All Comments on 'The Craving Escalates'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5712 months ago

Hopefully there'll be at least one more chapter detailing Sarah's visit and the ensuing sex. Five stars and a favorite point!

rodavrodav12 months ago

Great exciting story. 5 stars. I’m sure the next chapter gonna be as exciting when Sarah and Katie come for a visit. Would be exciting to see a full family orgy. And double penetrations. And Katie finally getting a cock in her pussy.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
Amazing unencumbered family

Proof of the taboo gene.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written love of the family unit is alive and well ,, i to hope there is another chapter to seal the whole family wants and wishes ,,,, i thank you for the great stories that take the boredom out of life ,,,

redlion75redlion7512 months ago

If they're not getting bred it not any fun

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie12 months ago

This really got me going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This whole story sounds like a prologue to me. Is the real story just about to begin?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have never commented on any kind of porn in my life, but I've loved this series for years, I think you're such a great author and you get better all the time. I'm really looking forward to whatever conclusion you're willing to put it to this series! 5 stars!

rodavrodav11 months ago

We just hope that CPhucker is just doing a finishing touches on the next chapter. It could be the most exciting chapter of these series with all members of the family involved.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can hardly wait for the next chapter. One thing (among many) that I love about your work is it consistently surprises me. It never goes in the direction I imagine, or the direction most authors on this site take things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. Well written. I liked it because of a similar thing in my family. My dad was fucking my two older sisters. My mom was fucking me & my younger brother. Dad didn't know about mom & mom didn't know about dad. It had been going on for 2 years when they both found out. after that we had our sex out in the open around the family. It went on until my dad passed away a few years later

Mr_BradyMr_Brady10 months ago

I am really loving this series. And hopefully you're going to treat us to at least another chapter of this. For me, there is really something really sweet and kinky about Tom being sent by his wife to go sleep with her sister Sarah. The thought that the two them fucked four times in her bed while he was there...YES!!

I have happily portioned out five stars for this, as well as the other 'Craving' stories!! Please...give us more!!

namidaboshinamidaboshi9 months ago

The family is finally complete. Hope to see more installments in this wonderful series. A truly top notch work by you.

Ciao

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG! Best story on Literotica!! I was rubbing my cock the entire time, not just at the fun scenes, but through the entire story. I was just so fucking hard!! My wife and I love reading these stories together and I have never seen her touch her pussy that much as she did while reading with me. We both had MANY explosive orgasms. The way in which the mom was always horny made it even better. It was her sexual desires driving the entire thing and her desires were fucking incredible!! I hope you do more with Sarah and Kristi!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another great chapter! Your writing takes very creative turns unlike vast majority of authors here. When the first chapter came out I had no idea it'd get this good with character development + plot. Really hope you're writing another chapter or have plans for some more in the near future! You're very skilled at this. Thank you once more

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

A really serious comment on the last two chapters.

Why are they scored under (4)...3.79 for one, I believe and around the same for sixth one. Readers are really critical to have done this to what is a very TOP story on Literotica!! I know a couple of readers have to be "disappointed" with the content, from having seen them.

Still, leaving low scores and ruining the ratings here is pretty ugly, in my mind...

I have said before, if a reader or readers do not like the content, knowing what it is from the "tags" and content, they could have moved on to another story without making such a stink!!

I (DID) rate on of the stories a (4)...just because it dragged, and had some issues in it I tho't should be fixed. However, after that, the series picked up, and I left Five**5**Star ratings for the sequels...and I did for this chapter, too!!

I am really hoping for more chapters from "Cphucker"...wanna see more about this whole family, how it develops from this point on. I am quite happy Tom is involved now, no more secrets, and so much potential!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I check the author's page every few weeks, hoping to see a yellow "new" tag beside the next chapter. Love this series!! I'm glad Tom is involved now. The best could be yet to ejaculate.. I mean, come. Sorry (not sorry), couldn't resist.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Hope a new chapter is coming eventually. Phenomenal story. You have a strong and unique style of weaving the narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES