All Comments on 'The Cuckold Mold Ch. 02'

by hardrock9265

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
IainmoreIainmoreover 5 years ago
Not so good

It wasn't as good as the first Chapter but that was the gay stuff here but then there was the forewarning I suppose. But please keep writing as Chapter 1 was excellent and Darren is the kind of nasty scummy bloke I like to hate. It is difficult to be indifferent to that character.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
Why?

"More than likely this will be the last part to the story, unless a good enough idea comes to mind for a continuation" You haven't let the total lack of a good idea stop you so far. Why start now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent again

I enjoyed it even more than part 1, but then I quite like the 'gay stuff', which upsets some.

No sequel needed, but one possible storyline would be them agreeing NOT to see Darren any more, BUT then both secretly meeting with him for 'twosomes'!

Only the author should decide (1) whether and (2) how to continue.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Here's the problem with this train wreck

First off - he isn't a cuckold. They aren't married. At least try to understand what you're writing about. Secondly, why would he risk his life for a slut girlfriend? Who knows how many diseases Darren has? And if Darren is stupid enough to stick his cock into another man's mouth what makes you think that he doesn't pull back a bloody stump? They're called "teeth". And they're sharp. End of Darren's fucking days. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
It does happen. Well told

I know many husbands who thought it would be cool to have a threesome. Most have turned out like this story has so far. It will be interesting to see if the story can be continued. It would appear that “another one bites the dust” is the logical outcome. It will be interesting to see where the author takes it. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Katie's Take

Did she think it was hot to watch her BF suck the cock? Why doesn't she do the same?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Storytelling Police Don't Get It. But I Do.

I love how certain comments are dissecting and critiquing your literary work, lol. I loved this story, because I get that it's really not a story - it's your perspective and anguish watching two people who are supposed to be loyal to you, betray you with each other. It's you articulating how conflicted you feel knowing this is supposed to break your heart, and yet somehow it feels so right. Your acceptance of not being the alpha male in the room is the payoff. I hope you continue to write moments and elaborations like this.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
I like part 2 better

because I just love stories about straight guys who go gay. I agree with Fermat - please have the 3 of them have lots of sex together and in pairs.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

RSchwulerRSchwulerabout 5 years ago
keep going

I think a Part 3 would be great- Darren should take complete control over his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bullsshit

PLEASE STOP WRITING!! THIS WAS BLOODY AWFUL!1.5* ...that's being generous.

What was your objective and outcome for this story other just rambling? Nothing...you just ended the story. Did you get tired of writing? I hate teaser stories...this was a good one. If the 3rd party was you. YOU, invited all those bad things to happen to you.

It was obvious they had been doing each other previously. I hate stories that are just dumb or portray people as absolute idiots.

Wow, SPINELESS stories do nothing for me. The so called Alpha is no friend. Is the 3rd party a whimp physically? You didn't describe him at all. The slut was behind the act from the begining. If she wanted something else why not just go do it like she's been doing...screwing the BF.

This is a setup story for an oblivious dude. Kick the slut to the curb before she gets in your wallet. Don't write a part 3...the first 2 were awful enough. To th 3rd wheel, if these are the only folks in your life that care about you...God help you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking awesome

Described the cuckold energy very well. Definitely needs to keep going, no way any of them would let it end or go back to normal there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cock Slut

Love stories where the woman gets so lustful for the huge cock. You should continue this and how they fuck without her boyfriend behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story ever

I read the first one and it got me soaking wet, reading the second one made me even more wet, I NEED MORE PLEASE!! Let Darren fuck Bryan! Please!!!!!! Let Katie be jealous with the same mixed feelings as Bryan had the first two times!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"........you want it too?"

It was a comment as much as a question and as I nodded my wife's boss painted my lips with his thick white cock. I opened my mouth and became a cocksucker for the first time ever. My wife, weary from the incredible fuck he'd earlier laid on her opened her eyes, smiled and said, "You were right Hugh. You said he wasn't man enough and now you've shown me. Shown us both!" I was already a cuckold but that night 6 years ago changed the dynamic in our marriage completely.

Thanks Hardrock, your story gave me permission to share mine.

denrondenronover 3 years ago
Hot Story

I love that Bryan submitted to Darren! I think the next story has to make it clear Darren has taken Katie away from Bryan, at least when it comes to sex. Also, Darren makes Bryan submit again in a secret hookup. Bryan will admit he can't get enough of Darren's big dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
don’t listen to these homophobes and insecure man babies

gg, hot as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sickening

I read this and wanted to throw up. For the stupidity of Brian for being with a slut and a best friend who was not a friend at all. If he was a friend with experience then he'd educate his buddy on how to please a woman (with or without the equipment) someone had to show him. The girl was a slut and would not mean a thing to either of them eventually!

Brian: RUN FROM BOTH OF THEM EVEN IF IT HURTS...STEP AWAY, YOU'RE HISTORY ANYWAY. Go away, get your shit together (mentally and physically...to the best of your ability) and come back a sucess and rub it in their faces...they would be broke with 6 kids (of course they got together) and Brian would be rich and enjoying being whatever in life HE chose without others opinion or smug attitudes.

Dumb story that gets too dark for me...what a waste of talent by the author 1*. This is one of the stories on this location THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This what I mean about authors on this site never show the Whimp snapping with the way this CUCK stuff works I just wanna see balance stories not saying they all half to end that way

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

VERY hot story!!!!!!! Well done!!!! Please go on!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Why is she still technically with Bryan and not Darren?

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

very hot cuck shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! I have felt everything the author describes. They clearly have experienced that position firsthand, and did a fantastic job laying out the emotions and physical reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As mentioned by a previous commenter, our threesome went awry once I realized I couldn’t compete with the stud’s lovemaking or his cock. My wife wanted to cuddle with me or have me eat her out but only wanted to be fucked by him. On our third get together after 2 rounds he said he needed help . I rubbed his big cock then fluffed him and I was hooked. Our threesomes continue with me as the third wheel but a couple of times each month I go to his so he can work my mouth and yes, my pussy ass to his pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Neither Darren nor Katie seem to care about Bryan at all. Not sure why Bryan is still involved with the others

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZeroabout 1 year ago

Damn Bryan really was a cuck feom the beginning, first story i seen the girl give him so much opportunities and he jus watched

P good tho

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes I really did. A similar situation with my wife and I. I was drunk or possibly drugged but a so called friend of mine was screwing my wife. I had walked in on them and I must have been in shock. I sat and watched. When he crawled off of Annette he seen me sitting there. He could be arrogant at times. He walked over in front of me and started saying that he was just helping me satisfy my wife. Look at her. Look at what was just in her. And on and. When he said I know that you want to take it in your mouth. I know what you want. He was wrong about me sucking his dick. I hit him as hard as I could in his nut and the bastard puked as he fell to the floor. Annette was staring at me as I got up and left. I have never spoken to him again. In divorce court the judge ordered counciling and I was pissed. But it did help keep our family together. We are still together but I still have days when someone or something happens and brings back memories and I must show it and Annette will apologize. We usually end up having sex.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I'm glad this story went the way it did - with Bryan sucking Darren's cock. This is the scenario I often dream about at night - my studly well-hung friends fucking my wife and then feeding me their cocks. I truly want my wife to watch me sucking cock and also getting fucked by a man - by a real cock.

Please tell more stories like this one. It really turned me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous