All Comments on 'The Contract: A Woman’s Story'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
whatever2258whatever2258over 13 years ago
Just A Story About a Unfaithful Whore

This story needs a second chapter in it Dan gets fired Walt Divorces the slut and her kids will not speak to her

whatever2258whatever2258over 13 years ago
Chapter 2

some weeks later on a Friday afternoon Dan had called me and said he was in the neighborhood could he stop by i knew it was not a good idea but I said yes to make a long story short we ended up fucking on the floor in the family room in the heat of Passion I did not hear the door apparently my daughter had caught a ride home from a friend for the weekend with out telling me she was so shocked to see me cheating on her father she screamed but still had the presence of mind to snap a few pictures with her cell phone she ran from the room grabbing my car keys while I was trying to push Dan off me. I pulled on my dress but it was to late she was gone when I went back to the family room Dan was crying like a baby saying over and over I'm going to loose my job. well my daughter called her father he told her to come to office he took the pictures to the president of the company and told he was going to sue for millions. what I did not know was Dan had a big mouth and was telling everyone would would listen that he gave Walt a 5 year contract because I was fucking him. again to make a long story short Dan was fired Walt divorced me Walt received a large settlement from the company after the divorce . my children will not speak to me I now work a Wal Mart and live in double wide.

The end

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 3

She leaves Walt for Dan because Walt is a useless waste of skin; but not before showing Walt how a real man treats his lady. Maybe Walt won't ignore his next wife for a bottle of liquid courage and a golf club.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Good read

Good read, but the comment by "anonymous" is weak at best. It takes both spouses to let the romance drift away, not one. And I imagine the potential financial stress of job loss would overwhelm any caring man or woman with college kids and a mortgage. I didn't read about the wife initiating romance either, just griping about it... And after hubby recovered upon receiving a 5 yr deal, she dresses up for the boss instead of seducing the man she claims to love, the guy who is happy and relaxed again... Nice way to show the love. Just another stay at home shopping machine I guess. I thank the gods everyday for my wife, an on the job mummy and really yummy!!! But, do write a part two, the boss man has some dark revenge coming to him!!

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Damn Good!!!!!

I really enjoyed this story. "Thank You" It was different and not mean natured.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
I don't buy it.

With a wife like that who needs enemies. I am glad my wife wouldn't do anything like that to save my job. But I guess it takes all sorts. There should be a part two where the husband stops drinking pulls his shit together and actually pays some attention to his wife, then he finds out she has been "Making LOVE" not fucking the boss for months.

And in fact loves the boss far more than the husband. All so that he can keep his job. He then leaves the job and divorces the wife sues the ex-boss and finds a better job and a better wife that won't cheat on him or save his job by offering her body.

But I guess the writer wouldn't write that type of ending. Apart from that it was a basic cheating wife story. About a woman that cares more about how she looks and her husband keeping his job than her wedding vows. So on that score the story hit it's mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SEX AND THE ECONOMY

you truly wrote a story of what is happening sexually in marriages today because of our economy..very nice finish to free the wife to have or not have sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For whatever 2258

I loved your abbreviated chapter 2. This is a woman who obviously doesn't love her husband. Sure, it was not good that he let his worries consume him but she didn't seem to be supporting him a lot. I didn't hear where she went out and got a job to take some pressure off. And then when he did get the 5 year contract and was happy, where was she? Still spreading her legs for her lover. In this case, I would definitely be with the Torch the Bitch crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wasn't to save husband's job

so get your facts straight before commenting.

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 13 years agoAuthor
Come on guys!

Come on guys! She dressed up for him – served him candle light dinners with good wine – stayed awake in bed waiting for him – was ready to fuck him. Then when he got the contract did he take her out to celebrate? Hell no! He got drunk and played golf! He pushed her into her lover’s arms. Hey gals! Where are your comments? Tell these chauvinist pigs the facts of life. Wives are gonna fuck and if their husbands don’t want to then they will find a guy who does.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Lynn.

I think most of us realise that the husband is a loser. But if the wife is so unhappy with her husband? then get rid of him. Why go to all the trouble of getting him that contract? if the marriage is finished and niether one of them cares then end it. Either of them should divorce the other and then the ex-wife can live happily everafter with her lover and the husband get drink himself into an early grave. There is no point to either of them staying married.

You are quite right though. If the husabnd isn't pulling his wieght in the sex department then most wives will look elsewhere for it as this wife did. What i can't understand is why stay married to someone you care nothing for and have no respect for. Perhaps I am missing something?

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
A nicely written and well thought out story

I really enjoyed this story. She and Dan went slowing with their romance which finally became an affair. The story line is very believable as in real life it (undoubtedly) is rather commonplace under similar or comparable circumstances as those Walt and his wife faced: viz., with the possibily of losing the family income needed to pay bills, and, additionally, to pay the expenses related to educating their two children at UC Davis. Is there to be a continuation to this story?

MikelGMikelGover 13 years ago
Good writing

I have one question for you, would you have fucked his boss if we was ugly and all other circumstances were the same. If you say yes then I know you love your husband and had his best interest at heart. A sacrafice to save a marriage so to speak.

The fact that he was a stud appears to be just as much of a factor as your husbands contract, then you confirm that in the last paragraph.

I like LV stories from the woman's point of view, the minute you slept with the boss for pleasure or even a growing love.... is the minute you lost me.

Why cheat, be a woman and tell him the truth and move on

Like bob dylan said " you break up just like a little girl"

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
I liked your story...

..but I disagree with your comment that the husband pushed her into her lovers arms. Did he hold a gun into her head? NO

If she felt insatisfied in her marriage, she should have just dumped his sorry ass and moved along. I laugh at everytime people always say this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
writer contrivance and twisted contortion = sordid non-reality

you cucked a man who was doing his utmost to retain his job - a good man betrayed by your selfish whore.<P>

He deserved better than you by your own pen.<P>

Wasted talent - again.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Honest

A good life story and a win-win-win for all three people. A little encouraging praise and unanticipated excitement goes a long way to brighten a stalling life for everyone. Very well told simple story of a true loving wife. Let the naysayers who think a wife is no more than a prepaid vagina be damned.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
I'll go along with this one

Lovely story and no doubt true to life. If he never finds out then nobody gets hurt. If he does ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bill Moody

I wondered whether Bill Moody (the other guy who got a new contract) might be Sarah's husband, and I had to look back to learn that he was not. (Sarah was married to "Bob" and he already had a contract.) So maybe Dan gave Bill a contract on the merits of his own performance rather than his wife's. Commendable. There are no obvious jerks in this story, although Walt is fairly clueless and boring. My guess is that he never will notice that his boss and his wife are an item.

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 13 years agoAuthor
She didn't fuck the boss to save hubby's job:

She fucked the boss because she was horny and neglected. Maybe hubby was a loser and maybe he was just overworked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Author

if you have to make a post like the one above... Juts to explain your story... when it was obvious.... then you failed ...as a writer to do you job.

gasmuse77gasmuse77over 13 years ago
Way above everyday fare

Very classy triple win-win...tastefully reinforces, "Good things happen to good people!" Added to favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Lynn.

Your story doesn't work. The wife fucked her husbands boss BECAUSE he was in danger of losing his job. And yes the husband was a loser, I think every one agrees on that point. And yes the husband could and should have fucked his wife so much she couldn't walk straight and then she woudln't NEED to fuck his boss. And yes I think most readers agree the husband should NOT have got drunk and NOT gone to play golf. So of course she was justified in going to her husbands boss and fucking him, sorry "Making love to him" something she hasn't done with her husband for a long time or more importantly the loser husband hasn't made "LOVE" to the wife in a long time.

So of course the wife is justified in what she did. After all thats what happens when wives feel neglected and don't get made love to by their totally and utterly loser husbands it happens all the time doesn't it?

Of course what SHOULD happen is when the wife realises that she no longer cares or respects her husband then she should really divorce him so she can go elsewhere and be "made love to" like she should be. If the ex-husbands boss is handy then use him. After all her dead beat useless total loser husband wasn't doing the job so she really should go elsewhere for it.

Is that what you are saying with your latest story? That's what it seems you are saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Geez - another man-hater author.

Besides all the obvious plot holes - were you really trying to craft a story or is this just a sick joke?

GDesmondGDesmondabout 13 years ago
It happens

I just can't believe some of the comments. Really, people! Like this doesn't happen? Oh, please! Trust me guys, your sweet Virginia has, somewhere along life's journey, spread her legs. Could be your boss? Could be your brother? Or your best friend. But it happens. We know that don't we girls?

Gayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweet story

if my wife ever strayed, that would be how I would want it to be for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
feel good

Wonderful 'feel good' story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
some weeks later on a Friday afternoon Dan had called me and said he was in the neighborhood could he stop by i knew it was not a good idea but I said yes to make a long story short we ended up fucking on the floor in the family room in the heat of Passio

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! ....... oh, in case I forgot to say LynnGKS ...... your still a "man hating" BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Clever twist in the end.

I always love a story that has a little surprise awaiting. The author spins a tale of a woman cheating on her husband inside of a marriage gone sour. The plot is set around a desired contract.

Cleaverly LynnGKS provides an ending with a special little twist.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Here's The Deal

I don't approve of cheating for any reason. If the wife is unhappy with her sex life, then talk to the husband or get a divorce. Another thing. She didn't fuck the boss to save the husband's job. She fucked him because she became a cheating whore skank cunt slut wife. Twist in the end my ass. The boss gave her an out but she wanted to continue to cheat. Fucking cunt. She should catch a disease and live in excruciating pain. Alone. After the divorce.

HA

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago
&risquo;s????????????????????????

Hi there Lynn

What's that bizarre word that you keep using all about? It's all over your submissions page. Sometimes they vary, for example, 'They&risquo;re', 'm&eacute;nage', '&ndash;' 'I can&rsquo;t'. That's to name but a few. We're all dying to know, so please explain pretty soon.

I haven't read any of your stories yet, but I will. That's because you've had lots of hate-comments, which is the sign of a good story writer

P.S. As soon as I click on 'preview comment', the odd words that I've written changes (some sort of predictive text?), so I hope you understand what I'm trying to say

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

isnt that sweet - a cheating fucking cunt whore making her husband into a cuck so she can life like she wants and fuck hubby over. you created just such a wonderful woman.gag.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
What An Endorsement

All of these know it all, women hating, BTB gang, devious and sicko's who literally get off reading your stories, actually condemning you for writing a plausible and potentially realistic to life story, suggest that they are literal genius and attempt to demean you and your skill.

Well, its' a backhanded compliment to you and a very good one.

I don't know if you are gay, bi or just hurt by men and I don't really sense any of it so, my compliments on your writing. I haven't read your BIO and don't intend to.

BTW, having grown up in the Corporate world I have met this woman, more than once (I am very well travelled - both sides of the oceans) and was fortunate to be involved with some on more than one occasion. The difference between this woman and whores is that she is happily married, no interest in cheating, business and a lack of attention from hubby leaves her open to a set of unplanned circumstances that end up as our gal here - beautiful.. In the end, she doesn't wish to leave her husband, she is proud of him and happy for him; however, she has tasted the nectar of BF with benefits and everything is soft, beautiful, euphoric and non threatening, she is fortunate and Dan, no doubt, respects her and her husband and is very appreciative of her friendship and their intimacy. Will he take it to the next level - maybe, I never did and years later I am still friends with my acquaintances. We no longer get intimate but we are very good friends.

Thanks Lynn, I thought you captured the characters very well and illustrated their friendship perfectly and without cheap and slutty innuendo.

BTW, for the BTB, all women are whore crowds criticizing your story - Get A Life, go out, mingle and learn something about human nature, life, stress and the real world, our gal is no whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a crock of garbage.

Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hi guys:

We all should give LunnGKS a break. She did achieve something rare: negative, angry comments started in October of 2010 and lasted till March this year; usually people shit talk a story in the first 3 weeks. Kudos for that!

It is a story. Stories reflect possible (or impossible) scenarios of imaginary people's lives. We tend to see ourselves in those stories, we identify with the situations even when we despise some characters (no child wants to be eaten by the witch in Hansel and Gretel but the story has lasted for a very long time).

Let's face it guys, some women will cheat given the opportunity. (Some men will do the same.)

Some women are attracted to powerful men.

Husbands' bosses are powerful men.

Some women may be attracted to their husband's boss.

My own motto is, if you are married to a 'loving wife' love her the way she is. There is enough of her to go around.

Last but not least, guys: if a woman in a story does thing you strongly disapprove of, she is not your (present, future or ex) wife but a fictional female character who needs more than one man in her life for reasons that LynnGKS is strongly suggesting but is also leaving room for our imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did anyone do a sequel?

I would like to know what happened to these characters. Lynn hasn't written the rest of the story. I wonder if anyone else has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Made me sad...

Sorry... I hate her. Sneaky, traitorous bitch. Her poor husband; he was worried for THEM, not for himself. How does she show her appreciation for his concern? Betrayal, and with his own boss, at that. Boss is gonna look at him as less than a man from now on. Thanks, wife! And if Walt ever finds out, losing his job would have been LESS painful. Thanks, wife!! Reminds me too much of my own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars (****)

The wife is a keeper. both her husband and his boss should count their blessings. if she were mine (wife or mistress) i would be very, very happy... & then some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars (*****)

LynGKS:

An excellent story: i believe it should be published in an anthology of romance short stories.

The plot is very humanly. It has happened or is happening to someone we know. The love affair was depicted like in an Oscar-winning movie. The contract renewal is just a part of decor, of surroundings where the story is taking place.

Most bad comments want any story where the wife is unfaithful to include the element of punishment (either revange by the husband or punishment by gods like in ancient Greek tragedies).

I am male, married, age 60. My message to people who post bad comments is use logic, fellows:

Some persons are sexually unfathful.

All wives are persons.

Logical conclusion: Some wives are sexually unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I personally like to share my wife

She turns me on much, much more if i know or suspect another man has been enjoying her body. She is a model wife in all respects but one: she likes to sleep with other men. She does not want to leave me. She inherited quite a few bucks & does not depend on me financially. She is a looker. She is good in bed.

I am married to a loving wife & i like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LynnGKS is an excellent writer; people either love her (his) stories or hate them

I myself love them big time.

Please do not judge me too harshly. I am married to a man who gets excited when other men pay attention to me. When we met he was emotionally very insecure & was lacking self confidence in bed. Physically he was just fine but he would either ejaculate in 10 seconds or couldn't get an erection at all.

However he would get a raging hard on if i danced with another guy or if anybody stared at my body on the beach.

A good buddy of his who was divorced would often visit us on the weekend or would treat us in a restaurant because he could not cook. His buddy was sexy. He was also heartbroken, a good listener, very realistic about people's problems, very much a gentleman & a good dancer. When his buddy's lease expired he rented our in-law suite. The 3 of us became close friends and very comfortable with each other.

One evening the 3 of us went dancing. I danced a slow dance with his buddy & i kissed him on the mouth 2 - 3 times. I felt his hard-on & pressed my body against him. I was happy at that moment.

When we came home i invited his buddy to stay with us in the living room. I asked him to give me a massage. My husband was in the room. When the massage was over I thanked his buddy & told me: "From today you are my buddy too." The i kissed him on the mouth yet again. My husband just said, "i am glad you two get along so well, buddy." I go, "Are you sure honey, i do not want to lose you, i love you, plus you are a keeper..." He just passionately kissed me and said, "No, YOU are a keeper... "

That's how my first menage a trois started.

Bilieve it or not my husband overcame his erectile problems and his staying power improved big time. He was a happier & a healthier man when he shared me.

During cuddling and sex i had to tell him my body is not only his! "Honey, please tell me you are taking me back without reservations. Please tell me you still love me. I will always come back to you. Tell me i am yours..."

* * *

Each relationship (& each marriage too) evolves over years. One could say a husband and wife are never in the same marriage more than a year or so because neither her nor him are the same & their relationship is not the same: everything changes. In that constant change, some of us do find happiness, some don't.

For most of us even what makes us happy changes. We realise we have our other side and struggle to get to terms with it.

My solutions suit me and my husband. Other people must find their solutions for their problems. If they have no problems now, they might have some in a year or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LIKE!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.6/5.0 stars = 92% = "A"

Some women are so full of life & with inexhaustible energy that they can make 2 men happy both sexually and emotionally.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
A selfish slut

If things are that bad leave

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Lynn

WHY she fucked the boss isn't the point!

Actually if she DIDN'T fuck him to save hubby's job it's worse!.

As others have said, if hubby is such a loser, and if she wants other cocks, then DIVORCE him, then, she can fuck whoever she wants, and doesn't have to answer to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No annony you just discrivbed your wife well ex wife

she left your sorry ass years ago for greener grass and bigger cocks. Gave this a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re anon (a lady) 12/14/14

The last 2 paragraphs of your comment are true words of wisdom.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it !

Marrying a beautiful woman is like buying a exotic sports car . Both require a man to go to the next level in terms of upkeep. The husband either didn't know or he forgot this fact. It doesn't mean he's not a good man but the husband let immediate circumstances dictate in downhearted fashion his day to day outlook . Argue the morality right and wrong all you want but that's how life ( as I know it ) works. Excellent writing by LynnGKS.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hate to think of myself as a pretty & sexy & attractive woman but men are attracted to me like flies to honey

My husband & I volunteered for the same charity. Everybody knew us & liked us. We knew the CEO too; i found him "sexy, charming, fuckable".

I have noticed that, as a rule, i was allocated to participate at events where CEO of the charity was present. We became rather friendly & comfortable with each other.

I was elected to represent my chapter at the AGM in Niagara Falls. I noticed that the CEO's room & mine were connected with a double door. I told him i won't lock my door. The CEO snuck in my toom late in the night & left it before sunrise.

My husband's work involved a lot of travel at the time. My affair with the CEO continued for a few months.

Why i did it? No finantial gain at all. I just wanted to fuck him & spend some time with him. & i did.

A girl regrets both if she says Yes AND if she says No. I chose to say Yes

At the time there was enough energy & libido & stamina in me to mske 2 men happy.

LynnGKS 's story brought back this memory.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Very, very erotic! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story line was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted. This story is TOTALLY REALISTIC.

I gave this story a 5-.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice

Although she was cheating with the Boss. I loved that he gave husband contract so she would be free to choose her path; right or wrong. Really nice story. 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LynnGKS is a very good writer

:-)

arizjim2arizjim2almost 6 years ago
Kind of sad

that she didn't put on some of that sexy lingerie for her husband to see when he came home rather than slut herself out to his boss for some quiche and wine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really LIKE it.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story,Lousy Wife

Not only is a wife of 20 years cheating on her husband,she's doing it with his boss. Total disrespect and humiliation for someone she supposedly loves,even if he doesn't know about it,YET. ~ 4 (Not a five because the wife is a turd!)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
She is

She is quite simply a whore. No more, no less. A cheating slut.

alshakeyalshakeyover 5 years ago
Hi, Its Dan

Of course I am not Dan, I am Ted. Did you forget to include in your story that it was true? Is it? Well written, it made my jeans rise. If you send pics please put me on your list

What I would really like to tell you is: Hello, I am Ted, Dan's Boss. I know you are fond of Dan but we may have to cut our staff back some. Dan or one of the other supervisors has to go. Please come by my apartment this afternoon to help me decide who stays and who goes.

I write under name TTidwell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The story of three blind mice

I can't figure out who's dumber in this sad tale. Is the husband really THAT clueless that he doesn't take one look at his wife and KNOW she's been recently fucked and NOT by him? I know of no such clueless men. Is the wife THAT stupid that she thinks fucking her husbands' Boss will guarantee his getting a contract? Does she think her pussy is made of gold? The Boss is only interested in production and a little pussy. And is the Boss SO stupid that he doesn't realize that he's putting HIS job on the line plus a ton of the Companies money if the stupid wife takes a little recording and then files a lawsuit naming him and the Company? Filled with idiots who make stupid decisions, this story had no chance of being entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jean is a keeper as a wife and as a mistress.

Jean is a keeper. Period.

This story is excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)! It is a forbidden love story and a sex story two-in-one.

It is erotic, romantic, and very much true to life.

Niagara-on-Lake, Canada, 04/08/21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Despite the quiche and Pouilly-Fuissé, Dan is no Prince Charming. He's a manipulative, opportunistic prick who seeks out opportunities to cuckold men with selfish, immature wives. If the wife were the least bit self reflective she would realize how skillfully and purposefully Dan has groomed her to be his slut.

In six months she'll begin wondering how she began fucking multiple businessmen as a favor to wonderful lover.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

A 42-year-old woman whose husband would rather drink than fuck is Dan's logical prey.

Her marital situation is already very unlikely to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another selfish slut only thinking about her cunt!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another white writer writing about married whores!!!wow what’s. Combination !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A deceptive title…

The husband never asked her to become a whore…she was a slut hence she whores herself..

This writer a a damaged writer mentally hence she seems divorced! If her stories are a reflection of what she is…thank god her hubby dumped her like a lump of shit!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous