The Coxville Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melvin returned and kneeled behind her. His cock hard, rampant, and slick with lotion. He pressed his cock head down on her rosebud. "You sure, Mrs. K? The head of my cock is five times bigger then your sphincter. If you prefer, I can calculate how much it would need to stretch out to..."

"I'm sure, Melvin. Just push it in and if I scream and beg for you to pull it out, don't listen to me."

"Well here goes nuthin. He he he."

Bobbie Sue felt pressure on her sphincter and almost instantly regretted her decision. This wasn't a natural act unless you were from Sodom and look at what happened to them. She winced in pain and tears rolled down her cheeks as the pressure on her ass grew. Her sphincter pushed inwards and then slowly opened. Melvin's slick cock head pushed inside her as he came to "know" her in the biblical sense.

Melvin worked his cock around a little. "Oooo, it feels good, Mrs. Kindle. Putting my cock in your ass sounded kinda dirty, but I like it. Your ass is tighter then your pussy. I'm gonna see how much you can take and then start fucking it."

Bobbie Sue groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her hands dug into the carpet, but in her mind, she was grabbing handfuls of straw. She looked over at her sister Samantha, now with three of the biggest blackest cocks in all of her holes. Melvin moved his cock in deeper. "Yes, Master," she moaned. "Fuck my ass."

"He he he," giggled Melvin. His cock wedged in and he decided she had taken all she could. "You want it, you got it," he said, pulling and pushing on her hips, using her ass to fuck his cock. "I'm gonna fuck this ass good. You likin' this?"

"Yes, my black master," screamed Bobbie Sue. She knew what was happening and who she was with, but she was so caught up in her fantasy, she pictured it was Prospero's mighty Damballah taking her anal virginity. She was responding to it just like Betty and Samantha had responded to it. "Fuck my white ass, master."

She's my slut now, thought Melvin. You did it you stud. "He he." For some reason, he gave her a playful smack on one ass cheek with the palm of his hand.

"Oh god, I love it," moaned Bobbie Sue. She didn't know how it was possible having something so big in your ass could feel so good, but it did. Her pussy was dripping with arousal, desperate for something inside it. Bobbie Sue reached one hand under her and began diddling her clit and fingering herself. "Shit! I'm cumming!" she screamed. That was all she had needed to cum again. She quit playing with herself and used both hands to push herself up so that she could push her ass back into Melvin's cock.

Melvin had hunched over her ass and was now slamming his cock in and out. She'd only managed about three quarters in the beginning, but her ass had opened even more as he worked on it. Currently she could take all but two inches. Eventually, he figured she could take it all, but unfortunately today was not the day. Semen welled up in his balls and before he knew what hit him, Melvin groaned. "Cumming Mrs. K!"

Bobbie Sue was still pushing back into Melvin when she felt his cock explode. As her bowels flooded with sperm she remembered how amazing it had felt just a short time ago when his cum had sprayed into her unprotected womb. Bobbie's Sue's arms began trembling where they were bracing her up. Her pussy was spasming. Nothing was near the opening to her vagina except the tops of his ball sack slapping against her. A trickle of cum leaked out of her tightly stretched rectum, flowing down over her labia and clitoris to drip on the carpet. Bobbie Sue's pussy went ballistic. Her arms collapsed as she came, her head falling on the carpet. Her own cum leaked from her pussy mingling with the sperm dripping from her ass. Bobbie Sue laid on the carpet in disbelief. Her head rested on her right cheek, she just stared at books on the shelves. Melvin had just given her a huge orgasm just by fucking her ass.

"Ugh, that was great Mrs. K," said Melvin, slowly withdrawing his cock from her rectum. As he removed it the trickle became a torrent, white semen bubbled up from the gaping hole in her ass to pour down her pussy and splatter on the carpet.

Bobbie Sue slowly recovered and pushed herself to her knees. "Jesus," she moaned. "Look at this mess."

"Looks like we gotta clean up again," said Melvin. "He he he."

"Just go wash off and I'll wipe this up." Bobbie Sue felt weak as she grabbed the roll of towels and began wiping the pool of sperm up off the carpet, but as she squatted, more just dripped down out of her ass. When Melvin returned, she told him to take over while she went to clean up. Bobbie Sue scooped up her clothes and spent the next twenty minutes, trying to feel clean, but she figured that wasn't going to happen until she got home and took a shower. She sent her husband a quick text stating that she would be home soon. She left the bathroom. Melvin was still nude and throwing sticky paper towels into a wastebasket.

"Get dressed," said Bobbie Sue. The trashcan reeked of semen as did the floor, even the aisle, and for all she knew, the entire Coxville Public Library. Bobbie Sue, gathered up the trash bag and dropped it in the can outside on the sidewalk as she and Melvin headed to her car.

**********

Kitty came bouncing down the steps seeing her mom leaning against her car waiting for her. "Looking for these?" she asked, dangling her mom's keys out to drop them in her hand.

"Just get in the car. Your father is probably worried." Jenny walked around to the driver's side and got behind the wheel as her daughter got in beside her in the passenger seat. She glanced sideways at her perky daughter. She was glowing, radiant and had a grin from ear to ear.

"Mom, Samson West asked me to be his girlfriend."

"What did he say when you turned him down?" Jenny waited for half a minute and when her daughter didn't answer she said, "You did turn him down?"

"Not exactly."

"Kitty, he's black and this is the deep South. That kind of thing doesn't happen in Coxville."

"But mom...?"

"I said no and that's that." Jenny drove the rest of the way home while Kitty pouted. They were silent until she pulled into the driveway and added, "Stick with Todd. He's already gotten into college and has a bright future. That Samson boy is trouble. The only way he's getting into college is with a scholarship. Otherwise, he's going to end up in jail like most of the other boys from Westside."

"Okay mom," grumbled Kitty, thinking that she and Samson would just have to keep their love a secret.

Jenny patted her daughter on the arm, feeling a little envious. I can't believe I'm jealous of the little slut, she thought. If I had met the Coach when I was her age, I never would have married Harold. Jenny shivered with lust at the thought of getting the Coach's big black cock daily since she was a teenager.

Harold opened the front door and stepped outside. "Where have you been? I've been worried sick. I tried both your phones. Honey, we had plans for tonight."

Jenny ran her hand through the hair on the top of her head. "It's been a LONG and HARD day, Harold," she said, thinking about Coach Black's big cock. "Really long and hard. I'm not in the mood for this."

"Well okay, but you still should have called." The pudgy husband of the hottest woman in Coxville turned to his daughter. "Todd was here waiting for you Kitty. He wanted you to call him, but that was over an hour ago."

Kitty just nodded, shrugging like she didn't really care. She kissed her dad on the cheek. "Goodnight daddy, I'll be in my room."

"Goodnight Kitten," he replied. Harold turned to his lovely blonde wife and put his hand around her waist. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he said, "Just because our plans got ruined, doesn't mean our night does."

Jenny rolled her eyes. "Honey, I'm tired and I have a headache."

"But you promised," said Harold almost whimpering.

"Alright, alright," replied Jenny giving in. I hate to see a grown man beg, she thought. Any other time she would have been thrilled. They'd had sex during the storm last night and normally that would satisfy Harold for a couple weeks. Harold wanting sex two days in a row would have been a pleasant treat, but after getting the fucking of your life from a hung black man, she wasn't even sure if she would be able to feel Harold inside her stretched out pussy.

Hand in hand, the husband and wife walked upstairs. Jenny went into the master bath and changed for bed. She pulled on a lacy halter top so tight and thin, her breasts were visible. She pulled on cotton panties. She had been in such a hurry, she'd forgotten her underwear in the boy's lockers. She hoped the Coach had grabbed them. Just one look at the cup size and most of the school would know they were hers. She brushed her teeth, the lingering taste of the coach's sperm still on her tongue. It felt like there was a gallon of sperm still sloshing around in her womb and her pussy was still stretched out. If Harold had any sense, he'd know something was wrong. What was she going to do?

Jenny left the bathroom and walked into her bedroom. She caught her husband in the act of putting his condom on. He stood nude in their room. The rubber hanging loosely on his little penis. That is so not sexy, she thought. No flat stomach, no abs or pecs, no muscles at all, no ebony skin glistening in the light, no cocky grin on his face, and no big black cock sticking proudly out from his body. Jenny smiled and tried to look interested. She fell to her knees and pulled the small condom off his even smaller penis. "You won't be needing this," she said.

"What are you...?

Jenny's lips closed around the head of her husband's penis. She let her tongue swirl around the tip.

"Honey, are you sure?" asked a very surprised and delighted Harold. "It's been so long since you sucked my cock."

"Seriously Harold? It's a penis, not a cock. Don't be so crude." She put the little grape head back in her mouth. She thought of Coach Black again. Now that's a COCK, thought the young mother. I haven't done this in years and now twice in one night, thought Jenny. If Harold even counts. Jenny swallowed his penis until her lips pressed into his pubic hairs. This is so easy. The head barely even enter my throat. I wish I was sucking the Coach's big black cock again. She moaned, remembering how she had fallen to her knees in the shower and took that magnificent cock between her lips.

Jenny looked up to see if her husband was enjoying it. She wasn't surprised to see a goofy expression on his face. "Slow down honey, I'm gonna cum," he gasped.

Harold's penis bucked in her mouth. What a wimp, she thought. I just started. Jenny pulled back and stuck her tongue out under the floppy penis she'd spent twenty years of her life with. There were only a few small drops of semen on her tongue.

"Sorry," said Harold. "I tired to warn you."

"It's alright honey," Jenny replied, smiling at him. She stood back up and walked into the bathroom, spitting the small wad of semen into a tissue.

Harold called from the bedroom. "Thanks honey, that was wonderful. I love you."

"I love you too," she called back, thinking that his semen didn't even taste as good as the Coach's. Harold's was runnier, not as thick or as white and the Coach had a vasectomy. Maybe getting snipped, makes it taste richer, she wondered.

By the time Jenny left the bathroom, Harold had fallen asleep with a grin on his face. She slipped in bed beside her snoring husband, folded her arms under her head and stared up at the ceiling. I love Harold, she thought. I spent almost twenty years of my life with this man. I can't believe I just cheated on the father of my child with a black man. But I can't go back to just having sex with Harold. I need that big black cock. And what about Kitty? Now that she's discovered big black cock, will she be able to give it up? I know I can't. Jenny began to feel guilty and concerned about her family. She finally decided that Harold would have her love and devotion, but the Coach would have her sex. Since he couldn't get her pregnant, as long as they were discreet, there wouldn't be any consequences. Kitty she would just have to keep a close eye on.

Having made up her mind, Jenny Summers rolled over and tried to fall asleep not realizing how much her life would be changing over the next few months.

**********

Kitty got out of the shower and walked into her room nude. Well, it took forever, but I finally feel like I got all that sperm off me, she thought. "I think I'll check my emails," she said to herself. Her laptop was beside her bed and her phone was sitting by it. She brought her computer out of hibernation mode and checked her messages on her phone.

Todd only texted me seven times, she thought checking her messages. She looked up at her computer and saw she'd also gotten two emails from him. It's not like he's desperate, she thought. Loser, wants his victory blowjob." She shook her head, wondering if she should text him back that she was dumping him, but decided to wait and do it in person. Todd you're out and Samson your big black cock is in.

I wonder, thought Kitty. She typed "big black cock" into a search engine. Her screen was immediately filled with images of roosters. Kitty laughed and changed the filtering parameters on her search to allow for adult content. The next images that appeared in her screen made her eyes open wider and gasp at all the large black phalluses that appeared. One was colossal, cut and bigger then Samson's by a few inches. She clicked on the picture to enlarge it. The link directed her to LD's website, father of Lorenzo "LD" Doyle, one of Samson's teammates, and the only Coxville native to move to Los Angeles to get into the porn industry.

Kitty laid down on the bed staring at the screen filled with images of LD's big black cock. There were free samples and dozens of short video clips mostly featuring him with white women. He was billed as the hungest man in porn. There was even a dildo made from a mold of his cock for sale. I didn't know black cocks were so big, she thought, slipping two fingers between her moist thighs. One hand rubbed over her breasts and her fingers pinched a nipple. "I wish Samson were here to fuck me again," she moaned, staring at a clip of LD jerking off his huge cock.

Kitty continued fingering herself , her need growing as her fingers moved faster. She stared in wonder at the black cock on the screen swelling as he stroked it until black see exploded from the head. Suddenly her back arched and she gasped in pleasure. "Cumming!" she gasped.

Kitty closed her eyes, still slowly fingering herself as she began to fall asleep. The exhausted teen rolled over on her side, her finger still between her legs, the images of LD's black cock cumming on a constant loop still on her computer screen as she fell into a deep dream filled sleep.

**********

Bobbie Sue tried not to glance over at Melvin as she drove him home. He was staring at her and she could see the dumb grin on his face out of the corner of his eye. "I'll drop you off at the entrance to the Westside, but I'm not going back there," she told him. Bobbie Sue hadn't been back in the Westside since she was in elementary school and her school bus stopped there. Beside the school bus stop had been a dirt area with old black men throwing dice. Stray cats and dogs wandered through overgrown yards containing broken down cars, old dilapidated homes or trailers. Not originally part of Niggertown or Freetown was a newer condominium public housing community. It was almost as bad and usually lumped in with the Westside. If you wanted to buy drugs without driving to Coxburg, that was the place. Several times a year, town and state police would block off the two exits to the Westside while they searched for some drug dealer or other criminal.

"So, we like boyfriend and girlfriend now?" asked Melvin. He was nervous and his voice went high as he spoke.

Bobbie Sue winced, his voice grating on her. "Melvin, I'm a married woman. What happened back at the library will never happen again. It was research that was all."

Bobbie Sue drove up and pulled over to the entrance to Westside. She could see several units down in the public housing. Even close to midnight, there were a dozen blacks hanging out, drinking out of paper bags. A car pulled up and one of the men leaned into the window, exchanging money for drugs. She wrinkled her nose with distaste, suddenly very happy for Melvin that he would be getting out of here. Now that she was parked, she looked over at him. The boy looked crestfallen. She was his first and someone way out of his league in looks, class, and race. Undoubtedly, he had convinced himself they were in love. Hell, half the school was either secretly in love with her or with Jenny Summers or with Nurse Swallows and some with all three. "I'm sorry Melvin," she said, soothingly and patting his leg. "Not that I didn't enjoy it, I loved every moment of what happened. You were amazing and you're going to make some brilliant girl you meet in college a very lucky woman."

"But I'm your black master?"

"I was just repeating what I read in Father Murphy's journal. It was research that was all. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but we'll always have that time spent in the library as our little secret. Now it's time for you to go home." Bobbie Sue sat up straight and stared out the windshield waiting for him to leave.

"Alright, Mrs. Kindle. I hafta ask though..."

"Have to, Melvin." She corrected, not looking over at him.

"Yes, I have to ask, do you believe there is a Coxville curse?"

"Of course not," she replied. "There's no such thing a curses and obviously there aren't any white women having sex with black men in this town that I know of, present company excluded."

"I've devised a little test to go with the curse hypothesis," he said.

Bobbie Sue finally turned to look at her passenger. Melvin was sitting back and was playing with something in his lap. "Melvin, your cock!" Bobbie Sue looked at the huge foot long monster, once again hard and engorged. She leaned over and took the head in her mouth.

"Oh yeah, he he he," he giggle-groaned. "You failed the test. If there was a curse, you wouldn't be able to resist sucking my cock again. He he he." All Melvin had to do was whip it out and she'd open any hole for him. He didn't believe in a curse either, but he did believe that she had loved his cock so much, she was practically addicted to it. "That's it you white slut, suck your black master's cock," he told her, his voice taking on a deep and manly tone she'd never heard from him before.

Bobbie Sue moaned in reply, taking his shaft deeper down her throat. Her thoughts were similar to Melvin's. All he had to do was take his cock out and she'd want it. Nothing in her entire life had given her as much pleasure as this cock had earlier. Even just sucking Melvin was better then actual intercourse with her husband. Now that she knew how good it was, how could she go without it? Not only that, but the teen was an inexperienced virgin. He was only going to get better with practice. Even now as she bobbed her head rapidly up and down his shaft, he was lasting longer then the first time she'd blown him. She wished the angle wasn't so awkward and her car wasn't so cramped. A bed would be so much more comfortable. Maybe someday, she could do this in her marital bed? She felt guilty thinking that, but that disappeared as his cock began spurting in her throat. She could feel it jerking, bucking as it pumped it's seed. Her remorse over wanting to suck Melvin in the bed she shared with her husband was replaced by remorse over not being able to taste his seed. Bobbie Sue pulled back until the throbbing cock head cleared her throat. Her mouth immediately filled with sperm. She moaned gulping it down, loving the taste, better then any drink or food she'd ever had. Her mouth filled again and she swallowed. The next load only filled half her mouth, she gulped as the next load flowed over her tongue. Melvin grabbed the base of his shaft and jerked it, milking every bit of his seed into her hungry mouth.