The Craving Escalates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was taken aback by how much she said, and how forward she was being. He turned to Matt. "What about you?"

Matt shrugged, and his face was a bit red, but he wasn't backing down either. "I feel the same way. I know that probably seems weird, or even wrong, but we don't feel like it is. But it's not just about how we feel. We want you to be happy too. If you said that you wanted us to quit, we probably would, even though we all love each other so much and it would be so hard. This isn't just some freaky sex thing either. We really love each other even more than we did before, and it's made us all grow so much closer. But again...if you don't want us to do it, then we won't."

I hadn't heard Matt speak like this, and I doubted if he really could stop fucking me or his sister if his father strictly forbade it.

Tom's eyes went back to Bree. "You feel the same way?"

Bree nodded. "I really, really don't wanna stop doing this, Daddy. But if you say to...then I guess I would say, yes. I would stop. It would be so hard though. We love each other so much..."

Tom looked at me now. "How long?"

I swallowed nervously. "Not long. Right before we went to visit Sarah."

Tom blushed and looked back at his kids. "I suppose you all know what happened there too, don't you?"

They nodded. Tom shook his head and laughed.

"I guess I was really in the dark this whole time then, even when I thought I was being sneaky."

"I told them because they understand," I replied, still holding his hand. "That's the part of this that's so special. We can be open with them even in this way, and it feels so good to be able to share with them. They're our kids, our family, and we love each other, so of course they want their father to feel as much pleasure as possible. They want their aunt to have the same thing."

I made a bold move and lowered my hand down Tom's leg until it was resting on his crotch. He stayed frozen in place but didn't object or try to move it away.

"Tom," I said, looking right at him while my hand was on his cock, "your family loves you and we all want you to feel as good as possible. You know about my past and what happened with my father. They know it all too. Let us make you feel good, and if you ever change your mind, we'll respect that. No one has to know about this, not even Sarah if you want."

Tom had set his plate aside on the end table next to his chair and was helpless under my grasp. I could feel his cock growing, either from what I was doing or the things I was saying. I wanted this to get very sexual as fast as possible because I knew that would help us get to where I wanted to be, but I wasn't selfish and knew he might still need time to adjust. I kept rubbing at his cock though and could feel it getting harder.

I scooted in front of my husband and, while my children watched from the couch, I opened his pants and pulled his cock out in front of everyone. Tom's face showed surprise but also helplessness. Bree had already seen his hard cock before but this would be the first time that all of us were present for sexual activity. Tom shot a glance at Bree as I lowered my face to his crotch and started licking his head. He was right on the edge of giving in or stopping me, so I had to make this a good blowjob to seal the deal.

I engulfed his entire cock into my throat and milked him like that while I lightly grazed his balls with my fingers. Tom's head tilted back, which I took as a very good sign, and he sighed as I pleasured him. I felt his whole body relax at that moment and I was glad to know that he was enjoying himself. I glanced up at him from my subservient position between his legs and saw that his eyes were closed. If that made it easier for him to do this then I was fine with that.

I suddenly felt hands on my ass as someone got behind me. Matt was pressing up against me with his hard cock poking me through my yoga pants. I feared that this was too soon to be fucking together but I needed to trust my kids, and my whole family, and see where this went. I moaned as I kept sucking on Tom and felt my son peeling my pants over my hips and down my thighs.

Suddenly Bree was nearby too, as I heard her say: "Open your eyes, Daddy."

Tom was surprised that she was so close too. His eyes shot open and he looked a bit embarrassed, but then when he saw Matt behind me with his cock out, he seemed to completely lock up. I could sense it during the blowjob even. I withdrew for a moment and looked up at him.

"He won't do it if you don't want him to," I reassured Tom, though I was also speaking for Matt's sake. He needed to tread carefully right now in case his father freaked out.

"It's not the first time," Bree said to her father, resting a hand on his thigh as she knelt next to Matt. "Don't be too shocked, okay? They've done this a lot already."

I felt like that was too far, reminding her father of how often we had lied to him and fucked behind his back, but I wasn't about to contradict her. It was true. Feeling Matt pressing his cock up against my hole was nothing new at this point. I could feel his cock right there at my pussy hole, begging to enter me. My pants were down and my holes were exposed to both of my kids in front of my husband.

I went back to sucking on Tom's cock and decided to go with the flow now and stop second-guessing everything. We were well into this by now and I wasn't worried that Tom would freak out or even put a stop to things. He was still rock hard in my mouth and his balls were tight. He would probably cum soon if I worked him hard enough. I wasn't rushing this though, I wanted him to enjoy himself.

As Tom watched with fascination, and maybe other emotions that I couldn't see, his son started fucking me while I blew him. Matt slid his big cock up inside of me and bottomed out there, savoring the moment and holding himself there firmly. Bree was watching intently but hadn't made any moves except for her hand on her father's leg, and she wasn't trying to push things further.

Tom let out a wonderful sigh but his eyes stayed open as he watched Matt fuck me. To my knowledge this was the first time he had been involved in any type of group sex, and the fact that this was his own family was probably just as overwhelming. I just wanted him to feel good and relieve his balls in my mouth. That was really all I wanted right now. Even Matt's big cock fucking me slowly wasn't my main focus. It felt great still.

"Fuck..." Tom actually exclaimed that word with another sigh, and I knew he was getting close. He was holding back though, nervous to be so exposed to his children, no doubt.

Bree gently rubbed at his leg and smiled warmly at him. "Come on, Daddy. Feel good. Let it go in her mouth."

Tom let out more sounds of pleasure, maybe shock as well, as his own daughter talked him off. He was straining against his orgasm now and was going to blow any second. Matt began fucking me harder now and Tom was staring at my ass as it slammed into my son's hips. I was moaning a bit now as I was getting fucked, and Tom's eyes drifted down to mine as I looked up at him with a mouthful of his cock. We stared into each others' eyes and something just clicked at that moment where I knew this was going to work. On some level we were going to be okay and things would turn out in the end.

Suddenly Tom was exploding in my mouth, in sharp bursts that were more forceful than anything I had felt from him in recent years. Bree saw him start to cum, as apparently she had been watching his face closely this whole time, and she stroked his stomach and cooed at him as he ejaculated right in front of his whole family. She was so loving and warm with him that it made me proud and horny all at the same time. Matt's cock was ravaging my cunt by this point and with Tom's cum pouring down my throat I was about to explode in climax as well.

"Uhn...uhn...fuck!" Matt cried out just then and slammed into me with one final thrust before letting loose inside my pussy. I still had a mouthful of cock and cum but I groaned loudly and came right behind him. I could feel his thick cock filling my tight hole with cum, my own son's cum, while his father's cum was inside me from the other end. I was spit roasted between my boys right now, and it felt so fucking good I wanted to cry.

Tom's face was so red from his exertion and the intense pleasure. He was catching his breath as I kept sucking on his sensitive cock and savoring the taste of his offering. Matt was coming to rest finally behind me and he withdrew his cock from my pussy after he was done enjoying it. I smiled up at Tom with my tongue around his shaft and was pleased to see the look on his face, a mix of surprise but happiness.

"That was fucking awesome," Bree said, sounding cheerful and horny.

I sucked Tom for another moment but then released him and rested on my knees. I could feel Matt's cum dripping out of me but I didn't care in the least right now. "I could go for some food right now. Anyone else want a plate?"

I patted Tom on the leg and stood, giving him a nice view of my reddened pussy dripping with semen. I pulled my yoga pants up and readjusted myself despite the obvious wet patch that quickly formed between my legs now. I saw how shocked he still looked but the best thing we could do right now is act like everything was normal and nothing out of the ordinary had just happened. That was how it was with just the kids and me, after all.

I gave Matt a quick kiss on my way to the kitchen and left the three of them to have a moment together. I was so happy inside, still afraid a bit, but things seemed like they were going in the right direction.

When I returned to the living room, Matt was back on the couch watching his sister and father making out lightly. Bree had taken my place in front of his chair and was on her knees but leaning forward with her hands on his chest. I quietly sat next to Matt and smiled at him before joining him in observing the two of them kissing. It was very exciting to watch, and made me so proud seeing them enjoy each other.

Tom was hard again and his pants were still undone so his cock was hanging out. Bree was kissing him but her hands were down on his cock now, playing with it and stroking it. I was surprised that he was so amenable to all this but he seemed to be enjoying himself. Maybe he felt like it was too surreal to process and by this point our "sin" was already committed anyway. If he fucked her once or twenty times, the crime was the same.

"I know you just came Daddy," Bree said to him between passionate kisses, "but do you think we could have sex too? I could wait a bit if you wanted."

Tom was pawing at her chest now, starting to feel that hunger that I knew all too well. I couldn't stop from smiling the whole time I was eating and watching them get frisky.

Bree had her work cut out for her, since Tom couldn't quite match the virility of his younger son like maybe she was used to, but it was quite a show watching her work her father over. She sucked his dick for quite a while and said the dirtiest things I had ever heard her say. She told him how much she loved him though, and said plenty of warm familial things too. Her gentle cooings and reassurances were blended with swearing and obscenities. I finally openly masturbated through my cum-stained yoga pants while watching them go at it.

Bree sat on his lap finally and guided his hard cock into her sopping pussy. She held his neck softly while she moved her hips on him and looked into his eyes the entire time. Tom was lost in fuck the whole time, barely able to say anything except for audible groans and sighs. He was fucking his daughter while Matt and I watched. Matt was doing so more out of respect than sexual interest, though. He enjoyed watching his sister acting so slutty but he didn't exactly get off on his father's cock or anything. It was arousing that we were in full incestuous swing now and he could at least admit that.

Bree fucked Tom for a good long while and stopped only long enough to blow him for a few minutes in between humping sessions. She had stripped out of her clothes completely but he was still mostly dressed since she wasn't allowing him to move from his chair. Finally, after alternating between her mouth and her pussy, Tom threw his head back and blew hard up into his daughter's cunt while she was fucking onto him hard. He grabbed her hips and held on for dear life as he shot his load. I had been rubbing my clit this whole time and easily climaxed right along with them. It was so hot watching my husband fuck another woman, and even hotter that is was our daughter!

Bree bucked her hips sharply in what must have been her own climax, and she smiled down at Tom and leaned in close for a kiss. He kissed her back earnestly and savored the feel of her slick body on him.

"We did it, Daddy!" she said in almost a whisper. "We fucked for real. You came inside of me."

Tom was catching his breath, but nodded. "I can't believe this is happening..."

Bree stroked his hairy chest and let his fluid soak into her vagina while they stayed connected. I was coming down from my climax while I watched silently from my spot on the couch next to Matt. He was smiling but already distracted by his tablet. Such a typical young man, I thought, with no attention span. It was good that we stayed "normal" during all this though. The last thing I wanted Tom to think was that our family life would only be sex all the time now.

"Anyone want to watch a movie?" I suggested, still absently stroking my pussy lips through my pants.

Tom looked over at me with a dreamy look. "I think I'd probably fall asleep, but that'd be fine with me."

"You can fall asleep," Bree said, lifting up off of him and letting his cum drip out of her. "But you might miss some more action."

Tom sheepishly chuckled, probably feeling a little awkward still, but seeing his sexy young daughter's naked body was definitely helping. Watching her scoop his cum into her fingers and then eat it helped, also. He was quite enamored with the sight of her. Maybe he was turned on by the fact that this was technically the second time they had fucked, so it hadn't just been a fluke or a mistake that they had to avoid repeating. This was real now and it wasn't just going away if they ignored it.

"Let's do naked time with blankets," I suggested. "Then we can play if we want."

The kids seemed happy with that suggestion, and Bree was already naked anyway, so they bounded off into the den and turned the TV on. I lingered a bit on purpose to gauge how Tom was doing right now, aside from having his balls drained twice. He seemed to want to fix his clothes for some reason but quickly realized how silly that was. Instead he stripped naked along with me and we left our clothes on the floor like two wild kids.

He stepped close to me and pulled me in for a hug. "Mel, I...I don't even know what to say. Is this really okay? Are you sure?"

I hugged him tight and sighed. "Did you feel good just now? Did it feel wrong, or bad, or dirty? Or did it feel amazing and wonderful?"

He smiled. "It's just so strange to me, but...it definitely has its appeal. I never thought about this sort of thing before but now I'm doing it and there's no turning back. I want to keep doing it but I don't want to force anyone to do anything. I just...I don't know how to feel yet."

"I understand," I replied, pressing my naked body against him more firmly. "It will take time. You just need to know that none of us are going to regret this. We've already talked about it and we all love it. I don't think there's anything you could force me or Breeana to do that we wouldn't have done anyway for you."

Tom kissed me on the lips and we stared at each other for a moment. He was still semi-erect and I could feel the outline of his cock pressing against my stomach.

"She wants you to take her," I said plainly to him as I looked into his eyes. "She wants you to claim her body."

I felt his cock lurch but quickly pulled away from him and hurried off toward the den to be with my kids now. I was confident that he'd follow and our new lives could begin now with no secrets and no inhibitions.

Thank you, Daddy, I said in my mind. You gave me a gift that I will always cherish, and I want to give the same gift to my family now.

Somehow, I knew he wouldn't answer back, and maybe never would again. My love for him would never fade, but my need for him had passed now.

12