The Creation Of Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still not saying a word he took her hand and led her to bed, but not before they took a warn cloth and cleaned Mike, trying to destroy the evidence.

Shane kissed her in the bedroom, told her to never speak of what happened, and went to sleep.

Donna was aroused beyond measure, and without the benefit of her toys was going crazy. Finally she slipped from the bed, went to the bar, opened a long neck beer, poured it out, and masturbated relentlessly with it for thirty minutes.

Mike was first up, grinning when they came out of the bedroom.

"Good morning, my babies. Sleep well?"

All he got was a couple noncommittal grunts.

"Looks like somebody had too much fun last night! I know I did. Tell me, who did I bring home last night? I don't remember a thing."

They assured him he had brought no one home.

"Strange, I could have sworn I got a.... never mind, must have been a dream.

It was a quiet plane ride home.

...............................................

They didn't invest in the resort. deemed it too risky. Angie didn't invest in the mountain retreat but Mike did, sending up a professional manager and making upgrades. It became profitable in the second year.

Donna and Shane finally talked, agreeing it was a once in a lifetime experience, never to be repeated. But the seeds had been planted. Donna dreamed of huge cocks, while Shane fixated on Mike. Things were headed for a crash.

Angie Browne-Davies was infatuated with Shane, flirting openly, telling him how cute he would be as a girl, how she would love to train him in womanly ways. It made him nervous, and one day it was so blatant that he went to Mike in tears.

Mike was furious. Ir was the first and only major disagreement they ever had.

"Angie, you have to stop. You've gone over the edge on this, he has a real strong sexual harassment case here. Besides, you like the rough boys, and he's a mouse."

She was adamant.

"I could train him, you know. I've done it before.

A little slap here, a little paddle there, and he would be all mine."

"You'd destroy him, Angie. He's married, his wife is a nice girl. Let it go." Mike pleaded.

"Would you try to stop me?"

Mike stood, his body seemed to swell. Power poured out of him as he bent over her desk. She instinctively shrank back.

"No, Angie" he said quietly, "I would stop you."

"I'd stand beside him on the complaint. And I would sell my shares of this company and go out on my own. Is he worth that to you? He is to me.

I don't have many friends and he is one of the few. I used to think you were my friend, maybe I was wrong."

Angie was shocked. She had never seen him like this. They had gone public a year ago and had made a bundle. She knew Mike had quietly been buying up shares and approved, believing he would always be by her side. She still held majority ownership, but if he dumped his stock and started a new company he could hurt her badly. The little bitch wasn't worth it.

"Mike, please, calm down. I'll leave him alone, there are plenty of other little playmates out there, I'll forget this one by tomorrow.

................................................

Things went well for them that year, very well.

They made a really good profit, following Mikes' lead, buying distressed properties of millionaires that suddenly found themselves broke. Foe every three that went broke, there was one who managed to profit, and wanted the best. They made sure they supplied the best. Their peak came when they sold one whole island of a small Pacific country that needed the money to stay solvent to a multi-billionaire whose girlfriend thought it was cute.

It was the jewel in their crown, and Mike brokered it.

The Fourth of July was coming up. As a Brit, Angie found it distasteful. To counteract it, she declared a British style holiday, and gave everyone three weeks off with pay and a bonus.

Shane was worried. Donna was getting out of control, maxxing their credit cards and straining their finances. They had to move in a month, and Mike didn't have a house for them. He was sure he had something in one of his apartment buildings, but it wouldn't be the same.

Angie got wind of this, and used it to her advantage. She had never quite given up on Shane.

She struck a deal, One week with her, sex free, if he did what she said. In return he would get an extra ten thousand on his bonus check.

They kept it a secret from Mike and Donna, telling Donna he had to work and he couldn't take her with him this time, and telling Mike he was going to spend some alone time with Donna.

Mike thought something was up because Shane couldn't look him in the eye, but put it down to marital stress.

He took the first week of the holiday working on projects he had on the side, before going to Vegas for a few days. They were holding an auto auction, and he was interested in three. Angie was there, they were going to get together for drinks and dinner.

Three days before he was to leave, Angie sent him a text and picture.

"Your perfect girl" it said, showing a stocking clad leg in high heels.

Two days before she sent another text and picture.

"She wants you."

It showed a woman in profile, so dark you couldn't make out any features, but the overall impression was of beauty.

The day before he got there she sent him one last photo.

"She's yours if you want her." It was a picture of a profile, curly black hair covering all her face except her lips.

Mike was intrigued, but Angie refused to talk about it, asking him to meet her at a nightclub at ten the next night.

Mike arrived in Vegas, Angie had made his reservations, so he was settled in his suite quickly. He texted her he would in town and would meet her later, and spent the afternoon checking out cars. He ended up buying a 1968 Firebird convertible with a 400 ram air engine and a four speed transmission, candy apple red with black interior and top, rebuilt from the wheels up. He arranged to have a temporary tag put on it so me could drive it home. He intended to take ten days and just ramble, no firm destination.

He dressed for the club, wondering again who the mystery woman was.

Angie sent a text that they had already started and he needed to get his ass it there or someone else would snatch her up.

He was reading the text as he stepped out of the elevator in front of the club.

His eyes were drawn to a petite woman in a black dress, long black hair cascading down her back.

The dress was backless, held up by spaghetti straps. She was accompanied by two large men who had her arms, pulling her along. He could tell she was a bit drunk.

She was struggling against them.

"Please, leave me alone! My boyfriend will be here any minute, he won't be happy. Please."

Her voice was familiar, but he couldn't place it.

One of the men laughed.

"We know your type. You girly boys all want the same thing, a big cock. Lucky you, we're going to give you two."

She struggled harder and lifted her face, looking right at Mike.

It was Shane. He was halfway to her before he thought.

"Here's my boyfriend now! You better leave."

They looked at him, not letting go of her arms.

"Fuck off, big man. We found her first. There's two of us, we're not scared."

Mike didn't even speak. His leg flashed out. It was cold, calculated, and meant to hurt. He buried one shoe in the nearest mans' crotch. He was in such pain he didn't even cry out, collapsing onto the floor.

He smiled, an evil look, and said "Now there's one of you, scared yet?"

Before it got any farther three bouncers rushed out of the bar. The man let go of Shane, and he collapsed into Mike, sobbing hysterically.

"Miss, miss, are you all right?"

One of the bouncers was speaking, she was still sobbing so he talked to Mike.

"Sorry we're a little late, we had a bit of a dust up on the dance floor, and before we knew it they had hustled her out. Our monitor man notified us, we got her as quick as we could. They wouldn't have gotten far, hotel security had already been alerted."

Just as he said that another elevator opened and three men came rushing out. The bouncers waved them off.

"Sir, if you wish to press charges, we can furnish video. If you don't want her to go through a trial, we'll handle it in house. These two will be banned from the club and the hotel."

He paused, looking at the men.

"I'm sure they can be persuaded to leave quietly. If you wish to go back into the club, please, be our guests."

Shane had calmed down, and Mike had a burning desire to talk to Angie, so they went back in. He found her in the VIP room, with a boytoy on her knee. She saw the look in his eyes and threw the boy off, rising.

"Mike! Did you enjoy your surprise. I hope..."

That's all she got out before Mike slapped her, rocking her head back.

"You stupid bitch! She almost got raped tonight, where were you? Why weren't you keeping an eye on her?"

Angie noticed the use of the pronouns, but said nothing, holding one hand out in supplication, the other to her jaw.

"I'm sorry Mike! She wanted to surprise you, and I found the cutest little companion. I didn't know she was in trouble. Please Mike, calm down."

The bouncers had arrived, wondering how hard it would be to take this giant down, when Shane spoke up.

"Please, honey, it wasn't her fault. I was nervous, and drank more than I should. One asked for a dance, and when we got on the floor the other appeared and got me out the door. It wasn't her fault, please don't be mad at her."

The 'honey' comment barely registered, but it calmed him down. He sighed.

"Sorry Angie, it was the heat of the moment. What have you two been up to?"

Angie smiled.

"I'll tell you, but first let us go to the ladies room and fix her face."

Shane's makeup was a mess, and he thought it would give them all a chance to settle down. He apologized to the bouncers, and asked for a drink, soda water with a twist of lime. He didn't think alcohol was a good idea at the time.

They came back and Angie was smiling, holding Shane by the hand.

"What do you think Mike? Isn't she adorable?"

She twirled Shane around, giving Mike a good look.

High heels, at least four inches. Patterned black thigh highs, simple black dress, breast forms so cleverly matched to her skin color you couldn't tell unless you really looked close, long, flowing hair, obviously extensions, and simple understated makeup that really brought out her eyes. Diamond stud earrings and a simple gold chain round her neck. All in all a very attractive package.

"Beautiful actually," he said noting her blush,

"but tell me, how did this come about?"

Angie smiled like the cat that ate the canary.

"Simple. After our first, er, discussion about Shane, I knew you cared for her. She is quite beautiful, I just wanted you to see it."

"I have a friend here that runs C.D.U., Cross Dresser University, that teaches trans how to dress, how to behave, how to apply make up, and generally learn the things that will make their lifestyle easier. She wants to franchise, and wants me to buy into her business. I persuaded her to take Shane as a student, and add some private tutoring. What do you think of my creation."

"Just how did you talk her into this?" asked a curious Mike.

"I paid her, giving her some extra bonus money."

Mike looked at Shane.

"Is that true?"

Shane nodded.

"Where's Donna? Why isn't she here? And why did you agree to it?"

Shane hung his head.

"Donna is home, hanging out with friends. She thinks I'm working. I did it for the money, Donna is in over her head, I'm going to take the money and pay off a credit card. Please don't tell her what I'm doing."

"Don't worry, I won't. You know you could have come to me, I would have helped." Mike said, sadly.

Shane burst out.

"I owe you too much now. If you want to help us, help me come up with a payment plan to keep us out of bankruptcy. I swear I'll stick to it."

Mike reached out and took her hand, it seemed natural.

"I'm sad you couldn't come to me. And Angie is right, you make a very attractive girl. I'm leaving tomorrow, I bought a car, and I'm going to drive round the country for a time before I go back to the office. Don't worry, I'll be ready to go when the holiday ends. We'll work on your finances then."

He kissed both on the cheek, and strode out of the club.

His phone rang several times but he ignored it.

He was in his suite, just about asleep, when it started ringing again. It was Shane. He started to ignore it, but decided short of turning it off the best thing he could do was answer it.

"Hi, Shane."

"Mike, please come! Those two gorillas are out in the hallway, I'm scared."

He sat up, instantly alert.

"Where are you?"

"I'm two floors down, 2334. Please hurry!"

Mike was already dressing.

"Call hotel security, just in case. I'll be there in five minutes."

He got there just after security. Facial recognition software had flagged them when they entered, it was a standard policy after someone had been banned, and they were escorting them down into the waiting arms of the police, to be charged with trespassing, a pretty big deal in Vegas.

He knocked on Shane's door.

She flew into his arms, sobbing again. He told the security people he was taking her up to his suite for the night, just to give her peace of mind. They noted it and offered an escort. He declined and they left.

He sat on her bed.

"well girl, you've had your share of adventure tonight. Ready to get some sleep?"

She fidgeted.

"Mike, can I stay with you tonight? I'm afraid they'll come back."

"Oh, I doubt they will, they'll probably be guests of the city tonight. But if want, you can. I had already planned on it. Grab your clothes and let's go. But first, who are you?"

Shane seemed confused for a minute before she looked up.

"I'm your little sweetie."

Mike rubbed her cheek in a familiar gesture.

"Yes you are. Now bring what you need and let's go."

She packed a small case and followed him.

There was only one bed in his suite. He noticed her looking at it. Mike smiled.

"I wasn't expecting a roommate. It's not like we haven't slept together before. I'm tired, let's turn in."

She hesitated.

"What do you want me to wear?"

He found it an odd question.

"Oh, wear what you've been wearing to bed, or wear nothing. I bet you got some cute panties in there somewhere," he said gesturing towards her bag.

Shane gestured towards her breast forms.

"I meant these."

Mike considered it.

"Take them off, if we touch I prefer the feel of skin. Now quit stalling. I'm going to bed."

He casually stripped and climbed into bed.

It took Shane half an hour before she was ready for bed. She had a sheer babydoll with matching panties that Angie insisted on, but she had never worn it. The pale green contrasted beautifully against her brown skin. It just seemed the right thing to wear.

Mike was asleep when she came out. She turned on lights, dropped things, bounced on the bed a couple of times. He woke with a start.

"What the hell..."

He stopped, staring at Shane. She gave him a smile.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

He was speechless, drinking in her beauty. She flounced, twirled, turned her back and lifted the hem of her gown, exposing the green lace panties.

"Are these cute enough to get me in your bed?"

Mike darkened.

"Where are you going with this? Do you really want me to do something about the way you're teasing me? If you don't, turn out the lights and get into bed. Otherwise, I might turn you into a woman right now."

Shane quickly turned out the lights and jumped into bed, staying on the edge. She just wanted to tease and show off her new look, not get raped.

She said as much to him. He reached out and drew her to him.

"Sweetie, you know I'd never do that. I love your look, and it does make me want you. I've got a feeling sometime soon you're going to make a decision about how you want to live your life, and when you do, you'll ask me to make you a woman. Until that time comes, let's just enjoy each others' company like we always have."

He kissed her neck and spooned to her, and was asleep in minutes. She noted even asleep he kept his erection for a bit. She smiled in the dark, knowing she caused it. It was a long time before she slept, trying to figure out who she really was.

..............................................

They breakfasted with Angie the next morning.

When she found out Shane slept in his bed the night before, she smiled. Mating dances are complicated enough with regular couples, when one was 'special' and the other was straight, it led to all kinds of complications. Add to that one of them being attached made it even more so. Angie knew from hard experience how painful that could be. If it happened, she hoped they could deal with it.

Shane had gone back to her room to dress, a simple smock and flats, comfort clothes. It looked good on her.

"Do yo have any male clothes?"

"Only the suit I had on when I arrived. Angie insisted, saying she had my wardrobe all picked out."

Angie beamed.

"Not much, but a few really cute outfits. No use getting carried away if she doesn't choose this lifestyle."

They went to look at his car. It wasn't quite ready, they were waiting on paperwork that wouldn't be finalized until that afternoon. He was going to have to stay another day.

Mike wasn't pleased, but there wasn't much anyone could do about it. They had a pleasant afternoon, talking about nothing.

Angie and Shane were surprised when he didn't join them for dinner. He sent them a brief text, saying he had plans and would see them in the morning before he left. Shane was bitterly disappointed.

Angie took her to a club that catered to transsexuals, and tried to cheer her up. She was hit on constantly, from a tiny blond with huge breasts and, according to her, an eight inch cock, to an Amazon black woman, easily seven feet tall. None interested her, but she did dance a good bit.

Angie had gotten a companion for the evening almost instantly. Shane knew Mike was a little worried about Angie, she was sleeping with just about everyone she hooked up with, and didn't use protection.

Shane finally went back to the hotel about midnight. She sat on her bed, thinking. Making her decision, she packed another small case, and headed up to Mikes' room, getting the staff to let her in, saying they had agreed to share the room for the rest of their stay.

She gave the assistant manager a wink, and a hundred dollar bill. Security knew she had spent the previous night, so they had no problem.

She went into the bathroom and spent an hour getting ready, doing her makeup, making sure she was absolutely hairless, something she had come to enjoy from her experience on the island. A long, almost floor length gown, translucent white.

She was brushing her hair when she heard the door open. She opened the door, calling out.

"Mike, honey, is that you?"

It was Mike, and he wasn't alone. A petite black woman was with him, hanging on his arm and stroking his erection through his pants.

Everyone was surprised into immobility for a second, before the woman pulled away.

"Damn you! I'm not into this kinky shit. No three ways for me. I hope you and your wife have a nice night."

She slammed the door, hard.

They stared at each other for a bit before Mike exploded, pushing her to the wall and lowering his face to hers.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Shane started crying.

"I wanted to surprise you, spend another night. Can I please?"

"So, it's all about Shanna now, is it? Never mind what Mike wants, what he had planned. Ever consider for a minute I might want someone else in my bed?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I'll go."

1...34567...10