The Creation Of Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
9,003 Followers

"I want to talk more deeply about your legal system. I know you were almost singlehandedly revamped your legal code. but before we get too far into that, I'd like to return to your history. How long did it take you to realize who you are, and get together with your husband?"

Shanna smiled, remembering. What virgin forgets her first time?

..................................................

It took a little time, but the bad memories of the camping trip faded. He still woke up occasionally screaming, dreaming he was falling.

Donna would cuddle him until he calmed down.

She chewed Mike out when she found out what happened. He apologized to her, offering to pay for therapy.

"He'll be all right. But the next time you drag him off somewhere, make it warm, and make sure he's safe!"

Mike thought about that for awhile. Angie wanted him to check out a resort in the Caribbean islands that was rumored to be in financial straits and could perhaps be acquired reasonably. She was off to Scotland, to mediate the purchase of a castle. Things were going well for the company.

He stopped by Shane's office.

"Morning, sweetie."

He developed the habit of calling him that since the camping trip, but only when they were alone.

Shane had gotten used to it, even feeling disappointed sometimes when he didn't.

"Good morning, Mike. What brings you down?"

"School is over for the summer isn't it? Good.

Go home tonight, tell Donna to pack her bags. Tell her to pack light, we'll be on an island.

Four days. She can soak up sun and get some spa time while you and I work. Think she would like that?"

Shane smiled at the thought.

"Mmm, let's see. Four days on an island eating, drinking, dancing, being pampered, or four days at home bored out of her mind. I'm sure she'll have to think about it."

Great. We leave next Wednesday, with a stop over for me in Atlanta. I'm going to see an old friend. I'll join you Thursday"

Donna probably didn't sleep at all before the trip. packing, unpacking. They were 'housesitting' again, this one the most opulent so far. Shane wondered what would happen to them if he ever fell out of favor with Mike. Best not to think about it.

They stopped off with Mike long enough to meet his friend. Shane wanted to see the man Mike called his closest friend, perhaps because he was a little jealous.

Martin Coombs was a giant, easily four inches taller than Mike. Black, stylishly dressed, he had one thing in common with Mike. They oozed power, Mike in an understated way that only came out when he wanted it to, but Martin with pride. He looked dangerous, and Shane felt he was.

They hugged like brothers, and when he introduced them, Shane felt they were being judged like livestock. He held Donnas' hand a little longer than necessary, looking at Shane. It was like he was letting him know he was the Alpha, and if wanted her there was nothing he could do about it.

Donna was looking at him like he was a god. He couldn't wait to get on the airplane.

Mike joined them the next day, and while Donna was getting the full treatment at the spa, Mike and Shane went over the books. The place was shabby, and in need of some maintenance. Both suspected the books had been cleaned up a bit.

The two owners seemed just a little too anxious to get them out of the office.

The next two days were given over to enjoyment, the owners making sure everyone knew they were very important, and they were treated like royalty.

They played a round of golf the next day while Donna sunned, noticing the sad shape of the greens. They listened at the clubhouse as other patrons expressed disappointment at the amenities.

The resort was all inclusive, and they complained about the quality of the food and drink. The clubs were all right in the muted light, but in full sun they seemed a little shabby.

Donna loved to dance, and Mike had treated her to some new dancewear. She never missed a song, but had learned to save all her slow dances for Shane, with at least one for Mike. She developed a habit of getting her partners on the far side of the floor, where she could grind into them discretely. She was always aroused by the end of the evening.

Mike had no trouble finding dance partners, and before the night was over he had a tall brunette on his arm. Both Shane and Donna felt jealousy when he took her back to the suite.

They had a two bedroom suite with a large common area between, both with private baths.

Donna pretty much raped Shane, making him eat her to her usual three orgasms, before giving up her ass. She actually preferred it because it gave her a pleasant full sensation, but wouldn't tell Shane to spare his feelings. When he was spent he fell asleep almost instantly. Donna lay there, unsatisfied.

She was going to slip quietly into the bathroom and masturbate, when she heard Mike and his brunette. Curiosity got the better of her, and she decided she needed a drink. She crept into the common area.

Mike had his bedroom door open. There was muted light, and Donna got a full view. The woman was riding him reverse cowgirl, facing the door. Donna watched in amazement as she plunged up and down, rising to reveal a cock at least twice as long as Shanes'. Her hand went to her mouth when Mike casually flipped her off and mounted her doggie style. My god, that thing must be a foot long, she thought, as she watched in fascination, before creeping to the bar. She drank two beers before the noise stopped.

"Hello, Donna" came a voice behind her.

She twirled around to see Mike, naked, his still semi hard cock dangling.

He walked around the bar and fixed two drinks.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" He asked casually.

She could only nod.

"Me too. Now, excuse me, it's time for round three."

He came around, gave her a hug, and went back to his room. He didn't bother to close the door.

Donna looked at her watch. They had been in the suite for two hours. Round three?

Then she noticed she hadn't tied her short silk robe, and she had sat before him at the bar with all her charms in view.

She went back to their room, slipped into the bathroom, bit down on a towel so no one would hear her scream, and masturbated for an hour.

..............................................

The next morning they had breakfast in the suite.

The brunette was long gone.

"Sleep well?" asked Mike with his customary grin.

"Like a rock" said Shane, as he reached for a scone to go with his tea.

"How about you Donna? I heard you rattling around pretty late."

Her blush was evident, even on skin dark as hers.

"I was a little restless, but had a nightcap and it settled me."

Mike grinned wider and winked at her when Shane poured his tea.

"Good, I have a surprise for you. We're going out to a remote location most tourists don't get to see, and do some snorkeling."

Donna was apprehensive.

"I don't know, I'm not a very good swimmer."

"Don't worry, Donna. It's pretty shallow where we are going, and we'll have two guides to watch over us. You don't have to, but I wish you'd come along."

That decided it.

She had a ball. The guides were attentive to her, helping her in the water. They got a little to touchy when Mike and Shane weren't looking.

She flirted, enjoying the attention. They couldn't take their eyes of her breasts, One even held one while he showed her how the snorkel worked. It made him too bold, and when he thought it was safe slid a finger underneath the back of her thong. When his fingers grazed her pussy she tried to yelp but got a mouthful of sea water.

Mike had risen up at just that moment, and something in his eyes made the guides scurry back to the boat.

"You all right?"

Donna was blushing again. "Yes, but please stay close."

Shane surfaced at that moment, eyes shining in joy. They stayed for another hour, and the guides seemed to keep the boat between themselves and Donna.

They returned for lunch and Mike told him he had a surprise for them. There were two packages on their bed.

"We're going to another part of the resort, their most private beach. It's supposed to be their most popular feature so we need to check it out.

Now, go open you present."

They were stunned. It was matching thongs, in neon orange. They looked up in wonder.

Mike had done this deliberately. He already knew Shane had submissive tendencies, and he suspected Donna did also. This was his acid test.

"Guys, it's a topless beach. You're both so attractive, you'll steal the beach!"

He put his best smile on and continued.

"They want to turn this place into an all adult site. This is just research."

He looked sad.

"Of course, if you don't want to go, I'll understand. But before you decide, why not try them on. And model them for me. Donna if it doesn't make you uncomfortable in front of me, you should be okay on the beach. We'll both be with you, I guarantee your safety. Try them on, what could it hurt?"

He left them and went to make a drink.

Donna looked to Shane, but he couldn't make a decision. He wanted desperately to please Mike, but wasn't at all sure about Donna being topless.

Donna took command, she wanted to please him also.

"Well, it won't hurt to try them on."

They stripped, and had to actual help each other adjust, they were that clingy.

Here goes nothing" said Shane, going out the door.

Mike was stunned. The tight thong combined with his small penis gave the illusion of a flat chested woman. The only flaw was the mass of pubic hair flowing out of the sides.

Donna came out slowly, keeping her arms over her breasts.

"Donna!" said Mike, with the firm voice of command, "Drop you arms. There's going to be forty to sixty people on that beach, and you'll share one thing with all the women there, you'll be as bare chested as they are."

Donna found herself instantly dropping her hands to her sides, sticking her chest out.

Mike whistled in appreciation.

"I take that back, you won't have anything in common with them. You have the most impressive set of tits I've ever seen!"

Donna suspected he had seen quite a few breasts in his time. That and the way he said tits instead of breasts made her nipples harden instantly.

"Oh, like being bragged on, do we? Turn around both of you."

They obeyed instantly. He had two attractive asses before him, the small strip of cloth disappearing between their cheeks. Shane's slender, light brown bottom contrasted nicely with Donnas', dark, full, conjuring up images of a Nubian fertility goddess. He got a massive erection, and he couldn't tell which one it was for. Both, he decided.

Donna was proud of her thick bush, and only shaved the area necessary for swimwear. That wouldn't work in the thong.

Mike grinned, he hadn't told them to turn back around and they still stood with their backs to him.

"Relax, have a drink. I have to make a call."

They were sitting there with a beer when the knock came. Two people entered the room with fold down tables and carryalls.

They guided them to the tables.

"Strip, please."

They looked over at Mike.

"Come on, my lovelies, can't have that unattractive hair sticking out, now can we? They're professionals, the quicker we get this done the quicker we can hit the beach."

The fact that Mike never left the room and watched their naked bodies being made hairless made them very aroused. By the time the lotion had been applied Shane had the biggest erection in his life and Donna was dripping, her pink folds in startling contrast to her ebony skin, slick with arousal. His technician stroked it a few times when Donna wasn't looking, giggling as she did. Hers teased also, slipping his hand into her and flicking her clit furiously for a few seconds, almost bringing her off the table.

Mike tipped the technicians and thanked them, before turning back into the room.

"Well, my lovelies, looks like you two need to relieve some tension before we go out. Thirty minutes enough time?"

Shane was trying to decide whether he wanted them to fuck in front of him when Donna dragged him to the bedroom.

After a quick oral orgasm Donna mounted him, reverse cowgirl, and guided his cock into her pussy for a few strokes before sliding it into her ass. She rode him, one hand flicking her clit while the other tweaked and pulled her nipples.

She looked up to see Mike, watching. She deliberately plunged her hand into her soaked cunt, brought it up to her nipples and coated them with juice before going back to stroking her clit. She took each breast and held it up, using her tongue to lick them clean.

Mike responded by dropping his shorts and stroking his enormous erection. The sight of it triggered a huge orgasm and she screamed. This drove Shane over the edge and he deposited the largest load he could ever remember into her ass.

He had no idea Mike had watched them, his view was blocked By Donna, and when Donna regained her senses she looked up in panic, but Mike was gone.

...............................................

Mike came back in a small Speedo.

He noticed the looks.

"Sorry, can't fit into a thong, things keep falling out. That would get us thrown off the beach. Shall we?"

He helped both of them into short, silky robes, before donning one of terrycloth.

They took a courtesy golf cart to the beach. Enclosed by a fence, access was carefully controlled. They were expected, and welcomed, with chairs, a table, and umbrella already set up. Large towels and lotion were on the table.

They were allowed to keep the robes on until they reached the table. The attendant stood patiently, waiting.

"Come on guys, you have to give up your robes. Keeps the sightseers out. They'll be returned when we leave."

He handed his robe to the man and stood there waiting. Finally he told them what he expected.

"If you don't want to stay, go. I'll understand. I need to stay, one of he owners is meeting me here."

They couldn't stand the tone of disappointment in his voice, both stripping off the robes quickly.

They were rewarded with a bright smile.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it? Look around, there isn't a more attractive couple here."

He was right. There were a few hardbodies, really attractive, but most were in their thirties or older, average people with average bodies, out for a unique experience, bragging rights to the guys back home.

Many a guy got some good loving when they describe the experience to friends, telling them their wife was the hottest woman there, even if in reality she had sagging breasts and wide hips. To them they probably were the hottest things on the beach. The women would be impressed with their daring, grumbling to their husbands because they've never taken them on an adventure.

He sat under the umbrella.

"Come here, let me lotion your backs."

They stood in front of him submissively as he oiled them from neck to cheek, almost caressing them.

"Now finish each other, and be careful around your bottoms, it'll still be a little tender where the hair was removed. Can't have you burned and spoil the rest of the trip.

He sat in the shade and watched as they gently lotioned each other before lying down on the towels. Mike starting working with his laptop, and stopped when the owner came by, talking quietly. He kept an eye on Shane and Donna as he talked.

They drew a crowd, mostly guys. Mike watched in amusement as they both got hit on. Some were surprised Shane was male, the others didn't care.

Two guys got a little aggressive and they looked to Mike for help, so he strolled over.

"Time to turn, my babies. Don't want you sunburned."

One guy looked at his size and took off right away, the other stood his ground.

"Which one is yours?"

Mike eyed the guy, half drunk and wanting to appear macho.

"Both, and I don't share. Wouldn't matter, they're both addicted to my ten inch cock, think you can compete?"

The man looked down involuntarily at the front of his speedo, which hid nothing. He immediately turned red.

Mike looked at his loose baggy trunks that went to his knees.

"I guess we see who the bull is now. Run along."

He said it in a light voice, but the look in his eyes wasn't friendly.

The guy whispered "you lucky bastard", and took off.

He looked down, Shane had rolled onto his stomach, cute butt on display, and Donna was on her back, proud breasts pointing skyward. She had on sunglasses, but he knew she was watching him when he saw her nipples harden.

He bent over managing to graze a nipple with one hand and slide the other lightly over Shane's bottom.

"Twenty minutes and we need to go. We have dinner reservations."

He left them to stroll. The drink station needed painting, and the lifeguard was more interested in staring at Donna than scanning the swimmers. He frowned.

They had retrieved their robes and they drove back, discussing the day. They all agreed the place had potential, but was badly mismanaged.

Donna was still aroused, she had discovered she was an exhibitionist, and loved the attention she got. She couldn't wait to do it again.

.................................................

The owners pulled out all the stops, taking them to the most exclusive restaurant and club in town.

Mike let his hair down, and they partied hard. Shane and Donna barely remembered getting back to the suite. Mike was pretty buzzed, but he did manage to get them into bed. When he managed to get their clothes off, they still had on the matching thongs. He left them on, stripped, and since he had dropped them in his room, with the only bed that was big enough for his size, he stripped off and got between them. He went to sleep with them snuggled under each arm.

Two hours later Donna woke up, trying to figure out what she was hearing. It came to her, she was snuggled up to Mike. Where was Shane?

She felt a bit of panic until she felt his arm, lying next to her on Mikes' stomach.

We must have really been buzzed, she thought as she lay there. Should I wake Shane and get him into our room? No, too much trouble, besides, she liked having his huge arm wrapped round her as her nipples pressed into his side.

She lightly slipped her arm down. Yes, he was naked, and yes, she had her hand just above his cock. Lightly, she grazed the head, rewarded by a little lurch. She snatched her hand back for a second, but his breathing didn't break pattern.

She grinned in the dark, took Shanes' hand, and slowly slid it down, shocked when his hand instinctively wrapped around it. She moved his hand up and down, slow, so slowly. His cock immediately started swelling.

She did this for several minutes before she felt Shane wake. Frozen, she waited to see what he would do. He raised up slightly to look. She looked into his eyes, then felt his hand move on its' own. Up and down, up and down, slowly, softly.

She took her hand off and placed it beneath his, amazed that there was almost two inches left over.

She used her hand to guide him, speeding up, slowing down. Mike was starting to move around, and she was afraid he was going to wake. She was starting to stroke faster. Recognizing the impending explosion, she panicked. How were they going to explain how his cum came to be all over the sheets.

Just as he was about to explode, she wrapped her lips around the head. That set him off, and she was swallowing furiously, barely keeping up. Damn, was he never going to stop cumming? He had even placed a hand on her head. Was he awake? No, just afterwards his hand dropped and the snoring resumed.

Donna slid off the bed, motioning for Shane to follow. They went into the bathroom.

She twirled, giving him a deep kiss that tasted of Mike, then sat down on the toilet to talk.

Her bottom no sooner hit the seat when Shane grabbed her head and jammed his small cock in her mouth. This wasn't what she expected, and despite his length she gagged. It wasn't mutual, he held her head and slammed into her furiously, blowing in about three minutes, ramming it in the full length and keeping it there.

qhml1
qhml1
9,003 Followers