All Comments on 'The Cover Is Not the Story Ch. 01'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Tail End PeteTail End Petealmost 14 years ago
Good one, bro!

Plumbing doesn't make the world go around. Never has, never will. Love from wherever you find it is the cornerstone for everything else.

BrismBrismalmost 14 years ago
Acceptance

When I first started reading the story, I detected in myself a question of my ability to accept Sandy. This was not as a person but as a sexual partner. But as the story developed I begin to understand that the physical package does not a person make. By the end of the story I realised that I could accept a person like Sandy in my life with no reservations. I want to thank you for allowing me to overcome my doubts. This is truely an interesting story but I am not sure how you will expand it. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I was going to skip

At first I was going to skip the story based on the title and description. Then I caught your name as author and decided to give it a try. It's different but I like it. If there was more love and understanding like in this story, the world would be a better place. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

curioussscuriousssalmost 14 years ago
I like this so far

I've read most of your other stories and liked all of them to a greater (mostly) or lesser degree. Polyamory and intersex are not turnoffs for me in a story, although I'm not sure how I would react in real life. I like to think I could rise above my single-dimensional upbringing and adult experience but I'll probably never find out.

I enjoyed the story and will continue to read with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You had me at RAH

I liked the story it has the feel of RAH and he has always been one of my favorites. I like how this has started and am interested to see how it goes from here.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
My questions answered

Often I would have questions when I read some of your other "family" stories. Very few questions left. This story differentiates love and lust. Nothing but love present with the family. Thanks, Pete.

Phil

steamoilsteamoilalmost 14 years ago
I love the angle, particularly the acceptance

I would love to think that the idea for this story came from mine (The Package), which has a similar theme. Probably not, but we can dream!

domrogerdomrogeralmost 14 years ago
Weird.

Weird but enjoyable.Up to your usual excellent standard.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 14 years ago
Different

I was not sure at first but the more I read then more I liked it. Can't wait for the second chapter

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Worth reading, a bit more philosophical then normal for this site.

symtronsymtronalmost 14 years ago
Expand, Breathe, and Live

I come to Lit to enjoy sexual writings, and usually I can find erotic writings that take me into fantasyland. This morning, I have been changed, forever in my thinking. I read this 3 times and will probably read it again and again to make sure I did not miss any nuance. Thank you for this submission. Please know that I'll be checking for the next story. (Lit should have a favorite author alert when new postings are made) PLUS I learned a new way to hang roller shades!!!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Wow! Just when I thought I had read it all

I find this gem!

You have some kind of imagination! This is a story of love. It is something special to have a tale like this to read.

Standing ovation!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Different !

Well, it covers ground I had never encountered before, and never expected to. Written with Scorpio's usual fluency and sympathy with his characters, this is highly recommendable.

Ettiennes_slutEttiennes_slutalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

I very much enjoyed reading your story. I can't wait to read Ch. 02.

A loving family like this is precisely what I want, but have not yet acquired. It does give hope that they can exist.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Perfect, as usual.

Scorpio, I love this story and base it comes from. I will love all of these characters always. It is the nature of love, and you make clear and easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
real life

hi enjoyed your story very good. a long time friend of mine is a real life sufferer of this problem. he is a man with a very small dick and a vagina. as you can imagine he had many problems and very little social life. however i am very happy to report that three years ago he met a very special lady who was able to love him just as he was. they were married just over two years ago and have been wonderfully happy ever since. so there is allways hope for every one no matter how bad it may seem. love knows no bounds

Duckydan49Duckydan49almost 14 years ago
WOW this is a twist...

I know that there are people like Sandy and I'm sure their lives are very difficult with the way people are generaly judgemental. But Sandy found her perfect "family".

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Cute Story

Wasn't sure I was going to like this story at first, but you did a wonderful job on it. Bravo Zulu!

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
True True

We have a young friend who was born similar to Sandy. She had surgery immediately following her birth, so her appearance is totally female. Early hormone therapy completed the rest, and although unable to have children, can will be able to have normal female sexual relations.

I hope a year after this was first posted that you have worked to discern nominative and objective pronouns and plural and possessive nouns.

Well written, and now that I've found you, I'll read more of your offerings.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
The truth finally comes out -

LOL - a closet RAH fan -

I envied Lazarus the first time a met him years and years ago - and I have loved Hamadryad for ever - and don;t get me started on the twins ROFL.

Not surprised d00d but very pleased we share that -

Keep it up -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To be honest

To be honest, I was freaked out, and almost quit reading. I am thankful I have read some of your other stories, and read on. I have heard of the young ladies condition.A famous actress, who happens to be a very favorite actress of mine, was simarly endowed. When I heard about it my wonder was which sex would she/he have selected, given the choice, since her parents made her a female. you have given me much to think about. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RAH

I really disliked scouting but the subscription that came to Boys Life with paying our dues started my lifetime love of RAH and sf/fantasy. Every aspiring anthropologist needs to read Heinlein. I like the way you’re handling the relationships in your story. I look forward to someone delving into the ‘Line Marriage’ in The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress’. I’m just a reader who moans over the misuse of homonyms in too many authors efforts but keeps coming back for more.

Keep up the good work.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I read the first chapter and this tale is not for me. So I’ll move on to another of your stories.

I still give it 3/5 it was well written, but the subject matter is not what I want to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How refreshing !

The openness / lack of "normal" barriers is enlightening / mind expanding !

THANK YOU !

Phxray54Phxray54over 1 year ago

Unconditional and intensional, truly words to live by,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous