The Creation Of Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had the top down, it felt great early in the morning before it got hot. Mike had studied a map, and they were off the interstate, rolling down a back road. He preferred it this way, saying you couldn't get a glimpse of America doing eighty miles an hour on an interstate.

She had on a little yellow sundress, held up with spaghetti straps. She had on a matching strapless bra and tanga panty set, in almost the same color yellow. They had been on the road about three hours when she made her mistake.

She looked at Mike.

"Hey man, the next time you see a gas station, stop. I need to take a piss."

Mike hit the brakes so hard they slid to a stop on the shoulder. Shanna was stunned.

"Jesus! You scared the shit out of me. I could have waited, but since we're here..."

She threw the door open. There wasn't a car in sight, so she started lifting her dress and fumbling with her panties, wondering how she was going to keep everything clear. Mike had gotten out, she assumed he had to go too, when she felt herself being lifted off her feet.

Before she could say anything he had her face down on the hood, with her dress pulled up past her waist. She didn't really feel the first blow as much as hear it. By the third time her little ass felt like it was on fire and she was trying to beg him to stop. He paused for a minute, she thought it might be over, when a fourth blow came down. By then she was crying.

He pulled her up, opened the door and threw her in. He sat her up and buckled the seat belt.

He was standing right beside the door.

"Watch!" he commanded, pulled his cock out and took a leisurely piss. She was eye level, and watched the stream until he was done. Then, instead of the customary shake, he made her pull a tissue out of the dash and pat the head dry.

He got back in the car and sat a minute, trying to regain control.

"Remember when I agreed to let you come with me? I told you that you could as long as you were Shanna, a woman. A woman, especially one of breeding, doesn't 'take a piss' on the side of the road, especially standing up. They ask their men to stop at a rest station, gas station or restaurant so they can go potty, pee, or tinkle, something along that line, as long as the place is clean. I just showed you a MAN could piss on the side of the road, but not a girl. You were told you would be spanked the first slip. Three were for slipping, the fourth was for getting out before I opened the door. From now on, the first time you don't wait to have your door opened, unless I tell you to, you will be spanked. If I catch you trying to use the bathroom while standing, I will book you a ticket home from the nearest airport. Do you understand?"

She was still sniffling as she nodded her head. He reached over, got her hair and pulled her head up until she was looking at him.

"Nonverbal answers are not allowed. Do you understand?"

She tried to shake her head as she spoke.

"Yes, honey, I understand. I'm sorry. Now, the next town we get to, could we stop? I need to go potty pretty bad. And not some dive, either. If it isn't clean, we're stopping somewhere else, okay honey? Please?"

She looked pitiful, so he pulled her to him and gave her a nice kiss.

"Sure baby, all you have to do is tell me."

Forty minutes later, when they stopped at a fifties style diner, her bottom was still stinging. She tried to be angry, but when she came out he had a large chocolate shake, her favorite, with two straws. She melted. Plus, he let her listen to music the rest of the day.

She was not above a little revenge, so she put extra effort in her kisses, surprising him and herself when she slid her lips over the head and sucked gently for a minute. He almost went over the top, holding her head gently, before she pulled off and kissed him goodnight. Tonight, he didn't let her get away with it.

He grabbed her before she could slip into bed, and pulled her into the bathroom. Positioning her before the large mirror, standing behind her.

He was holding her tightly, stroking her tummy.

He bent down, nibbling her ear. His hand slid upwards, brushing her tiny nipples. They sprang instantly erect, and he caressed them harder, pinching them gently. She was aroused beyond measure, wiggling and pushing against him.

"Mike" she managed to gasp, "what are you doing?"

He grinned into their reflection.

"What you agreed to when you got into my car. Anything I want."

Her tiny penis was achingly hard. She almost passed out when he slipped a hand downward, brushing it lightly.

He was watching her in the mirror, enjoying her facial expression. She was breathing hard, her eyes glazed over.

"Mike, Mike, please stop" she gasped.

"I don't think so, a hard clit is a sure sign of arousal in a woman. Are you aroused, baby?'

He was rubbing two fingers up and down her erection, the same as he would a clit.

"You sure seem aroused to me. Are you enjoying yourself?"

He bit down on her shoulder, stroking faster. She cried out, then moaned. He slip his hand over the back of her panties, pushing into the cleft of her cheeks. Unable to stop, she pushed back.

"Are you close, baby? Ready for your clit to gush, shoot your girly juice into those cute panties? Say please and I'll make it happen."

He was still stroking her with two fingers, harder, faster . He slipped his hand off her ass and held her in an iron grip, keeping her still.

She leaned into him, and moaned out "please".

"What baby? I didn't hear you."

She was grinding back on him.

"Please, honey, please."

He stopped instantly, picked her up and carried her into the shower. Turning on the cold water he held her while she screamed. After a few seconds he turned it off.

"Now you know how I've felt for the last few days.

You are not allowed to have an orgasm until I do, understand? If I catch you pleasuring yourself, straight onto a plane, no arguing. Understand? Good, now put on a nightgown and come to bed."

She stood in the shower, shaking. She had been so close! With tears in her eyes she put on her green babydoll and climbed into bed, keeping as far from him as she could. But when she woke up, she was spooned to him, his erection nestled between her cheeks. Her morning kisses were subdued, but she nipped him lightly, enjoying his twitch.

After a spicy breakfast, they went to a Native American festival, watching the ceremonies and dancing. Mike explained they were prayers to their God, and should be respected. Afterwards, they attended a craft fair featuring work by traditional native craftsmen. The pottery, weaving, and local food booths were fascinating, but what everyone came to see were the silversmiths, with their silver and turquoise creations.

Mike bought a pottery bowl with geometric designs, and a brightly woven wool blanket. Shanna hadn't been interested until they got to the jewelers. She held a few pieces up, admiring the craftsmanship. Suddenly she stopped, gasping.

It was a necklace, woven silver strands interspersed with turquoise stones, almost half an inch wide. It was without a doubt the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It was outrageously expensive, well more than she could afford.

Mike wasn't paying attention and almost ran her over. He looked to see what held her interest.

He asked the craftsman if he could see it. He held it to to her neck. Her brown skin made it seem even brighter. The jeweler held a small mirror up to her. Tears formed in her eyes.

Mike was playing with a stray lock of her hair.

"It looks good on you, don't you think?"

She answered truthfully.

"It's absolutely amazing, but it's so expensive."

"What would you give me if I bought it for you?"

Tears rose.

"I don't have anything more to give you. You already have my promise to do anything you ask, and I can't possibly love you more. What..."

She clapped her hand over her mouth. Did he hear her profess her love?

He had indeed, and though he suspected it, it affected him deeply.

He hugged her tightly, telling the man they'd take it, if she could wear it now. He was stunned, his asking price was almost fifty percent higher than he wanted, everyone haggled.

He smiled showing her how to adjust the clasp, and fitted it to her neck, tight but not too constricting. He even threw in a matching ring, two inches wide with two stones, which actually fit her.

He was even happier when the pale giant ordered two bracelets, an inch and a half wide, and earrings to match. They measured her wrists for the proper fit.

It was the oddest pieces he had ever designed, but he had a vision during one of his ceremonies to honor the fertility goddess about it.

It has power, his shaman said, holding it up just after he finished it.

Without even realizing it, Mike had collared and banded her, marking her once again as his.

Shanna didn't want to let go of his hand, crying and admiring the ring.

"Tonight is the night" she thought, looking down.

But it wasn't. She started out kissing, but soon had two inches in her mouth, sucking gently. The time limit had long expired but she hadn't stopped. Mike gripped her hair and slowly pulled out, looking down into her surprised face.

"Remember, you have to ask for it, and I haven't heard those words yet."

She was shocked, then pissed. She flounced into bed, pulling the covers to her chin.

"Goodnight!"

It pissed her off even more when he bent over, yanked the covers down, kissed her deeply, rubbing her erect little clitty a few times. Soon she was moaning into his mouth. He stopped rubbing, kissed her cheek gently, and got up.

"Goodnight, sweetie. I think I'll go down and have a drink. See you in the morning. And remember, no touching."

He was whistling as he walked out the door.

She was livid. Damn him! It'll be a cold day in hell before he gets this pussy, let alone mouth.

Still, she went to sleep idly rubbing herself, thinking about his taste and kisses.

.................................................

The alarm brought her out of a restless slumber.

She didn't remember when he came to bed, but it had to have been several hours later. He collapsed on the bed, smelling of alcohol, and a slight floral scent. Perfume? She panicked, realizing she was jealous. The thought that me may have been with someone else devastated her.

Her fears were unfounded, the scent was from the hand soap in the bar bathroom. But, she didn't know that. It occurred to her she was crying.

She left him asleep, knowing it would give her extra time to look her best. She was still tired, preoccupied, when she realized she was standing up, pissing into the bowl.

Her luck ran true, Mike chose that exact moment to wake with a full bladder, and stumble into the bathroom. He took one look, turned, and left.

She stood in a panic for a minute before running out into the bedroom. He wasn't there!

What have I done, she thought, as the tears welled up. He walked back in, and went straight to his computer. He didn't speak or acknowledge her presence.

She started to plead, but he held up his hand, and his expression was serious.

He looked something up, then pulled his phone out.

"Southwest Air? Good morning. Could you tell me when your earliest flight to San Francisco departs.? Good, I think I can make that. I need a reservation for one, one way." He had his credit card out, when she finally got over her shock.

With uncharacteristic strength, she ripped the phone out of his hands and threw it across the room. He was shocked.

Screaming NO over and over she launched into his arms, clinging to him. He could easily have moved her but he didn't, letting her cry and beg for a few minutes before he circled his arms around her.

He let her cry it out before sitting her on the bed and retrieving his cell phone. She started to cry again until he put it in his pocket.

He sat on a chair across from her.

"Tell me why I shouldn't send you home? You knew what would happen when I saw you, have you ever seen me go back on my word? What could you possibly say to me that would change my mind?"

"I'm sorry! I was so upset last night when you left and got a whore to do what I was willing to do, I couldn't sleep! I was confused, I love you so much, and I thought you had feelings for me."

Mike almost couldn't keep a straight face.

"Whore? If you think the bartender, a guy in his fifties, or the cowboy in the bar were whores, it would be a cheap remake of Brokeback Mountain. Not my scene. What made you think I was with someone?"

"I smelled her on you! She must have been a cheap bitch, that perfume really stinks."

He thought for a minute, then laughing, went into the bathroom.

"Did she smell like this?" he asked, shoving his hands into her face.

He eyes opened in wonder.

"Yes, exactly."

He laughed harder.

"You silly little girl! That's the scent of the cheap hand soap the place uses."

She felt herself glowing red. How stupid could she be? But, she felt much better.

Her happiness evaporated when she saw his firm look.

"That still doesn't excuse what you did. You broke my rule, twice. You knew what would happen, but you did it anyway."

"She was on her knees before him again, begging.

"Please I'm still transitioning, this is all new to me, give me a little time to adjust. Correct me when I'm wrong, punish me, but don't send me away."

"I want to be your woman, I want you to train me how to pleasure you. I want you to teach me how to give you a perfect blowjob, and break my little virgin ass in to your standards. I want you to be so pleased with me the thought of someone else makes you queasy. Please Mike, take me, make me your woman!"

There, she had said it! The rest was up to him. She hung her head, afraid to look him in the eye.

Mike looked down at her pretty face, full of anguish and want, and admitted to himself he was finally in love, for the first time in his life.

He never thought it would be like this, but it was what it was, and he was happy.

He pulled her to her feet, kissing her passionately for a few minutes. He let go, stepped back, and in a stern voice told her to strip, get the hand lotion out of the bathroom, and present herself on her hands and knees to him on the bed.

Shivering with fear and excitement, she rushed to do his bidding. She slowed only long enough to do her makeup and apply a bit of perfume.

Once she was situated on the bed she looked over her shoulder, trying to look seductive.

"Your woman is ready for her lover." she whispered.

There was no denying the bulge in his pants as he came to her, but what happened wasn't anywhere near what she expected.

"You'll learn my love, that disobedience merits punishment. Can you live with that?"

Suddenly frightened, she nodded her head. His hand came down on her bottom not hard, but enough to sting, She squealed in surprise.

"You're only extending your punishment. What have I told you about nonverbal answers?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, please forgive me. Please train me, so I can better give you pleasure."

Her answer pleased him. He knew. As sure as she was submissive, he was dominant. His life had trained him to be that way, or be destroyed.

"Sir?"

She wiggled her bottom at him, obviously excited..

"When you correct or punish me, it's a teaching tool, to make me understand how to please you better. I've always called my teachers sir, as a sign of respect."

"Good answer. Here's a pillow. I'm going to spank you now, hard and long enough to make you remember. If you need to cry out or scream, do it into the pillow."

Not giving her time to respond, he started spanking her, hard strokes. By the third stroke she had her face buried into the pillow. Four strokes on the right cheek, four on the left.

Slow, deliberate. He stopped for a bit, and she thought he was done, when he started on the middle, four strokes, three of the connecting with his tiny balls, just barely. She almost passed out.

He let her cry into the pillow for a bit before rubbing her bottom lightly. She flinched.

"Relax love, your punishment is over. You're a little red, that's why I had you get the lotion. I'm gonna rub a little into your bottom, relax. Stay on your hands and knees, please."

The lotion was cool, soothing. She began to respond, pushing back against his hand. He put an extra glob of lotion on her tiny hole, rubbing it in. Soon he had two fingers in, massaging her gently. He's getting me ready, she thought. She gasped when his other hand reached round, stroking her little erection.

"I see your clit is engorged, you must like a little pain. Stay still."

He was beside her now, stroking the underneath of her clit from the front, pushing against her tiny balls on the down stroke. She was moaning, thrusting back, afraid she was going to cum. He quickly pushed his fingers in to the hilt, stroking her prostrate twice. She exploded with a scream, draining into his hand and collapsing onto the bed, panting heavily. He let her regain her breath before holding his hand out to her.

"Clean! I want you to be able to taste the difference between girl cum and the real thing."

Hesitant at first she licked slowly, gradually speeding up until he was completely clean.

He stood and shed his clothes, motioning for her to get between his legs.

"Lesson number one. I don't allow spitting. When I cum, you swallow, understand? I know you're new at this, so I'll allow you a learning curve. But I expect by this time next week to have it mastered."

She was stroking him lovingly, kissing the head occasionally, listening. She looked up in alarm.

"A week? How can I do that?"

He smiled, and leaned forward to kiss her, long and hard. She was almost hyperventilating when he pulled back.

"You do it by doing what you do when you try to learn any new skill. You practice. A lot."

She listened as he coaxed her through the first time. By the time he was close she had learned how to lick, suck, tease his balls, and could get four inches into her mouth comfortably. She was bobbing rapidly on his cock, using her small hand to jack him in time, when she felt his head on the back of her head.

"Almost there, baby. Get ready."

She stopped moving and jacked him furiously while she held him in her mouth. She knew it was coming, but when it happened, it still surprised her. She didn't think he was ever going to stop. She couldn't hold it all. It flowed out of her mouth and down her chin. He held her in place for a few moments afterwards. She rested for a second, clearing her throat, then started gently starting sucking. He pulled her off and moved her to his lap.

He kissed her deeply, despite the cum on her chin and the taste she was sure lingered in her throat.

She was wiggling, her little clitty had gotten hard again. He reached down, stroking it slowly.

"You're just insatiable, aren't you?"

She wiggled harder.

"Please! Lay me down and make me your woman, please!"

He lay her on the bed, repeating what he had done before, stroking her inside with two fingers and playing with her little clit. She came all over his hand before she could stop herself. He presented his hand to her, and she cleaned it for him. The tastes were so different! Hers was almost clear, and kind of sweet, while his was thick, with a strong salty, musky taste. She was definitely going to enjoy this.

As she was getting her breath back, she asked again if he was going to take her.

He stroked her cheek, and she pressed her little hand to his.

"Not now, my love. All virgins experience some degree of pain the first time, and I don't want you to have to sit in a car all day after experiencing that. I'll make you a woman tonight, and you can recover a bit before we travel. I want you to think about it and experience some anticipation today. I'll make it worth the wait."