The Cover Is Not the Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee answered, "Show up when they need you. Get to know them as individuals, as couples, as family you want in your life. I know Nick loves to bar-b-que. Invite some people over for bar-b-que. Ask lots of questions of Nick. And, Thank You." He kissed Sandy and reinforced his love for her in the kiss.

When we came out people were getting ready to depart. Six of seven women wanted to use the bathroom before they left. We stood by the front door and thanked each person personally before they left. I was surprised at how many names Sandy already had memorized.

We sat on the couch in the living room and after a minute Sandy said, "It's too quiet."

"You liked all the noise of having all those people here, talking and singing?"

"Not at first. I think my Mom and Dad wanted a lot of kids, but they started with me. Dad ran away and Mom never remarried. I grew up afraid to be close to people. I think this was the biggest social gathering I've ever been a part of. I didn't go to social things in school. Today I discovered I could be with all of you and not be as afraid."

"Not as afraid? There is still some fear?"

"Of course. There were almost thirty people around today. The six who were at Lee's are the only one's who know my secret. Kat wasn't here today. Other than the three who know, everyone else I'm still a little afraid of."

"Not afraid of me are you?"

"No. A little worried about Beth. I saw how she looked at you."

"I noticed that look too. The old me would have wondered which of you I'd choose. I caught that thought and realized, I love you both. You have nothing to fear from Beth, Connie, Megan or anyone."

"Megan is a beautiful woman."

"Yes, she is. I choose you... and her. We've already shared joining with her. Do you feel less loved?"

"No. I feel more loved than ever."

"Then why are we still dressed? Oops! I know why. Paul pointed it out to me while he was unpacking. He pointed at the windows in here and asked, "You like being watched by the neighbors?"

We had curtains but during the day I could see the fronts of other apartments through the thin curtains and I knew at night people outside could see in.

Sandy said, "We should get some better curtains."

We measured windows and talked about colors then we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and got what we needed. Sandy was incredible. She picked things and filled a cart so quickly I was amazed. Some people I've known would wrestle over the choices for days before settling on something. Sandy knew what she wanted, she quickly found it, and we got it.

By midnight we had new curtains up. Sandy worked in the living room and I did our bedroom. When she finished the living room she had me come and check it out. She had installed curtains with roll-up blinds behind the curtains. What I had never seen before was how she installed the blinds. I'd always seen them at the top of the window and when you wanted to block the view you pulled the blind all the way down. Sandy had installed the roll at the bottom!

"I want to block the view in, not the light in." She pulled the string and the blind rose from the roll towards the top of the window. She had used longer strings and a metal screw eye at the top. When the blind covered the lower half of the window she said, "Go outside and see if you can see in. Ok?"

I went out and looked. I couldn't see in. When I opened the door to come back in Sandy was standing in the middle of the living room with her shirt and bra off. She was grinning, proud of herself. I gave her a hug, a few kisses, a fondle or two and told her how proud I was of her creative thinking.

She didn't put either the bra or shirt back on. She helped me off with my shirt and I knew the project was over for the night. We didn't set the alarm.


Thanks for reading this story. Chapter Two will be posted before July First 2010. Please vote and send me an email or a comment. I am interested in your thoughts unless they are simply attacks about something I warned you about before you started reading the story. If you simply don't believe a woman could ever be born with both types of plumbing, you don't need to tell me. That's your world and you're welcome to it. You just read a fictional story.