The Cover Is Not the Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed away from Sandy and Megan knelt at her and cleaned up the spunk I had deposited.

We left everything in the dining area alone and moved to the shower. In the old house four was about the limit for the master bath shower. The new house had an outdoor shower big enough for a dozen people easily. Hot water, soap and willing hands make group showers addictive.

I soaped both Sandy and I up and then hugged her, sliding as much skin to skin as we could. Near her ear I asked, "How are you doing?"

"I have died and gone to heaven. I'm not a freak! For the first time in my life I feel like I belong somewhere."

Lee stepped behind Sandy and wrapped us in his arms. "Your back needed more suds." He said.

Soon we were all in a hug and slithering against our bodies to share the soap. We shared kisses all around and rinsed. Just outside the shower area was a locker full of towels. We dried each other and went back inside.

As we cleaned up dinner and collected our clothes off the floor Connie asked, "Are you spending the night?"

"Is there room?" Sandy asked.

"Six people in only three beds last night. We have two kings and four queen-sized beds. Do you want to stay or go back to Nick's?"

Sandy looked at me and her eyes asked what I wanted. They also told me what she wanted.

"We're going to my place tonight. I think a little quiet time to process is called for. Lee went away for a minute and came back with something in his hand. He said, "Every member of the family has one of these. It's a key to this house. You live here." He put it in her hand and kissed her.

We dressed, without the girdle, and got kisses and hugs all around. In the car, I made it down hill to almost PCH before Sandy said, "Pull over." I did. I turned to face her and she said, "We're married. I married into the family tonight and we consummated the marriage in the family dining room."

I nodded and asked, "So am I moving into your place or are you moving into mine?"

"Oh my God! I haven't even told my Mom I've met you!"

I got my cell out of my pocket and handed it to Sandy. She hesitated, then dialed.

When she spoke I heard her little girl voice. "Momma? It's Sandy."

"I'm fine. Momma where are you?"

"Sitting in the kitchen or standing?"

"Good. You won't fall down. Momma I've met a man."

"Momma, he knows and Momma he loves me."

"Momma, his name is Nick and we've been dating a while."

"Long enough Mom. I'm going to hand him the phone in a minute and he's going to give you an address to write down. It's our address. We're moving in together, tonight. I'll change my address at work on Monday."

There was a long pause and Sandy asked, "You have paper and pen Mom?"

She handed the phone to me saying, "Mom this is Nick. Nick this is my Mom, Crystal."

I put the phone to my ear and said, "Surprise!"

"Are you sure about this?" She asked. I determined to remember her first words to me forever.

"I'm sure. Ready for our address?"

"Ok." I gave it to her and had her repeat it back to me. I gave her my phone numbers at home and work. She said, "Thank you."

I asked, "Anything you want to ask me?"

"Lots of things. How old are you? Have you ever been married? Do you want kids? What kind of husband will you be?"

"I'm twenty-nine. Never married before. I don't think having Sandy pregnant is possible or desired. If the decision to have and raise kids gets made, we can adopt. My intent is to be the best husband to Sandy that she could ever want. Ask her in a year how I'm doing, then in ten years ask again."

"You said never married before."

"We're married. We haven't told the state of California yet, but as far as I'm concerned Sandy is my wife, you are my might-as-well-be-mother-in-law."

What are your plans for next weekend?" Momma asked.

"Go to bed early Friday night. Stay in bed until almost noon on Saturday. Clean and handle errands Saturday afternoon. Go out somewhere special Saturday night. Stay in bed late on Sunday. That sort of weekend. Want to come help us get settled in?"

"I do! But, I don't want to meddle."

"What's wrong with you? You've protected and cared for Sandy her whole life and now you want to back off? Let's make a deal: You offer to meddle anytime you want and we'll feel free to turn you down any time."

"Ok! I'll make flight plans and call you back."

"Come any time on the weekend and make return flight plans for Monday noon at the latest."

I handed the phone back to Sandy. She said, "Yes, Momma, I'm sure." A few seconds later she hung up.

"She's in shock." Sandy said as she wrapped my right arm with hers. She looked across at my face and said, "I think maybe I'm in shock, too."

"What time do you get off work on Monday?" I asked.

"Four-thirty." I could tell her mind raced ahead in our conversation and she took over. "On my way home I'll buy some boxes and tape. We'll pack every night after work and have me moved before Momma arrives."

"No. If we do that we'll both be exhausted when she gets here." Sandy had my phone in her hand. I said, "Hit one on the speed dial."

She looked at me for a few seconds and then smiled. She dialed.

When someone answered Sandy said, "My Momma is coming next weekend. I need to be moved before she arrives. Can we get some help?"

"Thank you, Kat. Here's my address." She gave it. They talked logistics and agreed on ten a.m. the next morning. Our Sunday was filled. Sandy smiled a smug kind of smile when she hung up.

I asked, "What's the smile about?"

"How many times in your life have you been able to ask a friend for help?"

"I can't remember a time when I couldn't."

"Other than Momma, I've never been close enough to anyone to ask. I just spoke to Kat and she said she'd get the boxes and tape from their garage and she'd call some family to help us."

"You better brace yourself. You don't know what's about to happen."

"Brace myself?"

"You met a little fraction of the family. Connie, Megan or Lee will call one or two people. Those one or two will call three or four. At ten tomorrow morning there could be twenty or thirty people at your apartment!"

"You can't be serious!"

"Twenty people, two trucks, enough food and drink for Mardi Gras. You'll be moved in, unpacked and having lunch by three tomorrow."

"We made a mistake! I can't ask twenty people to work like that!"

I smiled, "You didn't. You invited them to contribute to us, get to meet and know you and throw a party in two locations. I'll set an alarm when we get home. I'd wager there will be at least four people at our place by eight in the morning."

"Why at our apartment?"

"They will be cooking and preparing our place for everything you have. Our place will be cleaned within an inch of it's life and the unpacking will begin the instant things arrive."

"Does this happen often?"

"Every time we can work and play together, we do. It's family."

"I almost wish Momma was here to watch."

As soon as we were home Sandy started a load of wash. The girdle went in. I saw her toss it in and said, "Honey, wear one tomorrow if you want, but around family it isn't necessary. We'll all love you hard or soft."

"I may not be comfortable with it on but I won't be comfortable without it, either."

I drew a map of our apartment and numbered the rooms. On my computer I copied the map and gave one to Sandy and posted the other one on the wall inside of the front door. Even with the door open the map was visible.

"We can label boxes with the room number and the people here will know where stuff goes." Sandy said. I nodded.

"I'm tired. Let's do everything else tomorrow." I said.

I set the alarm for seven and we stripped and got into bed. We spooned together with my right arm over her torso and my right hand cupping her breast. I kissed the back of her neck. She said, "I don't understand. My breast is a little tender."

"Get used to that feeling." I whispered. Anything that was said or done between that moment and when the alarm sounded I know nothing about. I was asleep.

When the alarm sounded I opened an eye and rolled toward the alarm. Sandy was quicker. She went over my slowly turning body and hit the button. She was on top of me, all warm and I started having arousing sexual thoughts. Our arousal was evident. I reached for Sandy's cock. She stopped my hand.

She kissed me and then said, "Everybody's different. I look like I have a dick, but I don't have all the maleness that goes with it. Your dick and mine get hard almost every morning. The maleness in you sees it hard and looks for a place to put it. I don't have enough maleness to generate that thought. My brain knows I'm hard and knows it will shrink if I pee, so I get out of bed and pee."

"Wow! Ok, I see we could have a dilemma."

"Unless we communicate, we will have one. You want sex. I want to pee. That's a dilemma if we leave it there. If I go pee and come back and fuck your brains out, no more dilemma. I'd like that. Would you like that?"

I opened my arms and threw back the covers from us. Sandy bounced from bed and into the bathroom. I heard her stream and when it ended she stayed in the bathroom another few seconds before jumping on top of me. She straddled my hips and positioned my morning wood at her entrance. I wondered momentarily about needing lube, but as she invaginated me I knew she had lubed while she was in the bathroom or her natural lube had prepared her for morning fun.

Our fuck was a morning gift to me. She looked at my face to see if I was enjoying it. She said, "This is all new for me. Somehow it feels like you're in deeper. What do I do?"

"Anything you want. I love how it feels to be inside you just like this. You can go fast or slow, shallow strokes or deep every time."

She lifted herself until only the head of my cock was inside her, then dropped down and fully engulfed me. Slowly up and suddenly down. Slowly up and suddenly down. Her cock slapped my belly each time she dropped down.

I held her breasts and toyed with her nipples as she rode me. This ride was not going to last long at all.

"You're getting close?" She asked. I felt the surge towards orgasm inside me and somehow she felt it too.

"Yes, I'm getting close. Thank you!"

Sandy increased her pace and rode me hard and fast. My hips bucked upwards every time she dropped down into me and my hands helped slammed her down onto my cock.

Once again I did my bellowing moose imitation and stiffened as I shot my load into Sandy.

She dropped her body onto mine and we kissed. And kissed again. She whispered, "I like waking up with you. I like how we say good morning."

"It was really easy to get addicted to waking up with you. I want to do it every morning from now on."

"I think some mornings you'd like to wake up with Megan, too."

"I think you're right. Maybe we should trade in this queen-sized bed for a king so three in a bed would give each of us more room."

"I won't be enough?" I felt her energy shift.

"Your training just jumped up. You and I were trained to believe that we should only love one person. Lee loves you. You are welcome in his bed. Connie loves you and you are welcome in bed with her, Megan, Pam, Kat..."

"I'm sorry. That was a temporary brain fart. I wasn't actually thinking. I reacted."

"Not a problem. You communicated. If you'd held that in it could cause problems."

Sandy looked at the clock and said, "We need to get dressed. If you're right people will be here in fifteen minutes."

We got up. After a quick shower I helped Sandy get her girdle on and we continued dressing. When we were dressed except for shirts Sandy said she would start coffee. She went to the kitchen bare from the waist up and started a big pot of coffee.

When she came out of the kitchen she looked at the front door and saw three people she had never seen before smiling back at her. She squealed, covered her breasts and ran for the bedroom. The front door opened and a voice called out, "Nick, it's your Mother. Do you have a girl in your room?" All three people laughed.

Sandy had run to my arms when she squealed. I held her as our family found us. I said, "Sandy I want you to meet some of your family."

"I can't," she said. "I'm too embarrassed. They saw my tits!"

Both women pulled their shirts off and bared their chests as they stepped closer to us. I turned Sandy and said, "These tits belong to Helen. These bigger tits belong to Francine. The shy guy who kept his shirt on, is Paul."

Sandy blushed and said, "I'm sorry. Until I met Nick I hid myself a lot." She didn't let go of the hug with me.

Helen stepped to us and joined in the hug. She pressed her naked chest against both Sandy and I, kissed me good morning and then kissed Sandy. Francine joined the hug on Sandy's other side and the good morning and kisses were repeated. Paul waited about three feet away from us.

I looked at him and he said, "I think it would be safe if I hugged ya'll but I had a cold a few days ago, and I'd rather be safe for now. May I have a rain check?"

I nodded. Helen and Francine said, "Sure." Sandy didn't say anything, she just smiled at him. All of us got dressed and went to the kitchen. We poured coffee and talked about what the plan for the day entailed. They liked Sandy and she warmed to them. She volunteered about her Momma coming next weekend and a little about her background. Paul watched the clock and when it was time he shooed us out and sent us to Sandy's apartment.

As we arrived I saw two trucks and a group of about a dozen people standing near Sandy's front door. When I looked at Sandy I saw a little fear in her eyes. As I shut off the engine Lee opened Sandy's door.

"Good Morning, Sweetheart." He said as he gathered her in his arms. She relaxed a little and said, "Nick said there would be lots of people."

Lee kept his arm around her. She got her keys out and Lee tossed them to me. I opened the apartment and ushered everyone inside. As they entered I asked them to find a place to sit and we would talk a little before we went to work.

Lee made sure Sandy and he were the last one's inside. I showed everyone the map of our new place. I said, "As you pack boxes put a number on the box to tell Helen, Francine and Paul where the stuff in the box goes. It'll make their job so much easier."

Lee said, "There are enough boxes on the gray truck to move my house. So go get some boxes for the room you choose to load and the full boxes will go on the blue truck. This isn't work. We're here to welcome Sandy and love her into her new home with Nick. Let's have some fun!"

Suddenly everyone was in motion. Lee spoke softly to Sandy, "Show me where the coffee is and I'll make some. You don't pack boxes. There are things you want and things that now become trash. So wander and point out what doesn't go. After everything that goes is out, we'll get all the trash out and clean up. Ok?"

Connie went to each room and gave someone in the room a marker to label the boxes. When the first flat boxes came through the front door it was five minutes after ten. At ten minutes after someone asked Sandy if they could turn on the stereo. A minute later a mixed CD of exercise music was playing. The first cut was "Jump" by the Pointer Sisters.

I made sure to find and hug Sandy every fifteen minutes. The first three times I found her she was almost in overwhelm. I held her and she relaxed, then went back to work.

The blue truck left at eleven. Most of Sandy's stuff was on it. The bathroom team, bedroom team and half the living room team left when the truck left. They would join Helen, Francine and Paul in putting things away. I called Helen's cell and told her the truck just left. She asked when the rest of us would be leaving.

"If we keep playing this good music I see us done just before noon. About all that's left is tossing trash and cleaning."

"Ok! Be hungry! Thank you." She hung up. I knew her thank you was more than the thank you from people on the street. In our family "Thank You" is a prayer of gratitude, addressed to everyone, much like the word Namaste is an acknowledgement of the divine in me recognizes the divine in you. We have "Thank You" mean, "I see you" as family, as divine, as linked to me forever.

I knew I needed to talk to Sandy about that, and the sooner the better.

The apartment manager came by at eleven-fifty. He walked through and asked Sandy if she would wait there for ten minutes. She said yes and ten minutes later he gave her a check, returning her deposit and a receipt showing their business agreement was satisfactorily concluded. She handed him the keys and we were gone. The trunk of my car held the cleaning supplies.

The door closed and my cell rang. I started the car and handed Sandy the phone. She answered, "Nick's phone."

"We just left. We're done here and already on the road."

"I don't think I need to ask, but I will, Nick are you hungry?"

She held the phone near my mouth and I asked, "Is that a sex question?"

We laughed and I knew the folk in our apartment were having lunch. Twenty minutes later we walked into an apartment I hardly recognized. My dining table and the kitchen counters were covered in food. The floor was full of boxes and people. It was noisy.

I put my arm around Sandy and we kissed. She said, "Thank you for the kiss. Drop by anytime for more. If it was to help me stay calm, I'm fine. These aren't strangers anymore. I'm safe."

A young woman I didn't remember from Sandy's apartment stood up and the guy sitting beside her looked concerned. She came across the living room to us and said, "I had to work this morning." She pointed at Mark, the guy she'd been sitting with, "He's my new boy-friend. I'm Beth. He invited me to a party here this afternoon. Are you new to this, whatever it is, too?"

Sandy pulled her closer and into our hug as she said, "I'm new. Let me see if I can tell you what I know. All these people call this, being a family. Not a family like we grew up in, but an intentional family. Their intention is to love me and have me experience being unconditionally loved. Their intention and mine is to love you and have you feel that love every moment you're with us."

I added, "And soon to have that experience of being loved to extend into your life so far that you can feel it even when you're alone."

"Oh." The look on her face showed she was struggling with what she just heard.

Sandy said, "Beth, don't try to eat this whole meal in one bite. You'll choke. How long have you and Mark been dating?"

"A month."

"Every weekend for a month?"

"Every Saturday."

"I can tell you something that your heart already knows and I'm starting to understand at a deeper level. Mark loves you. Your happiness is more important to Mark than his own wants."

Tears streamed down Beth's face. She didn't say anything. I said, "Welcome to the party. We're going to get everything put away, dance a little, sing a little and be together a lot. There will be lots of hugs, kisses and touching. You are welcome to participate as freely as you're comfortable. Please don't feel like you need to accept a hug or anything you don't want. Stay close to Mark or join a team in any room."

I faced everyone else and said, "Finish your lunches and let's party!" Connie came to us and handed Sandy and me plates of food. I turned on my stereo and started some Cajun music. Within five minutes Sandy and I were the only one's eating. Everyone else was unpacking boxes. As soon as we were finished eating we wandered room to room answering questions. "Where do you want this?" "You have four of these, where do you want the extras?" "Are you sure this goes in this room?"

Before three all the boxes were flat and back in the gray truck. The dumpster out back was loaded with trash. Our apartment was clean and ready for us to live in. Sandy grabbed Lee and I and pulled us into the bathroom and closed the door. She said, "We should really do something to thank everyone. What can we do?"