The Creepers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,658 Followers

Finally, the arrived hand in hand at Diamondback's new headquarters. The Creepers were all waiting in the auditorium. They were all smiles when the two of them wandered in. Despite not being a legionnaire, Rain wanted to stay for the meeting. She was going to be a part of this whether the Legion approved of it or not, but no one in the squad was going to object. Rain stole one more kiss from Diamondback before taking her seat.

"We're SOOOO happy you could join us Colonel," said Captain Red Back with exaggerated exasperation. "I hope we aren't keeping you from anything more important than the defense of our new nation."

"More important? Oh, you mean like red-hot sex with my beautiful wife? That's okay. I needed a break. She was really wearing me out." Even Diamondback was a bit surprised by her own statements, but she was determined to turn the tide on her friend. The rest of the Creepers began applauding, Red Back laughed so hard he fell down, and Rain turned bright red and had to cover her face. But she was smiling the whole time, so everything was good.

Finally, the group calmed down and they were ready to start making plans.

"So Colonel," asked Red Back, "what happens next?"

----------- -------------

The End

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,658 Followers