The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn was from a small town, and she had always been the town looker back home. Her striking looks and big tits made her the envy of all the other girls in town. But now, she was in the big city. And she was beginning to realize there was a whole, wide, world out there, and there were women out there that somehow had body's hotter than hers. And as much as she hated to admit it, this old lady's body had hers beat by a mile.

Kaitlyn couldn't take her eyes off of Helena. Helena's tits were so big! Kaitlyn has some big DD's, but Helena had some fucking blimps on her chest. Kaitlyn had never seen such big breasts, and she couldn't approximate their size. And they were so perky and firm. How could this old lady be so stacked? Even this old lady's ass was somehow hotter, rounder and fuller than hers. Kaitlyn had always been proud of her top-shelf rear-end. But this fucking grandmother, the grandmother of the bride, had an ass that was far hotter, sexier, and more impressive than hers. Even her mature cunt looked tight, taut, and youthful. Even the tiny strip of silver cunt hair worked for her, somehow making her look even sexier. And Kaitlyn had put the hotel's gym to good use, staying fit and firm. But this mature slut over double her age had a body more taut and fit than hers. Kaitlyn had been the homecoming queen, but she knew that if Helena had somehow wandered in during the ceremony, even at her older age they would have given her the crown instead.

Helena had Kaitlyn beat, in nearly every category. And that made Kaitlyn very, very wet.

Kaitlyn didn't understand it. She didn't understand why her body reacted this way. Why did Helena turn this young slut on? She didn't understand why it turned her on to see a woman with a body and a mind that was superior to her in every way. Helena had a body she could never dream of having. Her huge tits. Her firm, full, round ass. Her small, tight pussy. Even Helena's lewdly exposed asshole made Kaitlyn quiver with pleasure.

Kaitlyn didn't realize the truth. That her body was reacting this way out of deference to Helena's perfection. Helena's body was as perfect a body as she had ever seen, and Kaitlyn knew immediately that this old lady's body blew hers out of the water. If Kaitlyn's body was a ten, Helena's was a twenty. And the only way her body could react to this realization was to get turned on. To show Helena's body the respect it deserved by getting hot and wet. To defer to its perfection. To not even try to stand up and compete with it. To acknowledge its perfection by showing that Helena could even turn on an intrepid young slut like her. Her body's only reaction was to basically communicate to the old lady that her mature body was so hot it could even turn on a completely straight, competitive slut like her.

When they had talked before, Kaitlyn had quivered under Helena's appraising stare. Being within inches of Helena's pheromones had reduced her to a wet, juicy, turned-on mess. And Helena barely acknowledged the young slut. She probably didn't think twice about Kaitlyn. Helena possessed the cold, disinterest that comes with perfection, being at the top of her game. All others were mere mortals to her.

Kaitlyn was a jumble of mixed up, jangled nerves. She couldn't explain her reaction. She was too consumed by her pulsing cunt to think too hard. She didn't like that Helena was affecting her this way. She didn't want this old lady's hot body to induce her into pleasuring herself. She didn't want to acknowledge that the sexy grandmother was her superior, because when a straight woman masturbates to another woman's hot body, that was in some way acknowledging that other woman as her better. But her pussy was pulsing insistently. Kaitlyn quickly realized the need was too great. Kaitlyn's fingers had already slipped into her thong as she inserted two fingers into her dripping, needy cunt. She justified her actions to herself. The action on screen was hot. It would turn anyone on. It wasn't like she found that old lady hot and wanted to watch her fuck? That'd be ridiculous!

With a sigh, Kaitlyn fell back to the bed. She fingered herself at an urgent rate as she settled onto the bed, her eyes transfixed by the images on-screen. Transfixed on Helena.

*************

"Ahhh!" Derek moaned appreciatively as Helena's head went up and down on his shaft. He looked down in shock. His wife's grandmother was sucking his dick. His wife's grandmother! It was pure insanity. No man should end up in this position. No husband should end up with his cock getting lovingly sucked by his wife's hot grandmother. But as he looked down at her gorgeous face, hard at work sucking him off, Derek couldn't help but be turned on.

Helena was very experienced at the art of sex, so needless to say, she knew how to suck some dick. This was no dainty knob polishing done by an inexperienced young woman. There were no choking gags or flying spittle. There was no fear in her movement. Helena had no fear. Even though Derek's dick was sizable, impressively meaty and thick, Helena was not afraid of it. And this was clear to Derek.

He watched as she bobbed from the tip to the root in a smooth, practiced motion. He noticed the sheen of her saliva coating every inch of his hard cock. He watched as her lips never broke contact. When she dove deep, her lips stayed sealed tight, wrapped around his thick shaft, her plump lips stroking his dick as she dove up and down. When her lips reached the tip, her lips paused there, nearly pursed like a kiss, her lips staying just slightly open around the dripping tip of his cock, making sure none of his pre-cum escaped her wet mouth.

Derek felt her tight throat as Helena dove to the root of his dick, his cock-head engulfed in her hot-as-fire throat. Each time she dove deep on his prick caused him to experience her broiling gullet, making him tense up, his head falling back in pleasure. He felt her saliva drip down his shaft onto his balls as she furiously sucked him off.

Derek looked down. Helena was looking up at him, her cool eyes holding his stare as she sucked his prick. She tilted her head, forcing the tip of his cock into the inside of her cheek, forcing it outward. He felt her warm breath surrounding his cock, felt her dripping saliva coating his cock. She removed his dick from her sucking mouth. She licked the underside of his dick lewdly with her firm, mature tongue as she gripped the base, staring up at him like the filthy slut she was.

"AHHHH! Helena, that feels so good!" Derek cried out. Helena ran her tongue down his shaft till her tongue reached his balls. She ran her tongue across his scrotum firmly as she stroked his shaft, wetting his balls. The tip of his cock was bubbling with pre-cum, and her stroking hand spread that cum across his shaft. Some cum dripped from his dick and into her shiny blonde hair. Maybe that's how her hair got it's luster.

As Helena labored on his cock, she took the time to admire it. It truly was a magnificent dick. A thick, meaty ten inches, standing proud, unblemished, undamaged by the evils of the world. Ready to be corrupted. Helena could feel his dick swelling and pulsing, aching to cum. Derek's dick was clearly untrained, unable at this point to withstand the pleasure that a real woman could bring him. He was used to a delicate, intimidated girl daintily nibbling at his cock, not an experienced woman inhaling his shaft to the root. Holding that dick on edge. Making it pulse and swell, making it fill with cum. Make it throb till it just has to burst.

Helena slowly stroked his massive penis as she pulled her mouth off of him.

"Ahh, uh, Helena... keep going." Derek stammered nervously, temporarily lost in the pleasure, temporarily forgetting it was his wife's grandmother making his cock throb.

"No, I'm afraid I can't do that." Helena said, backing her head away.

"What... why?" Derek asked. Helena stood up and put her hands on her hips, taking away his argument with another view of her hot naked body. Those magnificent, huge, round jiggling tits. Those hard, protruding nipples, begging to be sucked on. That flat, smooth, mature belly, with its firm muscles and her sexy belly button. Her hot, nearly bare cunt, with the mature, silvery landing strip. His eyes were glued on her FF cups as she began to speak.

"You need to learn how to hold back, to restrain yourself. You have to learn control, baby. And there is no better way to learn control than to be controlled." Helena said simply. She reached down and grabbed his dick firmly, pulling him to his feet. Helena moved around him quickly, replacing him on the bed. She leaned back on one hand and ran her other hand down between her legs. She circled two fingers around her hard clit.

"I think you know what has to be done." Helena said, staring the young man down. Derek gulped as he stared down at his wife's voluptuous naked grandmother as she rubbed her clit softly. She watched as Derek struggled with what he knew had to be done and whatever shred of loyalty he still felt for Heather. "To give without taking. To surrender your fears for the sake of another. To toss away all your fears, your apprehension, your weakness. To shed your thin skin. To make you stronger. Harder. To turn you from a boy into a man."

Derek gulped and looked into her eyes. She matched his stare coldly. She slipped a finger into her soaked cunt and started pinching her nipples with her other hand.

"I've been to so many weddings." she began. "Forced to play the game, smile and nod, give so many congratulations that I've never truly believed in." she panted, biting her lip. She studied Derek's dick, and watched it throb as she pleasured herself. She gave him a slight, indicatory nod, and probably without realizing it, Derek began to slowly stroke himself.

She had attacked his mind, and she had done so effectively, opening it up and making it her own. She had attacked his body, rendering him nude, exposed, throbbing for her. And now, the final blow. It was time to attack his heart.

His soul.

His conscience, his loyalty, his ethics and his last shreds of goodness were holding him back. Helena needed to stamp that out now and free the young man from himself and his guilt.

"I don't believe in marriage. In weddings. Never been married. Never will be. Quite frankly, I look down on those who do. Love is an invention. Illogical. A figment. A description of a feeling of closeness, when in reality, it's just a sign of giving up. You pick someone out, marry them and hope that that person is truly the one you want to spend your life with. You marry someone and cross your fingers, hoping that no one better will come along. It's a pointless exercise. An obstacle for people, preventing them from true happiness. True relief. We are told in life to get married, settle down, have children. Fuck that! I won't back down. I'll never settle. The human race would be far better if people didn't settle. Didn't give up. Didn't give in." Helena purred out.

"The ring on your finger is your weakness. A lead weight, holding you down in life, preventing you from consuming the feasts that are out there. Preventing you from indulging in the pleasures you might not know are there. I look at you, Derek, I saw you say 'I do' to my granddaughter, and I shook my head. I once again felt disappointment as someone who deserved better held themselves back. You're a yacht, anchored to the shore. There is a whole ocean out there ready to be explored. To ride it's waves. To plunge it's depths. You're an astronaut stuck on Earth, with the whole universe around you. You tied yourself to my granddaughter, a sweetheart, sure, but nonetheless an anchor stopping you from better things. With some men, they are held back from their dreams, their ambitions, their desires. In your case... it's pussy. Ahh!" Helena gasped, back arching with as a small orgasm rippled through her body. She breathed deep, her chest billowing as she gasped heavily. She regained her composure quickly and resumed talking. And fingering herself, of course.

"Derek, you're gagging for it. You're desperate for it. You wouldn't be naked in your wedding suite, stroking yourself in front of your wife's naked grandmother unless you were desperate for something... more. Something more than what my granddaughter can provide. Something she is simply... incapable... of providing. The kind of pussy you crave. She doesn't give you pussy. She gives you love, which as I said, is a fraud. A fallacy. She gives you a hollow concept. She doesn't satisfy that base, animal craving. You're a tamed, domesticated animal. A house pet. Going through the motions, living within the rules that were given to you before you had a chance to decline them. I'm not a pet. I'm not domesticated. I'm untamed. I'm wild. I'm a lioness. Caged by no man. Caged by no... system. I don't obey the rules. I do what I want. It's survival of the fittest. And trust me Derek, it's so much better this way. It's so much better on this side. So dive in. The water's fine."

"Indulge your inner animal. Feed your hunger. Accept the beast within. I have. I have accepted the demoness in me. I have accepted the evil within. The darkness inside me. Break the chains that bind you. Cut ties from that which prevents you from taking what you want. Accept who you are. A deviant, cheating asshole who is desperate to break it off with his lovely wife. An evil prick who secretly wants to break his wife's heart. To cast aside a woman who was never enough for you in favor for something better, which, in your case, is your wife's hotter than hot... sexy... voluptuous... hot bodied... big titted... grandmother. You want to be the guy who dumps his wife and chooses the pleasures of the flesh. You want to be the asshole who dumps his wife for an old lady. You want to be the prick who leaves his wife and chooses her grandmother instead. Let it happen, Derek. Let it wash over you. Close your eyes... and be reborn." Helena said, continuing her slight fingering.

Derek obeyed, closing his eyes to the world. And for a moment, he was truly closed off from everything. All he was left with was himself. No sights. No sound. No taste. No touch. Just himself. Just his mind. But he couldn't escape Helena. Helena's body was all he could think about. Helena's hot body. His wife's brick shithouse of a grandmother. Her words, her insane declarations were all that he could think about. And all he could feel was the swelling of his balls. That desperate, primal need to ejaculate. That beastly, base desire to cum. To procreate. To breed. To empty his balls into the nearest potent female. He tried to think of Heather, he tried to fight back, but Helena was all he could think about. Helena was all he had in mind.

Was he evil? Was he that much of an asshole? Did he actually want to fuck his wife's grandmother? What kind of man was he? Was he a man... or a beast? Was Helena right? Did he just want to fuck the hottest pussy he could find? Did he really want to fuck his wife's grandmother? Did he want to fuck those huge, fleshy tits? Did he want to fuck her hot mouth? Did he want to fuck that mature, no-doubt crazy tight cunt? Did he want to fuck her round, mature ass? Did he want to fuck all of her holes and fill her with cum? Did he want to viciously dump his wife and leave her to be with her hot, sexy grandmother? With each cascading thought, all he felt was pleasure. When Derek eyes opened, what kind of man would he be?

Helena looked at the poor boy and smiled. She knew what she said was essentially bullshit, but he was so young and naïve that he just ate it up. As if you could just 'turn evil' like flipping a light switch. You either had the darkness or you didn't. Helena sure did. Any woman who was propositioning her granddaughter's husband for an illicit fuck surely had the darkness within. She had always had it in her. And she suspected Derek did as well. She suspected he wasn't the nice guy he pretended to be. She was positive that in his mind, deep inside, he had dark, twisted, messed-up, disgusting desires. Things that would make a slut like her blush. There was a beast within Derek, bursting to be free.

But the secret was, this fact didn't make Derek any different than anyone else. There was evil inside everyone. There was a selfish, self-serving, egotistical, greedy side to everyone. Everyone was capable of doing terrible things to each other in the name of self-preservation. Most only had to tap into this darkness when absolutely necessarily. But a few lived in that darkness, immersed themselves in it, made it their home. Helena had. And Derek was soon to join her.

But you don't just flip that switch and become evil. It's a slow, gradual progress. The depths of evil Helena could do now dwarfed what she was capable of in her younger years. And in time, Derek would be the same as her. He would live alongside her, freed from the rules. Free from society. Free from the boundaries of time and fate. Free.

At this point, all he was, was a desperate, horny young man needing to empty his balls. Stroking himself off in front of his wife's grandmother just to ease the pressure. He couldn't think straight. He just needed to cum, and he would take whatever pleasure he could get. He would push boundaries and test them, all in the name of cumming. He would let her words fill his mind and he would treat them as gospel. He would accept her way of life because he had no other choice. He would forsake his wife for personal gain. He would get on his knees and suck on his wife's grandmother's pussy. He just needed to accept it. She needed him to accept it.

She was more desperate for this than she would ever admit. She had practically seen and done it all. She truly was a renaissance woman. To be that kind of woman, she had to do it all. And Derek was a big, meaty hunk of new experiences for her. She had never fucked any of her relatives husband's before. She had never crossed that line. And she was so desperate to shatter that barrier. She had dreamt of crossing that line for years. She needed to cross that line, and test her limits.

And besides, Derek was crazy hot and he had a huge dick. How could any slut resist?

Helena waited, waited for Derek's reaction. Waiting to see if she had turned him.

Then his eyes opened.

Helena studied him calmly, interested in his reaction. She watched as he feasted on her luscious, juicy body. She watched his mouth sigh heavily. She watched his dick leak his precious pre-cum. She watched his eyes, studying them. She watched as his eyes twinkle and then sparkle with mischief. She watched as he accepted his place. She watched him smile in a near arrogant sneer.

He couldn't fight for Heather anymore. Helena was too hot. Her words too tempting. Her mind too smart. And her boobs were just enormous! His hands were dying to be filled with that soft flesh. Her cunt looked so sweet and delectable. Her body was just so insane. It had taken the fight out of him. He couldn't fight her away anymore. He would just have to give up and let Helena do what she wanted with him. Become her bed-mate. Fuck partner. Sex-slave. Whatever it is she wanted, he would have to give her. He had to do it. He had to give his body to her. He had to have the pleasure he craved. He needed to cum. He needed to ride alongside Helena. He needed to ride the waves of the sea. To test the limits of the universe. He had to be free.

Derek stepped forward and got on his knees, kneeling before Helena. He grabbed her creamy thighs and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. He glanced up at her, looking past her creamy peaks, into her cool, crystal-blue eyes. She gave him a slight nod, a nod that he interpreted as a message to him, communicating that he could trust her. He paused and looked down at her plump, mature pussy. Her silver landing strip. Her protruding clit. He looked into what would become his future. His wife's grandmother's cunt. He should just be seeing it for what it was, simply a sexy vagina. Just a small part of her voluptuous frame. But he knew, deep down, that if he got any closer, that if he complied with any of her sick wishes, this pussy would soon be ruling his life. This thought should disgust him, but the thought sent a ripple of pleasure to his core. Just the thought of his wife's grandmother's sexy cunt was driving him wild with lust. Derek's eyes lidded over, his mouth opened, and he dove forward, his open mouth colliding with his wife's grandmother's cunt. His mouth formed a seal around her pussy, and his tongue leapt out and took a tentative lick along her plump lips.

1...678910...12