The Cuckold Mold Ch. 02

Story Info
Darren deepens his cuckolding of Bryan.
4.7k words
4.1
55k
104

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you to everyone who left feedback on part 1. More than likely this will be the last part to the story, unless a good enough idea comes to mind for a continuation. Hopefully you enjoy this next chapter, and once again, any and all feedback is welcome! *

**FAIR WARNING before reading: This story contains situations that involve threesomes as well as some bi/gay overtones and scenes, so if you are uncomfortable with that type of content, this story may not be for you. If you're cool with that, read on and enjoy!**

*****

Chapter 2

A few days had passed since the events of our "threesome", and I hadn't yet been able to bring myself to discuss things with either Katie or Darren. I was still unable to process the events of that evening myself, let alone try and come to terms with their perspective.

I had replayed those events over and over again in my mind, trying to somehow figure out where exactly things went wrong for me. Katie and I had intended on exploring and branching out a bit sexually, and even though I was hesitant about the idea of inviting my best friend into that equation, Katie had suggested it and my instinct led me to make the extra effort to accommodate her. I never imagined in a million years that I would end up so overwhelmed that I would find myself watching my best friend bring my girlfriend to the brink of orgasm TWICE, with the second time fully accomplishing that. How could I have allowed that to happen? How could I have just sat back and remained silent?

The questions piled up in the days after. So much so that after five days, I finally scrounged up the courage to have a talk with Katie about things. She needed to know how I felt, and more importantly, I needed to know why.

I texted Katie early on that fifth day, and asked her to meet. She came over to my place, and we sat down on my bed and got to talking.

"So...I wanted to talk to you about the other night." I told her.

"I assume I know which night you're talking about," she said with a slight smile on her face. "What about it?"

"Well..." I said as I was still racking my brain for the courage to even broach the subject. "It just seemed like you guys weren't paying much attention to me, and were more focused on what you and Darren were doing, and..."

"I'm so sorry about that Bryan!" she interrupted. "I didn't mean to make you feel slighted, we were just all having such a fun time I guess we all just lost track of what was going on." Katie explained. Even during a difficult discussion such as this, those beautiful and hypnotic blue eyes of hers spoke just as much as her words. She just simply oozed a sweetness that anyone could be drawn in by.

"Yeah...I mean we definitely lost track of what was going on." I replied.

"Don't worry baby, I promise I'll include you more the next time, and again I'm so sorry you felt bad." She placed her hand on my cheek and caressed it as she had so many times before.

"Speaking of next time..." she added. "I really think we should give things another shot. Since things went kind of all over the place last time, I think if we gave it another go we'd have a really good time."

"Um...I mean I...I guess we could try again..." I stumbled out as I was in shock that she'd suggest putting ourselves back into that scenario again.

"Awesome! Like we talked about baby, it's something different and it's a good way to explore with each other." she explained.

Naturally Darren was all-for giving this "threesome" idea another shot. I hadn't been able to muster the guts to confront him about taking advantage of Katie the first time, but I made a pact with myself that I'd make sure things remained mutual and between the three of us this time. I wasn't thrilled with the prospect of taking such a risk again, but as is usually the case, my need to not shut down Katie's views and ideas was most important to me.

We set another plan to meet up, this time with the hope that Darren wouldn't cross the line in any way, and would stick to the game plan. It was Darren who suggested that we meet at his place this time, which obviously I had some serious reservations about. But me, determined to not create any additional awkwardness or discrepancies, kept my reservations to myself.

I made sure that Katie and I drove together to Darren's place, to ensure we both got there at the same time. When we got up to Darren's room, I opened the door to find him sitting at his computer. He spun around in his chair to face us and I realized he was shirtless, wearing only the same basketball shorts he had on last time. They were sitting low on his waist, just below the waistband of his boxers. I immediately felt a knot beginning to form in my stomach. I tried my best to ignore it and entered the room, with Katie following behind me.

"What's up guys?" he said, as he held his hand out for one of our long-running "bro-fives". I met his hand with mine, and he pulled me in for a casual half-hug.

"Nothing much. What's new with you?" I returned.

"Nothing really. Guess we're going for round two?" he replied, looking at me with a smirk forming across his lips.

"I guess so" was all I could push out.

We moved over towards his bed, a large king-size that could easily fit all three of us on it. I pulled off my t-shirt and lied down first, with Katie following and lying down next to me on my right side. Darren joined us, and just as we were the first time, it was Katie positioned in between Darren and I. The familiar positions triggered more replays of our first encounter, but once again, I did my best to shake them off.

Katie turned her head towards me, smiling, and leaned in to deliver the first kiss. Her lips felt as soft and tender as ever, and immediately made me forget any reservations or thoughts floating around in my head. I reciprocated the kiss, and before I knew it we were deep into a passionate lip-lock that rivaled any other we had shared throughout the six month journey of our relationship. It was a moment like this that served as a reminder of how much of a physical connection we really had, and I could have let it go on forever.

It didn't though of course, as after a few moments of bliss, she removed her lips from mine, formed a smile on her face once again, and twisted herself around towards Darren. Their lips met, and that knot that had formed in my stomach when I first arrived began to grow. Their kiss wasn't passionate at first, it was slow and sensual. Darren's lips continuously met with Katie's, parted, and then met again in a way that was different from how Katie had just kissed me. It seemed as if he was massaging her lips with his, and with every gentle embrace.

Another few moments passed and Katie parted her lips from Darren's, twisted herself around and found my lips once again. As this went on for a little while I slowly began to feel a bit better about the whole situation, as this time it felt more like a shared experience between the three of us. While it still felt a bit weird to be sharing physical interaction with my best friend in the mix, I blocked out any negative thoughts, and continued along.

Katie slipped off her t-shirt, once again revealing her incredible breasts, still as firm and as perky as ever, and I brought my lips down to her nipple. I began massaging her breast with one hand, while I licked and sucked her now stiff nipple. I peaked out of the corner of my eye to see Darren back to kissing Katie's lips. I kept my own kissing going while I kept an eye on him, as he worked his lips to her neck, gliding his tongue along her skin up to just below her ear. I moved my left hand to her stomach and slid it up to her other unoccupied breast.

Katie began writhing underneath me as I massaged one breast with my hand and worked the nipple of her other breast with my mouth. I looked again out of the corner of my eye and saw Darren with one hand underneath Katie's chin, holding her head in place while he licked, kissed, sucked and bit down on the flesh of her neck. A moan escaped from her as he began to slide his index finger up her chin to meet her lips. He continued feeding on her neck as his finger pushed its way in between her lips, and she took it in eagerly.

I kept kissing the area around her now red and swollen nipple, as I kept peering up to see Katie sucking on Darren's finger, while he smeared his lips from her neck back over to her ear. He let out a deep breath into her ear, and Katie gasped as she felt the sensation of hot breath pulsate through her.

I removed my mouth from her breast as she let out another muffled moan, and I noticed Darren now had two fingers deep in her mouth, and Katie was wantingly sucking as he slid them in and out. He took this opportunity to reach one hand over to the breast I had just been enjoying, cupped it like a ripe piece of fruit, and gave a hard squeeze. Her body raised up as he did this, as if to reach out for more.

The thoughts I had worked so hard to suppress were beginning to creep up again, as I realized I was focusing more on what Darren was doing than on figuring out my own next move.

Darren removed his fingers from her mouth, now covered in saliva, and Katie proceeded to sit herself up. I watched, anticipating her next move, when she turned on her knees to face towards Darren, with her back to me. Katie slid her hands over top of Darren's shoulders, interlocking her arms behind his head and neck. The two met each other's lips and twirled their tongues together in a deep and sensual kiss. I sat there for a moment, staring at Katie's back, as it hit me that she had literally turned her back to me, in order to share another kiss with him.

I had an instant thought of what I could do, and without contemplating I reached a hand out and placed it firmly on Katie's bare ass, which was now glistening with sweat. It felt wonderful, warm, and firm. As I squeezed on her ass cheek with one hand, I reached my other hand towards her leg. As my hand went out, I noticed Katie reach a hand back around towards me. She placed Darren's hand firmly on the other cheek of her ass, and held it there until he squeezed and took hold. Without thinking I removed my hand from the cheek I had been holding on to, and as I did, Darren's other hand came around and took hold of Katie's other, now unoccupied ass cheek. He squeezed hard, now gripping the entirety of her ass in both of his hands, as the two of them continued their kiss.

The knot that had been growing in my stomach for the passed several minutes was now becoming that all-too-familiar wave of heat I had experienced last time. There I was yet again, just sitting helpless and still as Darren held every part of Katie's body against him. I knew I couldn't possibly allow this to go on for long. Not like last time. I needed to keep the pact I had made with myself to prevent things from escalating too far. I couldn't afford to let myself lose control.

As my thoughts raced, I noticed Katie make an extra effort to firmly press her glistening, bare breasts against Darren's now glistening chest. My body flinched as I heard Darren's hand smack the ass cheek I had relinquished only a moment ago. He followed that slap with a firm squeeze of the firm cheek, as the muscles in his forearm flexed and stiffened.

What was I waiting for? Up until now my thoughts had kept clouding over my sense of what was happening right in front of me. I promised myself I wouldn't sit back and do nothing this time, and that was a promise I needed to keep.

As I began to make an effort to push a word out, Katie and Darren released each other from the kiss. Katie moved back and lied back down on the bed next to me. I looked over at Darren, and saw that he had begun to pull off both his basketball shorts and the boxers underneath. As he did, his massive and throbbing cock shot out from underneath the shorts like a spring-loaded missile locking itself into position. He kicked off the shorts, and stood for a moment, his now completely naked body exposed in front of our eyes. He looked as if he had just finished a marathon of a workout, with his abs, biceps, thighs, shoulders, and every other muscle on his body seeming to pulsate and shine with sweat, and just the essence of sex. A bit of a smug smirk peeked from his lips, as I believe he could sense that both of us took notice of his body. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Katie with a glazed look in her eyes, her mouth hung open, and her breath moving fast. It was becoming clear to me that whatever presence Darren was giving off, Katie was taking in ever-so-willingly.

A tidal wave of heat raced through my body again, and I could feel my face wash over red, as Darren jiggled his massive and throbbing cock with one hand, stepped over to the bed, and began to climb on.

It was getting harder for me to breathe steadily as Katie bit her bottom lip, her glazed-over blue eyes locked on Darren, and began to part her legs. Darren climbed onto the bed and sat on his knees for a moment. He was now right in front of my eyes, as he straightened his posture and leaned back a bit, allowing his thick and long rod to extend out, it's thick mushroom head seeming to pulsate. I think he knew not only was Katie intoxicated by what was happening, but he knew that I also seemed to be mesmerized by what I was looking at.

Katie's legs parted all the way, exposing her already soaked pussy. I started to feel dizzy as I attempted one last time to clear my head and speak up, before it was too late. Darren leaned forward passed me, and climbed on top of Katie's waiting body. She put her hands on his hips, and began to close her legs over Darren's thighs. The heat inside of me seemed to throb as much as Darren's member.

Darren let out a sigh of satisfaction, as he took hold of his cock. The heat and haze now completely took its own hold on me, as I watched Darren return his cock back to Katie's pussy. The thick and solid head sliding easily passed the lips of her entrance, as he slid every inch of himself into her, Katie letting out a soft moan, her eyes beginning to roll back. My face was on fire as Darren lowered the rest of his body down onto Katie's, and slowly began sliding his cock in and out. Her toes curled as she wrapped her legs around him even more-so, completely closing off any possibility of release. The overwhelming heat washed throughout my face and body as my eyes remained locked on the two bodies in front of me, writhing and building up a rhythm once again.

Katie's moans were long and drawn out as Darren kept a steady and slow pace in and out of her dripping pussy. As his body flexed and bucked, hers did the same, writhing underneath him. Both of their bodies were now completely in rhythm, with Darren also letting out soft moans, and every so often letting out a satisfied "mmm".

Unlike the first time, it was clear neither were in a rush to finish. Several minutes had gone by, and Darren had kept the same continuous but moderate pace, fully settling in to Katie and taking his time to enjoy her. This time also was not some type of spontaneous hookup during a "threesome", this was much more than that. This was no hookup, this was full-fledged, unapologetic sex. There were a few moments where I tried to regain my composure and gather my thoughts, but every time, the lust and the heat exuding from the sex Katie and Darren were having in front of me, would send me drifting once again. I sat where I was on the bed, staring and breathing heavily at the sight of Darren thrusting in and out of her, knowing in the back of my mind that I was allowing my best friend to completely take my girlfriend right before my eyes. Despite that thought, over and over the rush was too much to resist. I watched Darren fuck her slow and steady, for what seemed like an eternity.

Eventually, his thrusts grew stronger, as Katie's moans began to grow louder. She ran her hands all along his back and ass, touching every part of his bulging body. He raised himself up a bit for better leverage, as he turned from using his entire body to thrust, to now bucking just his hips and lower body into her. His balls slapped hard against her firm ass cheeks as he slid his cock in and out, over and over relentlessly.

"Ugh ffffuuck..." she let out, as her eyes rolled back into her head once again.

"Don't stop...don't...stahh..." she said softly, surrendering to the pleasure as Darren took hold of her by the throat, and kept pounding into her.

I felt my own vision get hazy, and I knew he was about to cum in her again. My resistance now entirely faded, I felt myself slowly start to slide up the bed, a better view of their bodies now in front of me. This was it. I couldn't even begin to generate a thought of stopping what was about to happen. I drifted my eyes to Darren's cock as it increased its force even more, prepping to unload all of himself into Katie's soaking wet pussy.

It was then that I saw Katie glance over to me, as she smiled and bit her bottom lip again, then locked her eyes back to Darren. He let out another deep sigh of absolute satisfaction and pleasure as he drove into her once more, this time holding his cock deep inside of her. Katie moaned as his cock exploded, pumping load after load after load of hot cum deep into every part of her. She placed her hands again on his hips, as Darren started to slowly and gently thrust again, ensuring she took every drop. In that moment it seemed like I could actually hear the sound of his cock pumping and shooting inside of Katie's pussy.

He lowered himself back onto her, and the two lied there, sweat and sex dripping from each others bodies, having finally enjoyed each other once again.

All I could do was remain where I was, my cheeks still on fire, and my head still in a fog. Had I really allowed this to happen AGAIN? As I finally started to be able to collect my thoughts again, I couldn't help but feel a wet sensation coming from underneath me. I looked down and realized...that I had cum. I couldn't begin to imagine how that had happened without me realizing it this entire time. Was that why Katie smirked at me just before Darren erupted inside of her? Could that mean Darren noticed it as well? I was both shocked and embarrassed, refusing to believe for even a moment that witnessing my girlfriend be fucked by my best friend right in front of me, could possibly have aroused me. It just wasn't a possibility.

I looked up and saw Katie, still lying underneath Darren, her gaze latched onto me, that same smirk back on her face. She knew it alright. She knew I had cum to her fucking him. She knew it, and she liked it.

Darren finally rose up from the bed, his cock still massive, though now not quite as solid a rock, having just finished its work, dangling between his legs. He looked at me with a smirk that oozed confidence, satisfaction, and plain dominance. He got up from the bed, and stood there. His muscles still glistened in the light of the room, his legs bulging after the work of assisting his thrusts into my girlfriend only a moment ago. The smirk faded from his lips, yet the look of confidence still remained. As his eyes locked onto mine, I felt the rushing waves of heat beginning to build up again. He most certainly could sense it, as he began slowly walking around the front of the bed towards where I was. I felt my face flush more than I think it ever had before. He was now standing directly in front of me, while I sat on the edge of the bed. I had never been this close to his naked body before, let alone this close to his cock. He peered down at me from above, that look of smugness even more pronounced now. I looked up at him, and the heat throbbed in me. It was so dizzying that I could feel my eyes nearly begin to roll back, just as Katie's had earlier. I had never seen Darren in such a light, and I had never felt so helpless and submissive. I glanced down and almost gasped to see his massive cock was now once again fully erect, and inches away from my face. His hand stroked the firm rod slowly in front of my eyes, emphasizing how thick and hard it truly was.

12