The Craving Escalates

Story Info
Now Daddy knows...
6.9k words
3.75
23.3k
45

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,013 Followers

I watched as my beautiful daughter stirred and woke from what looked like a very peaceful sleep. When Breanna came to and realized that she was still in her parents' bed, she beamed and looked around for her father, but he was long gone.

"Sleep well?" I asked her, knowing that she had already.

"Where's Daddy?" she asked like I knew she would.

I was propped up on one elbow and still naked, just like her, and quite horny still. I had fucked the life out of my husband Tom last night and told him almost everything. He knew that my father and I had a forbidden sexual relationship that started in my late teens and extended through my adult years until his death. Somehow, miraculously, he hadn't been offended or disgusted by that. He knew that it made me who I was today, the sex-starved semen demon that would do anything for him and our family. He approved of my horny ways and knew he was reaping the benefits.

He had even agreed to fuck my sister at my urging, since she needed a man's touch so badly as a divorcee. I had told him how Sarah and I had engaged in not-so-sisterly conduct during my last visit as we bonded over discovering that both of us had the same forbidden relationship with our father. Hearing about me messing around with my sister had turned him on a lot, especially after he had fucked her himself. He was quite enthralled with learning all of these new things about his wife of many years.

But last night...

"He left early," I answered her. "He needs some time, and a little space."

Bree looked worried. "Did I go too far? Should I not have fucked him?"

I shook my head. "That isn't for us to wonder anymore. It's done and we have to deal with it now."

Bree sat up in bed, her own naked body on display for me. "Mom...it was so fucking hot...you're not mad, are you?"

"Of course not, honey. You got to experience what I experienced. I'm so unbelievably happy I can't even explain it!"

She moved across the bed toward me and we hugged. It was a very emotional embrace as our tits crushed against each other. I was so proud of her for following in my footsteps and could only pray that our family would still stay strong and close in the aftermath.

"Is he going to be okay?" Bree asked me.

"I think so." I honestly wasn't sure but I couldn't let on how worried I actually was. "He'll keep coming back for more, once he thinks it over. You're too tempting for a man to refuse.'

She laughed and let go of me. "Is it okay if I tell Matt?"

"I think you have to. Tom might say something to him."

Bree stretched, giving me a nice show of her full nudity. "Do you think he knows everything? I didn't hear all of what you guys were saying to each other last night."

She was referring, of course, to our dirty talk. We had gone pretty far with it until finally actual truths that Tom might have only thought were fantasies were spilling out.

"I only mentioned you when I saw you watching us," I explained. "He was so hard in my ass, Bree...when I told him to pretend he was fucking you. I wish you could have felt how hard he came inside of me. I could feel his cum shooting up into my ass."

"Fuck..." Bree rubbed her pussy and looked very aroused now. "He was pretty damn hard inside my pussy. I wanted him to cum in there really bad."

"He will," I said, nodding in assurance. "Just...don't pressure him right now. He needs to struggle with his feelings of what he's always believed to be wrong. He's only now getting a taste of the pleasure and he needs to come to terms with it. This is the most critical time for him."

Bree stopped masturbating and just stared back at me for a moment. "You're worried, aren't you?"

I tried my best to hide it but she was right.

"You think there's a chance he would leave you?" she asked, concerned.

I bit my lip. "There's always a chance that someone who learns of our special relationship won't accept it. However, I don't think he would just leave us. He might try to stop us, or just ignore us and pretend it isn't happening. Trust me, I've gone through all of the scenarios in my head already."

"What can I do to help?" Bree asked. "I'm sort of responsible for this too, right? Should I act like nothing happened, or should I flash him my tits and stuff?"

I wanted to laugh but it didn't feel right at the moment. "Goodness, I don't think that's the way to do it. But...I can't tell you what to do because in some ways this is about you and him now. But I have some ideas about how to help normalize what we're doing."

"Oh yeah?" She perked right up at that. "Like what?"

"Let's go downstairs and see if Matt's up," I replied. "We can all talk together."

Once Bree and I were dressed and had made our way to the kitchen, I started a pot of coffee and she started making us some scrambled eggs. Matt eventually made his way downstairs and suddenly my heart was up in my chest. Why was I so nervous to tell him about what happened last night? Was it because of how emotional he had been that time when he thought about his father finding out and trying to separate us?

"Morning," he said, wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. He looked semi-hard as he bounded down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Morning," I said. I was wearing yoga pants and a cute camisole, which I hoped would please Tom when he decided to come back home.

Bree was wearing short shorts and a tank top, which didn't do much to hide her tits. If her father had been home (at least before the events of last night) he certainly would have mentioned it. He wasn't a prude and hadn't restricted what his daughter wore but he would still have remarks about it for her to endure.

"Morning," she said, glancing at me to see if I was going to speak first or not.

Matt glanced around. "Where's Dad? Sleeping in?"

He might have been asking because he was actually curious but more than likely he wanted to know if we were free to talk about sex, or engage in sex maybe.

"He left a bit ago," I replied. "Something happened last night that we need to talk about."

Matt looked worried, and I wanted to soothe him quickly, but Bree beat me to the punch.

"I fucked him, Matt," she said proudly, smiling to her brother.

Matt's mouth dropped. "No fucking way!"

I nodded. "It's true. She was spying on us while we were fucking and then he saw her and she came into our room and...things escalated."

"You fucked Dad?!" he exclaimed, still in shock. "I can't believe it...like, full on sex? He knew it was you? You guys didn't swap places in secret or something?"

Bree cocked her hip and gave him a look. "Come on. This is for real."

Matt struggled with what to say in response. I watched the confusion on his face and kept close watch in case he freaked out or showed signs of having a hard time accepting this. Today would be nothing but critical moments, fires for me to put out and disasters to manage. But, if all went the way I hoped, we could have something so incredible...

"What was it like?" he asked his sister.

Bree was dishing out the eggs onto three plates. "Fucking amazing!"

We all sat together at the table and started eating as we talked. Bree sat close to Matt and immediately went for his cock, stroking him through his shorts.

"We need to fuck before he gets home," she said to him bluntly.

Matt glanced over to me, but I just shrugged. "At this point, I'd say you're free to do whatever. It won't change much now."

The two of them hurriedly stood from their chairs and Bree positioned herself in front of the table, resting her hands on it and sticking her ass out towards her brother. Matt yanked his shorts down and freed his hard cock, spitting on the tip and then pulling his sister's short shorts down to expose her naked holes. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her slit for a few strokes before plunging inside of her.

I finished my eggs while I openly stared at them as they fucked. Bree was groaning as her brother's huge cock invaded her hole and stretched it open. I could see his cock had become shiny from her pussy each time he pulled out of her. My own pussy was starting to get quite moist and I wondered if I could hold off joining in the fun.

Matt was holding onto her hips as he fucked her hard, pounding her tight body and letting his instincts take over. He was in the pleasure zone and was working towards his orgasm without stopping. Bree seemed just fine with that, with her jaw slack and her eyes closed as her moans and whimpers filled the house. It must have been thrilling to fuck so openly without fear of their father catching them. Or, maybe the thrill of being caught was what made this so hot.

"Cum in me," Bree said in between ragged breaths.

Matt grunted as he got closer and closer to filling his sister's tight hole. I was jealous as I watched my daughter getting fucked for a second time now without getting fucked myself. Of course last night I had fucked Tom enough to wear myself out, so it wasn't as if I was being neglected. I knew my yoga pants were stained now with my fluid anyway so I started stroking my lips through the fabric and smearing my juices around my crotch.

"Cumming!" Matt announced with a deep groan, and he closed his eyes and thrust deep into Bree's pussy before letting loose inside of her.

She cried out, either in pain or pleasure, as she felt him go as deep as he ever had before exploding inside her womb. He weakly thrust against her ass as his cock squirted cum up into her tight velvety channel which was caressing his shaft so wonderfully while he did so. I could see in his face how good it felt, and judging from how fast he came I assumed he hadn't jerked off already this morning before coming downstairs. I was ambivalent about that, since I wanted him to still have his own private sexual routine that a boy his age would have, but I also appreciated how special it was that he was saving it for his family to enjoy together. Both were good options for different reasons.

"Cumming..." Bree was suddenly convulsing with her brother's spewing cock still filling her with semen. Her knees grew weak but she held herself steady against the table as she climaxed hard on him. She reached up with one hand and squeezed her breast as she savored the feeling.

My favorite part of their sex was getting to watch my daughter withdraw herself from my son's dripping cock and turn around to kiss him on the lips lovingly. My heart melted when I saw that.

Matt's eyes shifted towards me while their lips were still locked. "Sorry Mom, that wasn't fair to do that in front of you like that. I wanna hear more about what happened with Dad anyway."

I motioned to Bree. "I think she should tell you everything. It's really all her doing."

"That's not true," Bree interjected. "You started talking to him about fucking me."

Matt just shook his head. "God, I wish I had been there for this."

"Oh!" Bree exclaimed just then. "I forgot to check my social stuff for today. I was so caught up in what happened. You guys mind if I hurry upstairs real quick? I'll come back down and we can talk more."

"Sure honey," I said with a nod. "That's fine."

I was truthfully glad she still had something else to focus on right now, other than having sex with her own father, because things might still not work out very well for that side of things. I was hopeful of course, but also realistic. The way it had happened wasn't as organic as I would have hoped and I still worried that maybe our family unit could be threatened. I had to force myself to think with the logical, emotional side of my heart and not just focus on how fucking hot this all was.

Bree bounded off to her room upstairs while Matt sat back down and adjusted his shorts over his exposed cock. He was still bulging when he turned to face me in his chair. I casually reached out and stroked him through the thin material as if it was the most natural maternal gesture a mother would give her child.

"You probably think I'm gonna freak out again, huh?" he said to me. "Like I did before?"

"That was not freaking out," I corrected him, sipping from my coffee mug while I continued massaging his spent boner. "That was a beautiful moment between us, and if I recall you had quite the enjoyable time with my body."

Matt finished the last few bites of his eggs before answering me. "I was hoping to fuck you this morning, actually. Bree and I usually fool around later in the day. Is it weird that we have that routine?"

I squeezed his cock one more time before releasing him. "Are you still finding time to enjoy yourself alone?"

"Oh yeah," he answered bluntly. "I still jerk off to porn. Sometimes I cum but sometimes I just do it for fun until one of us can have sex. I love that I can talk to you about that. It feels so good to talk about! Why is that?"

I winked at him. "Our family is special."

"Fuck, I hope Dad can see that side of things. It's so good! I can't imagine how he wouldn't, after fucking Bree."

I nodded. "Yeah, it was hot. You would have loved seeing it and being there. But we need to talk about the next steps. Your father isn't going to come home and suddenly want to have sex with her again. This is going to be delicate, and we need to be prepared."

Matt nodded in serious agreement. "Yeah, that's true. Tell me what to do."

I set my coffee down and clapped my hands together. "Okay. This is what I've come up with..."

*****

When Tom finally came home in the evening, without so much as a text ahead of time, we were ready for him. I had ordered his favorite Chinese takeout so that he could eat whenever he wanted, and had his favorite beers ice cold in the fridge. I made sure the kids were around but we were not all three necessarily hanging out together. I warned them that we needed to read the room when he came home, and if he seemed too awkward or upset then they should scatter and leave him to me.

I was reading on my favorite living room chair, and Matt was sitting on the couch playing with his tablet, and Bree was on her phone scrolling through her social feeds. One of the things we would need to reveal to Tom was how her OnlyFans was taking off, and that Matt had starred in some of her content. He would be glad to know that they remained anonymous, but it might still be shocking to him. I told my kids that we should wait on that one.

When we heard the garage door open, the three of us looked at each other and exchanged excited looks. Part of me wanted to run to the door and greet my husband, but I knew he might need some space. He might not know how to feel or what he needed, in fact, so I had to be especially cautious and open.

When the inside door to the garage opened and Tom stepped into the house, he smiled at me before glancing nervously at each of his kids. I took that as a positive sign.

"Welcome home," I said cheerily, though not over the top. "I got Chinese."

Tom nodded in acknowledgment but just stood there for a moment. He seemed to be struggling with what to say or maybe even whether he should say anything yet. He was wearing his golf pants and a polo so maybe he had gone to the driving range, which made me glad that he was off having fun. At least he hadn't come home reeking of booze.

He fidgeted with his keys for a moment before tossing them into the key dish. He still wasn't saying anything, and I was feeling like the tension was high, so I got up from my chair and approached him slowly but with a loving smile on my face. I reached for his hand and squeezed his fingers gently.

"Want me to make you a plate?" I asked, keeping my voice normal. This evening had to feel like nothing was weird and our relationship was nothing out of the ordinary and not a big deal.

He opened his mouth to say something but changed his mind, instead nodding. I went to the kitchen and dished him out his favorite items, and grabbed a beer from the fridge, before returning to him. He had sat down in his chair which was next to mine, and the kids were purposely distracting themselves at this point, but at least he hadn't said anything negative to them yet.

"Thanks, hon," he said, almost sounding normal right now. He accepted the plate and the beer, though it took him a moment to partake of any of it.

"You go golfing?" Matt asked, still busy on his tablet.

His father nodded, though he didn't say anything yet. I was worried that maybe Matt should just stay silent and see what happened but I wouldn't stop him from talking to his own father.

"Sorry I'm not into that," Matt continued. "I know you probably always wanted me to go with you."

Tom seemed to barely register anything Matt was saying because he was staring intently at Bree right now. She played it very cool and continued looking down at her phone. I knew how hard that must be for her, denying her father's attention when that was what she desired so badly, especially now.

I slowly came to sit on the arm of Tom's chair and set my hand on the back of his neck, stroking him there and trying to help him relax. I had a plan for tonight but it needed excellent timing.

"Thanks for dinner," Tom said, taking a few bites before gulping down some beer.

I leaned down to whisper in his ear: "Want me to send the kids away for a bit?"

He shook his head, but smiled up at me. "I'm good. Worn out, actually."

I just smiled devilishly. "That never stopped me before."

He chuckled, and continued eating. "You all ate already? Sorry, I should've called."

I shook my head and rubbed at his shoulders. "We've been snacking all day. This was the easiest option anyway, and you like it."

Tom sighed, still chewing but obviously uncomfortable suddenly. "I...I need to apologize."

The kids all looked up at him just then, surprised by his words, and I had to admit my heart was beating fast right now. He swallowed his mouthful before continuing.

"That wasn't very nice of me to just leave like that without telling any of you where I went. That's not what our family does. I'm sorry about that."

I furrowed my brow as I looked down at him. "Tom, honey...it's fine. We knew you were just doing what you needed."

Tom smiled up at me, but shook his head with sorrow. "I didn't know what I needed, but I'm not going to do that anymore. After...what happened, which I assume everyone knows about now...I think we need to stay closer than ever."

I kneeled next to him as I reached for his hand and held it tightly. "We're always here for you, baby. Tell us what you need."

Tom looked at me for a few silent moments, but then reached up to squeeze my arm affectionately. "I don't know how to do this. You have more experience than me. Do they know everything?"

I was hesitant with how much to reveal, because of all the scenarios I had mentally prepared for, my own husband showing this level of compassion and understanding was just not one of them. I nodded though, seeing that now all pretense of my kids being distracted with their devices was dropped. This was now a family conversation, for better or worse.

Tom glanced at Matt and Breeana. "You've all...had sex together? With your mom?"

Matt and Breeana exchanged a look between them, but then both of them nodded in response. This was the critical moment that would either make or break our family and I could barely stand the pressure.

Help me Daddy, I called out silently, hoping my long-dead father's voice would comfort me or say something insightful. He always gave me advice in these moments.

Tom looked straight at Breeana. "Bree...I don't know if I need to apologize to you or...whatever the fuck I need to do. Tell me how you're feeling right now about what happened."

Bree leaned forward on the couch and faced her father boldly. "I loved it, Daddy. I really want you to know that. I want you to understand that nothing we are doing is because we're being forced to. None of us are being abused and we're all old enough to make our own choices about this kind of thing. We have sex with each other because we really, actually want to. We all get turned on by what we're doing and we really want you to join us, or at least accept us."

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,013 Followers
12