The Consulting Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, approached and delicately undressed her, obeying the rule to not touch her unless it was necessary. Once she was naked, Laurie went to lie on her stomach on the bed where the covers had been pulled back and said "Give me a gentle back rub. Use your hands and your lips to awaken my skin."

He came to the side of the bed and proceeded to caress and gently rub her back. He ran his hands up and down her spine and all around her back. He planted little kisses her and there.

"Now the legs."

He did as told and rubbed her legs, also kissing her in several spots.

As her rubbed her thighs, she said "higher." She said the word over and over until he was at her ass. "caress my buttocks and between my legs."

She parted her legs a bit to allow him better access and he obliged. He avoided penetrating her with his fingers but he still rubbed up and down her lips, turning her on. After a few moments she said "stop" and after he pulled away, she turned around and said "Now the front. Caress and kiss my stomach and breasts, then move down to my legs and later to the vulva region."

He did as she had asked. It felt heavenly. When he finally got to her pussy, she let him caress her there for a few minutes. Again, he rubbed her lips and avoided pushing any finger in, teasing her intensely. Then she said "Okay, enough."

He stopped and she sat up on the bed.

"Okay, now get on the bed and lie down on your back with your head here."

She patted the area next to her. Once he was sprawled across the bed, she crawled over him and sat astride his chest. "Tease my nipples." He reached up and did as she asked.

Once her nipples were thoroughly teased, she said "Scoot down so your head is under me. Your arms need to be behind me."

She raised herself to allow him to move and as soon as he had scooted down, she lowered herself and said "Lick me, pleasure me with your mouth."

As he had asked, she lowered herself to pretty much sit on his face and enjoyed him giving her oral pleasure. He was good. He was really good but she wanted more and her legs were starting to shake. She pulled up and got off him so she could turn around. She straddled his head and lowered herself so he could resume licking her. However this time, she was able to bend down and support herself on her arms too. She was close to his cock which was now hard. She grabbed a strand of her long hair and teased his cock with it. It jerked up, reacting to the touch.

She wanted to do more but then she remembered that he'd mentioned light bondage. She got off of him and said "Now get up and find something to tie you down to the bed.

He tried to protest "That wasn't part of..."

She cut him off. "I'm the boss right now and I'm telling you to find bindings. Now."

He hesitated for just a moment, making her wonder if she'd pushed too hard. But then he got up and got some of his ties and held them out for her. She said "bind one to each of your ankles and to your wrists."

When he had done that, she said "Get back on the bed and lie on your back again but this time, you may put your head on the pillows."

Once he was on the bed, she went to the foot of the bed and she tied his feet close together to the foot of the bed. She then tied his hands to the head posts.

She climbed up on the bed and caressed his chest. She teased his nipples and even licked them and sucked on them. She managed, despite the position of his arms, to have her pussy over his face again and lowered herself so he could continue licking her. He obliged. Meanwhile, she started playing with his cock, at first with only one hand but then with hand and mouth.

Though he was really trying to get her to come, it didn't seem to be happening so after a while, Laurie turned around and straddled his hips. She lowered herself onto his hard cock and rode him. She varied her angle, her speed and the depth. She could tell that he was nearing his limit and reached for his wrists and untied them. She then gave him one last command "Fuck me until you come. Use your hands any way you want but fuck me."

He grabbed her hips and really fucked her. Then, with one hand, he rubbed her clit while he fucked her and managed what she thought was impossible: he got her to come a third time and followed close behind.

When they were done, she let herself collapse next to him on the bed. He put his arm around her and they lay together for a while. They later got up, used the washroom and went back to the bed where they spooned and went to sleep.

The next morning, he woke her up by caressing her and pushing into her from behind. It was a risky thing to do with a full bladder but he eased in and waited for her to stir before sending her to the washroom and telling her to hurry back. She did as she was told, came back to bed and got back into the previous spooning position so he could finish what he started. He reached around and rubbed her clit to ensure she would be ready to take him again. He then wasted no time in plunging in and taking her.

After they got up, washed up, put robes on and had breakfast, he led her to the balcony. He had brought a couple of blankets so they could be comfortable. He had her lie back on one of the deck chairs and went down on her. He reached up and teased her nipples while licking and sucking on her clit. When he had her orgasm, he stood next to the chair and had her caress and suck on his cock to get him ready. When he was hard enough, he got her to stand up while he got on the chair. He then had her straddle him and sink onto his cock. He had her move up and down on him and reached for her breasts. He pulled them into his mouth and licked and sucked on them. She alternated between moving up and down and grinding on him. When they felt that he was ready to finish, he had her stand up and bend over to take her from behind. He reached around her hip with his hand and rubbed her clit to another orgasm which took her by surprise. He fucked her faster and then plunged deep and stayed there while he came within her.

When the workers came back in early afternoon, they were both properly dressed and acting as if nothing unusual had taken place that morning or the day before. That afternoon, he offered to take her fishing on the lake but she politely declined and encouraged him to go and catch some fish so they could eat it that evening.

Laurie went for a short walk in the gardens and spent time reading on the balcony. She watched her student come back with a couple of fish which they had for dinner. They had a nice evening of playing pool and Yahtzee and, later in the evening, she sneaked into his room to spend the night.

On the Monday, they resumed the previous week's schedule. Laurie started teaching him about auditing. Midway through the morning, Laurie noticed that he was looking uncomfortable. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes."

She just looked at him and then he said "No."

"What's wrong?"

He motioned for her to come over which she did. He grabbed her hand and pulled it to his crotch. Laurie felt a very hard cock. "Oh."

"Big problem."

"Oh yes, that is big indeed. How do you propose to resolve this big problem?"

He then said "Lift your skirt, push down your hose and panties and bend over the table."

"But the others are here."

"They have never come in here while we have had our lessons and they will not come in here today. Now hurry before I soil my pants."

Laurie did as she was told. He caressed her to get her ready, opened up his pants to take out his hard cock and then quickly pushed into her. He didn't waste any time, he took her fast and hard and within minutes, spilled his seeds into her. He then used napkins to clean them up and they both took a quick break to go to the washroom.

The lessons continued as if nothing had happened. Every morning, mid morning, they would take a short break so he could either fuck her or ask her for a blow job. In the afternoons, they went for walks and somewhere along the way, he would make her come either manually or orally before fucking her again.

He convinced her to spend the nights with him despite others being in the building. Thrice more, he had her tie him to the bed and dominate him. It wasn't something she particularly enjoyed herself but she could see that for him, it was a source of much pleasure and relaxation. And he gave his best oral when she sat on his face so she had her pleasure too.

On one of the other two nights, he loosely tied her to the bed and blindfolded her. She was naked and spreadeagled. He lightly caressed her whole body yet avoiding her vulva. He trailed light kisses everywhere. He used various objects to tease her skin. He then started teasing her nipples and the surface of her vulva. Eventually, he parted her lips and started lightly caressing her clit. He continued teasing her, at times using his fingers, his tongue or other objects.

Laurie was extremely turned on and, at one point, she started begging. "Please do more. I need release, please."

He then deepened his caresses and got her close to orgasm a few times but backed off at the last moment. She begged "Please, I need to come. Let me come!"

He teased her some more and when he felt that she could take no more, he allowed her to come. As soon as she started coming, he quickly plunged into her and prolonged her pleasure while he took his.

All good things come to an end. On their last night, the agreed to spend a lot of time teasing each other without any ties. The foreplay lasted for the better part of an hour before they gave in and both had their best orgasms yet.

In the morning, before their scheduled departure, without any word, they got up, used the washroom and cleaned up before going back to bed and pleasuring each other orally in a memorable 69. He held back on coming himself so that after making her come, he could flip around and plunge into her one last time. They then took a shower and got ready to leave. As she was packing her suitcases, he came to her and handed her several envelopes. He said "Hide these in pant legs, sleeves, anywhere so they're not obvious to anyone doing a summary inspection of your luggage. Do not declare anything at customs. Open these only when you get home. And now, this is the last time you and I can be close." He kissed her tenderly and held her to him for a while. Then, he left the room.

She had hidden some envelopes in her checked suitcase, some in her carry on suitcase and a few in her large personal bag. There had been twelve of them, all the same size. She figured they contained money and just prayed that she would not be searched.

During their late breakfast, with Victor present, he thanked her for her excellent teaching. She shook hands with Victor and her student and they walked away. Two vehicles came to pick them up. Laurie went out first and got in the front of the vehicle with the same driver who had dropped her off two weeks prior.

They got to the airport where her driver walked her to the door and then said that this was as far as he could go. She thanked him profusely and wished him well. She made it to the airline counter and checked in to her flights all the way home. She was told that her suitcase would be checked all the way to her final destination, meaning she would not have to handle it until then. She got through security without being searched and got to the gate. She went to a nearby washroom and once in there, she dared to look in her purse at one of the envelopes.

The envelope had twenty thousand Canadian dollars in it. It also had a note stating that it was a gift for a job well done. Quick math meant that if each envelope was identical to this one, she was carrying two hundred and forty thousand dollars home. It was an amount she had never expected. She had thought that he might give her a thousand dollars or something of that magnitude but never this. Her heart was pounding.

She realized that she should have heeded his warning to not open any envelope before she got home. Now that she knew, there was a risk that she'd be more nervous at checkpoints. She would have to calm herself down. She opted to go to one of the stores in the airport and request some anti nausea medicine. She took a very small dose and kept the rest with her. If questioned on her nervousness, she could point to a fear of flying as the source.

She managed to get through the two legs of flights and through customs at home without any issue. Once she got home and unpacked, She checked the other envelopes. Ten of the envelopes had twenty one thousand dollars and two has twenty for a total of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. She couldn't understand how her student could have gotten that much Canadian cash however, she did know that she couldn't deposit that much money anywhere. If she tried depositing anything over ten thousand, she would need to justify the origin of the money. That said, there was no way she could keep that amount of cash at home so within a few days, she went to her bank and rented a safety deposit box where she put most of it. She kept some at home so she could slowly but surely use it. She would be paying for things cash for along long time. And she would smile each and every time, remembering when and how she earned that cash.