went at her nipples, his mouth filled to the brim as he sucked at the massive teats. The only woman he had ever been with was Heather, so he was used to gently nibbling at the small nipples on her cute breasts. He was not used to choking on a massive, pillowy, fleshy boob. He was not used to having his mouth filled by a big, round, soft nipple. He was not used to having to open his jaw to the max when he sucked on a nipple. He was not used to having so much soft, creamy, lively skin smothering his face.

To the inexperienced young man, sucking at such a massive breast was a new sensation. And as he dove in, as his lips pressed against her supple breasts, as her hard nipple pressed against his firm tongue, Derek felt as if he belonged here. That this is what he was meant to be doing. Being force fed a wet nipple. So Derek relaxed. He let himself be absorbed into the soft flesh. He truly let himself go and lose himself in her massive breasts.

Helena had turned Derek into a compliant, eager, worshiping breast slave.

"Bite it, Derek. Bite it!" Helena commanded. She felt his teeth scrape across her firm flesh before closing around her nipple.

"Ahhh!" Helena moaned as she felt his teeth nibble at her nipple. "I didn't say nibble it, Derek. I said bite it!" Derek bit her nipple harder. "Harder!" she moaned out. Derek bit her nipple hard.

"AHHHHHH!" Helena cried out, almost going over the edge as the young man chewed on her nipple. "Switch nipples, hon, do the other one."

Helena pulled her nipple from his mouth with a loud pop, saliva stretching from her soaked nipple to Derek's gasping mouth. She swiveled her chest till her other breast was pointed at his face. She forced it against his face quickly, forcing the dry ready nipple into his still gasping mouth before he could recover.

His eager tongue got back to work, circling and flicking at her other nipple, quickly soaking it with his spit. He sucked hard at her nipple, forming a tight seal around the rubbery tit. He alternated sucking and licking at her sensitive nub, warming her up. Once her nipple was properly worshipped, he began to bite and chew at it. His teeth dug in, causing his wife's grandmother to squeal.

"AHHHH! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Helena moaned out, having a small orgasm thanks to the nipple play. During her orgasm, the pressure on Derek's face lessened, and Derek took advantage. He wrapped his arms around her waist, spinning her over, until he was on top and Helena was on her back. Helena was still cumming, so she couldn't stop him from indulging a bit. Her breasts jiggled as she moved around, and Derek's eyes were glued to them. He leapt forward, his hands open. He dove towards her boobs, his hands finally meeting the supple flesh of his wife's grandmother's massive breasts. As his manly fingers made contact, his mouth closed around her nipple again.

Derek let his hands squeeze her huge breasts. He let the firm flesh overfill his big hands. They were so soft! Derek had never felt anything like these. He just kept squeezing and squeezing. He had never experienced what a huge pair of tits would feel like, but they were just incredible.

He was always a regular guy who was totally fine with slim, small-chested girls. He had no physical demands for women he was interested in. He cared about their personality. But now, his hands overfilled with FF tits, his mouth overfilled with nipple, he realized how wrong he was. A huge pair of breasts were just unbelievable, world-changing, mind-bending. Derek might have to start making demands of his women. A minimum cup size... to start, because now that Derek had his hands filled with huge, perky, mature tits, there was no going back. But it was too late for Derek to start making demands of his women. Not cause he was now married. No, it was cause he had now already been claimed. Claimed by Helena. She was already making him hers. All those big pairs of breasts out there that he could have had, all that supple flesh that would just have to go unsqueezed by him, because it was too late for him. His hands were bound to Helena's huge pair of mature tits. It would be her FF cups being squeezed. It would be her grandmotherly flesh on the receiving end of his manly hands on a daily basis. She would hog him to herself.

Derek's mouth dove at her nipples again, forcing his own face into the warm, comforting, smothering embrace of her huge melons. He bit and chewed at her breasts like a starving man as he used his hands to get as much soft breast into his mouth as possible.

As he lost himself in her chest, Helena came down from her orgasm. She petted his head lovingly as his lips and teeth nipped at her.

"I saw you checking the other girls. Checking out Jackie's perky rack. Checking out Jocelyn's mature tits. Both are fantastic, but mine are better, aren't they? Your wife's grandmother has her daughter and granddaughters beaten in the breast department. Mine are bigger... softer... firmer... better. Those young girls, your wife, your sister-in-law, and my daughter, your mother-in-law, all of them couldn't fill my smallest bra." Helena said smugly. She loved proving her superiority over the other Clines.

Derek moaned as he kept sucking her tits like the good lover he was.

"I'll take that as an affirmative. I could tell all day you were a fan of my rack! You're a good boy, Derek. A good, good boy." Helena cooed as her granddaughter's hubby lost himself in her body. She felt his throbbing, dripping cock rubbing against her hip as he sucked at her. "But... you do realize this is just foreplay? For some women, this would be enough. You've already given me three orgasms. I'm sure Heather would be exhausted after that. My foreplay is what sex is for other, normal women. My appetizers are their main course. Derek, you haven't experienced sex with Helena Cline yet."

Derek was lost in her soft melons, so Helena was able to grab onto Derek and roll back over, forcing Derek to the bed as she popped her nipple from his sucking mouth. She grabbed his wrists and forced his hands away from her breasts and slammed them to the bed over his head. Helena looked down at him, her contented smile warping into a sneer.

"I have learned through experience, Derek, that real world-changing sex isn't good natured. It isn't fun. It isn't making love. It isn't smiles and laughter. Real fucking is mean-spirited. It is agonizing. It is exhausting. It is nasty. Dark. Filthy. Dirty. In real fucking, women spit venom. So, from this point forward, the sweet, good-natured intellectual grandmother will be gone." Helena began. Derek laughed inwardly. Helena had not exactly been sweet and good-natured, considering she was scheming to fuck her granddaughter's husband. But, if this was sweet and good-natured to her, he feared what her dark side would be. "That's the façade I put on Derek. You're about to see the real me, at my core. You're about to see the mature, filthy, evil slut I am. You're about to see and hear things that would make whores blush. Things that would make old ladies keel over. Things that would make young girls cry. And most men, you strong, arrogant, sneering young men who act like nothing could faze you, all the young men I've been with were shaken by what I did. So I ask you, Derek, are you ready for this? Cause if this goes forward, you will never be the same."

Derek gulped and look up at his wife's grandmother hovering above him, looking down at him, telling him that he was about to go through a hellish and heavenly experience that would warp him forever. Derek was a nice, good-hearted young man. He traveled the world, donated to charities, and did good by everyone. He was a genius, and was raised as humble and sweet as could be. So, it should be obvious what he should do. It should be obvious how this nice young man should reply when a slutty old lady, his wife's posh, voluptuous grandmother offers to drag him to hell with her hot body. She was offering to expose this impressionable young man to the evils of the world, and let those evils surround him and to warp him into something different. She was asking him to be complicit in his own downfall. How could anyone do that? How could any good-hearted young man, how could any genius possibly agree to this twisted offer? How could any young man agree with this, when she clearly advertised how many young men had already fallen to her? How could any...

"Yes." Derek croaked. "I'm ready."

Derek had truly been corrupted. Helena had successfully used her body to turn him to her side. His soul had been poisoned, and the poison was seeping through his system. And by the end of the night, he would never be the same.

Helena didn't smile in happiness or acceptance. She didn't convey any joy at all. No, she simply released his wrists, and sneered in superiority at the young man below her. Because she was superior. She was his better.

Helena had conquered Derek.

She just had to make it official. She got on her knees above the young man and scooted down till she straddled his jutting cock. She reached down and snaked her hand around the shaft of his meaty cock. She pointed it upwards, straight towards her soaking cunt. She slapped the tip of his dick against the outside of her pussy before holding his cock firmly at her entrance.

She let her gaze meet Derek's. She stared down at him, her firm, cold gaze freezing him in place.

The demoness was close to being unleashed.

With a determined sneer, Helena Cline began to lower herself onto her granddaughter's husband's dick. Derek watched as the thick tip of his dick was forced against the entrance to her cunt. Derek felt the pressure of her tight hole, resisting the meaty invader. Helena flexed her hips and ass, forcing herself down. Derek noticed the muscles in her fit stomach flexing as well, her entire body working to get his cock inside her.

"UGHHHHHHHHH!" Helena grunted out in sweet agony as she tried to work his cock inside her. Finally, her cunt opened up enough to let the thick tip of his cock pop inside her.

"AHHH!" Helena grunted as the tip pushed inside her.

"Shit!" Derek called out. It was just so tight! The tight, spongy walls of her pussy were molding around the head of his dick and smothering it in warm snugness.

Helena reached down and grabbed Derek's torso and dug in with her nails. She gave a fiery stare down at Derek, swiveled her hips slightly, then in one fluid motion, she flexed her ass and forced herself down, roughly burying Derek's thick shaft completely into her cunt.

"UGGHHHHHHH!" Helena grunted as her tight little cunt was stretched to the brim around the meaty invader.

"AHHH! FUCK! OH MY GOD!" Derek screamed out, his fists slamming to the bed, his body tensing up as he felt the sudden sensation of his dick buried in his wife's grandmother's tight pussy.

Helena's ass settled on the hot young man's lap now that his dick was buried to the balls inside her. The walls of her cunt clung to his thick cock, coating it with her juices, smothering it, drowning it with pleasure.

Helena flexed her ass and her pussy, squeezing his dick with her strong cunt muscles. She repeated this motion, slowly and confidently, almost causing his swollen dick to burst. She leaned forward, still squeezing her cunt round him, dragging her nails up his chest till she brought her hand to his chin, guiding the writhing young man under her to stare up at her.

"You like that?" she hissed. "You like having your filthy dick buried in your wife's grandmother you mother fucker? You sick fuck? How could you do this to your wife? How could you marry a girl when all you want to do is fuck her hot grandma? How could you want to fuck any grandmother, you sick freak? You're supposed to be fucking girls your own age, not old ladies!" she spat at him as she shook his chin violently, trying to get him to open his eyes, not only literally, but also to open his eyes to the sins he was now committing.

"How?" Derek cried out, eyes still clenched shut. "How can you... How can it..." Derek stammered, "How can it be so tight?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, what was that?" Helena asked sarcastically. "You stick your huge dick into your wife's hot grandmother, and you complain that her pussy is too tight? That's the problem your big, smart brain is struggling with? No guilt or remorse over cheating on your idiot wife, a girl too fucking stupid to seal the deal with a hunk like you?"